Things we do for love

By piano2099

Naruto, a demon. A monster. A murderer. Or so they said. In reality, he was just a kid, with a tailed beast s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Update Schedule
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N- Additional content
HOLY SHIT!
Hello people
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Shippuden
Shippuden Chapter 1
Shippuden Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100K
Chapter 13
A SUPER DUPER UBER IIMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Story
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

3.2K 79 37
By piano2099

Kakashi had failed to neutralize Deidara, but now Deidara had lost both his arms and was thus defenseless.

"WIND RELEASE: WIND OF GOD!" Naruto yelled as Deidara was pushed back.

Naruto and Lee quickly jumped and started running towards Gaara. 

By now Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru, Chiyo, Guy, and Sakura had started catching up and were following Naruto, Lee, and Kakashi.

Deidara was seen lying on the ground with his bird next to him.

Naruto quickly went to the bird and opened the bubble made out of clay in which Gaara was. He quickly checked his pulse.

"He has a pulse! But it's weak. Sakura-chan," said Naruto as Sakura rushed to him.

Sakura was performing medical ninjutsu with Naruto supporting her using the Kyubi's chakra.

'He keeps talking about eternal beauty and art and goes die like this. He was too confident and kept his weakness out in the open. Well, from my standpoint, it's an end befitting of an artist,' thought Deidara, hiding in the bush.

He then turned to see Shikamaru standing with Neji and Tenten.

"There's no escaping now," Shikamaru said.

"I see, this is Byakugan. I would love to stay and compare it to Itachi's Sharingan, but..."

'I must think of a way to escape.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura was administrating her medical ninjutsu on Gaara when they all heard clangs, like that of two kunai clashing. Then all of a sudden Deidara surrounded by Neji, Shikamaru, and Tenten appeared.

Deidara quickly went next to his bird and bit a bit of his clay and started chewing it.

"Stay back!" yelled Naruto. 

Shikamaru tried to bind him using his shadow, but his chakra was too low so he couldn't use Shadow Possession.

'DAMN IT!' he mentally cursed.

"Art is an explosion," said Deidara as he started to swell up weirdly.

'His chakra is being concentrated at one single point. What is he trying to do?' thought Neji as Deidara swelled up a little more.

Kakashi getting what was happening tried to use his Mangekyou once again but was stopped by Naruto who put his hand on his shoulder.

As Deidara exploded Naruto quickly started doing a few handsigns as kanji started to flow from his foot in the direction of the blast way faster than the explosion was spreading. In even under a second, the kanji had made a circle with four diameters passing through it.

The next second, the center of the circle warped and started to absorb the blast as the others stopped running and looked back at it.

They were all astounded, and no one said anything for a moment until a loud boom was heard from the direction of the base.

"AAH WHAT THE FUCK!" yelled Shikamaru, only to see a big explosion where the base once was.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"That was fucking amazing," came the weak voice of Gaara.

"GAARA!" gasped Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Naru chan," said Gaara with a smirk.

"Why is that the emo people like you, Neji, and some others become way too sarcastic and annoying when they're in prolonged contact with me?" asked Naruto.

"I don't know, you rub off on them I guess?" said Gaara oh so innocently.

Naruto just pouted as others laughed at him.

"But seriously, WHAT WAS THAT?" asked Sakura, astounded.

"That was a seal which works similarly to Shunshin. It teleports anything to a point in a certain radius. I chose their base," said Naruto.

"It was the same jutsu sensei, I mean his dad, used against a Tailed Beast Bomb Kurama fired upon the Hokage mountain," said Kakashi.

"Hey it wasn't my fault," said Kurama through Naruto.

"I know Kurama sama," said Kakashi. Kakashi, since he had found out about Kurama, had always referred to him as Kyubi sama or Kurama sama, not out of fear but out of respect. 

"Hn," said Kurama.

"Hn," said Naruto.

"Hn," grunted Kakashi.

"I am sorry but the rest of us can not speak Uchiha so please normal language," said Shikamaru.

"Kurama said to call him just Kurama and not add sama, Naruto agreed and Kakashi said okay," said Sakura.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Correction, the rest of us minus Sakura cannot speak Uchiha," said Shikamaru.

Everyone else chuckled at this.

"But seriously Naruto, I never thought you could become even cooler. What's with you and becoming strong?" asked Sakura.

"Guess I just have precious people to protect," said Naruto rubbing his head.

"GAARA, SHIKAMARU," came a voice as they saw Temari approaching them from a distance along with Kankuro.

"Temari," said Shikamaru as he waved his hand at the 'least troublesome blonde'.

She reached them and then hugged Gaara.

"You're fine," she said as she sniffed.

"Gaara sama, you're so cool. We knew you wouldn't die," said a bunch of girls.

"Yeah," said Gaara as he hugged Temari back. 

"I'm glad you're safe," said Temari as she cried a little.

"Well, as long as I have friends like these three..." said Gaara pointing at Lee, Shikamaru, and Naruto.

"... I am safe," said Gaara.

"We don't even exist," said Kakashi with a weird look on his face.

Temari giggled at Kakashi's antics while Kankuro was snickering.

"Thank you all," said Gaara.

"Anything for you Kazekage sama," said Kakashi.

"You know you don't need to call me that. You are stronger and wiser than me," said Gaara.

"Yeah... no. Only Naruto can be considered stronger and wiser," said Kakashi.

Temari then looked at Shikamaru who was brutally roughed up. There were many cuts and bruises on him.

"Are you alright!" asked Temari panicking.

"I'll live," said Shikamaru with a chuckle.

"But you're seriously injured," said Temari in concern.

"Don't worry," said Shikamaru as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Temari just quickly closed the distance and pecked him on the lips lightly leaving him in a trance.

Everyone chuckled as Shikamaru for once was clueless. He however was brought out of his trance when Naruto fell onto his knees in pain as he coughed out some blood.

"NARUTO!" everyone gasped as his face scrunched up in pain.

Sakura quickly administered her medical ninjutsu only to find two broken ribs piercing his lungs.

"He has many two and third-degree burns, several small wounds which also appear to be burned, and two fractured ribs piercing his lungs! Hurry, bring me medkit," said Sakura.

"How was he even standing?" asked a horrified Shikamaru.

"Adrenaline I think," said Sakura as Naruto was covered in an opaque chakra cloak. The next second the chakra started floating and formed a face of a fox.

"Sakura. Don't panic. Naruto has seen worse days. I want you to do something about the ribs piercing his lungs while I focus on stopping the bleeding and healing his lungs," came Kurama's voice.

"Hai," said Sakura as she got to work.

"We'll camp here for tonight. Someone send a message back to Suna that Gaara is safe," said Temari.

"Hai," her team yelled as Kankuro just looked dumbly at what was happening.

"I am sorry Naruto," said Gaara feeling guilty that all this happened to save him.

"Don't be. You're the Kazekage, act like it. Plus I am not gonna die until I become Hokage ya know," mumbled Naruto with his eyes closed as Sakura used medical ninjutsu to relocate his ribs at the right place.

======================================================

Hello everyone, so here's another chapter hope you all liked it.

Thank you all for over 96K reads, this book is just 4K away from being in the 100k group, it's a huge achievement for me.

Please vote, comment and share. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.3K 72
What is Naruto wasn't the only child of kushina and Minato..what if they had a child before Naruto.. That older child is you Y/n Uzumaki,the first so...
1M 22.5K 42
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze grew up being hated, despised, beaten, and abused all because of what he held within him. The nine tailed demon fox that near...
166K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
886 47 9
Do you know what's worse than a story that hasn't been finished? What is it? A story that has never been told. On the day of Naruto's birth, the vil...