YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION
DREAMS
DYUT SABHA-1
DYUT SABHA-2
BROKEN
AGONY
TRY

INDRAPRASTHA-3

2.7K 156 79
By Blackmermaid44

Karna and Yamika took a moment to understand what just happened, when the realisation of reality dawned both parted away with a lightning jolt. Karna covered his eyes in embarrassment and Yamika rushed behind Subhadra only to avoid him.
As soon as she is out of his sight, Karna face palmed in shame.

.

.

Subhadra came hastily to Draupadi who were waiting outside, " Jiji.... Come on, we should be get going..."

" Where is Yaamiii?? "

Ignoring the question Subhadra forcibly dragged Draupadi with her mumbling to herself, " What a stupid am...I should have asked permission, How could I just forget she is a married girl!! Oh Narayan! What they gonna think about me?? "

Draupadi got confused by her rambling. They heard Yamika yelling from behind, " Jiji.....wait..."

She ran upto them and literally fell on Draupadi's arms panting hard as if she ran all around the world. Subhadra stood with a sheepish grin making her ask, " Jiji....why are..."

But the elder cut her off saying, " Am so sorry Yaamiii..."

Draupadi asks confused, " For what you are apologizing?? "

Subhadra mischievously said, " I caught them romancing, I just ruined their moment...."

Draupadi grinned hearing that and said with a teasing smile, " Oh Subhadra.... How could you?? It's an unforgivable sin!! "

Draupadi and Subhadra burst out in laugh making Yamika embarrassed to the core and said, " Hey...stop both of you, it's just an accident, You misred the situation!! "

Draupadi and Subhadra surpassed their laugh on seeing an beetroot red Yamika. She asks faking an irritated tone, " Anyway why you both are here?? "

Draupadi teased the younger, " Our bad we wanted to spend the night with you!! But we should have known you would not appreciate the idea!! "

Smiling Yamika asks back, " What made you think so?? Am more than happy to spend time with you both krishnaa..."

Subhadra protested, " No!! It's fine Yaami....Go back to your Husband!! "

Yamika finalized, " No....we will spend the night together as you both wished!! Wait I will be coming after informing him....."

Draupadi and Subhadra defeatedly agrees as Yamika already turned back to go to her chamber.

On the way she prayed to her Mahadev for him to let her go with her sibling. Actually this is the better option for them as atleast one of them won't have to sleep in the sofa.

.

.

Entering inside she met with his back as he were gazing out through a window. A slight flinch on the tip of his ears made her understand he is aware of her presence.

She hesitantly asked, " Aarya....can I spent the night with my sisters?? "

He contemplated for a moment before humming in agree. She soundlessly squealed and ran out yelling, " Thanks Aarya...."

Karna sighs in relief, otherwise how would have he spend an lone night  with her only. He is no more sure about his sanity....she is a true enchantress who never fails to charm him in her beauty.

************************************

The entire night they three joyed together in Draupadi's chamber with her kids. Yamika and Subhadra assisted the fireborn to put the babies in sleep with a long effort.

Draupadi and Subhadra were mostly interested to know about Yamika's life in Anga. Yamika shared her moments of joy and sorrow with them.

After hearing all, Subhadra declared angrily, " I want to meet your Husband!! "

Draupadi stopped her saying, " No Subhadra..... We can't meddle in their life and choices!! "

She turned to Yamika saying, " But Yaami you are at fault too...you should confess your love as soon as possible! "

Yamika whispered out with eyes that casted down, " But am afraid of his reaction....."

Subhadra assured her, " Don't worry...just confess what you feels, No one could reject you!!
Even if he do am here for you...You won't be alone!! "

Yamika nodded in a newfound determination and Subhadra hugged her tightly. Draupadi smiled watching them.

************************************

On the very next day of Rajasuya Yajna Yamika accompanied by Draupadi and Subhadra to the hall where it gonna take place. The hall was huge and decorated beautifully with many rare flowers. The extra effort in decoration made the already magnificent palace something more elegant and vibrant.

Walls of that hall were framed with mirrors which made a person could see himself from anywhere in the hall. Floors were dazzling and crystal clear as it built above the large pool in same size as of that hall.

Yamika giggled seeing golden fishes swimming right below her lotus feets. Some portions of the floor exposing an opening to the pond under the floor. Well that made it difficult to differentiate the floor and glassy pool of water as both were dazzled like crystal.

Everyone have already gathered including many honorable sages who seated in the middle of the hall, Kings of various kingdoms on the either side of the long hall. Royal womens had their thrones up above in the upper floor except for Subhadra, Draupadi and Yamika.

On Subhadra's insistence Yamika too came down on the hall and stood beside the throne of her brother Krishna. He passed a smile to the trio.....

Yamika's eyes searched for her husband among the Kings and Princes only to realise he and his friends are not yet showed up. Yamika fixed her eyes on the entrance and waited for his arrival.

Very soon duryodhan made his entry with Shishupal, Dushasan and Shakuni. Karna were a little behind them. As usual his glowing self and charming face captured everyone's attention, matching to his skin color he adorned in golden jewels, crown along with gold silk dhoti and angavastra. Yamika's eyes followed him until he sat on his throne.

Seeing Yamika who lost in Karna, Draupadi teased, " Oh Yaamiiii....stop drooling on your own husband!! "

Krishna and Subhadra surpassed their laugh at the cute pout on younger's face at the mock.

Karna sat tightly in his seat all royally and soon his eyes reached up on the ladies section to get a glimpse of his lady which resulted worry lines on his forehead.

Duryodhan who understood his inner trouble informed, " She is there with her brother and sister!! "

Karna immediately looked the opposite direction where Krishna sat and his eyes went wide seeing her.

Yamika, Draupadi and Subhadra wore similar red heavy royal attires and jewels, all of them had their hair tied up in a bun, gold ornaments and pearls shone bright along with their flawless skin. Comparatively Yamika used few jewels than the other two, still the discomfort was so evident in her eyes.

Red was draupadi's favorite color and she insisted them to wear it. As usual her favourite color made Draupadi fierce as blazing fire and Subhadra held a more elegant and royal look like a goddess. But Yamika simply resembled a freshly blossomed red rose flower.

Karna found Yamika more beautiful than others in that bright red attire, like she looked more cute with that calm face. All men had their eyes on those three beautiful ladies and even forgot to blink which made Karna angry.

But to his relief soon the Yajna started and evryone had their attention now on Yudhishtir and the sages...

************************************

Yajna got successfully completed and Yudhishtir and Draupadi announced as the Samrat and Samragyi of the aryavart. The courtiers of Indraprastha hailed their names making Pandavas and Draupadi beam in joy and proud smile while Duryodhan fumed with unending jealousy and anger.

But things went tensed as one of the sages suggested Yudhishtir to choose an advisor for himself and without a hesitation Samrat gave away that esteemed position to Krishna which triggered Shishupal who were all the time silent. Laughing he rose up from his throne.....

Shishupal spat out his venomous words , " Samrat.... What made you think this coward here is the best option for to be your advisor?? How come this shepherd became worthy of that position?? "

Yudhishtir replied politely, " Chedi naresh.... It will be highly appreciated if you return to your throne and stop insulting my advisor!! "

Shishupal retorted, " No....I object your decision of giving such a honorable position to this vicious man!! "

No matter how calmly Yudhishthir tried to solve the issue in hand Shishupal continued badmouthing Krishna in a high pitch voice. Pandavas were in the edge of losing their patience as they held back by Yudhishtir and Krishna's reminder of how Shishupal is their guest. They helplessly held back by the bounds of Dharma. Duryodhan, Dushasan and Shakuni were silently enjoying the drama pulled by Shishupal.

Samragyi were quite upset about the scenario and her fierce eyes were more sharp, while Subhadra and Yamika got disgusted by the words uttered by their cousin. Karna sat without showing any expression on his face.

Having no effect in his words... Shishupal took the allegations on to the other level and even started to insult his family,

" This coward is a womanizer who have numerous wives, will any normal human could marry that many womens?? He is a magician who use tricks against poor ladies....

Beside his wives he have an extra martial affair....he tricked a poor Yadava lady named Radha who was already married.....such a womanizer is he....."

Yamika were already in tears hearing those words and Subhadra saw the pain flashed in Krishna's eyes at the mention of Radha's name.

Krishna's silence only enraged Shishupal more as he continued,

" I think not only him, the whole family is disgusting enough to support all his heinous acts......

His elder brother is a fool who shamelessly supports and worship his younger brother as if this coward is some god....."

Yamika and Subhadra became more upset seeing Shishupal defaming their big brother too. Comparatively Yamika were more sensitive than Subhadra which is why her tears have already trickled down from her eyes. Karna had his gaze on her and maybe his face became more stoic.

Shishupal pointed his finger towards Subhadra and declared,

" Don't forget about the sisters.... The elder one without a shame used her charm to trap one of the mighty prince with the help of her traitor brother......

Nonetheless eloped with him insulting Hastinapur Yuvaraj. Though She managed to get a place in this palace, exactly a witch like her brother......."

Yamika held her sister's hand tightly, while pandavas and Draupadi tried hard to control their anger. Though Subhadra became upset she consoled the younger gesturing ' It's fine '.

Duryodhan grinned wide hearing that and Arjun shouted aloud, " Shishupal........"

Krishna stopped him calling, " Parth....."

Krishna's face were stoic and devoid of his usual enchanting smile. Arjun stayed back and assured by Subhadra's one single smile.

Shishupal laughed at Pandavas and his cruel gaze next moved to Yamika who held on Subhadra feebly with teary eyes. He smirked making her panic, What now he gonna allege her about?? Subhadra slightly squeezed Yamika's hand to calm her. Karna's brows furrowed seeing the menacing gaze of Shishupal is now on Yamika.

************************************

Kunti, Bheeshma, Vidur and other kings anticipated not knowing what he gonna say next. The tension on the air increased by each passing moment. Finally Shishupal pointed his finger towards Yamika saying,

" Look at his younger sister....how young she is, but a bloody little trickster who insulted all Kshatriyas,

Before marriage she roamed with all these five pandavas and ended up marrying a Sutaputra....."

That was enough for Yamika to fall on Subhadra's shoulder crying. She loved only Karna in her life, never once any other males thought crossed her mind to hear such malicious accusation. A lone tear fell from Subhadra's eyes hearing those disgusting words about her innocent sister.

All pandavas devastated as Yamika was like a younger sister to them, they didn't expected such an accusation towards her on their name. Krishna's jaw hardened and his eyes glinted in anger. Duryodhan too displeased in shishupal's words while Dushasan smiled gratefully.

Suddenly Yamika raised her head from Subhadra's shoulder as she heard a loud voice. Entire Sabha astonished on seeing shishupal who fell on the ground with a loud thud.

Yamika's eyes opened widely seeing Karna fuming in anger with fisted hand, a single hard blow from his hand made Shishupal fall back to the ground. This was the first time she saw him with this much fury.

Entire hall became pin drop silent, Kunti looked all her son with worried face. While pandavas, Subhadra and draupadi gaped their mouth. Duryodhan and shakuni became too numb to react. A tilt formed in Krishna's lip.

Shishupal looked Karna with fear as he processed what just happened. Karna took predator steps towards Shishupal who got sat in the floor looking up the mighty warrior.

Karna passed a death glare to him before threatening him angrily, " If you dare to speak one more word against my wife, I will cut out that filthy tongue of yours..... "

Author's note

Hey guyzz....I know it's pretty late to update the cast. But one of my precious reader suggested me. Am very uninterested in that area....so am updating only the main leads👇👇

Karna

Yamika

Rest of the characters will be
same as star plus Mahabharat serial..... You can imagine anyone as you like...

How is the chapter??

Who are all want Karna to stop calling Yamika as princess??

How is my choice for yaamiii character??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.6K 18
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." ❤💓❤💕
66.6K 3.2K 48
It's a story of broken maan who are away from each other physically but not emotionally because they know they can Survive being away from each other...
66.7K 3.2K 28
A story about the divine fireborn and worrior Karn. Was abandoned by birth, was insulted by society in every step, was looked down upon despite bein...
698 52 14
There is a saying that "A hero can give you up for the world but a villian can burn the whole world for you " That was him he could burn the whole...