MARRIAGE

Radhanandhan's eyes closed slowly to invite the visions from the past.....everything about her.

A soft thin uttariya hit his face only for him to take it away to reveal the most beautiful girl he ever saw with a  glint on those pair of magnetic eyes.
Unlike the girl she is now with a tear streaming face then her face were blossomed with true happiness and joy. The sight made his lips curl upwards. Followed by that their series of few meetings have played in his visionary.....

But the end were horrifying.....flames!! blazing flames and she fed it hunger by giving herself, those magnetic eyes were sparking in the reflection of fire on it....those floating wavy hair resembled lava river. Her body in grasp of fire.

Karna snapped open his eyes all terrified and panting hard his gaze went to the girl who is almost in reach of the embrace of flames. He looked Krishna all confused only to get a small smile in return. This man is enchanting for sure!!

Karna knows....he knows now that letting her go is the end of his inner peace. That girl have a place in his heart....let aside the fact she insulted and made fun of him. Somehow he have feelings for her!! How idiotic of him!!

Reaching up infront of the inviting flames she joined her palms together saying softly, " Agnidev...let my soul sheltered on you, the day I wished to get my love and wanted to took all seven vows infront of you!!

Maybe....this is what I deserve!! The end.....my fate of embracing flames on the day of Swayamvar is quite a big  burden on the injured heart!! Agnidev....end this misery!! Accept me!!! "

Subjects of Dwarka were crying aloud and cursing the day. The screams did nothing to change the younger's decision yet alone spare a glance towards all.

Yadavi with a soft smile took one step forward to the fire and all she felt was comforting warmth. No way the god of fire could burn the foremost devotee of Kalbhairav. The flames rose high all ready to envelope her into it's arms.

Before it could catch the long skirt she pulled back by a strong force on her wrist. She fell back on a broad muscular chest. It took some moments for her to figure out what just happened, someone stopped her. Gulping she took slow steady breaths to calm herself and looked up to know who stopped her.

And her face went pale at the sight of the one she loves glaring down at her. The next instant she jerked away from his hold, well tried to. But his grip were so strong and no way intend to release her to the awaiting fire. She stopped struggling and questioningly looked him.....why he stopping her?? They continued to look each other not saying a single word.

All others amused at the way he held her....such an authority over her. Did that mean he accepted the fact that she is his wife!!

Balram who didn't liked the sight unfolding were about to move towards them, but stopped by Krishna who had a small smile on his face, " Let them deal it Jyesht!! "

The eldest huffed yet agreed....

.

.

.

Before getting lost on the deep abyss of her black orbs he glanced away saying in an angry tone, " Princess!! This is insane.... taking such decision on an impulse proves your rotten sanity!!  "