♡𝑨𝑱 𝒙 𝑹𝑫 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
★𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞★ [𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 ♥ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Love Conquers It All [PART 1]

228 9 31
By iluvvvme_

Hey Guys! This request is from MelodiousAngel ! Thanks for the request! Hope you guys enjoy it! :D

Rainbow Dash's POV:

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard the most annoying noise in the world. And that annoying noise, Was my alarm clock. I groaned and put my face in my pillow. Today is my first day of school. And no, I'm not scared at all. Well...Maybe just a little bit nervous. I turned my alarm clock off and got out of my bed and stretched a bit. After that I got my clothes I was wearing for school then took a shower, Brushed my teeth, etc. 

Oh, And if your wondering who I am, I'm Rainbow Dash. The most amazing and coolest athlete you'd ever find in this world! I'm 16 years old and I'm from cloudstale. But now I'm in Canterlot, And the school I'm going to is Canterlot High. Hopefully it's a great school. 

Anyway, I went to go make myself some breakfast. My parents are at work right now, So pretty much I'm alone. After I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs to grab my Backpack, my school supplies, My phone, etc. After that, I left the house and started to walk to school. The school is only 5 minutes away, So I might as well walk.

After 5 minutes of walking to school, I finally made it. I took a look at the school, And boy that school is big. Bigger than my old school if I'm honest. I sighed quietly and walked into the school, The halls were obviously crowded with lots of students. It is a big school anyway. I went to the Principals Office to get my Schedule. When I went inside, I saw a dark blue lady with blue hair on her computer, And a Lady with White skin and hair that were the colors Pink, green and blue. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello. You must be Rainbow Dash?" She said. I smiled slightly and nodded, "Oh, Your the new student. Welcome to Canterlot High. I'm Principal Celestia and this is my sister, Vice Principal Luna. I'll hand you your schedule in just a moment." Principal Celestia said. Her sister looked up at me and gave me a smile, I smiled back. But seriously, I didn't know they were sisters. They don't look sisters to me. 

"Here's Your Schedule," Principal Celestia said, Handing me a piece a paper. I took the paper. "Your locker number is on the back of the paper. If you have any questions, Feel free to ask." She said. I smiled.

"Thanks." I said. 

"You're Welcome." Principal Celestia said. I said goodbye to them and left the office. I looked on the back of the paper to check my locker number, Which was 406. I walked into the halls to go to my locker. But I unexpectedly bumped into someone which caused me and that person to fall. I rubbed my forehead and looked up at the person I bumped into. Which was a Pink skined girl with Pink curly hair and light blue eyes.

"Oh..Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." I said. She smiled kindly. 

"It's Okay! Here, Let me help you help." She said, Getting herself up and reaching a hand out. I smiled and took her hand.

"Thanks."

"No need! What's your name?" She asked with a grin. This girl must be a really happy person. I chuckled. 

"I'm Rainbow Dash. What's your name?"

"I'm Pinkie Pie!" She said. I smiled, That name really suits her. Heh, Just like my name suits me. 

"So, Are you new?" Pinkie pie asked.

"Yeah, I am." I answered.

"Oh Awesome! We're gonna be awesome friends! Hey, Want me to introduce you to my friends?!" Pinkie asked. Well..She kinda yelled a bit. I won't lie, This girl sure is a loud person. But maybe she'll be lots of fun to hang out with.

"Sure." I said. 

"Great! Follow me!" She said energetically. I nodded and followed her. Once we reached there, I seen that my locker was there. Now isn't that something. But that's not all I saw, I also seen 5 girls standing a few inches away from me. 

"Girls! This is Rainbow Dash! She's new here!" Pinkie exclaimed happily, Everyone looked at me and smiled. "This is Twilight Sparkle. She's very smart. Trust me, That kid is gonna go far. She's also a very amazing friend." Pinkie said. Twilight smiled at me. 

"Hi." She said casually, "I'm Twilight Sparkle, As Pinkie already told you. It's nice to meet you." Twilight said. 

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"This here is Sunset Shimmer! Twilight's girlfriend, She use to be a bully back then but don't worry, She changed! She's awesome!" Pinkie grinned. 

"Hey. It's nice to meet you Rainbow Dash." 

"Nice to meet you too."

"This is Fluttershy! She's really Shy, But she's not so shy when she gets to know you." Pinkie said. A girl with light Pink hair and yellow skin looked at me and waved. Must be Fluttershy.

"H-Hi." She said in a soft voice. At least she isn't as loud as Pinkie. 

"Hey." I said with a smile. 

"This is Rarity! She's a fashion designer, Yet she's very generous." Pinkie said with a big smile. 

"Why Hello Darling. And yes, I am a fashion designer. Need any outfits? Feel free to come to me." Rarity said. Pinkie rolled her eyes, But she kept her smile.

"Anyways," Pinkie said. "Last but not least, Applejack! She's very honest, She'd tell the truth about anything if you ask me. Well..At least most things. But other than that, She's a very great friend! Pretty much the first person you should trust in this friend group!" Pinkie said. She must be that short blonde haired girl with Shiny green eyes. Yup, I sure did call her short. But seriously, She is. But I have to admit, That girl is cute. 

Even though I don't do cute.

"Howdy Rainbow Dash! I'm Applejack, It's nice to meet ya." She said with a smile. That smile. I can't even help it but blush. 

But, Why am I blushing?

"Hi." I said with a smile. I suddenly heard somebody squealing, I swear I'm gonna be deaf after this. 

"Rarity? Is there a reason why your squealing? I'm gonna be deaf." Sunset said. 

"I'm sorry, I can't help it! Rainbow Dash your voice is so cute!" Rarity squealed. Now explain to me how is my voice cute? It's just a regular raspy voice. 

"Hey. I don't do cute." I told her. 

"Aww, Dashie's upset." Pinkie said, patting me on the head.

"Hey! Who said I was upset!?" I scoffed. Someone suddenly let out a cute laugh. It was Applejack. I secretly smiled with a slight blush on my face. Her laugh is so cute- Never mind. Forget that I ever said that. 

"Alright well..We Should we be getting ready for class." Twilight suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

I had just got done introducing myself to the whole class. A lot of people liked my attitude of course. I went to go find me an empty seat, Eventually I did. As soon as I touched the chair, Someones hand was on top of mines. I have to admit, It's very soft. I looked up to see who it was. To my surprise, It was Applejack. Okay, Maybe not so surprising. But what surprised me was that not just me but Applejack blushed too. Why was she blushing? Why was I blushing?

"Oh, Um..Sorry." She said, Taking her hand off of mines and going to sit at the desk next to me. I smiled awkwardly whilst still blushing.

"I-It's okay." Is all I said before I sat down. I looked up at Ms. Cheerlie who smiled at me, I smiled back. 

"Alright class, So today is gonna be a little different than usual. We're gonna do a warm up, But your gonna work in partners. Work with the person that's next to you. I was gonna be partners with Twilight, But she's already with Sunset. So I turned to my right and seen that Applejack was sitting there, Which made me blush.

"So..I guess we're partners." Applejack said with a smile, I smiled back. 

Alright, Let's get started."

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

"We make pretty good team Applejack." I said with a smirk. 

"Yup, We sure do." She said as she smirked back at me. Me and Applejack walked to the lunch room together. Once we got our lunch, We seen our friends sitting at a specific table. Applejack motioned me to sit next to her, I smiled and blushed slightly and sat next to her. 

"Soo, How was class?" Pinkie asked. 

"Class was great." Rarity said. 

"AWESOME!" Me and Applejack said at the same time. We both looked at each other and blushed. 

"Awww, So cutee!" We heard someone say. Pinkie Pie was the one who said that, Which made both of blush even harder. 

"We seen you two working together. You two looked so happy." Sunset smirked. 

"Uh..Y-Yeah...I guess." I stuttered. I slapped myself mentally, Why am I stuttering? I glanced at Applejack who had a cute smile on her face. I blushed and giggled. 

"LESS TALKING! MORE EATING!" Pinkie shouted and stuffed her mouth with a whole bunch of cupcakes. She didn't even touch the food she was suppose to eat before she ate the cupcakes. That girl sure is something. 

"Pinkie, Would you be a dear and please have manners." Rarity scoffed. 

"Sorry Rarity!" Pinkie said. Rarity just smiled slightly.

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

School was finally over. My first day of school wasn't so bad, I made friends the very first day. That's rare. I then heard someone call my name, The voice sounded familiar. I turned around and seen Applejack with a grin on her face. I swear she looks so short compared to me.

"Hey Rainbow Dash!" She said joyfully. Heh, I like how she's filled with so much joy. 

"Hey Apples." I smirked. Yup, I made that up just now. It was easy actually. Applejack blushed, Must be surprised. 

"Uh..I-Is that suppose to me my nickname?" She stuttered. I scoffed playfully. 

"Duh." I told her. She giggled.

"Okay..Well now I need a nickname for you," She said. "Can I call you Dashie?" She asked. My eyes widened. 

"W-What? No! I-"

"Pleaseeee?" She begged.

"I would let you, But I don't like-"

"Pretty Pleaseeeeeeee?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty Pretty Pleaseeeee?"

"No Applejack." I said in a serious tone. She pouted and crossed her arms. That pout is cute, No doubt about that. 

"You're so stubborn!" She pouted.

"And you're cheeky!" I crossed my arms and pouted also. 

"Can I please call you Dashie?" She asked, Breaking the silence. She was still pouting, But it was even cuter than it was before. I couldn't help it, I had to say yes.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Yay!" She said as she clapped her hands. I smiled.

"Well I gotta get home now. I'll see ya later Dashie!" She said, She gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back, She buried her head in my chest. It made me..nervous? I had a nervous feeling in my stomach, Something I couldn't explain. A couple minutes later, She finally let me go. I felt like I was in the hug forever. 

"See ya AJ." I chuckled. She waved and we both went our separate ways.

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

I finally made it home, My parents don't get off of work until five. So I have the house to my self for a few hours. I unlocked the door with my house keys and went inside. I took off my school clothes and put on my pajamas, Did my homework, And some other stuff before I laid down on my bed. 

First thing I thought about when I laid down was Applejack. Everything about her was...Perfect. I love her freckles, Her eye color, Her smile, Just everything. But why do I feel that way about her? You all know for a fact that I do not do sappy, or cute. But I have to admit..

I think I have a crush on Applejack..

I hope you guys enjoyed this so far! I'm enjoying writing this!! :) part 2 coming soon! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.2K 74
❤️
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
25.2K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."