The Siren's Call

By XxNixonxX

An Alpha had really one job, get his Luna and protect his pack, okay make that two. Draven thought it would b... More

TSC
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Draven's POV (31)
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Twenty-Four

44.3K 2.4K 195
By XxNixonxX

1. This new writing update is disgusting

2. Sorry for the slow updates, I am jam packed with Uni at the moment, second year student which makes me have barely enough time to even sleep. So yes my updates are slow, but thank you for everyone who's still sticking by me. Means a lot.

"So now, touch her,"

Draven looked hesitant as he sat on the bank and I sat a metre away from him.

"I don't think so, I don't want to drown or get clawed again," he said leaning away and I frowned. I don't always claw people.

Caspian also frowned as he swam closer to Draven, "If you don't do it, I can't tell what happened or her Siren's reaction,"

I crossed my legs feeling uncomfortable, can I just get back into the water? I leaned on one hand watching mother and Caspian speak, and Draven look at me.

"Just try not to...claw my eyes out, or the face, aim for the arm if you really want," he said and I nodded sitting up.

He leaned over taking a deep breathe, quickly leaning over patting my head and pulling back.

I hissed touching my head, "That hurt!"

"Oh sorry, too hard?"

I nodded sighing. I didn't get why we had to do this, mother requested to see Draven and I straight away in our human forms which meant after showering and brushing my teeth that Draven insisted on we made out way to the spot here father. They wanted to see how my siren react.

"Draven," Caspian said beckoning him to lean in. I watched as he whispered something in Draven's ear and I frowned. I wanted to hear too.

I looked at mother who smiled at me, but there was a slight dullness in her eyes that worried me. Was she feeling okay?

Draven suddenly moved wrapping arms around me and I looked up. "What are you doing!" I hissed trying to pull away. 

"Don't let go yet Draven,"

"Are you sure?" Draven asked as I tried tugging my hair away. He was hurting me! His hands were grabbing my hair pulling it in the wrong directions. I sighed and stopped struggling, it was only making it worse.

I could feel his breathe against my ear, it was warm and tingly making me giggle. 

"Alright you can let go now,"

"Well that didn't work Caspian," said my mother sighing. Caspian nodded, "I can't help without seeing something,"

"Can I go now?" I asked. I wanted to walk, get used to my legs and maybe go say hi to James, if I wasn't disturbing him.

"Yes you can Thelea,"

I nodded standing up my legs feeling funny and Draven mirrored my movement getting up and dusting his hands, "I'll come with you,"

I shrugged wrapping the 'scarf,' around me, what was I meant to do with this. Draven smiled shaking his head taking it from me, "This goes around your neck, it'll keep you warm," he said taking a step closer unraveling it and then placing it around my neck one and then twice.

I pulled at it as it felt weird.

"There, and these just hang," he said pulling the two ends forward and I hissed slapping his hand away

"See! Did you see that?"

"See what?" Caspian asked looking up and I tilted my head.

"See what my dear?

Draven looked at me raising an eyebrow, "Did you just call me-,"

I turned around walking towards father's house to find James. Maybe today he won't be as busy as all the other days. 

"Wait, don't walk so fast," Draven called as he caught up with me and I looked at him, I don't walk fast. He walks fast. He turned his head looking at me and smiling and I blinked as it looked like he just saw something exciting, oh wait, maybe he saw a fish!

I turned my head to the left, where he was looking at, no fish in the water. 

"Are you going to hang out with me and James?"

Draven shook his head, "I have a meeting with the Al-your dad,"

I tilted my head looking at him, "About what?" he didn't answer instead he smiled. "Are you going to come after your meeting?"

"Do you want me to?"

I nodded, I liked hanging out with Draven. "Where's Seamore?"

I placed a hand into my pocket carefully taking him out, "He's napping again," I said. Seamore clicked his nippers annoyed that I disturbed him but went back to sleep as I stroked his shell.

"Do you think James will want to hang out with me?"

Draven nodded, "He should be free today."

That brought a smile to my face as I walked faster. I wanted to do a lot of things with James today! I also wanted to see more of the territory. As we neared closer to the house, I could hear voices.

"What's that?"

"Training."

"Training for what?"

"They're new wolves that needs training to control themselves,"

I stopped looking towards where the noises were coming from, "Okay let's go,"I said. I wanted to see the new wolves.

Were they tiny? Can I keep one?

Maybe one for Seamore too.

"No Thelea, we should't distract them," he grabbed my wrist but when I looked at him he let it go, that's what I thought. With a grumble he followed me as I walked through the trees and saw the clearing.

It was so pretty!

There were nearly ten wolves, all different in colour from each other, and there were a few human. I recognised one as Oscar's dad, and the other man from the day.

"No don't go any closer?"

"But why?"

Draven groaned, "Just don't,"

I shrugged before sitting down, take Seamore out of my pocket and placing him on the ground. He can play with the grass. I watched the wolves run around in a circle, before they attacked each other.

Why were they attacking each other? Aren't they friends?

"Are you going to sit here?"

"Yes," I said moving over, "Would you like to sit as well?"

Draven shook his head, "I need to go talk to your dad," I nodded. Okay he can go do that. There was a slight breeze which made it nice against my skin. I looked up, Draven was still here.

"Aren't you going?"

"In a sec,"

I looked back when I heard growling. To see a bigger wolf enter, it charged towards three of them, which held their ground not intimidated by the bigger wolf.

The wolf stopped, it's nose touching theirs, nodded and walked off.

"Hey!" I looked up to see Mia running over to us, "I'm here, you can go,"

"Where is Preston?"

"Already there, hey Thelea," she sat down beside me, "Do you want me to braid your hair?"

* * *

I looked at the moon as I hummed a song kicking my feet in the water. The sun as still up, but the moon was starting to rise as well. It was funny to see them both in the sky.

I heard the ruffle of trees and looked up to see Draven walk through, "Draven!"

He smiled, his eyes twinkling as he walked up, lowering onto the ground to sit. "Where is Mia?"

She left. Or ran. I don't know why. One minute she was braiding my hair the next minute she ran off. I tugged at the seaweed in my hand playing with it humming my song.

"Do you want some?" I asked offering Draven the seaweed.

He shook his head, "No. I'm fine," I shrugged. It was fun to play with, and it was good for your skin, it kept you skin healthy and fresh. I looked at Seamore to see him clipping away his piece and shook my head, he was never going to get soft nippers if he was going to just break it.

I turned to look at Draven, "Are you okay?"

He nodded dropping his hand from his forehead, "Yeah just, yeah no I'm good,"

"James didn't come see me today," I frowned, "He's busy," I pulled my legs up to my chest, resting my chin on my knees. I'm going to tie him up with seaweed tomorrow and make him hang out with me.

I knew some good knots with seaweed. Very tight and secure, the fish could never escape the traps I made.

"What's that song?

"What song?"

"The one you're humming,"

"It doesn't have a name," I just remember always just knowing the tune. It was nice tune. It wasn't like the ones Madame taught us, this was different. I turned to look at Draven, "Why?"

But he didn't reply. I leaned over poking his shoulder, "Draven?"

The story from (1-2 chapters) will get a bit serious/shit will actually start happening lol. Enjoy! Instagram: Imsooverpolice Snapchat: NixPockett (LOL sorry for the spam guys it consist of my beautiful *cough* faces, and my being weird)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 337 9
An Elven Princess is sent to find, protect, and train a rare young girl, a Siren, born to a wolf pack. Fate decides to step in and Drea soon finds he...
2.3M 67.4K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
1.1M 42.5K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...