Lovely | GINNY WEASLEY

By 1800-STAN-GINNY

( currently under polishing, multiple chapters in the works ) || ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’๐’š โ€ข ginny weasley || || Ginny We... More

-1
0
0.5
1 - They Wont Listen To You If They Dont Fear You
2 - How to Kidnap and Murder Redheads 101
3 - Why Not
4 - I've Seen It Too
5 - A House With Nobody Home
6 - Suck It Up
7 - That Means Were Compatable
8 - I think I can see that
9 - I felt like I was floating, maybe I was
10 - You're lovely
11 - Expecto patronum
12 - Who wouldn't choose me
13 - Pradictable Idiot
14 - My Moon
15 - You Failed
16 - 24 hours before
17 - Whatever it takes
18 - Breaking point pt 1
19 - Breaking point pt 2
20 - the burden of loving someone
21 - Dear mum
22 - Where did the time go?
NEW BOOK!
23 - Theres Really No Happy Ending For People Like Us, Is There
24 - Astoria
25 - The Gryffindor Sword
26 - In Another Lifetime
27 - 36 days
28 - Greif
30 - I told you I'd lost my sun
31 - So I painted you a sky
32 - letters, letters
33 - Alive
34 - blue haired wizard child
35 - the brink
36 - Voldemort
A/N (read after chapter 36)
37 - Hero complexes
A/N
what wouldve happened
(another) new book!

29 - the ritual

1.1K 54 1
By 1800-STAN-GINNY

Sciamachy (noun); a battle against an imaginary person, a battle with ones shadow.

Day seventeen

Ginny
March 1st 1998
It had taken two days of convincing. Still, on March first nineteen ninety eight Ginny and Amora found themselves in the forest. It was a warm afternoon, it wasn't quite hot but it was warm. Ginny set six viles of calming drought on the soil, the glanced up at Amora. She saw the signal, and put her arms up, she said incantations under her breath, and all three trees surrounding them pushed themselves back. Ginny looked back down.

She took the dagger out of its box, she could feel Amora glaring at it like it was some kind of menace. Amora and Ginny sat on either side of the dagger. Ginny tied her hair up, and carefully took a small needle from the basket she'd carried there. She took a breath, and pricked her finger. She waited until exactly three drops had stained the dagger, she watched Amora prick her finger as well.

When exactly three drops had fallen, Ginny looked up at Amora. She held both of her hands, and they both started the incantation. First at a whisper, though as the power built up they both got increasingly louder.

The dagger floated up in the space between their hands, it had a slight glow to it. She could see the magic in the air, it hung around them and pulled itself into the dagger.

The last thing Ginny saw before she fell to the ground, was Amoras eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
245K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.