HIDE N SEEK | Yumark

By sstarmindd

Mark Lee, just your average popular lad is kidnapped by an obsessive psychopath named Nakamoto Yuta, a cruel... More

1. Confusion
3. Unforgettable
4. Found you
5. It's not fair...
6. The beauty of losing control
7. Streetlights look so beautiful at night
8. Just Like Me
9. Deal with the devil
10. She knows
11. I tried so hard
12. Addictive obsessions
13. Missing the point
14. It's all just a game, right?
15. You're safe for now...
16. Killer
17. Right under your nose
18. I can't love you
19. Side mission
20. Rescue
21. Don't leave
22. A game of chances
23. All about you
24. Like you mean it
25. Obey.
26. Courage of a Tiger
27. Trapped
28. Please let me go
29. No pity
30. Liar
31. Have we been here before?
32. Interrogation
33. Nerves
34. Double check
35. Backstabber
36. Never Goodbye
37. Farewell
38. You won't be missed
39. You don't want to leave.
40. Goodbye angel

2. It has only just begun

867 35 14
By sstarmindd

Mark opens his eyes slightly, adjusting to the darkness.

"Johnny?" He looks around the unfamiliar place. Where was he? what happened? he didn't remember a thing. All he remembered was that man's face but who was that man? he didn't remember anything about him except his handsome face and eerie smirk.

A few moments later, Mark notices a small pastel green post-it note on the floor a few centimetres away from him. He leans over, picks it up and peers at it, trying to read it in the darkness.

-----

Hope you rested well, the game
has just begun.

~ Y

-----

Mark groans, what sick fuck did this and why him? What had Mark done to deserve this? He searches his pockets for his phone and finds it but he had no reception. "Ah fuck" He whines, letting his head fall back and hit the wall he was sitting up against. He just wanted to go home, he just wanted to live a peaceful life with his friends and not be fucking kidnapped by some psycho freak who's gonna do god knows what to him.

He needed to find a way out.

Mark stands up and picks up the post-it note, carefully folding it and stuffing it into his pocket with the thought there may be more post-its scattered around the place. He looks around the darkness of the hallway he was in and sees he was upstairs as there was a set of stairs going downwards just a couple of meters in front of him... unless that was the basement. Mark silently walked towards it and saw it lead to the downstairs. He peers down and sees the front door, there's no way whoever did this made it so easy to escape, but he'll check it just in case. Mark silently makes his way down the stairs and to the front door, carefully trying the handle but sighing. As he expected, the door was locked. He looked around to find a key anywhere but there was no key to be seen.

Mark makes his way into the large living room and looks around. This house was pretty nice, but not when you know that your kidnapper is living in it. He looks around in the drawers and to his luck, he discovers a penknife. Mark smirks and pockets it, wandering off through the french doors and into the dining room. The dining room was maybe a little smaller than the living room but equal in how expensive it looked. He had his own small bar as well. Mark's eyes scan the room and he notices a bowl of fruit with another pastel green post-it on it.

-----

You must be pretty hungry
you're more than welcome to
take a fruit.

~ Y

-----

His tummy makes a noise that sounded more like a question. Was he going to eat fruit from the bowl or should he stay away? God knows what his kidnapper has done to those fruits. The boy decides to pick up a green apple from the bowl and takes a deep breath before taking a bite out of it. He chews on it, expecting the worst yet nothing happens... the apple was alright and tasted really good.

As Mark wandered around the house, eating the apple, he decided to make his way back upstairs after finding nothing useful downstairs. He ended up in the place he woke up and noticed yet another post-it note on a door at the end of the hallway.

-----

If you go into the second room,
you will find another note.

~ Y

-----

"Second room?" Mark mutters to himself looking at the two doors. "Which one is the second room?" He asks himself, scratching his head and looking repeatedly from one door to another trying to figure out what 'Y' mean by the 'second room'. "It could mean any one of these fucking doors" Mark groans before trying the door on his left which was open. He then tries the door on the right and sucks his teeth. "They were both the second door" He mumbles before entering the first door he opened.

Mark looks around the room but doesn't see another post-it, so he decides to search the draws just like he did in every other room. This seemed to be 'Y's bedroom. He looks through the drawers but finds either fashionable clothes or personal items like combs, hair styling stuff, hair ties, headphones, chargers and notebooks... NOTEBOOKS! Mark grabs the notebooks and opens the first one, having a read through in thought he could maybe find out what this man wanted from him and what he was going to do so Mark could maybe avoid it.

-----

Date: 29/07

Dear Nikki,

The days have become lonely for me. I haven't been able to find any mouse to stalk and catch, no one intrigues me anymore. Everyone's just boring, they're no fun. If I do catch a mouse, they're so loud and annoying, all they do is cry and beg me to not hurt them and let them go or they threaten me that they have ties to the police or something like it's supposed to scare me. Are you kidding me? of course I'm not letting you get out of this house and of course I'm going to hurt you, it's all part of the game you idiot. What are the police going to do? catch me? fools, this is a detached house with no neighbours.

They're so B O R I N G.

I just end up killing them and chucking them wherever after a night anyway. They don't entertain me, they're not cocky, they're not bratty, they don't amuse me by doing something rude in order to look tough for example spitting at me or trying to harm me anyway. I leave all these weapons around for them and all they do is cry. Such ungrateful shits. I want them to play the game with me, I want to see that adorable determination in their eyes, determined to win this game and get out. It's so cute, them knowing they may have a slither of a chance to leave this place.

I wonder when I'll find my little mouse, I miss playtime.

- Nakamoto Yuta.

-----

"Nakamoto Yuta? he's Japanese?" Mark whispers before carefully flipping a few pages to his birthday. "Also who's Nikki?" He wondered.

-----

Date: 02/08

Dear Nikki,

Today was one of the best days I've had. I've finally found my baby mouse.

He's a little smaller than me, with dark short-ish hair, beautiful bright black orbs and from what I heard, he's from Canada. He's absolutely adorable. Seeing as today is August 2nd, he's a Leo meaning he'd most likely put up a fight. I'm so excited to see him again. I wonder what he'll be like once I have him in my house, is he just a stupid show-off Leo or is he a proper Leo, the kind of Leo that I can never get enough of, either way, he'll most likely die whether he entertains me for a while or not.

Today I'm guessing is his birthday, judging by that embarrassing birthday badge he wore saying it was his birthday. I was surprised to see him wearing a tuxedo on his own birthday. Everyone else was formally dressed but he was dressed like a young CEO. Oh, that tux did nothing but fuel my excitement. I just want to see it all tattered and ripped. I want to see his skin covered in bruises, cuts and scrapes. I want to see him cry and beg for me to stop. I want to lay him down after the fight and carefully tend to all of the injuries. I want him to need me so much that he can't stay away from me.

- Nakamoto Yuta

-----

"That's fucked up... since my birthday" Mark mutters, shoving the diary just inside the waist of his jeans so it was hidden and secure and had no chance of falling out. He walks to the other room and finds the note on the windowsill.

-----

Look outside, isn't it such a
beautiful night? I'm surprised
you've gotten this far, you've
impressed me massively.

~ Y

-----

Mark looks outside and all he sees is a large pretty pink cherry blossom tree. He looks above the pretty tree and sees the moon. Yuta was right, the night looked so pretty, it made Mark miss being home with Johnny, just chilling or whatever. But now he's trapped in some psychopath's house, not knowing whether he's ever going to see his close ones ever again... right now he'd rather die than stay here and live. This was torture enough.

He turns around and sighs, looking around the room for the next note yet that was it. He rolls his eyes, putting the post-it in his pocket along with the other post-its' he'd collected before walking out the room. He was about to head into a room when he heard some footsteps from the room. Was it Yuta? or was someone else living here as well?

"Is someone in here?" He asks but he's answered with silence. "Yuta, are you in there?" He asks, placing a hand on the door handle, his pocket knife at the ready to attack if necessary. He's answered with silence yet again. He takes a deep breath and shoves the door open, his knife gripped tightly yet no one seemed to be in the room. Maybe it came from a room next to it? He looks around at the other rooms and gulps. What if Yuta had snuck into the opposite room whilst he was occupied with the diary. What if the diary was just a distraction? Mark makes his way back to the room he came from and no one was there, he checks under the bed, in the closet, no one was there. He then goes back to the first room he entered and begins to feel nervous, his palms begin to feel sweaty making him worry about his grip on the penknife he was still holding.

He takes a deep breath and places his hand on the door handle, pressing down slowly and finally opening the door the tiniest bit. He looks in and sees what looks like someone in there, he seemed to be calmingly reading a book. Mark backs away from the door before taking another deep breath and wiping his sweaty hand on his jeans before gathering all the courage and bravery he needed to be able to face his psychopathic kidnapper. He wasn't gonna lie, he was absolutely terrified to face this man but he'd do anything to get out of this place alive, to see his close ones and completely forget this ever happened.

Mark pushes the door open and stares down at the man with fearful eyes coated with a layer of rage that'd scare off anyone.

Except for Nakamoto Yuta, who was thoroughly enjoying this.

He looks up at Mark and smiles gently. "Oh, you found me" He giggles and Mark suppresses his urge to charge at him and stab him because that's what he's probably expecting Mark to do.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" He asks, clenching his fists. "I want to play a game, nothing more" He replies, not looking up from his book. "I don't wanna play your sick and twisted games, I wanna get the fuck out of here," Mark says and Yuta snickers looking at Mark's angered expression, he found it so cute. "I know but you have to play the game in order to win, to win your freedom" Yuta sighs. "I didn't ask to be in this goddamn game Yuta!" Mark exclaims and Yuta's eyes widen.

"You found out my name? How is that?" He asks, attempting to switch topics but Mark takes a deep breath, pointing the penknife at Yuta. "Don't try and change the subject. Let me go or this is gonna get nasty, man" Mark warns Yuta who giggles, slowly putting his book down on his bed making Mark begin to panic on the inside. What if he got himself into a battle he can't win? what if he isn't strong enough at all? "I like nasty," Yuta smirks, standing up. "But judging by your tone, you don't like nasty" Yuta puts an open hand out in front of Mark, who looks puzzled.

"Pass me the knife and I'm sure we can both come to a conclusion we're both happy with," He tells Mark who scoffs pulling the knife back to his side. "Tch, no? Why the fuck would I do that? are you kidding me? there's not gonna be a way to solve this with us both being happy at the end of it, I know you too well already, you can't fool me" Mark explains to Yuta who just smiles. "I can guarantee we can come up with a solution so pass me the knife and let's sit down and talk, okay?" He says softly and he notices Mark's expression change. "No," Mark says calmly and Yuta's brows raise. "No knife, no freedom," Yuta says, sitting down on his bed once again and Mark quickly gets riled up again.

Mark was sick and tired of this already, he didn't care if he had to kill a man to get out of this. He jumps at Yuta with the knife and he sees Yuta's eyes light up in excitement. Yuta grabs hold of Mark's wrist and jumps up, spinning around before pinning Mark to the bed.

"Oh Markie~ you've got quite a temper, haven't you?" He giggles at Mark who was breathing heavily. "If you carry this on, it may end up nasty" Yuta informs Mark who just stares at him with intense rage in his large eyes. Mark didn't care if it got nasty, if he had to kill someone for his freedom, he would and he'd do it without a second thought.

"Why are you enjoying this?" Mark utters out and Yuta shrugs. "Different people have different opinions on different things, problem?" Yuta asks and Mark jeers. "Yes, big fucking problem. This isn't fucking legal, it's against the law to kidnap people and play around with them like some goddamn toy for your own fucked up entertainment" Mark states and Yuta chuckles. "You think I don't know that? this place is pretty isolated, so you can already guess what I'm about to say," Yuta says, placing his hands gently on Mark's jaw, his elbows digging into Mark's arms rendering them useless as they begin to become numb. "I'm not gonna be able to get out" Mark sighs and Yuta smiles. "You are not going to get out of here," He says, stroking Mark's cheeks with his thumbs. Mark stares into Yuta's eyes and feels butterflies in his stomach.

Why the fuck did he feel butterflies? He had to admit, Yuta was good looking but he didn't understand why he got butterflies? He hated Yuta, he wanted nothing to do with him. "Why the red cheeks? do I make you flustered?" Yuta smirks and Mark furrows his brows. "That's disgusting, get the fuck off me" Mark growls causing Yuta's smirk to widen. "Oh you're adorable" He giggles and Mark scoffs. "Jealous much?" Mark smirks at him. Yuta giggles before lifting his arm up to slap Mark but Mark uses this opportunity to stab Yuta straight in the side with the arm that didn't completely go numb.

Yuta gasps and goes silent for a minute before chuckling. "You're not slow, are you?" He breathes before taking the knife out and pressing the point of it to Mark's neck, Yuta's blood dripping down him like crimson rain. "But, you're not cleverer than me" Yuta laughs before stabbing Mark in his side causing him to groan in pain as he feels the blood seeping out of him and onto the bed. Yuta stares at Mark who was whining and moaning in pain and smiles with loving eyes. The sight before him was absolute heaven, he loved seeing Mark like this. It was so amusing to him. To hear his little cries as he feels the knife in his side cut through him with every move he makes, Yuta just couldn't get enough of it.

Moments later Mark begins to feel sleepy and a little bit dizzy, why that was he didn't know. Could it be tiredness from running around the house for so long? he couldn't fight it. Was it because he had been lying down for some time now? "You goddamn bastard" Mark mutters before his eyes begin to flutter shut, Yuta smiles down at him. "Good night my sleepy boy" Yuta sighs softly as he watches Mark completely fall asleep.

"You can try again tomorrow"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
84.3K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
11.2K 388 61
"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." "Please, don't leave." "Why?" Started: 15.09.2021 Published: 04.10.2021 Ended: 13.05.2023 Status: completed Warning:...
847K 45.3K 44
❝get out of my dms pls❞ ❝-and lemme get in yo pants instead ;)❞ in which a guy dm's a girl terrible pickup lines on twitter #5 fanfiction | dec.20.20...