Hate Marriage With You | Rosè...

By UriChipmunkChaeng

At first Park Chaeyoung thought she would just be introduced as the cold guy's 'co-worker'. But the moment wh... More

Prolog
1- The beginning
2- Everyday With You
3- Catch Ilussion
4-Kind And Venerated
5-Hindrance Life
6-Indignity Unpretentious
7-Sunless Of My Heart
8-Embrace And Hurts
9-is'nt to Worthless?
10-Am I Joke To You?
11-And The Same Thing Happens?
12-This Hug And Kiss I give for you?
13-A Wonderful Date
14-Touch Your Body Closely?
15-Indecision Case
16- First Day In Maldives
17- Refused But Started Wanting You?
18-Tonight, You look so beautiful.!!?
19-We just Did that (Smut)
20-Love Grows and Blooms like flowers.
21-Jealously.
22-Hating, Love, Kiss.
23-Something What I do is a bad thing for you.
24-A Feelings Getting More Bigger.
25-A Feelings Getting More Bigger.2
26-It Hurt To Love You.
27- It Hurt to Love You.2
28- My Second Date.
29-Her Last Mistake.
30-Confession Of Love
31-Trying to let go, Forget, Stay away.
32-It's Okay Cause You're M...
33- I Love Bending Over Backwards If It Will Make People Happy. (Smut)
2.Happily Ever After(End)

34- 1. Surprise And Present For Her.

809 22 11
By UriChipmunkChaeng

Y/nPov

It's nine o'clock in the evening, and your wife is still asleep on the oversized couch in your office. She fell asleep because she had to wait for you, who still had some company files to do, and it looks like your wife was too tired from attending her dad's party and because of what you and she did in her bedroom at her parents' house.

Your wife's entire body is covered with a soft pastel blanket from the bottom of her feet to the top of her shoulders. Your wife is breathing reasonably regularly, even though it's been 2 hours since she fell asleep after you and she arrived at the office. You realize that your wife has a petite body with stamina that gets exhausted quickly, but you never thought that your wife would be so weak. So you let your wife sleep without any intention to wake her up. You just can't bear it to waking up your wife.

Whereas you are already neat with a patterned blue shirt attached to your perfect body. Yes, you are changing your clothes to be a little more casual because you are not comfortable if had still wear formal dresses that are so wet with your sweat.

You are waiting for your wife to wake up from her dream as soon as possible. Because it's pretty late, and you can unimaginable to let your wife have to sleep in your office room even though this type of room size is more than enough for you and your wife to sleep there.

You then take your black hat, which is lying in the cupboard. There are some collections of ties and branded watches in there too. Then you put it on silently. When you finished putting on your hat, your steps were directed back to the body of your wife, who was still sleeping so profoundly.

So far, all you have done is tidy up some files that you have finished while staring at your wife in silence. Slowly, you direct your gaze to your wife's face, who is still sleeping on the couch gently. Your eyes are locked. 

In a moment like this, you feel pleased. You just feel content because you can have your wife to the fullest. All of the men would be happy if they could get a woman like your wife, stunning inside and out, has a soft nature, although sometimes her brain works slowly, it adds to the value of your wife's innocence, which looks pretty adorable to you. 

But maybe in this second, when you're thinking about your wife, unconsciously, you disrupt your wife from her sleeping. Feeling the gaze you gave to your wife is too long and has managed to make her slowly open her eye. It makes your wife finds yourself staring at her face.

Rosé Pov

One thing that you managed to realize after opening your eyes is that your husband's face is really stunning and always looks handsome every time you see him. Your eyes met his face and met each other, staring in silence and not wanting to distract each other. You sucked your lip into a smile all of a sudden. 

For the last few months, you feel this is your best sleep and waking up with greeted from your husband's perfect face right in front of you. What part of your husband should be wasted again?

"What time is it, honey?" You said, asking him while still faithfully staring at your husband with your beautiful eyes. Several times you scratched one eye to make yourself more aware that you had pretty slept well.

You ask your husband, but he quickly averts his eyes and checks the clock on the wall that he can see from there now.

"It's past nine o'clock, my love." your husband said slowly. He looked at your face in silence because he was so embarrassed to have been caught by looking at your face a few seconds ago. He even immediately turned his gaze in any direction to not look at your face.

"Oh!Gosh!, it's quite late, babe. I'm sorry for making you have waited so long for me!" You pulled your blanket while getting up from the couch you were sleeping on there. You hastily apologized to your husband because you knew that he was probably waiting for your awareness to return.

But wait !!.

You just realized that your body has been entirely exposed without clothes at all. You even have time to roll your eyes to see a clean room floor or other corners. Searching and trying to find one of your clothes that you don't know where it is. You're just confused as to why you fell asleep without clothes on. Some of your thoughts are trying to fight with your mind. Would do I really do it again with my husband in his room? But clearly, I'm sure I didn't do it with him because I recall it. I just quickly fell asleep on his office couch. Ahh, Damn It!, does my husband take my clothes off when I sleep Without me knowing at all.

You can't find the clothes that you wore before. You stand up. Nevertheless, your brain is working fast to make sense, so you don't look stupid in the eyes of your husband.

But anyone can absolutely recognize that what you are doing right now is an obscure thing. Your husband is still faithful to be able to stare from behind your petite body, which is still wrapped in a pastel-coloured blanket that is standing quietly with your back to him. he just doesn't know what you were thinking, but it was clear that he thinks you might need help. Unable to contain the curiosity that plagues him, your husband hastily spoke and asked for his interest in you.

"What's wrong, baby.?" Ask your husband with a severe expression.

You didn't turn your head. You were just too confused because you couldn't hide your panicked and confused expression at this moment.

"God, where the heck did you throw my clothes, and why I'm awake without any clothes? It is very embarrassing, you know!", babe?

"Baby?" your husband called. He's trying hard to get you to tell him what you really want now.

"Ah, yes..." You turned your body as soon as possible in response, and you scratched your head that didn't itch with one hand. "I want to take a bath..." You continue with the lie, and it makes your husband raise an eyebrow in disbelief.

Why are you so complicated, you just need to find where the clothes you wore earlier? And just need to tell your husband where your clothes are, right? But you know it's enough to be embarrassing for you. Looking for your clothes where and why you were wake up without wearing any clothes, plus you and your husband have different thoughts and traits. 'You're still too sane' not to bring up the topic of your lovemaking with him a hours ago at your father's party.

"Then take a bath, baby." your husband said as calmly as possible. And you suddenly laughed. Intending to lighten the mood but instead made it colder.

"Hahaha, yes, right, take a bath..." Your laugh looks very forced. Which makes your husband desperately hold back his smile when you laugh then scratch your head again in confusion.

"What's wrong with her ?"

Your husband is still looking at you so far until you understand and have to hurry up from where you are now. You immediately walked away from your husband to the toilet of your husband's room.

You spent about twenty minutes cleaning your body. You even had time to shampoo your long thick strands of blonde hair and do your own scrub. When you're done cleaning the whole of your body, you take out a bathrobe that's folded in the toilet drawer. Wear it in a hurry, so your husband doesn't have to wait for you too long. Instantly when you get out of the toilet, you find your husband has played on his phone on the couch. You even had time to listen to gunshots coming out of your husband's phone speaker. Obviously, your husband is playing a game, and you don't want to interrupt him. But unfortunately, you do need to have asked about this.

"Darling..." You called with a heavy heart, but instead, it sounded soft in your husband's ears.

Your husband instantly averted his eyes when he heard you were calling him.

"are you done, baby?" your husband gets up and puts his phone in his pants pocket. You nodded slowly in response.

"I have to wear clothes, babe ..." It really doesn't make sense what you say. Yes, you do have to wear clothes, then why should you say such a thing be told to your own husband?

And it worked. You succeeded in making your husband laugh again because of what you just said.

"Of course, baby, you have to wear clothes..." your husband is still laughing, which is covered with his veined fist.

"I mean, It's... my clothes... where did you put them, babe, and why I wasn't wearing any clothes when I woke up?" immediately you said it carefully, you bit your lip hard. Feel ashamed to have asked such a thing to your own husband.

"Ah, so because of this, You're so confused because of your clothes?" There is still a remnant of a smile that grows around his face.

You don't answer with any words. You are just too shy. So you just use a nod in response to your husband.

"You want to wear your clothes in front of me?" asked your husband again. and there was a nosy look that began to appear around your husband's gaze directed at you.

"H-huh? N-no n-not like that, I mean I asked-" Your words stuttered, and luckily your husband hastily cut you off.

"You refused, right?"

"What you mean, babe?" You're confused.

"That's why you must wear your clothes in your room, so I can't see it, baby."

"I thought you understood what I said, Babe, but seemingly not... "Babe, I asked where my clothes were and why when I woke up I wasn't wearing any clothes. How can I wear clothes if--" Your long speech stopped so roughly and so suddenly - Quickly, your husband carried your body very easily. Bring your short legs together and stick them under your knees and shoulders. Carry all your light bodyweight into your room. "Gosh! What are you doing, Babe?!" Your scream is quite startled. But unfortunately, your husband did not reply at all and only smiled faintly when he glanced at the shocked look on your face.

When the room manager's door opens, your husband lowers your body slowly under the floor in a standing position. You awkwardly fix the bathrobe, which is messy and slightly open. You turned your gaze back to your desk. There you can see A sheer black chiffon mini dress with silk trim over a pair of black hotpants; the thigh-skimming dress dangled from barely-there spaghetti straps and paired the daring-yet-romantic dress with pair of super sheer black tights, classic black knee-high boots, and a gold chain choker studded with pearls. The look was simple but stunning in its sophistication.

At that moment, you cancelled your intention to ask your husband. You just smile with a flushed face towards your husband. And you don't intend to ask about your clothes when you were wearing that before you fell asleep on the couch.

But Suddenly, your husband said some words without you asking, maybe he's going to tell you why you don't wear any clothes when you're awake from your sleep on the couch.

"You must be confused, right baby... well, when you fell asleep, I took off your clothes because the dress you were wearing looked very shabby and damaged... And, you looked uncomfortable when wearing that dress, so I threw it away."

"Are you crazy?"

"haha, yes,, I'm crazy over you," your husband said in a nosy tone to you with a softly laugh.

"B-babeee!!!" you screamed a little at your husband, but it only made your husband laugh at you even more. Whenever he teased you, he just thought you always looked adorable in his eyes.

Your husband is still softly laughing when he looks at how your facial expressions look mixed, between unpleasant, astonished, and very embarrassed.

"But babe, that dress was my Dad's gift. What if my dad finds out the dress he bought for me and one-of-a-kind dresses from tailored that it made for a great actress. You threw away?"

"Baby, calm." you don't have to worry, okay. The designer is one of my friends too, so I will talk to him to make precisely the same dress as your dad bought for you."

"So,  the dress on my work desk is that for me, babe?"

"Yes, of course, it's for you, honey, you don't like the dress. It's one of the dresses that my company will release for this month. I wanted to see and compare whether you are wearing the dress and the company model. It could make any difference or not. But I'm pretty sure if you wear it, it will look prettier, honey."

"Of course, I really like it, babe. This dress is so gorgeous..." You sighed heavily with guilt. Indirectly apologize for your evil thoughts about your husband.

"And I'm going to say sorry too. I thought you wanted to wear that dress in front of me, baby" your husband tried to tease you Again.

"There's no way; I'm not that crazy to change my clothes in front of you!!" You dodged with a blush on your face.

"And then why you come to me after taking a bath?." Your husband's defence and tries to justify his words.

"That's because you didn't tell me where my clothes were, and you didn't give me any clothes to wear!" you raise your voice. Too excited due to the behaviour of your husband, who always makes you embarrassed.

"Then you should have checked it before you accuse me!?." Your husband says, trying to make a defence again.

"And then you should have told me from the start !!" You dodged again in an annoyed tone.

But a second later, no one spoke back. Until your husband's deep voice interrupts the silence while walking closer to your body

"Hey, baby, since I'm already here, you can change your clothes now. In front of me ."

What? 

Is he crazy? 

"BABE!!!"

Then a scream from your voice boomed and echoed throughout the room. It's deafening enough for your husband but doesn't make him lose his laugh again and again. You're hilarious, and what you do always looks adorable for him. That's one of the reasons why your husband always loves to tease you all the time.

"Okay, okay, baby, I'm just kidding." your husband laughs loose until his eyes form a beautiful crescent moon. Makes you have to stare at him for five seconds because you are stunned.

Your husband then left you with a smile that still expands. While you're in your room trying desperately to hide your face on the dress your husband gave. You screamed a little with a red face. Tonight, you find out more and more about your husband.

Your husband is handsome. You've always said that too many times since you know him.

Your husband has a fantastic smile and laugh. You just found out this time.

And One more.

You believe that you have always been bewitched by the charm of your husband, whose name is Y/n. But your feelings and your heart just want to admit this time that you are not enchanted by him anymore but have fallen in love.

Yes, fall in love with anything related to your husband.

His smile, his laugh, his coldness, his caring nature, his rudeness, his pushy nature, his nosy nature, and even his hardened heart.

Everything is so perfect until you are willing for the first time to will try to start a new life with all the feelings you just set up with a boss who owns a famous clothes company who is none other than your own husband.

****

Y/n Pov

"Are you still sleepy, baby?"

You asked in a deep voice as your car passed through the streets around the Gangnam area. You glanced at how your wife kept scratching one eye with her hand several times.

Your wife shook her head then replied to your words. "No, baby."

"I wanted to buy a coffee." And suddenly, you steer your car to the left of the road, then stop right in front of a reasonably large cafe.

Your wife took her gaze and looked into your eyes with a half-confused face.

"I'm not sleepy, my loved..." she says to you with a soft intonation. Makes you have to restrain the rumbling in your heart that really wants to vent it to embracing your wife's petite body.

"Then I'm the sleepy one, baby."

"It's quite late, babe," your wife says, to make you don't have to buy some of the coffee and spend your time here.

"I'll make you an Americano when we arrive at the apartment, babe." Offer your wife kindly.

But you don't listen to your wife. You instantly open the car door and walk out of the car. Unknowingly, you walked towards the car door beside the steering wheel. Knock on the car window from outside and talk to your wife through there

" Would you like to come with me or be locked in the car?" You say give your wife a choice, which makes your wife purse her lips and have to get out of the car.

Rosé Pov

You are just too lazy to go to the cafe at night like this. Plus, tomorrow is a working day. You also feel a little sleepy, exhausted, and unfortunately, your husband is so pushy. If he insists, then it is a sign that no one can give the slightest rejection and deviate from his request. Because it's useless if you refuse as hard as you can, your husband will stay and always do what he wants.

"What do you want, baby?"  your husband asked as soon as your bodies and him. had entered the cafe shop area, which was dominated by pastel and brown colours.

"Macchiato."

"You always pick a bad taste." your husband said.

"Then what do you want?" you asked your husband mockingly.

"Americano." While your husband answered casually.

"That's even worse."

"Wait here, don't go anywhere; I'll order it, baby."

Eh?

It's not usually your husband doesn't ask you to go order with him. Usually, your husband will always tell you to do something with him and tease you. Then that's good. You're too lazy to move too. Somehow your body feels exhausted after your dad party and doing it with your husband.

You just sit on the edge of the chair, which is located not far from your husband, who is still ordering there. All you do is stare at your husband from a distance, not too far away from him. Your eyes are only directed there and just focus on your husband. Your lips are slightly parted, and without you knowing it, you've been watching him for too long.

So handsome.

Gosh! How often have you kept saying that your husband is so handsome? If he finds out maybe, you will be scolded and get teased by your own husband again.

You suddenly shook your head so many times. Get rid of the thoughts that always stay around your eyes and mind when looking at your husband. You really look ridiculous right now until the presence of your husband, who you've been waiting for all this time, returns with two drinks that have the shape of a coloured cup.

You're aware and corrected your position to look a little sane in the eyes of your husband.

"here's your coffee, baby." your husband immediately gave two plastic cups to you at this time.

But you realize something when you take the cup from your husband hand. It's not a Macchiato. But instead, It's an Americano the same as your husband's orders that.

"honey, I didn't order this." You said it but still took the cup with a look of confusion and compulsion on your face.

"You ordered it, baby." your husband said while drinking his coffee. Allowing you to want to follow him to try how good the Americano is running down his throat.

You are hesitant to start trying to drink a coffee with the same taste as your husband, but when you feel that it's not your favourite Macchiato that's on your taste buds, you grunt sadly and irritatedly.

"Yn-ah..." you pleaded when you called your husband's name. While your husband just smiled secretly, still drinking his coffee."I do not like the taste of this coffee."

"Then learn it, baby."

You're irritated. You rolled your eyes lazily. Again the coercive nature of your husband appears.

"Learn to like what you have to like." your husband continues his words. and makes your brow furrow in confusion.

"Why should I like the taste of this coffee?"

"Because I'm an Americano, and you're a Macchiato Lover, you have to like me even if you can't drink it." your husband said longer than before without looking at your eyes."Park Chaeyoung." Call your husband when he realizes that you are just listening to him.

"What?.!"

"Learn. Learn to like me, learn to accept me, and learn to love me even though it's very difficult and you can't accept it." Your husband is making a wish that he hopes you want to accept him such as he is.

He even doesn't need to tell you about something like this.

Because you already.

You've learned to love him even if your husband hated you before, you've learned to accept him even if he desperately rejected you, and you've learned to love him from the past until now, even though it feels like being hit by thousands of tons nails.

Because actually, you already have fallen too deep into your husband before he realizes it. Your husband shouldn't have to tell you this kind of thing because you already like, accept, and love your husband no matter what happens later.

Tonight,

You didn't answer what your husband said a few seconds ago to you. But tonight, you can take a sip of a plastic cup contained with Americano even if you don't like it how the bitter taste of a plastic cup full of caffeine rushes into your nose and plunges freely down your throat.

*****

The sound of the whistling of birds and the bright morning sun had managed to wake up one of the couples who were sleeping sweetly on a large bed.

You woke up. First and you wrestled as soon as you felt how the bright sunlight burst directly into your senses of vision. Then you turn your gaze to the side, where you can clearly see the beautiful peace.

Even while he was just sleeping beside, everything became so perfect.

Like everything has been arranged perfectly, it seems as if God gave it only to your husband. From his hair, then his eyes, then down to his pointy nose, and towards his pink lips. 

In your eyes, whatever your husband does, it always looks so perfect, even though you are always hurt many times or even thousands of times, but it can't reduce the visual that you always admire from his face.

When your eyes are locked and loaded, you hear the apartment bell ringing. You woke up from your daydream and turned your eyes towards your bedroom door. You're thinking hard; who's the lunatic who interferes at times like this? Plus, it's just only at six in the morning.

Oh Gosh! Who the hell is ringing the apartment bell? It's still too early in the morning; even if a vital guest, he shouldn't be that crazy to ring your bell apartment at the time being.

But the sound of the bell is ringing constantly and quite disturbing for you, You just don't want to hear the bell keep ringing, and then it will bother your husband's sleep and wake him up. So you forced yourself quickly to walk out of the room and head towards your apartment's main door. 

Your steps stopped when your body was right in front of the apartment door. Suddenly, your stomach feels nauseous, your head feels like it's spinning a hundred and eighty degrees, your whole body feels stiff and sore. All of your minds right now just want to vomit all the food in your stomach. It feels so sickening. Until you can't think straight. But the sound of the bell couldn't stop ringing through your ear, so you immediately decided to keep want open your apartment door.

As soon as the door opened, you immediately held the part of your mouth with one hand while closing your eyes forcibly. The look on your face shows how bad the state of nausea you are suffering is. It's like trying to vomit or spit something out of your stomach. You haven't had a chance to see who the guests are in this early morning at your apartment. What's clear you can feel the voices of the two middle-aged women shouting happy to greetings you while you were trying to run into the toilet in a hurry.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Those faint words you hear when you dash to the sink of your apartment toilet.

But why when you hear it seems familiar with the voice of one of the middle-aged women there.

Of course.

It's your mother's voice.

And another one,

it's your mother-in-law's voice too.

You don't care about anything. You just try so hard to spit out whatever is in your stomach and throat. It feels very dizzy and unpleasant in your body. Until your temples are filled with a slight tinge of sweat that flooded your forehead. You made a sound that people usually make when they manage to spit out something out of their mouth. But unfortunately, when you can see in the sink, it is only water. Thick saliva and the rest of the water that is not too cloudy. You even struggled to expel whatever you wanted to throw up, but only mineral water managed to come out of your mouth.

Your mother-in-law and your mother, who saw anything wrong with you when you suddenly walked away and didn't care about their presence in the slightest, slowly removed the traces of a smile on their lips. They looked at each other in bewilderment and then hurriedly spoke up.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you don't want to greet your mother?" That's your mother's voice she made as dramatic as possible with a reasonably loud volume.

"Where did she go?" And just now, your mother-in-law asked too. 

Your mother and your mother in law immediately followed the direction where you went earlier. When they find their daughter or daughter-in-law sitting on a closed toilet, they immediately worry about how your state is.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's wrong??" Your mother's voice sounded really worried about you. Her face looked panicked when she saw the state of you, who was laying down your hands to cover almost your entire face.

You opened your hands slowly. From here, your mother-in-law and your mother can see how your face looks so pale even though there is still a tinge of red on your cheeks. Your hair is messy, like it's been hit by some water at the bottom. Your lips are also wet but look so dry. Your Conditions, who look like this, managed to make your mother rush to run towards you, her only daughter.

"Oh, my God! What's wrong with you, honey?" The look on your mother's face gets more frantic as she and you get closer to each other.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's wrong with you? Are you sick?" your mother-in-law asked as she approached you slowly.

You don't answer; you just swallow your saliva hard. Your face doesn't look good enough. And that makes your mother-in-law and your mother even more frustrated with you.

"You're sick, honey! Let's go to the doctor." your mother said, forcing her offer to you directly, which was agreed with a quick nod by your mother.

"N-no, I'm fine, mom. Just a little dizzy and..." Your voice trailed off and was followed by your vomit that you couldn't hold back any longer. You go straight to the sink, which is not far from where you were. Regurgitate the water that you so desperately expect to be out from your mouth. Really, just excreting water is very troublesome for you, and your body won't feel any better if you don't wholly vomit all the food out of your body.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're sick! I'll call the doctor ..." your mother wanted to take her phone that was in the bag, but you quickly stopped it with so hard to waving your hand from behind with the intention of rejecting what your mother was about to do.

"No, no, mom." You say hard. You finished and cleaned your lips with a tap shower, then returned to your mother and mother-in-law, who are looking at you worriedly."I'm really fine, mom." You continued while forcing a smile.

"Let's go to the kitchen; you have to drink some water first." Your mother-in-law walks into the kitchen with your mother and you. Once a glass of warm water is in your hand, you are forced to drink it to make your body full of ions again.

"Where's your husband, honey?" Your mother's voice came back to dominate.

"In the bedroom."

"Aish! That kid, really!" Your mother-in-law wants to walk over to your husband's room in a hurry. But at full speed, you immediately stopped him with a plea and made up as logical an excuse as possible.

"N-No! H-he's asleep... I mean... he must be exhausted last night... he didn't get enough rest..." you stammered. Trying to fully convince your mother not to bother your husband's sleep time, who may be very tired.

"You guys have played, right?" Your mother asked doubtfully.

"It's not possible..." and that was your mother-in-law's answer that was said with a heavy heart.

"Chaeyoung-ah, answer, mom. You did that last night, right?"

You bit your lower lip hard. Your pale face looks even paler. A second later, you shook your head forcefully and slowly. You put your face down, and your fingers play to twist each other there. Then your mother looks quite disappointed with your answer.

"So it's true that you've never done that with your husband?" Your mother asked again, this time wanting to make sure the following answer came from her own daughter.

And your gaze goes straight to your mother's eyes with a confused look. Confused to answer what and how. Oh, my God, it's even a vulgar thing that remains privacy for yourself and your husband. But why does everyone always end up wanting to know about this? Even your mother...

"Jeez, really! Last night you didn't even do a little bit?! Oh my gosh, Park Chaeyoung, you're his wife, you should-"

"Not last night we did it, but yesterday evening." Suddenly a heavy baritone voice came from the direction of your bedroom, which was none other than...

Your husband!

Your husband is walking towards you. With a gaze only directed at your face, his look was flat and calm, but the emitted aura made you and two middle-aged women silently pay attention. Your husband walks in still wearing a black t-shirt and knee-length shorts. 

When he came, your husband moved his body towards your back. He is standing right behind you while gently pulling your waist so you can lean into his sturdy body.

You don't know where and how that courage comes from your husband. What's clear is that your mother and your mother-in-law can see up close that your husband was tying strands of your blonde hair in a matching coloured scrunchie to make a ponytail in front of them. You also look surprised at your husband's sudden treatment, but you just comply with what your husband is doing to you now.

Y/n Pov

Seriously, you're trying to tie strands of your wife's hair together and tie them into a complete knot on your wife's head. While straightening some of her hair that was between her ears,

You spoke again slowly and quite calmly.

"Good morning, my mother and mother-in-law."You try to greet the two middle-aged women after neatly tied knot your wife's hair, which looks really gorgeous. Your wife's face and aura have changed to look fresher after you arrive.

"M-morning..." they both replied at the same time with whole doubts looking at you. The atmosphere was so awkward and tense at the same time. Because really! This is the first time your mother and mother-in-law have seen how your relationship with your wife has improved than the last meeting with them.

"Are you okay, Chaeyoung-ah?" As soon as you hear the voice of the two middle-aged women in front of you, you ask your wife again, who is still silent following the silence and stiff atmosphere.

"Yeah, I'm fine, mom." your wife said something that didn't look completely honest.

"Y/n-ah, my daughter is sick. How did you not know about this? she's obviously lying when says she's fine." Your mother-in-law immediately said long, entirely reassuring you that your wife is not in good condition.

You quickly changed position to be in front of your wife; then you put one hand on your wife's forehead, which didn't even feel hot at all. You furrowed your brows at the same time. Then your gaze is directed back to staring at your wife intensely.

"You're not feeling well, baby?"

"No, baby, I'm fine..." your wife said. Honestly, she didn't feel sick, and it was just that her body had collapsed for a few minutes. The rest now she feels fine and not as bad as before.

"Your wife is sick; she threw up before." your mother added her words. It makes you furrow your eyebrows again in confusion.

"Threw up?"

And your mother and mother-in-law nodded at the same time.

"I'll call my family doctor, okay. Just get yourself to be checked first, baby. You've been doing a lot of activities lately that make you tired yourself." For the first time, finally, your mother can hear you say long enough in front of her, and you even say it specifically to your wife. A wide smile appeared on your mother's face.

"Is that my daughter doing activities that make her tired? Like what? Having sex?" Your mother-in-law was curious, so she unhesitatingly tried to ask.

"Mom..." Your wife's cheeks suddenly felt hot. She calls her mother to just remind and stop what her mother wants to ask you.

"My wife does pretty well in the office, and also . . . we do it quite a lot."

Crazy.

You must be crazy.

How can you say such embarrassing things in front of your mother and mother-in-law? Gosh, you're not kids; you and your wife are adults! It's inappropriate to reveal something like this to your mother and mother-in-law. Plus, you should already know that the nature of these two middle-aged women is ludicrous and always considers every issue necessary. You don't know what reaction your wife will find on her faces and expressions of your mothers and her mother.

Rosé Pov

"REALLY?! You guys do this a lot ?!" There is a happy twinkle that is printed very clearly in the eyes of your mother-in-law, who heard her son's words just now. It was like being thrown into a sea of money that was circulating widely. It felt delightful and relieving for her at the same time.

"Ah, that's great to hear that, my son!" Your mother replied proudly. She even started showing her smile to your husband and you at this time. There was a certain sense of satisfaction creeping around her chest. Seeing how you have grown beautiful and accompanied by a handsome and wealthy man like your husband makes her think all of her visions and missions have been achieved.

In fact, they do it often! 

"I thought you wouldn't do it." It was the voice of your mother-in-law who sounded happiness mixed with relief half to death.

"But it turns out that you guys do it often." And finally, the smiles of the two middle-aged women returned to perfection, like staring at the thousands of diamonds in front of them.

Your husband is silent, just scratching the back of his neck, which clearly doesn't look itchy at all in your eyes. The look on his face showed he was confused about what to say. But his gaze collided with your face, who just looked at you with a shy look.

"I'll call Doctor Haein." Your husband said as he strolled, leaving you, your mother, and his mother in a super awkward situation.

"My daughter, you must follow your husband."

You bring back your thought to your senses when you hear your mother-in-law telling you to follow your husband.

"H-Huh? Why, Mom?"

"He wants to call a doctor, so simply follow your husband's wishes, honey ..." your mother said, sounding advising. And that second, you nodded even though half-heartedly, but your feet were still stepped into the room on the top floor.

Once you arrived at the door of your room, you just silently followed the direction of your husband's gaze, who was still contacting someone. Your husband was standing there, in front of a clear glass window that rose from top to bottom and revealed the atmosphere of the bright streets of Seoul. Only for a few seconds, and it feels like your husband is no longer talking to the other person, you slowly approach your husband.

"I'm really fine, babe, just a little..."

"A little or a lot, if you throw up something out of your mouth, it means you're not okay, baby." your husband cut you off quickly. Explain to you so that you just obey his wishes.

You were silent with your head down. You can no longer even feel like replying a word to your husband.

"Lie here, baby. The doctor's almost there." your husband said, not forcing and not touching, but clearly, you immediately obeyed what your husband asked just now.

You start laying your whole body there. With an awkward position because your husband is still faithfully staring at you until now. You secretly averted your gaze and occasionally glanced at your husband doubtfully.

"What did you eat last night, baby?"

"Coffee?" You answered with a questioning intonation, like making sure that what you just said was right or wrong.

"Eat, baby, not drink." And your husband corrected your words.

"I ate with you; we ordered some family food yesterday, babe," you answered honestly.

At that time, your husband stepped forward to approach your body which was lying on a big mattress. Then your husband touches your forehead, which doesn't even feel hot at all when he touches it.

Your husband is confused by your condition on the forehead. He turned his hand to touch between your white neck and touched again; it didn't feel hot.

"Y/n-ah!!! There's a guest outside." Those screams were loud enough to be heard very clearly. No need to ask. Obviously, it must be the voice of your husband's mother.

"Wait here, baby, Doctor Haein has arrived." Your husband tells you, and you just nod in resignation.

Even though you are honest that if your condition has been good, it even makes your husband require to call a doctor to the apartment. You feel guilty towards everyone because your body's actions this time are causing trouble for everyone.

It didn't take long to turn your eyes towards the arrival of Doctor Haein, who started to enter your room. You didn't speak and just flashed your innocent smile. Your husband also gives time to introduce Doctor Haein to you. After making small talk, your husband immediately walked away, leaving Doctor Haein with you inside. Then the medical check process is carried out without the slightest sound being heard from outside.

*****

Y/n Pov

"You called me when I just was about to walk down the street of your apartment." Doctor Haein's voice sounded heavy. A man who looked mature adjusted the position of his glasses correctly while writing something on white paper on the table.While you only replied with a short speech. You certainly don't want to mince words anymore to find out how your wife's condition is today.

"What about my wife's condition?" In the living room, it's just you and Doctor Haein because your mother and mother-in-law happened to go to the supermarket to buy some vegetables to cook for your wife later.

"You look really worried about your wife, Don't you, Y/n-ah?" There is a slightly emphasized joke on Doctor Haein's face to you, who is your close friend.

"She's fine. To be honest, your wife is just exhausted."

And then you let out a sigh of relief from inside your mouth. Feel calm with Doctor Haein's answer just now. You previously thought that your wife might fall into typhus or some pretty severe illness later because of exhaustion. There's any guilt in your heart if that's really going to happen.

"Then that's good. I thought my wife had a severe illness, You said calmly.

"Don't overexert your wife's activity, give her healthy and nutritious food, add vitamins as a compliment." Doctor Haein stopped writing, and the direction his eyes were looking at was where you were looking at him blankly.

"And also ... give her pregnant milk so that your baby can grow healthy."

Silence.

You didn't smile when Doctor Haein showed a row of teeth interspersed with a soft laugh. He had time to continue his writing that looked dishevelled on the white paper.

It was still silent until Doctor Haein finished writing and found you still looking at him with a face that was twice as serious as before. Your lips even opened round, your brown eyes showing an even broader vision to look. From there, Doctor Haein can judge that your astonishment can indeed comfort him.

"You're joking, right?" Only those two syllables can come out of the thin lips of your mouth.

"I'm serious. Your wife is one week pregnant, Y/n-ah."

"What!!?"

Your world feels like it's spinning fast.

And maybe the next one who will get examination health is you. Because indeed! Your heartbeat sounds are so loud that Doctor Haein can hear it in the silence of the atmosphere.

"Haein, is it true that my wife is pregnant?" Then slowly appeared little by little facial expressions of happiness and pride mixed with worry on your face.

"Yes, your beautiful wife is pregnant, Y/n-ah." His smile is returned back to you.

"Really? You're not joking, right?" It's too impossible for you to believe that even you have to convince yourself more that this isn't a dream. This really happened.

"Congratulations, bastard, you've become a father now!"!" And at that moment, Doctor Haein stood up from the couch to hug your muscular body proudly.

"That's great, you caught up with me so fast, Y/n-ah," he said back to give his spirit and happiness to you too.

"But... does she already know?"

"Your wife?"

You just nodded.

"she doesn't know yet." Doctor Haein replied with a shake of his head.

"You'd better tell your wife, y/n-ah. She looked so exhausted that even she fell asleep."

You froze back. You just think far about what will happen next.

What if your wife doesn't like this happy news?

What if your wife hates this?

What if your wife isn't ready for all of this?

Damn It!

Too many negative thoughts haunt your brain and thoughts. Maybe this is what's called a feeling of happiness mixed with worry, because honestly. This is the first time you feel tossed about with a feeling that you can't even describe.

"Tell your wife later, Y/n-ah."

You didn't answer, just stared at him pretending to understand in contrast to your heart which is entirely in doubt.

"I have to go now; there is an event this afternoon. Congratulations again on your wife's first pregnancy, Y/n-ah." While glancing at the watch on his arm, Doctor Haein began to leave after finishing his works and gave some prescription medicines as well as vitamins that you should provide for your wife.

"Thank you, Haein. I'll call you later." You replied back when he was already walking away towards the main door of your luxury apartment.

Now only you and your wife are left. The difference is your wife is in the bedroom, and you are right in a room not far from her whereabouts. You think for a moment, turning your head to see how your wife's body and your wife's condition are sleeping in the room, staring at the clock that is not far from your room. Then the sound of the apartment door was heard again. It was a sign that your mother and your mother-in-law had back to your apartment.

"Where Doctor Haein is he already leave, Y/n-ah?" your mother again asked you while you were going down the stairs indifferently while tidying up some plastic bags in front of you.

You nodded.

"Where are you going, my son?" A second later, your mother was surprised when she saw you take your jacket and walk towards the exit of your apartment.

"Going out, just a moment, mom." Your answer is flat. You took another step to start opening the iron door of your apartment but stopped for a moment as your voice directed towards the two middle-aged women behind you.

"take care of my wife, mom." Your said is slow but sounds very commanding.

And then, you open the iron door of your apartment and immediately step your feet to get out of the apartment.

Your mother and your mothers-in-law gave each other confused looks.

"What's wrong with him?" Ask your mother-in-law to your mother, breaking the silence as well as her surprise.

"Is it possible...?" your mother covered her mouth, which was starting to open wide with her slim hands. Her expression was made as surprised as possible.

"W-why...?"

"Could my son have started to like your daughter?" Then the look of both of them is made as happy as possible.

Their conversation was getting too far. The two of them talked, joked, cooked, and exchanged ideas with each other by revealing their individual hearts. Until they don't realize that the time is getting longer and keeps going.

*****

Rosé Pov

"What's wrong, Chaeyoung-ah? You used to love bulgogi."

"Chaeyoung-ah, eat a lot! Don't spew it again."

"You don't want to eat this? Gosh! This is your favourite!"

frequently, you and your husband have heard voice commands or even your mother and your mother in-law's frustration and exhaustion. Because you don't want to eat any of the food that your mother and your mother in law cooked so hard this morning. You're hungry, but the food on the dinner table can't interest you at all.

"Mom, Let my wife does what she wants." your husband gave the advice while keeping away the processed bulgogi meat which was not far from where you were sitting.

"Y/n-ah." Your voice is weak, your expression is sad. There is guilt on your face.

Your husband doesn't answer, but his gaze is turned entirely on you.

"I think I have a problem with my stomach, babe."

"Does your stomach hurt, baby?" your husband responds to you with a question.

"No, but I just don't like smelling bulgogi and seeing this food."

Then your husband smiled a little. His face is slightly brighter than yesterday. He takes you away from the dining room to the bedroom. You just follow, then sit when your husband tells you to sit down.

"Wait here." Those are the words that come out of your husband's thin lips.

You just look at your husband. not nod or shake your head. Your husband returned with some pills and a glass of white milk in his hand; until then, he walks towards you quietly. He handed you a medicine that you think is a vitamin. No one spoke. You just followed your husband's orders. As well as your husband, he just stays quiet and watches you in silence.

" I don't want to drink milk." You can't hold your voice when you see how your husband handed you a glass of white milk for you to drink immediately.

"Drink it, baby."

You shook your head as you pressed your lips together. Shows that you are in a horrible mood to drink that glass of milk...

"Chaeyoung..."

"No, I don't want to!!." Honestly, this might be the first time you've disobeyed your husband orders.

"You have to drink it."."

"Why the hell? I don't usually drink milk for breakfast either; it's vanilla flavour after all! I don't like it! If you insist, then you have to drink it!"

Y/n Pov

Seriously, you've never heard your wife refuse your orders while you're in this husband-and-wife relationship, but you've just listened to your wife scold you just for a glass of milk. Quite funny and makes you amused, perhaps because you realize that nowadays other little creatures are living in your wife's stomach at this moment.

"Park Chaeyoung-"

"Can you not call my name like that?!" You haven't even had a chance to say a word, but your wife has already cut you off.

You took a deep breath with a small smile showing. You even exhaled still with a patient and happy expression. It may seem strange to your wife's eyes, but her sense of prestige and hypocrisy makes her desperately not ask why you're acting weird this time.

"sweetheart... you should drink this milk. If you don't want, our baby won't get any more than pregnancy milk intake."

The next second, your wife is silent with slightly parted lips. Showing some of his upper white teeth. Both of her eyes are open and only directed towards your hazel eyes. Her body didn't move an inch. Shows that it takes her many times to hear back what you just said before.

" Baby?" your wife asked, both severe and confused.

"Yes, our baby."

Our baby.

That One word can make your wife's brain spin fast and think hard.

"You mean I'm pregnant, Y/n-ah?" your wife asked gets straight to the point.

And you gave your wife a nod.

"Babe, seriously, I'm pregnant?" Slowly your wife's expression began to change. There was a hint of happiness in her eyes. But the sign of surprise dominates her expression.

"Haein told me."

"So fast? Am I pregnant so fast?" Hesitantly your wife brought her hands to her flat stomach. He looked at the mirror that was spread wide in this room.

"I-I d-don't know what to do. Y/n-ah, I'm scared." She said back with complete honesty. Your wife walks up to you and tells you about all her feelings.

"Don't be afraid; everything will be fine, sweetheart.

"You don't understand. I carry another life in my body. I mean... what if the baby gets hurt because of me?" Her panicked expression started to show again. In a huff, your wife ruffled some of her hair.

It's too sudden. You and your wife even only did it no more than five times.

Is that your wife so fertile?

Or even you?

For God Sake! Stop this stupid thinking.

But you are aware that once you play with your wife, you will spend as much time as possible. And that is a strong reason why your wife can conceive like now.

"Honey, listen to me. You don't have to worry or be afraid of anything. I'm in charge of everything; you stay with me, this baby is ours, and I will do everything I can to protect you and protect our baby." You speak at length. You tell whatever is on your mind, so your wife doesn't have to worry about anything again.

"You know I love you Chaeyoung-ah," you say again, with all your seriousness.

"Then don't go or leave me." Ask your wife in a soft and low voice.

"I won't leave you, sweetheart."

"Promise?"

Before you answer to make a promise to your wife, you immediately bring your wife's petite body into the warm embrace of your chest. Rubbing strands after strands of your wife's messy hair, gently kissing the top of your wife's head, and calming all worries and fears of your wife with your strokes. Then you answer when it feels like your wife is starting to believe what you said a moment ago.

"Promise."

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
326K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
155K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...
238K 10.8K 32
"Will I see her again?" "I don't think so." Those are the last words Jennie Kim hears before the masked abductor knocks her unconscious then Jennie...