My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 57.

1K 75 10
By queensofsupreme

One Month Later

Annette's POV.

I woke up and Elijah was singing. I wish I could wake up one day and find a note that said, 'he went to work' because right now I am getting impatient. I want space, something Elijah doesn't know how to give.

"Wakey wakey beautiful." He kissed me. "You ready for some fresh air."

"Elijah, I don't want to go out unless you will let me do it on my own." He has been following me everywhere since last month. I won't let him follow me around anymore.

"What's wrong if I go with you? You carrying my child and you can't defend yourself so I am not going to let you leave my house alone." He is so stubborn, it's useless talking to him.

"Fine!" I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I have to go see my grandpa without Elijah so I have to trick him somehow. 

I came out of the bathroom and Elijah was still in the room. If I agree to go out for some fresh air with him, I can call one of my grandpa's men to pick me up while I trick Elijah into going into labor. That isn't a bad idea if he runs to get me help but it might backfire if he just picks me up and runs with me. Anyways, I'll just think of a way to run away from Elijah along the way.

"Let's eat breakfast together so we can go out for some fresh air." I said and Elijah smirked.

"What are you up to Red?" He asked and I just walked past him and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Okay, we'll do whatever you want."

"Don't say whatever I want." I took a seat. "Elijah, if you wanted to do whatever I want then you would stay here at home while I go see a friend and stretch my legs." I smiled. 

"That's not happening my love." He said. "Now let's eat before we start arguing."

We both started eating. Why is it hard to get rid of Elijah? 

As soon as we were done eating, I left to go get dressed. 

I came back downstairs and Elijah was on the phone so I took that chance to call my grandpa. 

"Grandpa." I quickly said as soon as he answered the call. "Can you send one of your men to come and fetch me? I'll put my location on and send you a message when I am ready to be picked up." 

"That fool is still keeping you locked up?" He asked and Elijah grabbed my phone.

"Who is this?" Elijah asked and grandpa hangs up on him. "Such a rude man."

"Elijah you are abusing me." I said and he giggled. 

"I love you." He pulled my cheeks. "And I don't want to lose you or our baby. I promise after you give birth you can go wherever you want."

"So another month of lockdown." I looked at him sad.

"Nope. Another month of your man being your puppet." 

"If you were my puppet you would do what I say." I told him and he grabbed my hand. "Elijah, don't ignore me."

"We late for your walk." 

The whole walk down the street was super boring. He kept asking me why I was talking to my grandpa.

"Can we get some food now. I am hungry." I stopped walking. 

"We just started walking Annette. I can still see our house." Eli replied.

"Well, my watch says I have been walking for about ten minutes and we made a deal last week. Eli, you said we'll get food every ten minutes." 

"Annette you started that watch when we were still inside our house." He laughed. "But if you want food then we'll get food." 

"I'll wait here." I tried to sit down but Elijah stopped me.

"Honey we both getting food together even though you just ate now." He mumbled and I hit him.

"I don't know why you like to make fun of me when I am carrying your child." I said. "Eli, everyone already calls me fat, so why do you have to call me fat too?" 

"I am so sorry my love, I didn't mean that." He replied and I started crying. I am sorry Elijah but I urgently need to see my grandpa without you. "Anne, please stop crying. You can eat whatever you want whenever you want."

"Sorry." I smiled. "Let's just go get food before my hormones start acting again." 

"I love you." He said. 

"I love you too now please carry me." I am pregnant, not stupid. I'll make sure Elijah gets too tired to look for me or chase me when I run away.

"Carry out?" His eyes pooped out. 

"Me." I smiled. 

"Anne you are eight months and a few days, I don't want to hurt you or the kid." He is so smart.

"I know you'll never let anything happen to me or the baby." I just hope you don't break your back Mr. Carson.

"Sure." He picked me up. "You know we think alike sometimes." That's what you think Elijah but I'll act along.

"We do my love." 

"So what do you want to eat?" He asked as we entered the restaurant. "Everything?" He joked.

"Yes!" I answered.

"Annette you will kill me with your answers. Do you want me to drop you and our baby."

"Hahaha." I faked a laugh. "You are killing me with your stupid jokes today, now please put me down." He put me down and went to order my food.

I quickly send my grandpa a message. I am sorry Eli but I need to leave. 

I talked to the bodyguards and told him to keep an eye on Elijah because that is why uncle Benjamin pays them.

Elijah looked at the back of him and he saw me smiling at him with my arms cross. I just want my grandpa to tell me the man is outside so I can run out. 

"Annette is everything okay?" He asked and I nod my head. He turned back and started talking to the woman who was taking his order.

I received a message from my grandpa and it was a thumbs up so I slowly walked out of the restaurant. 

A car hooted so I quickly crossed the road and ran to the car. I saw Elijah running towards me so I got in the car and closed the door.

"Why the hell did you switch the engine off?" What kind of a fool did grandpa send to pick me up? "Just drive quickly." I snapped.

"Yes ma'am." He replied and Elijah was already standing in front of the car. If Elijah wouldn't be hurt, I would've told this man to just drive if Eli refused to move but I can't hurt my love. 

"Annette, come out. Stop being childish." Elijah shouted.

"Ma'am." This driver will make me go into labor. 

"Do you want me to drive? Just reverse the car." I told him and he turned to me.

"Yes ma'am." Adrian smiled. "What else must I do for you, ma'am?" 

"Ad--how did you get in this car? Where is the driver?" I asked. 

"Surprise." Elijah opened the car door. "I told you we think alike." 

"You two think you are smart." I said and they both nod with a smile. "One day, someone will make a fool out of you two just like you did with me today."

"Don't be angry Annette." He cupped my face. "We love you that's why we did this."

"Why can't you leave me alone for an hour, please? I just want to have some space." 

"Annette I told you before that you will get space only after you give birth. I promise I will let you go out alone and do whatever you want after you give birth so for now just please stop trying to run away." Elijah said so I got out of the car. "Anne."

"Just leave me alone." I mumbled as tears started rolling down my cheeks. "I just want to have a minute to myself. You know when I was with my grandpa he let me do whatever I want."

"Hmm." Elijah hugged me from behind. "How about we go home and talk about the 'space' you need. I am sure we will figure something that will work for everyone." He let me go.

"Thank you." I turned around and hugged him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Kathleen's POV.

I was walking down the street when a woman ran out of the restaurant down the street and got in a car.

"Kidnappers are everywhere nowadays. I hope that poor woman isn't running away from dangerous people." I shook my head and continued walking. All of a sudden Elijah ran out of the restaurant and stood in front of the car the woman went in. 

What the hell is Elijah doing? Did he get that woman pregnant? 

I hit my head. 

There is no way Elijah could've got someone pregnant when he has been searching for Annette. I am sure that woman is a threat to his family that's why he was chasing her but what could she have done to him and why is Elijah smiling when he still didn't find Annette. Something doesn't add up. I have been lowkey for a few months and all of a sudden I don't even know what's going on anymore. 

The woman got out of the car and as soon as I saw her face I dropped my bags. Annette! Annette is back? No no no, it can't be her. How can she be back when she almost killed Elijah. How can she be so shameless?

I rubbed my eyes. I can't believe this! She's back and pregnant. Wow! My life is over. There is another Carson on its way and I didn't even kill the other Carson's yet. I can't let that baby be born!

I will have to kill the mother and the baby before it's too late. No child of Elijah will ever be born! 

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 21.4K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
305K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
6.8K 341 32
Her eyes were blazing with fire, and i almost took a back step at the intensity. Then she said 3 words... "I hate you" "I hate u& i promise to make...
258K 4.6K 28
Book 2 of The Mismatch series. *** When the 'dead' ex is back in his life, leaving him with many...