Zodiac Sign Academy

By TheAlarmClockDuo

Only 12 teens got chosen to attend Zodiac Sign Academy. (ZSA) some know each other from the past, some are ju... More

The 1st Zodiac
The 2nd Zodiac
The 4th Zodiac
The 5th Zodiac
The 6th Zodiac
The 7th Zodiac
The 8th Zodiac
The 9th Zodiac
The 10th Zodiac
The 11th Zodiac
The 12th Zodiac
First day
Star Struck
Party time
Outfits
Party
Hey!
Somthing that cant be undone

The 3rd Zodiac

75 0 0
By TheAlarmClockDuo

Gemini

Personality traits: Is very indecisive but can make great decisions when needed. She is a considered a loner to most people. She has a close circle of friends and wants to keep it that way. But she is kind and caring, most people don't think because they have never talked to her. Her friends call her "Crazy" as a joke because she loves watching horror moves.

Hobbies: drawing, reading, and hanging out with her friends.

Best friend: Aquarius

Friends: Libra, Scorpio

Crush: ?

Age: 16

Grade: sophomore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.9K 41
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
531K 17.2K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
176K 8.7K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
170K 3.9K 91
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...