Hey!

Gemini's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching my little pony when cancer came in the room and turned it off.
"Hey?!?!" I yelled. "You- Wait were you just watching- you know what never mind. We have class hurry up!" He said
Once we walked in the door we could see that everyone was there but there was an odd tension between to certain people, I just ignored it. Everyone was doing something different Aquarius and Libra were talking, taurus was listening to music, Scorpio was using a pocket knife to carve something onto his desk, Aries was throwing crumpled up paper at peoples heads, Virgo and Capricorn we're both looking at the textbook, pisces was daydreaming, Leo was looking in a pocket mirror, and Sagittarius was trying to make everyone laugh.

It's now lunchtime and everyone was sorted into groups there is like the popular kids, loners, weird kids and more. I went over to sit by Aquarius at the "weird kid" table. Everything was fine until Aries, Taurus, and Scorpio just started laughing out of nowhere. Then it happened the lunch supervisor walked in and a bucket full of water poured on her head. She looked over at the trio laughing uncontrollably.
" Taurus Bullhorn, Scorpio Tailion, and Aries Ram. Office now!" The lunch supervisor yelled.

The next day as I was walking to class I couldn't help it over here Libra an Leos Conversation. " did you hear that Taurus, Scorpio, and Aries got suspended?" Libra sighed at her own remark. " libra remember Taurus, Aires and Scorpio are only suspension for a week."Leo said generally a little glad for his friends.

Wait they got suspended I thought feeling Bad for them what are their parents but I think?

Once I walked into class I saw cancer and sagittarius talking about how much they miss their friends. I went over and wanted to talk to Capricorn because he was new! he seem busy studying Who cares a little disruption isn't that bad.