Star Struck

Aires POV.

As I was walking to school I noticed a E-

boy walking with Taurus and Cancer. He was dressed in all black head to toe. I bet he was  trying to become friends Taurus and Cancer. During free period I decided to hang with Leo and sag,

I was going to invite Cancer but he is with Taurus. An announcement went over the speaker. " everyone my I please have your attention, you will all have dorms for the rest of the year." As the speaker turned off Leo yelled, "PARTY IN MY DORM."

We had P.E. next, Sag and Leo were excited to play basketball . I didn't really care about P.E. I love football but we don't do that in class. In class Leo and Sag kept on making fun of me for being bad at basketball which got annoying after a while. After school we went to auditorium to get our dorm mate.

Once everyone sat down the principal started telling everyone our dorm mates. " First we have Leo and Sagittarius, Taurus and Aquarius , Scorpio and Cancer, Libra and Pisces, Gemini and Virgo, Aires and Capricorn. That is all please come up and get your dorm key." The Principal stated. Looks like I'm rooming with cap, looks like he is going to have a lot on his plate.

A/N.

Hello! I'm so sorry, this chapter is short I promise the next chapter will be longer!!