Somthing that cant be undone

Aquarius POV

I was in history when an idea popped into my head, I want a tattoo! Wait but I don't want to go by myself. I'll ask Pisces and Virgo!

I got up after the bell rang trying to avoid the rush of students. As I walked down the hall looking for Pisces and Virgo I bumped into someone. I look up to see Virgo rubbing her head after the collision.
"Hey, I was looking for you!" I exclaimed.
" well you found me" Pisces jump out of nowhere to give me a hug. Of course I hugged her back. After a hug session I looked at them both excitedly.
"What are you planning?" Virgo said impatiently. "How did you know?" I slumped forward.
"I know everything" she said rolling her eyes.
"Ya right" Pisces nudged Virgo in the arm. "So what are you going ask?" Virgo said immediately."Oh right, we'll you see I want to get tattoos!" Virgos face dropped "are you serious?!" Virgo almost yelled, "well ya" I say a bit Glumly and disappointed.
" That is so immature, Aquarius those are permanent and we're not even of age. what could you be thinking!?"

After a long lecture from Virgo talking about how immature the idea of getting tattoos was, Pisces finally said something,
"well... I know you think it's immature Virgo but, sagittarius is uncle is the tattoo artist. And Sagittarius I got a tattoo from him so I think he would be willing to get us a free pass." Virgo's eyes widened at what Pisces said.
"What are you guys talking about?" A voice startled me.
"Oh hey Leo! We are talking about getting tattoos" Pisces chirped.
"Nice count me in-" Virgo interrupted Leo, "We are not getting tattoos!" I signed. The bell rang which pulled me out of thought, well I'm just gonna leave this awkward conversation and go to class.

I was thinking of the wonders in life like spa- "AQUARIUS" Gemini yelled so loud I mean my ears are still ringing. "What?" I cried. " We have English silly!" She Beamed out of excitement because that's her favorite subjects. For some reason? "Ok bye" I got up but she blocked me from leaving the room. " what?" I said bored.
"What's up with you today" she said clearly upset. "Nothing?" I was confused. "Ok then" she said before moving out of the way so I could leave. I mean I'm genuinely a nice person but Gemini can get on my nerves.

After school. It took a while for me and Pisces to convince Virgo to at least go to the tattoo shop but we ended up going. As soon as we got there Virgo started mumbling say how "This is a bad idea. How did you convince me to come along!" We walked in and saw sag and his uncle, we walked over and told jim ( sag's uncle) the design we wanted. After a mildly pain full 30 minutes I was finished. About a hour and a half we all were done getting tattooed.

Pisces tattoo:

Aquarius's tattoo:

Aquarius's tattoo:

Virgos tattoo: