Similar paths (Bakugo x OC)

By MaddyJ1902

When class 3-A gets a new "Teacher's assistant" (Madison Wallace) Everyone is shocked when they find out more... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 *smut*
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26*Smut*
27
28
29
30
31 *the end*

6

251 9 0
By MaddyJ1902

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter deals with sexual assult and sexual trauma if you can't deal with that then do please click off it's more important to take care of your self! 

~~~

-Madison's POV-

~~~

"Shoot him." Micha stands above me as my arm shakes. I hold the gun pressed against the blindfolded man's temple. "Please don't kill me..." He sobs and shakes his head. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry I promise I'll pay back everyone penny please." He sobs and I stare at him. "Pull the fucking trigger Madison. If you want to do this, you have to learn a few things." Micha walks around me and the man as everyone else surrounds her. "You can't trust a god damn thing people says." She pulls the blind fold off the man and he stares at me, snot and tears stream down his face. 

"Look at him, how many times has he said he's gonna pay us back?" Micha asks holding his face to looks at me. "8." I reply and take a deep breath calming down. "How much has he paid?" "0" I say and she nods. "What have we learned?" She asks and I gulp. "Trust no one." I say and she tilts my head up to look at her. "You're such a good girl you know that Madison?" She asks and I nod. "You'll be a good girl for me right?" She asks and I smile at her. 

"Of course Micha." She smiles and walks around wrapping her arms around my waist. "Don't kill him baby... just scare him. Scaring people is the best thing you can do, killing is so messy. She kisses my cheek and I flush pink. Being 11 and he being 16 I feel like I'm on cloud 9. This older girl likes me the way I like her! I'd do anything for her. "When are you going to pay me?" I ask pressing the gun deeper to his head. 

"Mm.." Micha cups my boob and I gasp. "I- I promise! I'll pay you, by tomorrow night! I have the money I just have to go get it." he begs and Micha trails a hand down my body. "You want a treat good girl?" She whispers in my ear and I feel my stomach tingle. "Shoot him right in the shoulder..." She says putting a hand in my pants. I slap him with the gun and shoot him in the shoulder. She rubs my clit and I moan. "GAH GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" He yells. "You have till f-four pm tomorrow." I say and Micha turns my head to the side. "Such a good fucking girl.." She kisses me and the screams of the man tied in the chair fill the room... 

~~~

"AH!" I jolt awake from my nap and fall onto the floor. "Madison! are you ok?" Aizawa and the rest of the teacher were all surrounded around me with wide eyes. "Are you ok? Hey!" He shakes my shoulder lightly and I look at his hand. "What the..." I touch my cheek and feel a tear. Was I crying? "W-was I asleep?" I ask and stand up. "Yeah, You were crying and whimpering, we kept trying to wake you up." Mic says and I sniffle. "Oh..." I say and shake my head. 

"Sorry..." I mumbles and walk through them. I grab a napkin and blow my nose then grab another and whip my tears. "What happened? Was it a bad dream dear?" Midnight asks putting a hand on my shoulder but I slap her hand away. "Oh." She yelps and I turn to her. "Don't touch me." I say thought me teeth and clench my fist. "I'm going for a walk." I grab my satchel and walk out of the lounge quickly.

What the fuck was that about! I haven't had that dream in so long. That was the first time I ever kissed anyone... the first time anyone ever touched me there..." I feel myself tear up and shake my head. God Madison stop being so fucking weak! You're fine it's just sex, you're fine. Stop victimizing yourself... I walk into the bathroom and splash water in my face. "get it together. Stop thinking about that shit." I talk to myself in the mirror. "You're fine, Stop playing the fucking victim you cunt, You're fine." I take a deep breath and sigh. 

"Madison?" I hear someone in the bathroom and I turn around. "Are you ok?" Jiro, Momo, and Ururaka were there, I didn't even see them. "Oh sorry girl." I sniffle and shake my head. "Hey it's ok, are you alright?" Jiro asks and they walk closer to me. "Yeah yeah..." I nod and Momo grabs a paper towel. "Whats going on?" She asks drying my face for me. "Nothing, just a stupid memory." I say and she nods. "Wanna talk about it?" She asks and I shake my head. 

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone." I feel more tears coming and I can't help but slap her hand away from me. I run out of the bathroom and down the hall. "Stop it stop it stop it." Memories from that night flood my memeories. I feel panicked and overwhelmed. "God damn it." I stop in the hallway and lean against a wall. My breathing felt heavy and I crying. I shake my head as I slide down the wall. "Stop it... stop crying. Stop it stop it.." I sob and sit on the floor. You're so weak. what's wrong with you? No wonder Micha just took you so easily...You deserve to feel like that. So weak and helpless right Madison? Poor deaf, weak, bitchy, annoying Madison...

-Bakugo's POV-

"LEAVE ME ALONE DUMBASSES GOD DAMN IT!" I storm away from the group annoyed. Sometime they just piss me off so god damn much. I walk down the halls and hear whimpering around the corner. "Fucking... stop it you dumbass..." I hear someone and quirk an eyebrow. I walk the corner and see Madison sitting on the floor, she was sobbing holding her chest with a hand. "Stop it.." She sobs shaking her head. "H-hey idiot." I run next to her and she stares at me.

"Hey hello? Are you ok?" I ask and takes staggered breaths. "Hey listen it's ok ready..." I help guide her breath and she breaths slowly in and out slowly calming down. "What happened princess?" I smirk at her and she stares at me. "Leave me alone Bakugo. I don't need your help, I don't need you. I don't need anyone." She says and I hold her hand. "Come on I know that, Just talk to me." I say and she sniffles. 

"I'm so weak...I can't do anything. I feel like I'm dying." She says and I pull her onto my lap. "You're just having a panic attack." I say and rock her lightly. "Talk to me what happened?" I ask and she closes her eyes. "When I was 11...I shot a man in the shoulder." She sobs and puts her head on my shoulder. "Micha.. she'd told me to. I didn't want to, I didn't know what I was doing. I just want to please her, I wanted her to like me. She said she loved me. I let her touch me... She touched me everywhere... She said she loved me..." She sobs on my shoulder and I hold her. 

"I was good girl for her... It was a treat. Why didn't I like it." She cries and I brush her hair from her face. "You were fucking molested that's why." I say and she shakes her head. "I just wanted het to love me..." She cries and I hold her close to me. "You were hurt, it's not ok." I say and she sniffles. I look down at her face. Her eyes were slightly red and puffy, her cheeks were red and just the tip of her nose. her lip in a light pout, I hate how cute she looks like this, she's adorable even when she cries! 

"She said she loved me..." She cries and I rock her body. "She molested you. Thats not love..." I say and she closes her eyes. "I'm sorry Madison.." I say and she nods taking a breath. "You're not weak. You're the strongest quirkiness bitch I know. Stronger than most of the idiots I know actually." I say and she chuckles. "Thank you Bakugo.. I'm sorry you had to see me like this.." She says with a small smile looking up at me. 

"It's alright. I'm sorry that happened to you" I say and she takes a breath. "I'm ok.." she says calming down finally. "Maybe... you should talk to someone... not just about this just everything I mean. You've been through a lot." I say and she shrugs. "I don't like talking to people. I don't need too. I'm a strong, independent women. I've been through it before, I can do it again with out anyone." She smiles determined but I just frown. I hear the school bell ring and she ohs. 

"We should go to class. thank you again." She says as we stand up. "yeah totally.." I blush looking at her and she smiles at me. We walk to class and show up just a minute late. "Bakugo! You are late!" Ilda yells as soon as I walk in the door. "It's fine kung fu he was with me." Madison says walking in behind me. "Calm your tits." She says and closes the door. "Are you ok!" Mic grabs her face examining her. "You were crying? Why were you crying? Who hurt you? I'LL KILL EM!" he says and she laughs slapping his hands away. 

"I'm fine Jesus mic!" She giggles at him and he frowns. "What happened?" He asks and she shakes her head. "I'm Fine seriously. It's nothing." She giggles at him and I roll my eyes. "Oh H-hey Bakugo." Ururaka says as I sit down. "hey?" I ask and she blushes. "I-is everything ok with Madison?" She asks and I nod. "yeah she's fine." I say and nods. "You guys are getting close huh?" She chuckles and I shrug. "not really." I say and she smiles. "Oh ok yeah cool.." She looks down at her desk and I shrug. I look at Madison as she giggles at Present Mic. 

"See?" She flashes him a big smile and he aww's. "You're adorable!!" he hugs her and spins her around and she laugh. "Ok enough lovey Dovey shit. teach your class." she giggles and leans against the wall. "Ok ok." He laughs and looks to all of us. She smiles at me softly and waves a little. I chuckle and look down at the desk. Fucking dumbass, I honestly didn't think she had a soft side like that, I didn't think she was capable of crying like that. Maybe only privately, I did catch her all alone in the hallway if I hadn't been there then she would have kept going on till she work through it herself... God damn this girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

257K 5.3K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
796K 20.3K 94
(Y/N) lives a special life, attending U.A in hopes of one day becoming a pro hero. One day, the number three hero stops by, and your home-room teach...
57.1K 1K 48
"Hey, Kacchan! Is that your little sister?" Kaminari shouts, causing the entirety of Class 3-A to glance over at him in confusion. "No, you fucking e...
491K 17.2K 66
A whole lot of fluff. 🌸✨Some agnst too. This is a story filled with soft Bakugo. Miyamoto Katsumi is a shy, nervous girl who came into class 1-A at...