AGAINST ALL ODDS | BNHA X AC

By FUJI_SEN

This is a BNHA and Assassination Classroom crossover Fanfic. Nagito Serin wanted to change the world, wanted... More

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[BEFORE READING THIS STORY] ! ˊˎ
✒ ACT 1; ❝ START OF SOMETHING NEW ❞
╰┈✎ 00; ❝ GRADUATION ❞
╰┈✎ 02; ❝ QUIRK ASSESSMENT ❞
╰┈✎ 03; ❝ ACADEMICS ❞
╰┈✎ 04; ❝ COMBAT TRAINING ❞
╰┈✎ 05; ❝ CAT LOVERS ❞
╰┈✎ 06; ❝ TURN OF EVENTS ❞
╰┈✎ 07; ❝ SEEDS OF DOUBT ❞
╰┈✎ 08; ❝ PREPARATIONS ❞
╰┈✎ 09; ❝ ISOLATED ❞

╰┈✎ 01; ❝ ENTRANCE EXAMS ❞

1.3K 68 12
By FUJI_SEN

In which Serin takes
the Entrance Exams.

❝ She was so manly! ❞
— ???

It was early in the morning when the U.A. Entrance Exam was held, students and teens filtering in, hoping to earn their place inside one of the most prestigious schools in the Country.

A green haired boy with freckles complimenting his face was one of them. He is Midoriya Izuku.

Speaking of which,

Midoriya was about to fall after tripping over nothing or was it his feet? He didn't know, but what he did know was that he was about to have his face planted on the ground.

Great what a nice way to start the day! He thought but suddenly everything seemed to stop, why was it taking so long for him to fall?

He waited and waited until a couple of seconds passed and he realized he hasn't fallen yet, and he was floating. "Are you alright?" He turned to a girl with brown hair and eyes, she grabbed him by his bag and wrist and sent him down and he was no longer floating.

"It's my quirk, sorry for using it without asking you first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?" She asked placing her hands together, she was cute.

"Aren't you nervous?" The girl asked, but the answer was already clear.

He flushed as he stammered for words. "Let's do our best! See ya!" and she already left before he could say anything.

'I talked to a girl!' he thought.

When a group that passed him captured his interest. It was a rather small crowd, a group of friends perhaps? Or a small amount of classmates arriving together?

There was an odd mixture, and he noticed two adults, one was a strict looking man and another was a blonde hair woman wearing a showy suit. Both very attractive causing surrounding people to either blush or stare longer.

But then they stopped just infront of the large doors. It seemed they were conversing, maybe they were a tight knit family?

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"A shame the others couldn't come" one of her friends hummed "they'd been busy moving into dorms and getting a head start I suppose, so we can't really blame them."

"You didn't have to come and send me off. You guys should prepare for you classes" serin stated looking at her former classmates and teachers "classes start earlier for you, today's just the Entrance Exam."

A sigh escaping her lips, they didn't have to go through this much trouble for her. She stared at her Red headed friend who's hand was pinching her cheek, rather painfully but she didn't utter a painful yelp having grown use to it.

"Well we can't have you forgetting about us and replace us with a new set of friends." A girl with green hair and hazel eyes cheekily said with a wink.

"I won't do that." She said slightly offended "if anything, you're the one who won't be able to get rid of me."

They laughed making her confused, "always so serious, I was joking! I know you won't forget about us!" Kayano quickly said in between fits of laughter.

"Man a year has passed and you're humor needs more work." Maehara shook his head, a grin plastered on his face making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

Meanwhile Irina and Karasuma were watching over them, they were the drivers who took the group to U.A. of course.

"what's all of that Itona?" Her blue haired friend questioned the silent male who held  a box with ease.

"Oh. ." He looked down on the box "it's for the entrance exams for the support course, the school said it would be good if we could bring inventions we made in the past."

"ah so you two will be seeing more often, I'm jealous" Nakamura huffed as she gave a suggestive look towards her light haired classmates.

Serin deadpanned at the teasing blonde "we don't like each other that way."

"Again I'm just kidding" she sighed "we all know who he likes, it's—"

"I'm going to go, the exams should be starting soon." Itona bluntly stated, cutting the blonde who merely gave a smug and knowing smirk.

"He is right" Nagisa said as Itona left quickly yet no one was blind to the tip of his ears that were slightly red "well you should get going Serin, Goodluck!"

"She doesn't need luck Nagisa!"

"I might need it" she admitted "the test solely focus on more destructive and powerful quirks, not quirks like Eraser Head or Miss Joke's and besides I have no control of the power Sensei had given me."

They seemed to hummed in understanding. "Still, if it's you, it's clear you'll ace it." Isogai smiled warmly at the girl as they all nodded in agreement, she gave a small fond smile as she adjusted her crimson red scarf.

"Well off you go!" Irina said pushing her inside despite the other's annoyance "come on Bitch-sensei!" "You ruined the moment!" "I couldn't even take a picture of her smile!"

"Shut up you brats! And stop calling me that!"

"Stop being loud, you're attracting attention!"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Serin sat near the stage as she sighed, remembering how noisy they were being infront of the doors of U.A., and it was the Entrance Exam No less.

It was only when a person appeared at the front did she regretted taking a seat at the front, due few sat around that area because the person giving the orientation was Present Mic and he was loud, very loud.

She did not hold anything against the hero, she just didn't like noise at all.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show! Everybody say Hey!"

The man was met with silence.

"What a refined response, Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?! Yeah!"

Again silence. Serin felt slightly pity for the man who was in an awkward area, she would have yelled but she did not like attention directed at her, it would make moving around, scheming, harder.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you." He explained.

The silver haired girl sighed a bit in relief, luckily she is always prepared, bringing a bit of questionable items with her, for example a swiss army knife and a few other things. Well it was only questionable with the 'normal' people or civilians.

"After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

"Okay?!" he repeated when only silence answered. She looked at her card, or application form, she was in E. She relaxed a bit, maybe because it was designated area E which was now her favorite letter.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their levels of difficulty.Your goal, dear listeners is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing them. Of course attacking other examinees and any other unheroic acts are prohibited!" He warned.

"May I ask a question?" everybody turned. She saw a silhouette of a male. "Ok!" Mic said and a light shone upon the teen. "On the printout there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A. the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake!"

He started rambling on a bit, and even pointed out about someone with green hair that was muttering. She wondered on how he heard his muttering, there was quite a distance between those two.

Then noted how it was a bit mean to point out a mere habit infront of a whole crowd, which some started to snicker at the male due to how embarrassed the green haired male was now.

Present Mic then mentioned the fourth one, which he advised that they should avoid it because the robot was worth 0 points.

The hero then recited the school's motto and gave them encouraging words.

And after that, the students start to leave to change to their clothes or go to the buses that would take them to their designated area.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Serin arrived as she stared at the large wall. She wondered how were they able to fund building this large area and then she remembered that there were more than one of this large area.

She had changed to a high neck, red track suit with two white stripes on the sleeves. She tapped her shoes as she waited for the countdown.

"Ok start!" Mic yelled and the doors opened.

It seemed most of the examinees were shock that there wasn't a countdown. They snapped out of it when a fast gust of wind appeared and they turned to see dust moving, whoever it was they were already far in.

A black haired boy named Kirishima, slapped his cheeks and ran. He gaped, it was only a few seconds after the timer started and it seems somebody destroyed the robots.

No, he stared a bit they were dismantled. He paled seeing some crashed to a wall as he ran. It was a girl with silver hair making the blood falling more noticeable. "you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, It was my fault" she winced touching her wound "I ran straight for the wall."

"Look out!" she yelled when a robot crashed into the guy. He appeared, he seemed more harder like he turned to stone. "I'm fine." he said.

She nodded "I'll go now!" and run off adjusting something in her wrist. Kirishima blinked and focused as he ran, luckily he found a group of robots left untouched.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"That was very reckless" Recovery girl chided to the girl as she kissed her forehead. "It's not my fault, I'm not used to it." She defended.

"Wipe that blood of your face." she said handing a handkerchief "Thank you." She didn't feel faint anymore as she wiped the blood, her wound already healed.

The problem was that the blood got stuck on her hair, so it looked like she had red highlights. Recovery shook her head, she had just healed someone who seemed to have just developed their quirk at a different area.

She had a feeling, if those two get in UA she'd be seeing one or even both of them so many times in the infirmary. "Hey, It's you again." she turned to the black haired boy as she nodded.

"My name's Kirishima Eijiro, you?"

"Nagito Serin." She gave a nod. She looked at her watch, "I should get going" she seemed to jokingly saluted at the boy "Hope to see you again." And then she disappeared.

She arrived at a small apartment, it was neat and spacious even if there were tons of things all the more made her feel calm to be in a familiar setting.

Her old kunugigaoka uniform hung on a rack as she always wore it, then there was a framed case with her anti-sensei knife, gun and such. Below the hanging frame was a long table with even more mementos like the long guide book, and the photo album and the advice book Koro-Sensei made and had given to her and the rest of Class E.

There was also a desk next to the window with books and notes. The small kitchen was clean, bathroom spotless. Her small bedroom organized, detailed and space taken to a count.

She never felt so bored in her life. There was nothing else to do, she had already done the written exams which she was sure she aced, she had studied and the study tips koro-sensei had gave her really helped her a lot.

That and she already knew that kunugigaoka was far advanced in Academics than most schools even including the so called prestigious U.A.

She looked at the calendar on the wall, filled with dates and appointments to keep her busy, to keep her distracted.

Location discovered!
Nagito Serin's Apartment!

╭┈────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ SECRETS FILES ❞  

┆ ❐ I had copy pasted some decent scenes
┆     from the original, mainly Serin and
┆     Kirishima interacting. I adjusted the
┆     interactions between Serin and E Class
┆     and actually added Itona unlike the
┆     original.

┆ ❐ in the original better yet drafted
┆     version, Serin had pretty good (yet not
┆     perfect) control over her new found
┆     quirk. i decided to down play it a bit, to
┆     make it more. . Realistic. For now she
┆     easily crashed onto walls.

┆ ❐ If you're wondering how Serin's
┆     destroys the robots or earns Villain
┆     Points, she basically covers the
┆     distance with her quirk, and then use
┆     the tools she brought with her to
┆     quickly dismantle or just make the
┆     robots explode like destroying the
┆     joints and etc.

┆ ❐ ° Serin has a very unique type of
┆    Humor. If she were with a stranger it
┆    comes off as awkward. ⌫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.4K 30
"Life is full of surprises, like I never expected to be a villain but here we are." Izuku Midoriya- Quirk- Reaper Status- Number 1 villain? Things we...
22.3K 823 23
Out of the 80% percent of Earth's population, why was Izuku Midoriya was part of the 20% who didn't get a quirk? After all, you can't be a hero with...
522K 16.2K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
28.5K 765 19
Izuku Yagi Led a Terrible Life Neglected and abused by everyone he's Ever Known however one day he runs away and Fakes his Death saddening his past b...