โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘‡๐ป๐ผ๐‘...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–ง๐—†๐—†. ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—…, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’?" ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡... More

โš๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโš
โš๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’โš
โš๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œโš
โš๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’โš
โš๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡โš
โš๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’โš
โš๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“โš
โš๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โš
โš๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’โš
โš๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’โš
โš๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐’ป๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโš
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž โ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏโš
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‰๐“Œโ„ดโš
โš๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’โš
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ปโ„ด๐“Š๐“‡โš
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’โš
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“โš
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒโš
question!!
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โš
โš๐“‰๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’โš
โš๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Žโš
โš๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ด๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒโ„ด๐“‰โ„ฏโš

โš๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Žโš

467 13 150
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...he's not loyal..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

"Whose life?" Neji repeated.

I turned away from his gaze. "I just wanted some fresh air. It's nothing."

"Well it's definitely something," he replied, taking a seat on the grass next to me. "Weren't you the one talking about communication in relationships or something?"

"Weren't you the one saying we weren't in a relationship?" I challenged.

"Hmm...touché," he chuckled. "But come on seriously. You can talk to me. I've basically told you all my secrets, what are yours?"

"Neji," I turned to face him seriously. "I can't tell you. I've never told anyone. It's just...too..."

"Too what, baby?" he prodded.

"Too traumatizing," I finally said.

"Okay. If you don't want me to know, then I won't push anymore. I just wish you would trust me enough to confide your darkest secret in me. I wouldn't look at you any different or think of you any less because I l-. Like you so much," he quickly slurred.

"Neji Hyuga. We're you going to say something else?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

His facial features softened, which he quickly tried to cover up by whistling. "Tch. No."

"Yeah okay," I chuckled.

"I mean it," he said seriously. "I want you to be able to tell me one day. And I want to be the first person you tell. Promise?"

He extended his pinky finger for me to lock with my own. "Promise." I gave him a toothy smile, to which he returned one himself.

"Come on babe. Let's sleep some more!" he took my hand in his, helping me to stand up.

"It's six! Let's make some breakfast for everyone," I smiled.

"Breakfast? I'm not really one to cook," he shook his head.

"I'll help you. Let's go."

We worked together to prepare a large meal for everyone. Neji told me that after I was fully healed according to Sakura, we would be returning to New York with everyone else.

I had honestly forgotten about everyone in New York. I came to really enjoy the time I spent here getting to know everyone and the little moments Neji and I shared.

I just hope it all works out when we return.

"Whew! Something smells good!" Choji entered the kitchen, rubbing his stomach.

"Did you guys really get up this early to make us all breakfast?" Lee asked, his mouth watering at the sight of the large buffet.

"We sure did," I smiled, hooking my arm onto Neji's.

"And Neji helped you...?" Naruto asked skeptically.

"You better believe it," I winked, using the blonde's line against him.

"Okay okay. I'll go wake up everyone else and we'll eat." he chuckled to himself and ran upstairs to call everyone to eat.

"Well, I'll start setting up the plates," Lee offered.

"And I'll get the drinks," Choji chimed in.

We all helped to set the table, and not long after, a bubbly blonde reappeared with many sleeping faces trailing behind him.

"I don't like to be woken up this early," Sasuke complained.

"Yeah but if Sakura's here then you don't complain," Ino mumbled.

"You wanna speak up, pig?" Sakura asked, raising a fist.

"Not particularly, billboard brow!" Ino shouted.

"Ladies ladies, please. It's too early," Lee sighed.

"Who the fuck cooked this?" Ten Ten scrunched her face at the site of the buffet.

"I did," Neji deadpanned.

"Oh Neji!" Ten Ten ran to him, latching her arms around his waist to hug him. "Of course it was you! Only you can cook the best smelling, most exquisite tasting food!"

"Okay," Neji responded, shooing the wide-eyed girl off.

"Let's just eat," I spoke. Everyone hummed in agreement and took their place at the table.

We talked about our return home and how everything's been. Sakura said I might even be able to stop therapy as soon as tomorrow. My knee hasn't been hurting as badly, but I still have to limit my movement with it.

So in essence, we're free to return home tomorrow and plot our revenge against the Akatsuki. Neji let us know that Shikamaru and Shino have been diligently tracking the group and have recently found a lead. Some of the members died in the fire, but a few still remain, which meant it'd make things on our end a bit easier.

Most of the day was spent packing and enjoying our last bits of freedom before we returned to our normal, chaotic lifestyle.

"You ready to go back?" Neji asked, stepping into my room.

"I guess. But I've enjoyed my time here. Especially our time together," I cooed, stepping close to him.

He grabbed me by my belt loops and lightly kissed my lips. "So have I," he smirked.

"Nothing is going to change when we get back right?" I hesitantly inquired.

"Not a thing princess," he assured me.

"So are we like...official?" I whispered.

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?" I squeaked, pushing the tall man off of me.

"Easy there. I only say no because I haven't gotten to take you on a real date yet."

"Oh. Haha. Okay, then I feel a bit better now. But promise me when we get back, we'll go on an actual date?"

"Promise." he gave me a heart-warming smile. Immediately, I felt a bit uneasy by our promise, as though it wouldn't come true.

I shook my head, ridding myself of those negative thoughts. "Now shoo! I've got to finish packing and you have to do the same!"

"What are you even packing? You came here with nothing. You've just been mooching off of mine and Sakura's clothes," he informed me.

"So? I've still got to put them in a bag. At least let me feel like I'm doing something," I sighed.

"Fine fine. As you wish beautiful." I sat down, continuing to pack the large duffel bag. Neji bent down to kiss my forehead before he left to go to his own room.

Neji was right in saying I had nothing to pack. Not even five minutes after he left I was finished.

"Well, I guess I can just watch some tv or something."

I clicked on the anime section of Hulu and found a rom-com to watch, hoping it'd keep me entertained.

Out of the blue, there was a quiet knock on my door.

"Come in," I called out.

To my surprise, it was Ten Ten. "Hi," she smiled awkwardly.

"Hello? Can I help you with something?" I asked. She had always been rude and off-putting towards me, so her appearance made me suspicious.

"No, I just came to apologize for my behavior. Can I come in?"

"Sure." I motioned for her to sit on the bed.

"I've been a complete bitch about you and Neji's relationship. He and I have been broken up for a while and I had no right clinging onto him and trying to butt in."

"Wow. That's really thoughtful of you. Thank you for respecting our relationship," I acknowledged. But wasn't she just clinging onto him at breakfast this morning. Why the sudden change in heart?

"But can I tell you something? Woman to woman?" she asked.

"Sure..." I wasn't sure what I was expecting her to say. I figured it had to be serious and that she was genuinely trying to help me. I hadn't detected anything off about her behavior just yet.

"Neji isn't the nicest of guys," she started.

"Well, I know that," I interrupted, giggling to myself.

"No I mean, he's not loyal," she continued.

"What do you mean?"

"When we had our six-month anniversary, he told me he'd take me to a fancy restaurant. I got ready for the evening, pulling out the most dramatic and expensive dress I had. I was so excited that I couldn't stop talking about it for days."

"So what happened?"

"Well, he never showed up to the restaurant. I called and texted him, but, to no avail, he never answered. I even texted Lee, who said he hadn't seen him. I had decided to just go back home, but as soon as I left the restaurant, I saw Neji across the street walking into a nightclub with a random woman on his arm. He was kissing and caressing her body in ways he had never done with me in public. I felt so nauseous."

"Wh-what did you do?" Her telling me this was making me sick. I couldn't believe that Neji would be so cruel.

"I simply returned home. He finally showed up at my door three hours later profusely apologizing and begging for my forgiveness. I didn't tell him I saw him across the street with the girl, hoping that he would confess on his own, but he never did."

"Oh." That was the only response I could summon.

"I'm not telling you this so that you two break up and I can have him all for myself. I'm just telling you to be careful. He seems different with you, so maybe he's changed for the better. I'm here to warn you, hoping the same thing doesn't happen to you. All I want to do is wish you good luck in your relationship and apologize." She stood up, giving me a sympathetic smile before leaving.

Her words left me with a lot to think about. Of course, I don't know Neji as well as everyone else, but I don't want to think that he's a cheater.

"Ugh!" I screamed into the pillow, shutting off the tv and turning over in my bed.

তততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত

When I woke up, I felt something wet and warm on my face. Kisses?

"Good morning princess." I saw Neji's smiling face as soon as I opened my eyes.

I quickly pushed him off, making my way to the bathroom to start my day.

"What's with the hostility?" he asked, obviously hurt.

"I'm just trying to get ready," I muttered, placing toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Hmm. Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed today?" he came up behind me, encircling my waist.

"Neji just go. I want to get ready by myself," I spat out, pushing his arms from my sides.

"Okay...?" he questioned.

I felt bad about pushing him away, but I didn't know what to do with my newfound information. Maybe I'll ask Sakura if she knows anything about it.

I heard the door close, signaling that Neji had left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Hurriedly, I finished my morning routine and met everyone downstairs. As soon as I stepped foot in the kitchen, Ten Ten engulfed me in a hug.

"Good morning bestie!" she squeezed me until I couldn't breathe.

"Good morning Ten Ten," I replied through gasps.

Everyone turned to stare at the unusual interaction. She quickly pulled away from me and headed to the array of cars parked outside.

"Since when was that a thing?" Naruto asked me, brewing a cup of coffee.

"I think last night," I informed him.

"That was weird," Sakura told Sasuke.

"Who cares. Let's go," Sasuke mumbled.

"Since when were you and her close?" Neji asked, coming from behind me and kissing the side of my head.

"Don't worry about it," I grumbled, grabbing a slice of toast from the toaster and walking away.

"What the—" Neji questioned, watching me walk away.

"Maybe it is her time of the month my friend," Lee told his companion. "I heard it can make the girls really moody!"

"Maybe..." Neji wondered. "Princess, give me your bag so I can put it in the car. You're riding with me."

"Actually I'm riding with Lee and Naruto," I replied, not bothering to look at the long-haired man.

"Since when?" Neji asked no in particular.

"Let's go Naruto." I motioned to the perplexed man.

"Uh—er—yeah," Naruto agreed, shooting Lee a look of uncertainty.

"Don't worry my friend! I'll get to the bottom of this!" Lee beamed, giving Neji a big thumbs up.

"Thanks, I guess," Neji sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "So then who's gonna ride with me?"

"I will Neji," Ten Ten smiled. "I let y/n ride with the boys. Sakura and Sasuke already left. Choji and Ino are packing their things now. So I guess that leaves you and I together."

"Great," he sighed, picking up his luggage and throwing it in the trunk of his car. "I wish y/n was in the car with me instead," he said to himself.

I watched as the two of them walked to Neji's car. Some nerve he's got, even being in the same vehicle as her. Does he feel no remorse for what he did?

Ten Ten noticed my staring and shot me an anxious look, to which I responded with a sympathetic one.

"Ten Ten, you could ride with us!" I shouted to her from the passenger seat.

"Don't worry about me y/n. I'll manage somehow," she sadly replied, kicking the rocks on the sidewalk.

Naruto and Lee stared at each other in bewilderment.

Neji glared at me and rolled his eyes before stepping into his car.

Hmph.

তততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত

The boys and I spent the entire car ride listening to old songs from our childhood. I'll be damned before I step foot in Naruto's car again though. He is a completely reckless driver. I swore I saw my life flash before my eyes a few times.

Before we knew it, we were outside the familiar apartment complex.

"Viola my friends!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I'm kind of hungry," Lee chuckled.

"I could go for some ramen or something," I patted my stomach.

"You're speaking my language. Meet downstairs in 15?" Naruto asked, looking between Lee and me.

"Perfect!" we both exclaimed.

I wasted no time in heading upstairs and dropping off my bag. On my way up I bumped into a familiar black-haired pervert.

"Wow. She's alive," Itachi chuckled.

"Wow. He's still annoying," I retorted.

"I love our little friendly conversations, kid," he beamed.

"Yeah yeah. We'll catch up later perv," I waved to him.

"Holding you to it," he called out.

As soon as I reached my door I noticed a silver-haired man perched on the windowsill reading a book.

"Um...hi," I wearily said to him.

"Oh. Hi," he waved, his eyes closing when he smiled.

"Are you a new tenant?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. Just decided to read out here," he smiled. "The name is Kakashi!"

"Y/N! Nice to meet you, sir!" I grinned.

"Sir makes me feel old, just call me Kakashi," he said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sure thing, Kakashi. I've got to run out now, but maybe we can get to know each other some other time?" I asked.

"Of course. I live in the apartment over there," he replied, pointing to a door at the end of the hall. "Come by anytime."

"Sounds great. Bye-bye," I waved, unlocking my door and stepping into my apartment.

Before I could finish closing my door, I felt a pair of hands on my waist, pushing me against the door.

"So are you going to tell me what's been wrong with you?" the voice asked.

I immediately knew it was Neji. "Ugh. I don't want to be late to go have lunch with my friends. We can talk later I guess."

"No, we'll talk now. Remember, communication?" he reminded me.

"Don't feel like talking," I mumbled.

"That's not how it worked. I had to be stuffed in a car listening to Ten Ten ramble on for over an hour! The least you can do is have a civilized conversation with me right now. You owe me that!" he groaned.

"Hmph, serves you right," I responded.

"Baby, tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it. Please." He walked up to me, grabbing both sides of my face and staring into my eyes.

"Tch." I swatted his hands from my face and stepped into my living room.

"Oh my goodness. You're being so difficult for no reason. I'll just give you some space until you cool off." With that, he stepped out of my apartment, going God knows where.

"Asshole," I said aloud.

I quickly switched out of my clothes and into something more fitting.

I ran downstairs to meet up with the two boys, but instead, I was met with about six other faces.

"We invited some more people on our way," Naruto chuckled nervously.

"That's fine," I grinned, spotting all the familiar faces. "The more the merrier!"

Meanwhile, Neji watched from his office as we all departed the building like one happy family.

He watched as Ten Ten and I walked side by side, giggling with each other. And that's when the lightbulb went off in his head.

"Ten Ten!" he gasped. "You bitch."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

you guys I just found out that butterfly in Japanese is Cho and I thought it was only fitting that that's the beginning of Choji's name because the butterfly is his symbol.

next update: thursday < 3

*slow updates because i'm packing up my apartment this week...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 9.4K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
48K 1.5K 24
"๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š'๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธโ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, โ„‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ..." ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š„๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š‘๐šŠ ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ: 13 ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—: ๐š„๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š‘๐šŠ (๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŽ๐š›) ๐™บ๐šŽ๐š”๐š”๐šŽ๐š’ ๐™ถ๐šŽ...
338K 8.7K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
258K 7.8K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...