Unforgettable love

By somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... More

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Happy at last..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Leaving..

2.1K 45 10
By somehotbitch1250

  It's been a few days since Sebastian temporally moved in with you guys. It's been a real big help since we have an extra pay of hands around the house. The kids love Sebastian since they do always crawl to him when we're all in the living room. Alana was always stubborn to eat but Sebastian has helped out a lot since he makes little noises. Caesar managed to stand up and also tried to walk. Of course that didn't happen. But it was very exciting to see how Caesar was trying to walk. Alana did try to stand up but every time she tried, she stumbled down. You all hyped her up for she can't feel sad that she couldn't stand up yet. It's been fun to have Sebastian since he always offered to do things around the house, even if its the most simplest thing like taking out the trash or put away the dishes. Every night you check your emails or do something in your office since nobody in the house really needs you. As you checked your emails, you got an email from agent. She emailed you telling you that David Fincher wanted to direct a movie with you in it. He was directing a horror movie with Brad Pitt. It was titled " World War Z 2". He filmed the first movie and it was amazing. You were more than glad and grateful that David wanted you in his newest film. You emailed your agent just explaining that you'd get back to her since you needed to see how Chris would be without you at home or would he want to go with you with the kids. You knew the kids were asleep already but you weren't sure about Sebastian. You checked the rest of all the emails and as soon you finished, you looked for Chris. He was outside with Dogger just sitting and throwing the ball for dogger can play around. Sebastian wasn't backyard so you assumed that he was in his room or busy. You opened the glass door and Chris turned his attention to you. 

" Hey!" Chris smiled at you.

" Hiii!" You walked to the little table that Chris was sitting at. Dogger obviously ran to you with the ball in his hand. He clearly wanted to play fitch with you so you took the ball. You haven't had alone time with dogger in a long time so you were more than happy to play with him. You sat on the ground while throwing the ball. As you threw the ball, Chris talked to you. 

" So how are the emails."

" There wasn't a lot today actually."

" Yeah, you finished early."

" Yup."

" Anything important?"

" Umm not really but I did get a email from my agent."

" About?"

" She told me that David Fincher wanted me in a movie that his making."

" Really?! His movies are so good."

" Yeah I know."

" Especially World War Z."

" Yeah uhh he's making a part 2 for that movie and he wants me in the film..." 

" Are you gonna go?!"

" I wanted to talk to you about that."

" About filming?" 

" Yeah like I don't know if you need me around or if you wanted to come with me on set. Or at least in the state that there gonna be filming at." 

" I mean your going to film that movie. Whether you like it or not." 

" Oh is that so?"

" Yeah." Chris got up from his seat and walked to you.

" And what happens if I don't go."

" I'm gonna just have to take you there." Chris through you over his shoulder and spun you around. You laughed and hit his back softly to let you down. He finally let you down but he still didn't let go of you. He held onto your waist as you where close to his body. You played with each side of his beard with both of your hands. 

" So do you need me here?"

" I think I got it covered."

" Oh yeah, I don't think so Mr. Confident."

" Ahh come on."

" No come on nothing. Remember when I literally went to get groceries and I came back with Alana on the kitchen island and Caesar on the kitchen stool. And you literally in the bathroom."

" You just came in the wrong moment. Plus I did have it covered."

" If you had it covered than you would literally left them on the floor with their toys." 

" True true but for real. Trust me, I've got this covered." 

" You know who said the same thing."

" Who?"

" The dad from The Cheaper by the Dozen."

" Ok but they had 12 kids.. we only have 2."

" Our 2 kids are like 12 kids for you."

" Yeah but I also have Sebastian here soo."

" I know but we don't know how long he's gonna stay here for."

" We could ask him." 

" Alright. But if it's shorter than the time that I have for filming then I'm not going."

" Okay okay missy. Get your ass back inside." He let go of you and smacked your ass, as you went  inside. 

" Hey!" You turned around with a smile on your face.

" Don't hey me. You know you like it."

" Yeah yeah." You waved your hand.

" Come on boy!" Chris clapped his hands for dogger. Dogger went running back inside as chris followed him. You all are inside but now you had to find Sebastian. You walked around the house and finally walked into his room. Sebastian was just sitting on the bed just watching Tv. 

" Hey!" Sebastian greeted you. 

" You busy?" You covered your eyes just incase if he was... busy ;).

" No I'm not and why you covering your eyes."

" You know just incase if you were."

" Oh y/n! your so dirty minded."

" I'm just taking care of my eyes okay!" You dropped your hands and saw Sebastian was in a rob with a face mask on. You bursted out laugh as you saw Sebastian pampering himself and having his own relaxing spa time for himself. You took a quick picture just incase if you needed something to cheer you up in the bad days you had. You sat on the corner of the bed and looked at him. He clearly knew you wanted to talk since that was written across your face. 

" What's wrong?"

" Nothing just needed to ask you something." 

" What is it?"

" How long are you gonna be here for?" 

" Umm I don't know actually. Why are you kicking me out too?!"

" No dumbass!! I just asked cause my agent gave me a offer to fill with Brad Pitt and with David Fincher the director. "

" Your going to be filming in his movies?!"

" Well I don't know cause Chris said he has it handled and I don't know if he has it handled. With you here that'll make me a little bit more secure."

" Well how long will you be filming for?"

" For about 4 months since my character doesn't make it through at the end."

" I will for sure still be here."

" For real?"

" Yeah dude! Now go make a movie with Brad."

" Okay okay. Thank you."

" Of course. Now get out.. I need my last few moments with my spa time."

" Your really kicking me out of MY guest room, huh?"

" Yup" He smiled at you.

" Okay okay. Goodnight."

" Night teddy!"

You closed the door behind you and walked to the bedroom where you knew Chris would be at. You saw him already preparing the bed for the both of you. 

" I'm back." You closed the door behind you.

" hey. what did he say?"

" He said he'll still be here. So I guess I'm gonna go film."

" Yeah you are.." Chris went up to you and picked you up. He carried you to bed and made you lay onto of him. You did sit on top of him since you still were wearing a bra and regular clothes. 

" ooo I see your in the mood." 

" Chris... I'm just taking off my bra and gonna change to actual sleep able clothes."

" aww damnit"

" Don't worry sweetheart the day I leave and the day I come back from shooting is when ima be in the mood."

" Your such a tease I swear."

" And your not?" You laid back down since one of Chris' shirt was on the nightstand so you just got it and put it on. You ran your nails on his skin as he wrapped his arms around you. He massaged your scalp for you can relax on him. As you doze off into your sleep as you heard chris' voice fade away. 

" I love you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 25 28
A story where Chris Evans falls in love with a british pharmacist
933 33 5
COMPLETE (Feb. 28, 2020)! After the events that took place during Endgame, Sebastian Stan is eager to put the past (and his unrequited love for Chris...
322K 5.3K 71
This is a Chris Evans x y/n story. You and Chris star in marvel movies together and you are good friends. But will it turn to more? SMUT WARNING!! D...
64K 1.3K 100
𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚝...