a second time // yandere dsmp...

بواسطة food_truck22

" if we have souls, they're made of the love we share... undimmed by time, unbound by death. " karl went so f... المزيد

INTRO // PLEASE READ!
PROLOGUE: PARALLEL UNIVERSE
CHAPTER I: HOROMETRY
CHAPTER II: QUANTUM MECHANICS
CHAPTER III: TIME DILATION
CHAPTER IV: EXCURSION
CHAPTER V: SPACETIME
CHAPTER VI: ANACHRONISM
CHAPTER VII: CHRONOGRAPH
CHAPTER VIII: SIMULTANEITY
CHAPTER IX: SPECIAL RELATIVITY
CHAPTER X: ETERNALISM
CHAPTER XI: PRESENTISM
CHAPTER XII: ITINERARY
CHAPTER XIII: CAUSALITY
CHAPTER XIV: WANDERLUST
CHAPTER XV: INTERIM
CHAPTER XVI: EPHEMERA
CHAPTER XVII: GRANDFATHER PARADOX
CHAPTER XVIII: TIMEWAVE THEORY
CHAPTER XIX: TIMIST
CHAPTER XXI: TIME MACHINE
CHAPTER XXII: ASTROPHYSICS
CHAPTER XXIII: PASTNESS
CHAPTER XXIV: UNTIME
CHAPTER XXV: CONCURRENT
CHAPTER XXVI: SOLAR APEX
CHAPTER XXVII: ARROW OF TIME
CHAPTER XXVIII: TRANSIENT
CHAPTER XXIX: WORMHOLE
CHAPTER XXX: TIMEOUS
CHAPTER XXXI: ETERNITY
CHAPTER XXXII: TACHYON
CHAPTER XXXIII: CIRCUMNAVIGATION
CHAPTER XXXIV: CHRONOLOGY PROTECTION CONJECTURE
CHAPTER XXXV: PEREGRINATION
EPILOGUE: THE FINAL TIMELINE
FINAL RELATIONSHIP METER.
LAST A/N.: UPDATES
// THIRD BOOK OUT NOW!!!
EXTRA PLAYLIST.
*BONUS CHAPTERS NOW AVAILABLE*
AFTER PASTNESS: TOMMY
BEFORE PEREGRINATION: KARL
AFTER EPILOGUE: KNIGHT'S UNION
BEFORE SOLAR APEX: THE THREE OF US AGAINST THE WORLD
THE PRESENT I: KINOKO KINGDOM
THE PRESENT II: LAS NEVADAS
THE PRESENT III: DREAMXD
THE PRESENT IV: CHARLIE
THE PRESENT V: METAMORPHOSIS

CHAPTER XX: FUTURITY

1K 35 38
بواسطة food_truck22

fu·tu·ri·ty
/fyəˈCHo͝orədē,fyəˈto͝orədē/
the future time.
* a future event.
* renewed or continuing existence.

RULES TO FUTURITY
- when going ahead in time to the supposed future, always follow time traveling rules and etiquette.
- keep in mind even when in the future, past or present events can be altered by certain interactions.

key
- trigger warnings!: war🤷‍♀️, some alcohol usage

it was unbelievable how quick time can pass by like people in a running race.

5 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

you spent your time at karl's, waking up with him cuddled tightly in your arms by afternoon. you cooked breakfast (more like brunch) with him when he woke up, reminding you of some mornings you had at k/n. hanging out with him cheered both of you up, forgetting about the outside world while dancing around in his kitchen.

4 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

you had breakfasts with karl, fundy, and quackity like normal, and then hung out in the bakery. later on, niki offered to hangout and of course, you accepted, both of you going shopping and then making flower crowns in a flower field. it was the last day where you felt relaxed, looking beside your laying body to see niki with a warm smile on her face, and pink flowers tangled within her hair.

3 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

this time, you decided to switch it up. instead of dinner, you had lunch with callahan, the two of you exchanging jokes back and forth and having random conversations that made you two grin at one another. you walked around manberg with callahan hand in hand, pointing out random nick nacks in displays of shops, and getting ice cream later on as the sun was setting. overall, you wished you hung out with him more in the past.

2 DAYS BEFORE WAR.

king tried to rekindle his bond with you, trying to put off the alcohol so he could talk to you. however, his efforts didn't work. you were fed up with him as much as fundy and quackity were. king just drank harder as the days went by, closing in on war. of course the unstable manbergian didn't want to accept the stress of what was occurring just a couple days away, drinking his sorrows away while drunkenly ordering his knights to organize and prepare for war.

while this was happening, you noticed tubbo seemingly looking more frustrated and upset as the days went by. it was extremely difficult for him to work back and forth for both pogtopia and manberg. there was a lot of pressure on him since he was a spy. at this point, he didn't know which side to fight for. however, he decided that he wanted to be with family in pogtopia, wanting to make sure he'd never go against tommy.

so that night when he was exhausted out of his mind while he tried listening to wilbur's orders and preparing for both sides all day, you decided to take care of him. you gave tubbo some food and talked with him to distract him a bit. the two of you laid on the roof of the presidential house like you'd do traditionally, this time for the last night. tubbo was just happy to be near you and have you as a close friend, feeling like the two of you have been through everything together.

he was glad to have met someone who was willing to listen to his late night conversations under the stars. he hoped even after war, he wouldn't lose you.

1 DAY BEFORE WAR.

just like yesterday, more knights crowded the streets of manberg and called for citizens to evacuate or lockdown, helping some of the senior citizens set up their homes for protection against any damages.

you watched in worry and shock from the presidential house's balcony, seeing crowds upon crowds of wayfarers and carriages clogging the streets in order to evacuate manberg, people's luggages practically pouring out from stuffed trunks.

quackity and fundy planned to keep you inside the presidential house in a safe room, hoping no one would come after you during the war. karl and techno got involved in the conversation as well, trying to brew up ideas to ensure your protection. they knew you didn't need to be involved in the politics between manberg or pogtopia after all. it wasn't worth it.

techno made a point that during war, any place is vulnerable to destruction, making any area for you to reside at risky. the only option that made the risk go down was to get you as far away as possible. techno's house was suggested. however, there were multiple occupants staying there, and there were already people going after him. that would put anyone in his house during the war at risk of being found.

so there was only one plan that found out to be the most successful to ensure your safety: staying at karl's house. although greater dream smp was right next door to manberg and were more exposed to damages than any other neighboring kingdom, it was the best spot since they concluded that no one really knew of your connection with karl.

therefore, you moved into karl's house temporarily, along with ranboo and eret. when you reached his doorstep and saw techno, ranboo, and eret, you gave all of them big hugs, grateful that you were spending time with people you were close to, especially during a vulnerable time like this.

quackity, fundy, techno, karl, eret, and ranboo all teamed up to make sure you were protected and well taken care of. they'd do anything and were ready to run or fight in case something bad were to happen to you. you knew tomorrow was going to be an insane day.

WAR DAY.

both armies faced each other in neutral territory, the chosen starting arena. whilst hair blew against the wind, everyone scrambled to their spots, picking up their weapons and cooking food, lining to the side to get chastised by their commanders.

as wilbur looked out across the vast field right next to manberg, he took note of how much larger in size the rivaling army looked compared to pogtopia, taking note of the fact that manberg has an alliance with greater dream smp. they're the two biggest kingdoms within the entirety of dream smp, and their armies are fighting together. that prompted him to turn around, scanning his own army.

he saw tommy looking nervous, pacing and talking to himself out of habit; phil and tubbo on top of the observation post; techno holding a blank, stoic expression, holding his sword in his hand; and the rest of the abandoned knights wilbur could pick up along the way, convincing them to be an ally of pogtopia. he just hoped they had prior experience in fighting.

when wilbur sighed and went to turn back to face manberg's army, he frowned angrily, seeing king on top of his caravan, snickering down at wilbur with a smug grin from afar. wilbur was interrupted out of his thoughts by the feeling of a weight on his shoulder.

"hey wil. we gotta talk about our strategies because when i tell you our army isn't looking too good.." techno trailed off with his hand on wilbur's shoulder, making wilbur roll his eyes. "yes i know. what's going to happen now?" wilbur asked with a hint of annoyance. techno led him away to speak with the knights in their army, discussing about using geographic barriers to their advantage, or manberg's architecture since they weren't limited on entering manberg's desolate kingdom as their battlefield.

after a long while of what felt like preparation and stare downs of the knights from both sides, dream sighed out of boredom, slightly buckling his shoes. he felt a presence walk up beside him. "don't worry. we're gonna start now." king reassured. "frankly, i'm bored too." as king said that, he took a grand swig of his alcohol, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

dream frowned under his mask, simply nodding at king. "good." he replied through gritted teeth. king just chuckled it off, patting dream's shoulder before walking away, chugging his alcohol until it was finished and throwing the empty bottle to the side.

he walked into the middle of the battlefield, arms crossed, no armor on, waiting for wilbur's call impatiently. "so are we gonna stand here or fight? i didn't sign your half assed declaration for nothing, soot!" king sneered, making wilbur fast walk into the middle of the battlefield to face king up close.

"let's start now then if you're so fucking eager, huh?" wilbur said, clearly agitated with a scowl on his face. both armies went into a battle stance, bow and arrows aimed at one another, and enchanted swords and axes gripped in hands that gleamed under the sunlight with damaging spells casted on their blades.

king quirked his eyebrow up in amusement. "glad to see you wanna lose as fast as possible. i can make that happen." king said, smirking. he walked away back towards his army, wilbur clenching his fists and doing the same.

"alright ladies! let's take these bitches down!" king yelled out, making his whole army cheer and raise their weapons in the air.

"ready!?" wilbur shouted, making his army raise their weapons in the air. "CHARGE!" as wilbur called out, pointing towards the opposing side, king's army did the same, all knights coming together to fight with vigor.

meanwhile, back at karl's house as the war raged on for several hours, you and ranboo stayed locked in your shared bedroom together. after sometime of the two of you playing board games with karl and eret to distract all of you from the inevitable events that were going to happen, of course all of you got bored, splitting off to do your own things.

right now, the sounds of distant mini explosions became audible, making the house shake. ranboo didn't feel safe, flinching every time an explosion went off. it felt like an earthquake in the house. you noticed ranboo feeling uncomfortable from across the room, seeing him cower, clenching his teeth, and covering his sensitive ears with his hands.

you frowned in worry, getting up from the futon within the master bedroom and going over to ranboo, sitting beside him on the bed. when he felt the bed dip, he looked up at you, a hint of fear in his glossy, multi-colored eyes. you tilted your head at him, biting your lip nervously as you didn't want to see him cry. not only that, but also since he's half enderman, sometimes his tears would burn his cheeks, making breakdowns a real hassle.

you sighed, bringing yourself over to get closer to him. as you laid down, you brought his head onto your torso, letting him rest on you practically in a sweetheart cradle [if you don't know what a sweetheart cradle is, it's a cuddling position where it's like you're on top of someone's chest but more to the side while someone uses their arm to support/cradle you usually by your shoulders if that makes any sense. just search up an image and you'll know what i mean]. while wrapping an arm around him protectively, your hands travelled to his fluffy hair, your fingers gently massaging his scalp, and his arms wrapped around your waist, making sure he wouldn't lose the comfort you were bringing him [platonic cuddles for the homeboys y'all. low key writing this while being cuddled rn so there goes my inspo. goddamn this room cold asf].

you two stayed in that position for a while, ranboo squeezing at your waist whenever he flinched, immediately relaxing against you afterwards. as ranboo listened to your breathing, grounding himself to focus on one thing instead of the war outside, there was a knock on the bedroom door that pulled both of you out of your thoughts.

"come in!" you exclaimed, watching the door open to reveal eret. "oh sorry to interrupt. just wanted to check in on you two." he said, planting a gentle smile on his face. you nodded, returning the smile. "i think we're holding up okay for now." you said, looking over at ranboo who also nodded at eret and gave you a warm smile.

"that's good to hear. i also came here to drop these off for you." eret faced ranboo, walking up to his side of the bed and opening his hand to reveal a tiny, purple case. ranboo's eyes lit up, taking the case into his hands. "thank you so much! this really helps." ranboo said, smiling up at eret.

eret chuckled deeply. "no problem. i packed them for you." eret took her leave, nodding at the both of you and giving a wave before closing the door. you watched ranboo open the case, revealing a set of earplugs. he took the earplugs and put it in his ears, an explosion going off as he did so. this time, he didn't flinch, and held a soft smile on his face.

you smiled down at him. "better?" you asked, seeing him nod in content. he continued to squeeze at your waist, hiding his face within your torso. you took that as a sign to stay where you were, giggling down at him.

as you continued to massage his scalp, he eventually broke the silence, bringing his head up to look at you. "who do you think is gonna win?" he asked, talking about the war. you looked away briefly in thought before looking back at ranboo, sighing. "i honestly don't know, boo."

DANG THEY REALLY FIGHTING OUT THERE.

CHAPTER SOUNDTRACK.
LET IT HAPPEN - TAME IMPALA.
like the track says, just let it happen shawty. no but really i've always envisioned like intense visuals or like a battle scene happening while this song plays because idk the instrumentals in this are just amazing and insane and has a lot of intensity. so yeah this song sound wise and lyric wise is kinda just like "hey here's the war. let's let this play out and see who wins."

PREVIEW LYRICS.
All this running around trying to cover my shadow
A notion growing inside, now all the others seem shallow
All this running around bearing down on my shoulders
I can hear an alarm, must be morning
All this running around, I can't fight it much longer
Something's trying to get out and it's never been closer
If my take off fails, make up some other story
But if I never come back, tell my mother I'm sorry.

——-                       ——-                       ——-

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
congrats y/n. you like started a war or whatever :D

OSJDJSJAKAKA when wilbur be pointing out towards the army it reminds me of phoenix wright's sprite or eren yeager

phoenix wright and eren yeager kinnies stay winning

//also this man's body be so warm rn like why tf are you like a whole ass teddy bear ugh i'm srry anyways idk how to turn down the ac i'm currently angy and in anguish while horribly spooning with someone🙅‍♀️👼

w.c.: 2.5k+

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 48 15
(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as a little experiment because I was bored...
110K 3.8K 53
Many people have had questions regarding technology, but in a world like yours, are people still wondering? Who is to decide who is human and who is...
15.7K 662 25
▄︻デ where she escaped her foster parents and thought she can finally live a normal life, what could go wrong?══━一 Everyone I welcome you...
65.5K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...