🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 7 - Emotions?

1K 59 3
By brownboiiii

Adraniel's Pov

I woke up to someone shaking me gently.

I stumbled and fell off the couch only to be caught in Lucien's arm.
He lifted me up bridal style and placed me on couch. I looked at his face and then at his chest blushing. Standing up and fixing my posture I turned my face away from him and stretched , giving my aching muscles relief.

"Why didn't you wake me and you could have slept in the bed!" He frowned.

"Oh! sorry you were in a deep slumber and you look so peaceful and tired , I didn't want to wake you up.

So I brought blanket to cover you but you held my hand and kept your head on my lap so I let you sleep and I fell asleep as well! "I rambled thinking he was mad.

He chuckled and shook his head.

" Next time wake me up! " He smiled and went upstairs.

I got up , he was leaving for some important work he mentioned yesterday probably that guy , Bentley I guess.

He would be gone for hours. Maybe I'll runaway once he'll leave.

So will I or will I not? I don't know.
I sighed.
I only need to get out of the house, then I'll spread my wings and fly away .
I'll contact Elijah and ask him to bring me home so I can tell about this stupid mark and the collar he put on me.
I am seriously pissed at my father.
If he would've never banished me I wouldn't be in this stupid situation.
I glanced at the clock it was 11 and he was leaving at 12.

He went up to shower and brush so I decided to make breakfast.

I couldn't help as my caring instincts for someone overcame me. I could say cooking was one of my stress reliever.
I grew attached way too easily.
He gave me few Pat's and like a needy bitch I got attached to him.
I still despised him and his guts. But not when he took care of me. I like it ...... Wait what the fuck??!!
I still have to runaway.

He's a demon and demons can't be trusted.

Demons don't feel things.
Demons have no emotion, no heart and he's just playing with me.

I shook my head firmly and slapped myself few time. I decided to return the favor , he made me breakfast so I'll make him.
I started working and few minutes later.

Bacon , omlette and toast along with Orange juice was ready and set on table. I couldn't believe he was leaving me all by myself for a week. Did he trust me not to run away.  He's really stupid if he did.

But I cant help but shudder at this. It really felt as if he was testing me and if I did tried to run away he'd get me.

I just realised he was not the only demon here. Out there were 6 more sins, and they all were in their parts of house. I f get lost into the property and end up into one of theirs they'll really have my head.
Shit I never thought about that. That makes my escape plan really complicated now.

He came down in his suit and damn me if I lie but he looked hot like damn hot. I couldn't deny the need for him. Yesterday I almost kissed him.

The memory made me blush.

"I'll ignore the fact that you are blushing by my sight , and oh my love you don't need to I didn't ask you to make a brekkie!" He said smiling.

"You were leaving with an empty stomach I can't have that, sorry for my caring instincts , perks of being an angel . But please eat before you leave"I said motioning him to eat.

" You don't have to apologise for your caring nature love.
Though the way you are insisting me to eat your handmade breakfast I doubt you may have poisoned it!"he teased me which I didn't understand he was joking.
I huffed and pull a plate to myself.

I stuffed the bacon in my mouth.

" Shee nho phoishon!" I said with my mouth full rolling my eyes.
But he only laughed at me amused.

"Cute!" He said and patted my head making me blush.

After few minutes when he was done , he stood up.

"Ok this was delicious. Thanks baby but I'll leave!" As if on cue he picked up his bag and left.

I sighed , it was not easy to not hate him when he was kind . If only he wasn't a demon.
I shook my head this was about my freedom , I don't wanna be his slave anymore.
But he didn't treat me like slave right? I frowned my mind was my own enemy. It was a mess. Like there was this part that pulled me to him and this part that made me despise him with all my heart.

Void of my power , I guess I lost my common sense as well. My judgement was clouded most probably.

I went up and took a shower in his room as he said .
I changed into the clothes he gave me.
Where did he find my size, I shrugged not caring.
After showering and eating something for energy.
I was ready to leave.

I bet this wasn't going to be easy.
I stood at the window and stared outside.

There will probably be guard demons  who are guarding this property. They'll kill me on sight and this stupid collar is not letting me use my power.

But I can't let it affect my decision to escape. I want to leave and once I'm close to heaven I'll be safe.
We'll remove this there.

I spread my wings as I was ready to escape . Here comes my freedom .

Just as I flapped my wings once a phone rang . I looked around to see small telephone at the table .
Hesitantly I walked over it and thought for a while.
Who was it ? Why were they calling? Was it supposed to be for Lucien?

I picked it up and mumbled a small hello. Only to drop my mouth open in shock when his deep threatening voice rang in my ears.

" Where do you think you are going , pet?" He growled and I whimpered.

How did he know?

"Answer me why are your wings out? !" He screamed at the phone.

"I- I am not going a-anywhere m-master, my wings were aching so I just spread my wings. "I stuttered.

He knew I was going to run away.

"Hmm is that it ? How do I know you are not lying?" He asked calmer than earlier.

I panicked he knew I was lying and I was running away.

"Believe me master I won't run away , you said there would be consequences. I just wanted to spread my wings."I said it wasn't exactly a lie my wings were indeed aching .

"Hmm I trust you, I know you won't run away . I like you and being with you so I hope you won't runaway. You can go!"he said making my eyes wide.

Did he just said I could go?

" Stop working your mind love, I said you can go and fly a bit over the property. I didn't said you could leave me , you are mine remember that! " He said and I frowned but sighed.
Atleast he was letting me fly.

" Trust me pet , you have my mark on you so I'll follow you to the end of earth even if I have to so don't run away. And that collar won't let you use your power. "He said.

I didn't had any power anyway. I muttered.

" What did you say love? " He asked.

"Nothing I just said thank you master " I said and he mumbled a bye and hung up.

The courage that I build , to runaway shattered.
Was I bound here for life?

I wanted to see Emily , Elijah and Emanuel. I wanted Ma to run her
hands over my head. I wanted to hang out with Eleanor.

I slided down on the floor sobbing as the memories hit me.
After few minutes of crying I heard paws scratching the door.

I opened the door knowing it was Ghoul, he always came to me when I was troubled like he knew I needed him. It's only been like a week but I grew a connection with him.
The only good things beside Lucien's good mood was him.

I don't even fucking know what's with Lucien. Like me? Like spending time with you ? That lonely demon has me here as his bitch just because I entertain him.

Ghoul entered yipping and licked my face.
I squealed and laughed as I asked him to stop.

He stopped and looked at my face and tilted his face as if he was asking me whats wrong when he saw my puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

So I just smiled and sat there telling a demon dog my story from the beginning till how I got in this messed up house.

"And I don't know Ghoul he is so nice to me sometimes that yi cant bring myself to hate him but in the beginning he was a douche and a maniac. But I know I disrespected him by spitting on his face!"I said and the puppy howled cutely.
I understood he was laughing and I cracked a smile.

" I just don't know I can't leave , I'm a powerless angel marked by a demon that to a fucking sin . I don't know if I can believe him when he says he likes me and I intrigue him like no one else did and he won't hurt me.  I don't even know what he means but I could say I feel something like that too. He will use me and throw away, he is a demon afterall!"I said frowning to him I needed air.

Maybe father was right I couldn't even decipher what I was feeling for him was love or just lust due to his influence? I am an angel of love or am I really? I'm really pathetic , I might just die. At least everyone will be happy and they'll be relieved of a liability.

I patted his head and told him I was going to fly and I flew out of the window.
I didn't go far as he told me and flew for about half an hour and came back in.

Ghoul sat there his tail wagging.
I smiled and sat beside him and he jumped on my lap.
I played and talked more to the dog and it felt good.
I stopped tickling the dog when I heard a hiss of a snake.
I stopped and looked around fearfully.

I heard it again , I stood up with Ghoul in my arms and jumped on Lucien's bed , ghoul tried to pry away from my arms but I held him tight. Why was a fucking snake here?! What the fuck is it doing inside the house

"Ghoul baby stay here there is a snake here!" I told him and he whined. What was up with him?

The door opened and I smelt it , ash and smoke, a demon . What crawled in made me freeze on my spot.

A huge black anaconda with fiery
eyes and black scaled body that shone like a rainbow crawled slowly and looked up to me and Ghoul.

It's eyes slitted and it hissed loudly baring it's fangs and literally flew at me . I fell off the bed in hurry as I dodged the snake.

Ghoul got out of my arms and stood in front of me in a protective stance growling at the snake.

I scurried away and picked a book trying to protect myself , only if I had my powers.
The demonic snake stopped hissing and looked at me and then back at Ghoul.

Ghoul barked at it and it hissed back. Were they talking among themselves?
A minute later ghoul came back to me and laid on my lap .
The snake moved towards me warily with judgemental eyes and I tried to move away but Ghoul looked at me in those puppy eyes and whined. Was he asking me stay put?

"Do you want me to stay here and let it come to me?" I asked him and he nodded. Did a dog just nodded at me?

I forget that he was also a demon afterall, but him being an cute animal made it less vicious then others demons. These were the lowest demons in hell , I read about them. They were kept as pets and did basically no harm if treated with care. But that is if they're kept by supernatural creature or demons themselves.

I let the snake come to me . It crawled on my legs and as its tongue touched my skin . I shivered. It crawling on me was making me feel weird.

As it came to chest it kinda stood up and looked me in the eyes. It was judging me and as if all was normal it curled around beside me and layed its head on my lap comfortably and hissed lowly which sounded like a purr.

I was shocked and terrified ,would be an understatement.
I slowly petted her and it hissed lowly not like earlier , this time it was like out of content.
I smiled , I loved all types of animal.

"What's your name?" I asked only to realize it was snake how could it answer.
It looked up and crawled away and brought back a belt that looked like a collar from under the bed.
It said 'gigi'.

" So your name is gigi, nice name for a beauty like you!" I said as it slowly curled back and laid its head back on lap.
I petted both of them.

"Wait here you two ok? I'll bring myself a book and then we'll cuddle " I said and the two creatures made sounds of acceptance? Maybe if that's it.

I went to Lucien's library and searched for something to read.

He was a demon and he might have something that I never have read.

I came across this weird looking book called , " The ties that bind "

It seemed interesting and I took it to read.
I went back to the animals and sat on the bed inviting them to sit with me.
I sighed , I was here for a long time wasn't I? Might as well make some use of it.

I opened the book and saw its content.
This book wasn't supposed to get into human hands.
It was all about the other supernatural creatures that also existed.

Werewolves, vampires, witches, mermaids, dragon's, shifter and many more.
This book was about how two or more creatures are connected together.

Apparently how they find their soulmate.
What was all about it and shit.
I kept reading it until the end.

I found something weird.
The book didn't have more pages. It was incomplete.

The last page had information about a demon being mated to a werewolf!?

What the hell?
I turned to the end page and dropped the book in shock.

The book was being written by Lucien himself.

Was he studying mate bonds and how supernatural connections are made?
That's why it seemed more like a journal.
The latest entry had information about how two demon high lord got a soulmate connection which was weird since demons and emotions were not compatible.

Demons had started to get mated and paired with other creatures and sometimes humans too.

In the end was a short note that said " who's next? The seven sins?"

I frowned. If seen that way after demon high lords were the seven princes.
I think the gods are playing with us.
Even few angels have been paired and mated to creatures on earth. And most of them ended up living on earth as humans with them.

Was it really happening? Were the gods trying to give all the supernaturals soulmates?
I kept thinking about it and didn't even realise when sleep took over.
I woke up from a loud bang of the door downstairs.
Was Lucien back ? I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 , I slept for like 5 hours.

I looked around to see Gigi and Ghoul hiding under bed.
Something was wrong.

There was weird smell in the air.
Of anger, Ash and rotten meat.
I heard heavy and angry footsteps coming up the stairs.

I scooted away towards the bed and the door to the room slammed opened and in came Lucien with a blood all over him.

A weird fear ran over me. My protectiveness and caringness suddenly hit the sky and I was worried.
I had treated people before but I never felt this level of worry.
The fear that I felt wasn't because of Lucien it was because I was scared to what happened to Lucien which was weird in itself.
I gasped at his state blood poured down from his head.

"Oh my god what happened to you ?!" I asked.

" Bloody humans!! " What do you think?!!" He snarled at me making me flinch.

He huffed and started taking deep breaths.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you ." he said apologizing which was weird in its own way.

This was the second time he was apologising for treating me wrong as if this bitch hadn't been torturing and abusing me since literally the past month.

"It was Bentley. These scumbags, pathetic humans think they know everything.
Fucking idiot shot me in the head! It was fucking painful not just once but the motherfucker had to go and shoot me thrice in head " he huffed and rubbed his head.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom.
He was taken aback that I initiated the contact first. It was written all over his face.
I made him sit on the counter and looked around for bandages. I felt his curious eyes on me.

After I found the First aid kit I went to his aid.
I dipped the cotton in warm water and started wiping his blood.

"Dont flinch!" I said and as I wiped his blood, there was no scar or anything

"What?" I asked baffled and he chuckled in amusement his eyes twinkling with ....... Adoration?

"I'm a demon, one of the seven princes, remember?" I nodded.
Oh fuck I totally forgot he was a immortal demon who could heal himself.

Fuck I'm so Stupid. How the fuck did he came back if the bullet was still there in the head and what could I have done by doing first aid? I huffed in embarrassment. I don't what this urge to help him was but it totally clouded my mind.

"Well the worried look , looks cute on you , love . If this is how I get treated by you afterwards I don't mind getting shot!" he said making me blush , I turned my face away from him.

" Don't hide your face love." He cooed and turned me to face him.

His dark grey eyes looked into my light ones as if he was reading me and nodding along with it like he was understanding me. Then he frowned.

"You still don't believe me when I say I like you and I'm intrigued by you. I wanna make you mine and you will be mine. I will never hurt you again baby, I promised. I don't know what happened but since the past month I have been feeling weird. And nice weird and its because of you.

When I tell you I really like you believe me. When I tell you are mine, wait you are mine, love."
He said possesively.

I was really done with his bullshit. It was time I spoke back .

"This is not how things work Lucien. You have been beating me senseless since the past month. Every day I fear that you'll come down and beat me to death and kill me or rape me. And then at night I patiently await for the nicer you to come and treat me with care. I'm really stupid to even feel this way but you have fucked up my mind Lucien.
I think that's what you really wanted since you're getting it cause I'm going mad over the Paranoia of when you'll kill me .

You have not seen my body , the scars that never heal. You think my body will heal but it does not.

And whatever this thing of me intriguing you and shit is really annoying and totally bullshit.
First I'm an angel you are a demon, if the heavens find out. For you I don't know but I'm as good as dead.

Second I know your kind very well . You would just use me and then throw me away and then mock me for giving my virginity to you. I swear that will be the last thing I hear before dying for good.

Third I don't want you. Why don't you get it. We can't . You. Don't. Own. Me and I belong up there .

You can't keep me here.

I don't like you or will ever do."I yelled and scoffed throwing my hands in the air. As much as it felt good to release all of the pent up anger and frustration, I wish I didn't.

When I looked up Lucien was fuming and I realised I dug my own grave.
His eyes turned black in rage and fury and he nearly turned to his full demon form.
He grabbed my throat so harshly digging his fingers in my throat to the point couldn't breathe and blood to trail down my neck. I gasped for air and cried and clawed his hands. My head was getting dizzy.

"You are mine and as soon as you get that in your head it will be better for you. You are nothing but an ungrateful brat you bitch. I thought being nice with you might turn you more obedient but bitches like you really need to be trained harshly and if that's what you want, that's what you'll get. You are nothing but a pathetic slave whom I'll kill when I'll be done.
I kill angels on sight because they disgust me and so do you.
I'm just saving you fun later. Those skeletons you may have seen in those dungeons were theirs and I hope you don't wanna be like them. This is your fate and you better accept it , you aren't getting out of here. " He smirked and blood poured down my throat. He left my throat and I gasped for air.

"And here I thought we were getting along together . Maybe you'd fall in love with me but oh well scum is scum no matter how nicely you treat it." He said grabbing my hair roughly.

I struggled and managed to get out of his grip.
I held my neck and glared at him in anger.
" This is not love Lucien, this is torture. If this is your definition of love then I don't wanna indulge with you in any way ,no one will ever love you and you're hearing this from an angel.

I will forever hate you for treating me like your bitch even if you were nice for a while that doesn't makes you a nice person. "
I screamed at him and he scowled .
Who does he think he is?

" You're just another demon with a black and cruel heart. You feed on peopels lust for godsake nor I nor anyone will love you. You're torturing me for your fun and calling my so called obedience love. This is fear and removing all those demonic powers and shit you're a pathetic , broken and sinful soul." I stated crying.

All of my pent up anger was getting out on him and for a minute I think I saw hurt flash in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came. He growled in anger.

" When you lose that attitude of yours come down or starve for another week cause today's leftover from my plate is all you get bitch, I don't really care even if you die!"he said grabbing my face roughly , his nails digging in my cheeks making blood gush out.

He pushed me away from him but before he left he kicked me really hard making me stumbled and fall backwards.
I fell into the bathtub and my head hit the corner of the big bathtub.
I immediately started seeing black dots and got dizzy.

Lucien's back disappeared in the dark room and the slamming of door signalling he left.
My head was too dizzy and I felt something trickled down my head.

I touched the back of my head and saw it was blood. The dizziness and black dots took over my mind and eyes and I blacked out falling into the tub.

Lucien's Pov:

The maids served the dinner and left the house in a hurry.

Those were nothing but humans under my influence.
As I ate alone I thought about the fight we had. Everytime I remembered it my jaw clenched in anger.

How dare he say that to me?!
I accidentally stabbed the steak I was eating too hard and looked down to see I had cracked the plate a little bit.
H

e is a brat.

Everything was going so fine, I even stopped calling him names ,I treated him nicely and I liked having him around. We used to sleep together and I hadn't abuse him for 3 days I guess and he had to go and ruin it all?

I was so much angered by him that I beat him again before leaving.
Hell knows if he was still crying like a pansy.

A weird inner voice in my said that I was the one who was wrong here.
He was right, how could I expect him to trust me or believe me when all I have done is given him pain since he's been here. How could I expect him to believe me that I like him when I
actually did. This part scared me too.

It took me days to.fugure out , that I liked Adraniel.

{[(A:N- Trigger warning ahead. ⚠️

Rape is an heinous crime and I don't support it. I totally oppose it. Its used here to add to the gruesomeness of the character. Personal opinion , rapist deserve to go to hell. Also consent and coercion are two different things , know the difference)]}

The first time I had realised this weird feeling was when I thought I'd forcefully take advantage of him. I had done that with people earlier. Infiltrated their midm with lust to this state that they had no choice but to give in.
Sometimes I'd let them know what was happening but gave them pleasure too.

I thought of doing the same to Adraniel but when the worst feeling hit me when i thought of this. It was as painful as chest pain in heart attack.
How could I do that to him? Was the first this I thought off.

I would then observe him as he slept and I realised I liked Adraniel. I figured that Adraniel's screams didn't make me happy but when he'd giggle at some movie scene or smile or some other thing that's what I like.  Everyday I'd torture him and see what I felt.

The torture I did to him felt like I did it in myself. It made me hate myself that I did this to Adraniel. That was another thing.
I had started to feel human emotions.
That's what made me panic which I don't  and that made panic more.
Either Adraniel was good news or very bad news.

After our fight I had left him to deal with his stupid angelic bullshit and shut myself in my office and worked. While I worked I thought about shitty my day went.

First the man I was dealing with decided it would be a great idea to shoot me thrice in my head. The fucking bullets were difficult to take out but the man's expression made it worth. He stood there looking shocked as I stood unfazed by two headshots.

"What- how- what are you?" He shouted in fear when I flashed my demon eyes. I decided to play with him.

I played my dirty games for hours.
Letting him run in whatever direction he wanted to in the deserted warehouse .
I hunted him like an animal in my Demonic form while he ran away praying to God to help him .
My father could do nothing when I am the one after him. Cause I'd get him no matter what.

And then after I manipulated him with lots and lots of lust. I fucked him hard and finally put him out of his misery just when he came.
He died of orgasm , how funny.

Who said I couldn't have fun with men?

When I fucked him , I did it so hard that I guess I fucked the bullshit out of him , that he could take over me and my business.
He died but he did apologize, poor Bentley's men .

After I killed him I made it look like he was a sacrifice made to the devil.

I put a goat skull on his head and drew a pentagram from his own blood on the ground.
The cops and others would find him mutilated like that.

It was damn hilarious to be honest , I knew Lucifer would love this as much as I did.
Though he will be pissed by the goat head thing.

He was annoyed by people assuming him to be a goat headed man with red skin and goat hooves and horns.

He was the most pretty male in hell , heaven and earth. He was more handsome than any man and more beautiful than any woman. A gift from our father.

I laughed and shook my head .

That was good until Adraniel ruined the night.

My thoughts went back to Adraniel's word.

'You would just use me and then throw me away and then nock me for giving my virginity to you.'

He thinks I'll throw him away just like that. He is the first angel I let live instead of killing , damn he's the first person after my brother's I had really felt a connection with. I immediately felt a weird connection to him when I first saw him in the club.

I felt a warm fuzzy feeling when he smiled at me. I felt myself blushing for the first time in centuries. How could I leave him alone after that he made me feel those stupid human connection. I was basically being drawn to him and already imagining doing stuff to him.

' This is not love Lucien, this is torture. If this is your definition of love then I don't wanna indulge with you in any way ,no one will ever love you and you're hearing this from an angel.

I will forever hate you for treating me like your bitch even if you were nice for a while that doesn't makes you a nice person' his words had stung. I felt hurt , but more sad that it was him who said it.
It was like when he said this, I legit felt my heart breaking.

He said this things out of anger ,I knew that. It was my fault actually , for driving him to this state.

I sighed feeling guilty I did treat him like  he was bitch. But he disrespected me but then again that did not give me the right to punish him like that .

God dammit now I see it that way I was being so cruel to someone I genuinely liked.

I mean it was his first time and being captured by a demon, it was shocking as well for him so he panicked obviously.

I shook my head and growled at myself. What the hell? When did one of hell's most feared torturer like me feel pity and sympathy for the tortured.

'I don't like you or I'll ever do'

My heart ached at his words particularly this one.
It was like I was stabbed with a dagger in the heart but this time I felt the pain.

He has the guts to resist me . Lucien Castle, one of the deadly sins , that too lust. I was irresistible even to angels. How the hell did he or can he resist me? It was a question for anotherr time .
I

sat at the dining table playing with my food, my appetite died a long ago

I glanced at my phone and frowned.
It was 11 now.

Is he really that upset that he doesn't want to eat, his plate was untouched means he didn't really eat.

I felt something stirr inside me . A weird feeling.

Remorse and guilt. I clenched my heart roughly and punched it to stop the constricting feeling.
I grabbed his plate and went upstairs to apologise. I shouldn't have said those things. I think he's too nice to say those words or mean them. I think that was his pent up frustration and anger that came out.

I suddenly felt proud of my baby to be courageous and stand up against me despite all the things. I smiled, I know he'll apologies and I'll do too. He understands me , he does it all the time when no one does. He has listened to my bullshit every time I told him about my day at night.

I opened the door to my room to find it empty and dark just the way it was.

" Love, where are you?
Love?

Baby?

Adraniel? " I asked getting frantic and looked around hastily.
Did he run away? No he can't . I'll know if he did.

I looked around and saw the bathroom door open , I rushed in to see something that made my stomach churn.

There my baby , lying unconscious in the bloody water I don't know for how long.

"Shit!" I immediately ran and picked him up and brought him out. Removing his wet clothes and drying him up , I changed him into clean clothes.
His body was cold and he was still bleeding, shit seriously hypothermia , now?!? There was blood smear on the corner of the tub and his head was bleeding . The way he lied as his legs were dangling from the bathtub made me realised that it was me who was responsible for his this state.

I remember I kicked him harshly and he must have fallen and hit his head hard on the bathtub and then passed out.
I brought him to bed and pulled the cover to the top of his head.

I removed my clothes and got in with him only in my boxers.
I raised my body temperature , yeah I can do that and hugged him tightly giving him as much of my body heat.

I sighed frustratedly , I hurt him again and why ? Just because he said the truth.  God! Fuck I promised him I won't hurt him and I did just that. How horrible I am.

I caressed his face slowly adoring him. His body was covered with scars that never healed I don't know why.
He was angel and whe was supposed.to be scarless and should have healed by now. He was cold and lifeless and it made me scared, really scared that what would I do if I lost him.
I was the one who did this to him and I felt guilty.

I knew I shouldn't feel those emotions but it felt good , it felt right to be feeling then again.

I touched my cheek and there it was, a tear.

Sadness and sorrow, another emotion.
G

od dammit Adraniel. Who are you?! And what have you done to me?!

" Love what are you doing to me?" I whimpered as I snuggled closer to him. I kissed his head and drifted off to sleep. Please
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 22.9K 47
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 1) Lust, Glutton, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. These are the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that humans have constantly been...
257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
725K 30.5K 58
As an angel of love, Hadraniel "Adrian" Stars doesn't really know how to do his job properly. His parents being the King and Queen of the Angels Asso...