The Billionaire's Bride

Av _Alviva_

" If I know what love is, It's because of you! " ❤ ----------------- " Will You be my bride? " I was astound... Mer

Introduction
Part 1 | Runaway Bride
Part 2 | Goons And Fight
Part 3 | His Proposal
Part 4 | Miss To Mrs
Part 5 | They Think What!?
Part 6 | Meeting His Parents
Part 7 | A Terrace Talk
Part 8 | Just Friends
Part 9 | What is He Hiding?
Part 10 | Apology
Part 11 | Nightmares
Part 12 | Birthday Surprise
Part 13 | Wounds of his Past
Part 15 | Couple Hiking
Part 16 | Pool Kiss
Part 17 | What are We?
Part 18 | Love Struck
Part 19 | The Headlines
Part 20 | The Gala
Part 21 | Confession of hearts
part 22 | Under one roof
Part 23 | The Bike Ride
Part 24 | What's the Truth?
Part 25 | My comfort Zone
Part 26 | Into You like Flames
Part 27 | Destined together
Part 28 | Let the World Know
Part 29 | And Suddenly
Part 30 | Didn't see that coming
Part 31 | Savour while it lasts
Part 32 | Loving You is a Losing Game
Part 33 | There's No More Us
Part 34 | On The Run
Part 35 | Strangers with Memories
Sneak Peak
Part 36 | Falling slowly
Part 37 | Out of Nowhere
Part 38 | Keeping the Hopes Alive
Part 39 | One Step Away
Part 40 | Back to where it began
Part 41 | Trying Hard
Part 42 | All I Want Is You
Part 43 | A kiss with a wink
Part 44 | let's get drunk tonight
Part 45 | Sweet surrender
Part 46 | Beware, It's a trap!
Part 47 | Bad Blood
Part 48 | And the Choice is Yours
Author's note
Part 49 | Hold on, a little longer
Part 50 | Checkmate
Part 51 | Old Factory
Part 52 | Last kiss
Part 53 | Pieces of My heart
Part 54 | Drowning on Ice
Part 55 | Home feels like you - 1
Part 56 | Home Feels like you - 2
Epilogue

Part 14 | Swiss welcomes you

14.1K 713 80
Av _Alviva_

After a week,

NAIRA

" Sir, the flight will be landing in next 10 minutes. "

" Naira" I hummed in response while my eyes stayed glued to the window, as I looked at the view outside mesmerized.

With the sun setting into the clouds giving it an orange shade , the Cresent moon was already visible.

" Isn't it beautiful? " I looked at him with a huge grin and nodded. " So beautiful! "

" We will land in few minutes. " He said.

It is the perfect time to visit Switzerland, as in June, snowfall just starts to reduce and moderate rainfall gives you a chance to enjoy Swiss before summer seeps in.

Kartik had initially thought of coming up with some excuse to convince his parents to drop this trip. but I was really eager, afterall this is my first ever foreign trip. I thought it will be difficult to convince him, but he rather quickly agreed!

Everyone are under the impression that we are on a 'honeymoon' trip, but we are keeping the truth as a secret.

This basically is just a holiday trip that we are going together as a couple !

Did I say he owns a private jet?
He does!

The flight landed and We drove along the streets of the city Zurich. The largest city in Switzerland, a vibrant city rich in culture, delicious cuisine with countless museums, architectural buildings, theaters, Opera house and Art cafes.

ZURICH

" We are here! Come on" we got down the car and before me stood a penthouse.

" I thought we are staying in a hotel? " I said pulling out my luggage from the car trunk.

" Ma'am, I will do that. " one of the staff rushed to me and before I could refuse, he collected my luggages.

" Oh! Okay. Thanks! " I smiled at the man.

" This house looks beautiful but don't you think a hotel room would have been fine. " I said looking around as we walked inside the house.

Isn't it expensive to book an entire penthouse. I mean it's just two of us.

" Why will we stay in a hotel when I own the house ? " He shrugged, removing his sunglasses.

" W-Whatt!!" I yelled. " You own this entire house?"

"Well yeah I do. Whenever I fly down for business purposes, I stay here. The house isn't that big.... " I cut him off.

" Yeah! a modern penthouse with 4 bedrooms, living room and a dinning space besides the kitchen island and a terrace swimming pool is obviously not 'that big' . " I spoke with sarcasm dripping in my words.

How freaking rich is he !?

" You won't believe if I say." he chuckled.

Guess I said it loud!

" This is where we will be staying for the next 7 days. You like it? " I nodded. Who wouldn't like such a place.

Just then a couple, probably in their early 50's, came all smiling.

" How are you son! " The man hugged Kartik.

" Great Uncle. Naira, this is Mr. And Mrs. Ben. They look after this place." he paused and placed his arms around my waist.

" And this is my wife, Mrs. Naira Oberoi ! " He said looking at me .

" Didn't I say one day he will bring his lady love along!" Mrs. Ben said grinning to which her husband nodded with a smile. My breath hitched at her words. Lady love.

" You both must be really tired after the flight. Go refresh Until then we will prepare Dinner for you guys. " Kartik nodded and just as they walked into the kitchen, he moved his hands away from me.

" Come on, I will show you Our room. " I nodded and followed him.

Wait! our room? Did I hear him right?

" Our R-room ? " I asked him doubtfully.

" Yea we will be sharing a room." We got into his room and he closed the door behind.

" Naira, Mr and Mrs. Ben are too fond of me and my family. They could inform dad if they find something suspicious between us and we will end up in trouble. So please when they are around...." I cut him off.

" We need to act as a 'real couple'. Right? " I said with a bit of disappointment in my tone which he didn't notice.

" Yess. Please! " I simply nodded with an Okay.

So he isn't willing sharing the same room with me. That's yet an act again!

------------

Next morning,

We had our breakfast and I was waiting for Kartik who had gone to change his outfit.. He had already planned everything for today, I wonder where he will be taking me.

" Naira dear, Kartik is no stranger to Switzerland. He will show you every amazing places around, it will be fun. " I smiled at Mrs. Ben.

" Ahh... There he is! " I turned around to look at him walking down in a casual full sleeves grey t-shirt and light blue jeans matched with nike shoes.

" I am ready! Shall we leave? " I stood up and took my clutch. I was wearing a knee length printed peach frock.

" You look so pretty ! " He kissed my cheeks before intertwining his fingers with mine.

The moment of happiness his compliment caused flattered when I realised all this is yet an another part of his acting. I gave him a small smile as I heard Mrs. Ben chuckling.

" Have fun kids! " she sent us off with a huge grin plastered on her face.

To start with the day he took me to Chinese Garden, the structure reflects and symbolizes Chinese culture and the three winter friends pine, bamboo, and plum blossom.

Then we went to Fraumunster Church which happens to be one of the most romantic places in Zurich. Popular for its glass windows and stunning architecture and design.

" It's Gothic architecture. " I said as I admired the architecture of the building. " I have read about this place in my college days. They say this church was inhabited by the female members of the aristocracy of Europe and the Church is - "

" famous for the 5 large stained glass windows designed by artist Marc Chagall." He completed my sentence.

" Impressive Mr. Oberoi. I didn't know you had such an interest on buildings." I said with a smuged smile.

" Not really. " Huh?

He caught me gaze with a smirky smile, " If anything that has my interest right now, it's you Mrs, oberoi."

He causally threw words around, but that's all it took for my face to turn red.

--

Post Lunch, we headed to Kunsthaus which is a fine arts gallery that boasts a great collection of European art. It homes art by the artists of the middle ages like Van Gogh and Monet's pieces and to as recent ones.

" This place hosts amazing theatrical performances and innumerable famous acts." Kartik said as we stood outside the Zurich Opera House, one of the historical Opera houses.

" Nisha had a huge craze for ballet. She always would ask me to accompany her to such shows but I never did. " He sighed. "I wish I had! " He whispered to himself but I heard him.

Then I guess you should watch one today Kartik!

" You weren't able to watch a ballet performance with your sister but you can watch one with me. " I said showing him two tickets in my phone that I booked last night.

" Are you serious? " He asked disbelieving.

" Let's go! " I pulled him inside the stunning Opera House.

The 45 minutes show was brilliant and I wished it never ended.

" That was fascinating man! I loved it " he said with a huge grin as we walked out of the Opera House. " Thank you. "

I wish I could fulfill all your wishes Kartik.

" I guess I am tired, shall we head back? " I asked. He nodded.

After an hour drive, We reached his penthouse. We refreshed and had our dinner that Mrs. Ben had prepared.

After talking to Aditi for 20 minutes , I returned to our room and grabbed a pillow.

" Where are you going? " He asked me as he settled on the bed.

Huh! Why is he acting like I am doing something he didn't expect.

" To sleep on the couch! " I replied.

" Why??"

" What do you mean by why? " I asked slightly irritated.

" I mean you can sleep in the bed. "

" Oh okay! Then you take the couch" I jumped into the king size bed.

"No! " He replied.

Ofcourse, he is too tall for the couch. He wouldn't be comfortable there.

" Okay your wish. Sleep on the floor then" I shrugged my shoulder pulling the blanket entirely to myself.

" What? No way in hell!! " he half- yelled and I giggled at his reaction.

He smirked and got into the bed, " I guess this bed is big enough for both of us. "

In the next instant he pulled me closer to him and the blanket covered us.

" Kartik" I whispered but he silenced me placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

I looked into his eyes, " You don't have to do this Kartik. No one is around to see us here. "

" What?" He asked confused. I got out of the bed.

" I know we aren't a couple and you aren't willingly sharing the room with me. " I sighed, reminding myself not to vent my frustrations on him.

"All the sweet things you do and say, even you flying to Switzerland, all of this is to convince the family. It's fine... You don't have to pretend and force yourself to do any of this. " I said softly but I was getting emotional all of the sudden.

It's true I am not liking this 'pretending to be a couple ' thing. I don't want to do that anymore.

What's the point if all the good moments we spend together throughout this trip in the next few days is nothing but all fake!

It's not his fault. I know.

" Naira.... " He called out, " I would never share my bed with you, for that matter any women, as an act or out of compulsion. " His voice came out firmly as he pulled me closer by my shoulders.

" Yes, we aren't any perfect couple but what we share..... this isn't fake. Nothing is fake, everything I say and do is real and I entirely mean them. " His words gave me so much comfort.

" When you said I looked pretty in the morning, was it a real compliment?" I asked playing with my fingers.

" Absolute truth! " I bit my inner cheek to control myself from blushing.

His hand travelled along the sides of my arm to reach my cheeks.

" You remember when I had a nightmare and you comforted me. That night, with you beside me, It was the most peaceful sleep I ever had in the past 2 years. " He stroked my cheeks.

" I would love to have such peaceful nights forever. " He gave me a playful smirk.

" Just Sleep with me! " My eyes widened.

He stared at me and quickly his body tensed as he realised the meaning of his words.

" Shit! Wait No.... T-that's not w-what I meant.... No I mean yes.... oh Gosh! I was about to say..... What I am saying is not what you think I am saying.... " he stopped blabbering as I burst into laughter.

" Don't worry, I got it right! " He ruffled his hair, letting out a chuckle.

We got into the bed, a single pillow lying inbetween us acting as a border. It was a long day and sleep engulfed me without any delay.

" Good night Mrs. Oberoi " I faintly heard in my dreams.

I felt a soft peck on my temple.

Weird. I am able to feel his touch even in my dreams !

********

Hope you all like the chapter.

See y'all in next update
😙😉

Don't forget to
Vote and Comment

Stay safe guys
❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

267K 8.5K 19
[ A NOT SO LONG STORY] "I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't even like when someone touches what's mine. And you Kiara, you are mine." Fuck, I...
689K 31K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
1.2M 41.6K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
636K 40.5K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...