Cabin boy, Jim Hawkins x read...

Oleh CedricDiggorysthot

**NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, CHANGING SOME PLOTS I ORIGINALLY HAD. Chapters that are actually numbered (besides pro... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge
2. Treasure planet?!
3. RLS legacy
4. John Silver
5. Bright eyes and bad breath
Feelings (semi edited)
7. Supernova
8. Lots of talks
9. Betrayal
10. B.E.N
11. Our Map
Scroops end
Treasure planet
(Semi edited) Before I do anything
Forgiveness, goodbyes and hellos
A fresh start

1. Billy bones

3.7K 74 43
Oleh CedricDiggorysthot

Soar!

12 years later, an older Jim and Y/N were soaring through the sky on solar surfers they had both learnt to make. Y/Ns hair was flying all over the place but she liked it like that.

Jim grinned widely and flew as high as he could then let himself fall back down.

"You might as well give up Hawkins" Y/N smirked as she did loops around him as he fell.

"Jealous?" He smirked back as she rolled her eyes at his remark.

As soon as they were about to hit the ground, they opened up their little sails and hovered above the ground.

"WOOOOOOO!" Shouted Jim
"YEAAAAAAAA" yelled Y/N.

"Follow me" Jim yelled over the wind, leading her to a suspicious area.

Y/N followed until she realised what he was doing.

"No Jim! We're not allowed in there!" She scolded.

"Aw are you gonna chicken out?" Jim teased smirking at her as he looked back, he knew her to well, he knew by saying that she would try to prove him wrong.

Y/N being as determined and stubborn as she was, she huffed under her breath and followed his lead, wanting to disprove him.

The two flew and broke into a restricted area, setting off the alarms. They payed no mind as they did, Y/N looking up at Jim with a challenging smirk.

The two were coming close to a spindle and with a determined nod they headed straight for it.

"Come on!" Jim shouted to his solar surfer, pressing a button for him sail to go down so he could make it through the machine as the blade kept passing.

He did a double take at Y/N once he realised that she wasn't making her own sail go down.
"Y/N?!"

She grinned back up at him, winking at him as he she then turned to face the front again.

"Y/N put down your sail" he yelled in panic towards her, looking between Y/N and the machine as it came closer and closer.

He quickly sped and and flew through the gap as Y/N jumped off her own surfer, letting it crash into the machine.

Jim had flown below and caught her bridal style as Y/N was laughing giddily. She tended to get bored quite easily.
He glared down at her frustratedly as his jaw clenched.
"I wish you would stop doing that" he mumbled angrily. "You're going to seriously hurt yourself"

Y/N only shrugged, stepping out from Jim's arms to stand on his surfer with him, he sighed as he gripped her waist and held her to his chest so she wouldn't do any other dumb stuff.

"That's your third one this month!"

"So? I'll just rebuild it again" She laughed, turning around so she was actually facing him. She reached around his neck as his hand still stayed loosely on her waist. Her hair still blowing everywhere.

"Yeah good luck with that" Jim scoffed, Glancing back down at the shredded pieces from her surfer. "This time it's gone gone"

Y/N only shrugged it off as Jim sighed defeatedly.

But he couldn't stay pissed for long as Y/N was the most exciting person to ever exist and without her, Jim really felt alone.

Y/N laughed excitedly as she lifted her hands off from and Jim an into air, trusting Jim to keep her stable which he did.

However, the moment was ruined as they heard distant alarms.

sirens.

They both cringed and rolled their eyes.

"Ahh shit" Y/N muttered, brining her hands back down.

"Great" Jim rolled his eyes.

————————-

At the Benbow Inn

——————-

"Mrs Hawkins my juice!"

"I know refill on the purp juice
Coming right up misses dunwiddi" called Mrs Hawkins.

"It's alright I'll get it" M/N smiled kindly towards Sarah as she smiled back.

"There we go thats 4 powered spheroids, two lunar eclipses and big bowl of zorellian jelly worms, for the big boy!" Sarah served a table placing their orders on the table, befits walking over to serve a close friend.

"Sorry Delbert it's been a mad house here all morning" Sarah apologised to her dog friend, she put down his plate of food served in a dog bowl.

"No problem Sarah" he smiled warmly
"Ah my alponian chowder with extra solar seed
Mmm yum!"

Before he could enjoy a young child approached his table
"Hello?"

"What brings you here? Curios, little, one?" He hesitated.
As the child continued to stare Delbert started to eat his food awkwardly, before he got sick of it
"Go away" he shooed.

"Are your parents around? Whats the matter? cat got your— AHH" he screamed as the frog child stuck out her tongue and took the food off his fork.

"Aww they're so adorable at that age" gushed M/N walking towards Delbert, jointing her tel friends.

"Oh yes deplorable- adorable" he corrected.

"Speaking of which, how's Y/N and Jim doing?" He asked as Sarah also approached.

"Much better" M/N replied.

"We know they had some rough spots earlier this year but we really think them having each other helps them cope" Sarah continued.

They spoke to soon.

"Mrs Hawkins"
"Mrs L/N" said two robots as they busted through the doors from the Benbow inn having Jim and Y/N in their hold.

"JIM!"
"Y/N!"

"Ok thanks for the lift guys"
Jim shrugged them off and grabbed Y/Ns hand to drag her away.

"Not so fast!" The robots put a hand on Jim's shoulder holding him back, they did the same with Y/N.

"We apprehended your children operating a solar vehicle in a restricted area" said one of the robot police.

"Moving violation, section fifteen paragraph.. umm" the robot holding Y/N hesitated.

"Eight?" she smirked teasingly, making Jim rolls his eyes.

"Six" he corrected firmly, sending Y/N a warning look which made her grin turn sour.

"Thank you"

"Don't mention it" Jim replied as he scratched his chin.

"Guys!" The two mothers sighed  in disappointment as Jim and Y/N looked down ashamed.

"As you are aware ma'am's this constitutes a violation of their probation."

"Yes yes we understand could we just—"
M/N and Sarah were cut off.

"Um ahem, pardon me.. officers if I may interject here" Delbert intervened.

Jim and Y/N shared a look, knowing it wouldn't help whatever Delbert was going to say.

"I am the noted Astrophysicist Dr. Delbert Doppler, perhaps you've heard of me?"

Silence.

"No? Uh I have a clipping" he said reaching towards his pocket.

"Are you the boys father?" The officer holding Jim asked.

"Wha- no noo ew! he's just an old friend of the family" Sarah rambled, Delbert looked taken aback.

"are you the girls father?" The robot holding Y/N asked.

"No. No he's not" M/N stepped up, sighing tiredly.

"Back off sir!" The two officers yelled at Delbert who cowered away in return.

"Thank you Delbert, we'll take it from here" M/N reassured, lightly placing her hand on his back.

"Well M/N If you insist, don't ever let me do that again" he whispered the last part as both Sarah and M/N smiled at his antiques.

"We have impounded his vehicle."

"Any more slip-ups will result in a one-way ticket"
"to Juvenile Hall"
"Kiddie hoosegow"
"The slammo."

"Wait wait wait, His vehicle? What about my daughter? What did she do then? Why do you have her?" M/N questioned demandingly.

"Destroyed, Her vehicle was found being crushed between the blade of an-"

M/N cut the robo cop off with a groan as she brought her hands to her face and turned away frustratedly.

"-an additional forty more hours of community service has been added to her two hundred hours"
Y/N loudly groaned as him raised his eyebrow at her.

The officers finally let go of Jim and Y/N.

"Thank you officers it won't! Happen again" Sarah apologised, emphasising the word 'won't'  while glaring at the two.

"We see this all the time ma'am's"
"Wrong choices"
"Dead Enders"
"Losers."

Jim and Y/N shot a glare at the Robot officers.

"Taker care now!"
"Let's motor"
The officers now zoomed out the door.

Sarah and M/N noticed that now all customers were watching the scene, but they quickly turned away once they saw they had been caught.

"Jim I have had it! Do you want to go to juvenile hall? Is that it!" Sarah scolded.

"You jumped off again?! Do you have a death wish?!" M/N cupped Y/Ns face as she checked around for any injuries, while also scolding her daughter.

"I'm sorry Mum I-"

"It's all my fault" Jim took the blame as Y/N gave him an offended look
"Y/N said we weren't allowed but I went through anyway."

Y/N rolled her eyes.
"He's lying" she said back stubbornly, glaring back at Jim who was glaring at her once she tried to deny him.

Sarah looked disappointed while M/N looked scared, Jim turned away to help clean up a table, ignoring his mother's look. He hated disappointing his mother, but he would hate it even more if Y/N got blamed for his reckless ideas.

M/N eyes were glossy with tears, she quickly turned away from Y/N to clear a table from behind. She didn't want her daughter to see her cry.

Y/N mentally kicked herself.

"Jim, look at me, it's been hard enough keeping this place afloat with the only help being from M/N without you-"

"Mum it's no big deal! There was nobody around, those cops just won't get off our-"
He stopped as he saw his mum's stern face, he sighed and went back to stacking up dishes.
"Forget it."

"Jim I just don't want to see you throw away your entire future" Sarah replied as she started to walk odd. "You to" she said to Y/N, lifting up her chin to face her before completely walking off to M/N

"Yeah, what future" Jim mumbled quietly, but only enough for Y/N to hear it. He walked into the kitchen with all the dirty dishes he had collected.

She frowned and followed him into the kitchen.

—————————

"Jim" Y/N spoke bluntly. Closing the door after Jim and giving him a scolding glare.
"Stop talking like that"

"Like what" he replied knowingly, unstacking the dishes from the tray and placing them into the sink.

"You can make ourselves a future" Y/N answered matter of factly. She hoisted herself up on the table as she watched Jim.

"No. You can" Jim emphasised, cutting her off. "I won't get in your way"

Y/N rolled her eyes with a sigh. "I want a future with you in it Jim"

When Jim didn't reply Y/N took this as her cue to leave. She jumped off the table and started to make her way out.

"Well if your not gonna have one. Then I'm not either."
Then she left, closing the door behind her. Jim sighed frustratedly.

——————-

"I really don't know how you manage it Sarah"
Delbert spoke to the woman.
"Running a business while raising a felon like- felon- fellow like Jim."

"Managing it, I'm at the end of my rope" cried Sarah tiredly
"Ever since his father left, well he's just never recovered."

"Same with Y/N. Ever since Merlins death she just doesn't know how to cope, I'm scared for her, what if she seriously hurts herself with all the careless things she's doing" M/N mumbled with a worried sigh, pulling out a chair next to Delbert as she theme rested her head in her hand.

Delbert gave her a pitied look before rubbing her back softly.
"I feel like I've lost both my children"

Sarah frowned at her and she took a seat from across her friend.

"you know how smart they are!" Gushed Sarah trying to take her friends mind off her sons death.
"They built their first solar surfer when they were eight!"

Jim was sitting in the roof, a small window just beside him where he could here it mother speak. He smiled at how she spoke of them.
But his smile quickly turned into a frown as Sarah continued.
"But yet they're failing at school and are constantly in trouble" the two parents frowned as Sarah spoke.

"When I talk to Y/N she's like a stranger to me, I don't know how to help her when she doesn't talk to me" frowned M/N
"I just want my little girl back."

"I don't know Delbert We've tried everything."

Suddenly, a small capsule fell from the sky and landed not to far from the Inn. It landed with a loud crash catching Jim's attention and away from the conversation happening inside.

Y/N had heard it to. She had been sitting by the side of the inn, playing with some parts of a pocket watch she had found laying around.

But upon hearing the crash she quickly stood up and took some cautious steps around the Inn to see the crash.

Y/N was about to run in the direction of the ship but she heard a thud from behind her, she turned around to see Jim who had just jumped off the roof.

He ran up to her, placing his hands on each side of her arms.
"Don't move" he ordered, not taking his eyes off the crashed ship before he ran off.

Y/N however ran with him, not even giving what he said a second thought.

"Hey mister!" Jim yelled as the two got closer, a man had called out the door of the small vehicle, panting and huffing for air.

"Excuse me sir?" Y/N questioned, Jim and herself sharing a wary glance.
"What happened?"

"You ok in there right?" Jim knocked on the window, lightly pushing Y/N to the side with his body

A large hand banged from the inside making the two flinch.

A Large man suddenly crawled out and grabbed Jim by the front of his shirt, Y/N quickly ran up to the man to help him out of the vehicle.

"He's- ah comin''" coughed the man.

"Can ya hear him? This gears and gyros clickin' and whirred' like the devil himself!" The man coughed even more and let go of Jim.

"Hit your head there pretty hard, didn't ya?" Jim questioned.

"He's after me chest" the man grabbed the chest. He had with him "The fiendish cyborg and his bands of cutthroats."

Again, Y/N and Jim shared a glance.
Jim the walked to Y/N, grabbed from under her arms and pulled her away from the man before subtly pushing her to the side.
"But they'll have to pry it from old billy bones-" he croaked then coughed again
"-Cold dead fingers I- argh" he tripped.

"Uhh come on give us your arms" Y/N said, walking away from Jim and back to the man to bring one arm over her shoulder.

Jim did the same to the man's other arm.

"Good lass, lad."

"That's it" Jim encouraged as the two lifted him up from the ground. They started to make their way back to the inn, the man limped.

"Mums gonna love this" Jim mumbled. sarcastically

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

104K 3.2K 26
You have been Jim's best friend ever since you can remember, ever since Jim's dad left and your mom died, you both have been a couple of troublemaker...
243K 6.9K 31
Y/n uses they/them pronouns to make it comfortable for all readers. ************************* "Don't you trust me?" "Of course not! I would never tru...
44.1K 2.2K 25
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... This is a republishing of 'I'm Still Here.' Wattpad deleted my account, so we are starting over from the ground up...
10.3K 301 13
Corrupted and menacing, this mission is like every other That Y/N has done. Cheat, steal, lie and threat. But meeting and growing attached to a cer...