Crushin' and a Blushin'

By wakamonster

Harry is scary. Or he's at least intimidating, with his long curly hair and piercing green eyes. People tend... More

Chapter 1 - harreh
Chapter 2 - the 's' is silent
Chapter 3 - fool('s gold)
Chapter 4 - h's mind and niel
Chapter 5 - z, stares, and touches
Chapter 6 - kings, queens, and the irish princess
Chapter 7 - laddy lads
Chapter 8 - plans and louis' big bum
Chapter 9 - crinkles with bread
Chapter 10 - end of the day
Chapter 11 - acknowledgements and coffee
Chapter 12 - why is he so hot?
Chapter 13 - playing family
Chapter 14 - domestic daddies
Chapter 15 - you're the one that i want
little chit chat cause it's cute :)
Chapter 16 - stay the night
Chapter 17 - now kiss me you fool
Chapter 18 - the morning after
Chapter 19 - footie and flirting
Chapter 20 - a lot of feels in princess park
Chapter 21 - tommo the tease gets some
Chapter 22 - avocados and love bites
Chapter 23 - boy friend not yet boyfriend
Chapter 24 - no control
Chapter 25 - thoughts, decisions, and gossip
Chapter 26 - lots of new things
Chapter 27 - heartbreak
Chapter 29 - sweetcheeks and baby cakes
Chapter 30 - louis' cheerleader
Chapter 31 - firsts
Chapter 32 - endings
HAPPY 11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

Chapter 28 - boyfriend

7.4K 248 298
By wakamonster

*Note: also a longer chapter*

Harry's POV
Louis didn't look at me at all for the rest of the day. I didn't try to talk to him because I didn't want to pry. I think he just needs a little more time but it's not helping when everyone keeps whispering about us. They're not exactly subtle about it either. After school I go to find Taylor.

"Taylor!" I yell once I see her.

She looks reluctant but stops, "Hi Harry."

"Hey, do you know what all this shit is about us going on a date?" I ask.

"Well I mean I did ask you out on a date and you accepted," she shrugs, "But I quickly realized you didn't know it was a date when all you talked about was Louis," she rushes to add.

My eyes widen, "I'm sorry. I didn't know," I give her an apologetic look.

"It's okay. I should be the one apologizing to you," she sighs, "I told people that we were going on a date before I knew it wasn't one and it must have gotten around. I'm really sorry."

I shake my head in disbelief, "I-um it's okay," I finally say.

"Harry, it's fine if you don't accept my apology. I really didn't mean to mess things up with you and Louis. I mean I can tell how much you love him just from the way you talk about him. I feel so stupid, I should have known. I'm so sorry," she practically whispers looking at the ground.

"No Taylor, it's really okay. Don't feel stupid, you just didn't know and you meant no harm in telling people," I reassure her.

"Thank you Harry," she smiles, "I hope things work out with you and Louis," she gives me a quick hug before walking away.

I hope they do too.

- :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :) - :)

Louis isn't at school the next day. Zayn and Liam told me it wasn't related to me which I happily choose to believe but I just hope nothing is wrong and that Louis' okay. I ate lunch with Zayn, Liam, and Niall which was nice and made me temporarily forget about my Louis situation. When I got home I brainstormed all the things I could do to get Louis to talk to me. I came up with a full plan after talking to my mum and sister. I discussed it over the phone with the boys and they all eagerly agreed to help me. I also tried writing a song for him which I don't think is half bad, but I don't know if I'll be able to perform it.

When Louis doesn't show up today, September 28th, I know something is up. I decide right away that I'll go over to see him after school. So, of course school feels like it takes a fucking decade to end. I tell the boys that I'm going to be putting my plan into action today and we all go around during lunch to set things up. As soon as school's over I hop in my car and rush to Louis' house.

So now, here I am outside his flat door and trying to work up the courage to knock. Come on Harry, come on. I sing to myself and on the clapping part I finally knock on the door. Let's pretend it was on purpose and that I didn't just get lost in the song. The door opens slightly and I can see it's Jay.

"Harry?" she whispers, "What are you doing here?" she asks but it's still in a friendly way.

"I need to talk to Louis," I tell her in a hushed voice matching her's.

"I don't know Harry," she looks skeptical.

"Please, I'm here to make things right," I beg.

She seems to think about it for a little bit before finally opening the door and letting me inside.

"Thank you Jay," I smile my dimples showing slightly.

She smiles back as if she can't resist, "Go get him Harry," she gives me quick hug before pushing me towards Louis' room.

I hesitate for a bit at his door. Jay must see it because she knocks on the door for me and calls for Louis before hurrying off leaving me alone.

"Come in!" Louis yells.

God I missed his voice.

I walk in and stop in the doorway. Louis is laying flat on his bed with his arms draped over his eyes. He has no shirt on and he's only in sweatpants that hang low so I can see the top of his underwear. Hot damn! All the things I want to do with this boy right now. I have to stop myself from drooling and remind myself why I'm here.

"Hi Louis," I say softly.

He removes his arms and looks at me. He immediately sits up scooting all the way back so his back is against the head board. He grabs a pillow and grips it tightly against his chest.

"Why are you here?" he says trying to be snappy but his voice fails him and he just sounds scared.

My heart aches, "I was worried about you," I whisper, "And I wanted to talk to you," I add.

I can see him squeeze his pillow at my words, "I don't know Harry," he sighs looking away from my eyes.

"We don't have to talk about it but can I at least give you the tour of Holmes Chapel now. I never got to do that," I say trying to convince him to come with me.

He looks back up and stares into my eyes for a long time. His blue eyes look a bit sad but also as if their searching for something in my green ones. I'm sure my eyes show the absolute desperation I'm in.

Which is maybe why he finally whispers, "Okay."

He gets up and throws on a hoodie. Without another word we're walking out the door and getting into my car. I open the door for him as usual and I can see a small smile on his face at the gesture. I quickly put on Arctic Monkeys to begin the tour.

We drive to our first destination in silence except for the music playing and the soft hums I can hear from Louis. When we get to the school I hurry to open his door and lead him inside. I was worried the school doors would be locked but the boys convinced the janitor to keep the side door open so I could get in. When we get to my locker I turn around to face Louis who looks really confused.

I smile and throw my hands out dramatically, "Welcome to the Harry Loves Louis tour, Holmes Chapel edition!" I unzip my jacket to show Louis the shirt me and the boys made.

Louis looks me up and down and immediately smiles. It's so nice to see him smile again, like pure sunshine.

"Hazza!" he giggles into the back of his wrist.

He's so fucking cute! I just want to look at him forever. I mean Louis is a great person to just like sit and just admire what he's like.

I scrunch up my nose and try to focus on the tour, "This," I smack my locker, "is where I met the wonderful Louis Tomlinson. I was having the worst morning and I was already late and in no mood to talk to anyone but somehow I did want to talk to one person. That person was you, Louis, obviously," I smile, "When I first saw you I thought you were the prettiest boy I had ever seen which confused me because at the time I also thought I was straight."

Louis' eyes widen, "Harry," he says softly and he sounds like he's about to cry.

"But I'm not Louis," I state taking a step towards him, "I spent that whole day thinking about you and being in denial about it. But then the next day I knew that I wasn't straight and that I never actually was I had just been in denial my whole life. But I couldn't put off the way I felt any longer because of you, Louis."

He stares at me blinking rapidly at the tears in his eyes. I can tell he doesn't know what to say or he doesn't want to talk about it so I decide to let it go.

"Moving on," I say.

Louis looks a bit relived at the change so I'm guessing it was the right thing to say. I take off my jacket and throw it in my locker so we can get the full effect of the shirt. I can see Louis smiling to himself as we walk back to the car. I also note that he's walking a lot closer to me then before.

I change the music to Kings of Leon and drive to Barbara's Bakery. The boys and I talked to Barbara during lunch and she happily agreed to close down the shop early so me and Louis could be alone. I take out my pair of keys and open the door. It's darkly lit but there are a few candles scattered about.

"This is where I taught you how to bake," I smile proudly.

Louis rolls his eyes and laughs, "Yeah right! I still can't bake for shit," he smiles.

"I still taught you though," I point out to him, "It's not my fault you didn't learn," I shrug.

"Ayyy, so sassy Harry!" Louis beams, "See? I taught you well," he says which makes me laugh.

I walk over to the back and grab a little present. I come back to Louis and hand it to him. He looks at me surprised.

"Wrapped it myself," I smile.

He looks at me fondly for a second - at least I think he does - before carefully opening the gift. When he gets it open he pulls out a smaller apron with little pink hearts all over it. Me and the lads went out and bought it during lunch. I picked it out myself. He looks at it in awe and when he doesn't say anything for a while I get worried.

"Um, I figured since you're always here with me you should get an apron of your own," I smile nervously, "That is of course if you still want to come here with me. I understand if you don't, but um," I ramble.

Louis holds the apron close to his heart and smiles at me softly, "I love it Harry, thank you."

My heart literally sores out of my chest.

"It's a- yeah. Anyways next stop!" I exclaim trying to hide how flustered I am.

Louis laughs as I grab his new apron and hang it up next to mine. I also snatch a loaf of bread and then lead Louis to the car.

"Oh thank god, I'm so hungry," Louis says once he sees the loaf in my hand.

I rip off a piece for him and hand it to him. He smiles and cheerfully takes the piece and eats it. I rip off some for myself, not because I'm hungry, but just because I'm nervous and I feel like I need something to chew on other than my cheek.

We get into the car and I play Surf Curse and Gus Dapperton love songs again as I drive to Princess Park. When we arrive I step out and open Louis' door giving him a bow which makes him chuckle before we walk over to our bench.

"This is the last stop on the tour," I say once we're sat down.

"Really?" Louis seems surprised.

"Uh yeah, I mean there would be more but we hang out mostly at our houses and school and I didn't want to spend any longer at school than we had to but I also didn't want to just drive you home," I explain nervously.

Louis laughs, "Yeah, I guess that's true," he smiles at me, "So what's special about this place?"

"Um well I think it'd be better if we talked about everything first before I tell you," I look over at him with pleading eyes, "I know I said we don't have to but please Lou."

He turns away but nods. I eagerly stand up and move so I'm standing right in front of him. I make sure he's looking at me before I start.

"Louis, it was all just a misunderstanding. Me and Taylor never went on a date, we just hung out as friends, and I was never just "experimenting" with you. I don't do that stuff either. I don't kiss or touch people like that without it meaning something. And with you, Louis, it all meant something to me," my eyes start to go blurry as they fill with tears.

Louis stands up and hugs me tightly, "I'm sorry I said all those things. I was just hurt and I thought-" he chokes up.

"No, no it's okay! I'm sorry I couldn't explain sooner I was just so confused and I didn't even know about the rumors," I explain.

He pulls away slightly but keeps his arms wrapped around my waist and so I keep my arms around his neck. His touch feels so good, I've missed this and it hasn't even been that long. He looks up and smiles at me. He's so beautiful.

And when he stares into my eyes I can't help but blurt out, "Louis, I'm so fucking gone for you," I blush immediately and look away from his eyes, "That's why this place is special. It's where I not only realized my crush had turned into so much more but it's also where I decided that I was going to tell you how I felt."

Louis lets go of my waist and instead cups my face turning my head so that I'm looking at him, "I'm so fucking gone for you too," he says softly.

He leans in while pulling me down and kisses me. It's unlike any other kiss we've shared before. This one feels so real. This one is filled with pure happiness and love and it's the most beautiful thing in the world, other than Louis of course.

We have to stop because we were both smiling too much. I give him one last peck on the lips before we just stare at each other taking in this moment.

"So does this mean we're dating Styles, or what?" Louis asks sassily.

"I would hope that's what it means," I give him a dimpled smile.

He smiles back, the crinkles in his eyes showing, "It is."

He then goes on his tippie toes to kiss me again. I try to deepen it but again we're both smiling too much. He separates our lips and kisses over to my ear.

"Boyfriend," he whispers.

That really shouldn't have turned me on but it most certainly did. He kisses back to my lips where we can finally deepen the kiss and so I slip my tongue in. I let Louis take control as he moves his hands up into my hair. He pulls lightly and I moan at the feeling while Louis moans at the sound I make. We make out for a while before we both remember that we're still in public. We pull away but we're both fully hard by now.

"I actually have one more stop on the tour," I say still out of breath.

Louis smiles widely, "Then off we go, boyfriend," he winks.

I smile so big that I feel like my face is going to break, "Follow me, boyfriend."

I link our fingers together as we walk back to the car. Holy shit! Louis is my fucking BOYFRIEND!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.3K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
9.8K 309 13
Harry's last relationship was horrific, leaving him with physical and mental scars. Louis comes into his life and does his best to treat Harry how he...
66.5K 2.7K 22
actions and reactions. (or: harry hasn't spoken for a year and his boyfriend, louis, has yet to figure out why. harry is a sophomore in college and...
78.9K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...