Cabin boy, Jim Hawkins x read...

By CedricDiggorysthot

**NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, CHANGING SOME PLOTS I ORIGINALLY HAD. Chapters that are actually numbered (besides pro... More

1. Billy bones
2. Treasure planet?!
3. RLS legacy
4. John Silver
5. Bright eyes and bad breath
Feelings (semi edited)
7. Supernova
8. Lots of talks
9. Betrayal
10. B.E.N
11. Our Map
Scroops end
Treasure planet
(Semi edited) Before I do anything
Forgiveness, goodbyes and hellos
A fresh start

Prolouge

4.9K 75 47
By CedricDiggorysthot

This was one of the first stories I wrote and haven't properly fixed. It's real bad, every time I get a notification that I got a comment on this. I cringe. If you read this I am SCARED of you because you can bully me so hard for this.

Want to warn everyone that Jim and Y/N fall in love during the trip, once they find love they will become very to touchy towards each other and Jim will be insanely protective

!! CHAPTERS THAT ARE NUMBERED HAVE BEEN EDITED AND FIXED!! so if you read this keep that in mind cause a non-numbered chapter may not make sense when you read one that is fixed and numbered. I wrote this when I didn't know how to write and I am slowly going into fix them!!

On the clearest of nights, when the winds of the Etherium were calm and peaceful

A ship comes into view.

The Great merchant ships with their cargoes of arcturian sura crystals
Felt safe and secure

Little did they suspect they were pursued by..

Pirates!

And the most feared of all these pirates Was the notorious captain Nathaniel Flint

A weird alien guy faces the front, he had 6 eyes and very sharp fangs.

"Fire!"

The ship from the tale start to fire the little ship flying by, behind this battle two young faces show up from behind entertained by what's happening.

Like a candarian zap-wing over taking its prey-

"James Pleiades Hawkins!" An older woman shouted who seemed to be the mother of the young boy.

Behind her another woman approached
"Oh Y/N!" She sighed.

The two children quickly shut their book and looked down guiltily.

"We only allowed you to have a sleepover in the same room if you promised to be asleep!" Scolded the girls mother.

"Which we thought you two were an hour ago" the boys mother continued, hand on her hips.

"Mum! we were just getting to the best part!"
Complained the boy.

"Please?" The girl pouted as her mother scooped her up in her arms, she gripped the ruffle of her mothers nightgown white her small fists.

"What do you think Sarah?" The girls mum turned to her friend with a smirk.

"can those eyes get any bigger?" she smirked widely. "Scooch over."

Sarah sat with her son as M/N sat at the end of the bed with little Y/N in her arms leaning over to watch the book.

Flint and his band of renegades swooped in out of nowhere

The pirates swung their  swords attacking the opponent, determined to keep their treasure while the others were determined to steal it.

And then gathering up their spoils, vanished without a trace

"Ooooooh" everyone in the room awed.

Flints secret trove was never found but stories have persisted it's remains hidden somewhere at the farthest reaches of the galaxy

Stowed with riches beyond imagination

The loot of a thousand worlds

"Treasure planet" Jim, Y/N and the narrator all said at the same time.

"Ok blow your nose" Sarah ordered as Jim blew his nose on her hanky that she had pulled out for him, Y/N stick out her tongue in disgust, M/N giggled at her daughter response and gently pushed her down on her back, making her giggle in return.

"How do you think captain flint did it Mum" Y/N asked her mother as she stared up at the ceiling in thought, meanwhile Jim was climbing up the head of his bed.

"Yeah! How'd he swoop in" Jim jumped from the head of his bed, his mother pulled out her hands to catch him but was too late and missed him, Y/N screamed playfully and she rolled over so Jim wouldn't crush her. He laughed as he continued to try and chase her from under the sheets.
"-And vanish without a trace" he finished, laughing as Y/N threw the blanket over him.

"I have no idea" the women laughed, then grabbed their children and proceeded to tickle them. They giggled again as they tried to escape.

"Ok, now it's time for these little spacers  to go to sleep" M/N picked up Y/N and was about to take her back to the guest room.

"Wait no I want to stay here!" She complained, climbing out of her mother grasp and running back up to Jim's bed.
"I promise I'll sleep this time."

"Pleaseeee M/N" Jim pleaded, standing in his knees as he clasped his hand together.
"We'll go to bed now."

"Y/N, Merlin's coming back tomorrow and you don't want to sleep in do you?" M/N smiled knowingly.

"No.." she frowned

"Well if you want to be a spacer like him, you've got to get your beauty sleep" M/N said while giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek.

Y/N and Jim locked eyes as they smiled wildly, both sharing the same dream.

"Do you think someone will ever find treasure planet?" He asked the two older women as Sarah began to tuck him in.

"I am" Y/N leaned over and whispered into Jim's ear, he rolled his eyes and pushed shed to the side, making Y/N burst into a fit of giggles.

"Sweetheart.. I think it's more like a legend!" Sarah pulled out a toy from behind his pillow.

"I know It's real!"

"You win, it's real!" The two women smiled. Rubbing their noses against their children.

Sarah pecked her sons forehead before getting up to leave to follow her friend out the door.

"Nighty night Mum" he whispered.

"Nighty night" she whispered back.

M/N picked up Y/N once again.
"Bye Jim" Y/N smirked.

"Night Y/N" he tried to hide his giggle. The two older women knew exactly what they were up to, but chose to ignore it, laughing at their innocence.

Y/N lied to her mother saying she needed to use the bathroom before she slept, however she snuck back into Jim's room quietly, they both giggled as Jim reach down for her to help her back onto the bed.

Once she made it up he threw the blanket over the both of them as he opened the book once again for the both of them to reread.

There are nights when the winds of the Etherium

so inviting in their promise

of flight and freedom

made one's spirit soar!

———————————-

I just want to warn anyone who decides to continue reading, I'm making Jim kinda very protective of Y/N. Because I see him to be that type of partner, very caring and very prioritising.

Just in case that puts anyone off.

You know the song iris by the goo goo dolls? That song really reminds me of Jim and it gives me the same vibes "I'm still here" does.

(I just did some research and found out that "I'm still here" was written by the same people who wrote "iris", so no wonder why it gave the same vibe. I'm an idiot)

Anyway, I really like the lyric "your the closet to heaven that I'll ever be" and so I want to make this relationship based off that, cause that's how I feel Jim would feel about Y/N and I'm going to do my best to write out this fic as such.

I'm now in love with he goo goo dolls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.8K 18
Jim Hawkins x Reader [Treasure Planet] ... (Y/N) and Jim were like oil and water. No matter how many times y...
46.3K 2.3K 25
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... This is a republishing of 'I'm Still Here.' Wattpad deleted my account, so we are starting over from the ground up...
190K 4.4K 25
This is a Jim Hawkins x Reader. (Y/n), niece of Captain Amelia, joins Jim Hawkins on the voyage to treasure planet. After a while (Y/n) begins to re...
64.9K 2.4K 52
When a mysterious stranger unexpectedly arrives at the Ben Bow inn, at first Jim wasn't so sure about her, but then when her life becomes threatened...