𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙬𝙖�...

By bettyslovetriangle

READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave... More

TEENAGE DIRTBAG up now!
✧PART 1 - EVERYTHING I WANTED ✧
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii
━━━━ a message from leah (kinda prologue to chapt xxiii)
━━━━ xxiii
━━━━ xxiv
━━━━ xxv
━━━━ xxvi
━━━━ xxvii
━━━━ epilogue
✧PART 2 - SIX FEET UNDER ✧
━━━━ letter 1
━━━━ letter 365
━━━━ letter 397
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ letter 489
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)
life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG! (coming soon)
big dreams
prob the last update ever on this story, btw read teenage dirtbag up rn

━━━━ xix

1.2K 38 5
By bettyslovetriangle

"i'm nervous," leah said as she sat down in the car. spencer took her hand in his and looked at her.

"why?" spencer reassured her. "it's just my mom, she'll love you- she already does after everything i've told her."

"i know, but it's different. i've never met her before, and who knows how she'll react to the engagement?"

"trust me, leah, she's going to be more than thrilled. she's been wanting me to get married since i turned 18, and has been asking repeatedly when i was going to propose to you."

leah looked over at him, still nervous. "really?"

"yes, really. don't worry."

leah sighed, and spencer began driving.

𖥸

"this place is nice," leah smiled as her and spencer walked into the hospital his mother resided in.

it was his turn to be nervous now. he had never really had a girlfriend before- well, he had, but not any serious enough that he would introduce them to his mother. and now that they were engaged, it made him much more nervous.

he had told leah that she shouldn't worry- that his mother would be more than pleased. however, he himself didn't know how she'd react.

i guess they'll find out pretty soon though.

spencer took leah to the fourth floor of the building, saying hello to all of the doctors he knew that they passed by until they finally reached his mother's room.

"remember," spencer grabbed her hand reassuringly. "don't be nervous."

leah nodded, not as scared as before. in fact, she was pretty excited to meet her future mother in law.

they walked into the room and a woman with short blonde hair was sitting by the window, writing in her journal. she turned around when she heard the door open.

"spencer!" she exclaimed. "is that you?" she stood up and walked over to spencer, hugging him. she then looked over to leah. "and who is this?"

"mom," spencer took a deep breath. "this is the girl i've been telling you about, le-"

"leah gray!" she said reaching her hand out to leah. "it's so nice to meet you, i've heard so much."

"it's a pleasure, mrs. reid," leah smiled, shaking her hand.

"please, honey, call me diana."

leah nodded, and the two broke their handshake.

"so, to what do i owe the pleasure of making your acquaintance?"

and so spencer and leah sat down with diana, telling her about their engagement.

as spencer expected, she was more than relieved. she was really, really happy. she knew how much of a hard time spencer had with women, and she was happy to know that he would finally settle down with someone he loved more than life itself.

they spent an hour or two more with her, eating lunch and talking about her and spencer's best memories before they went back to their home.

"you missed the turn, babe," leah looked at spencer, confused.

"actually, we have one more stop to go to if you don't mind," spencer said.

"sure, mind telling me where?"

spencer stayed silent, smiling a bit. leah scoffed jokingly and rolled her eyes. "always full of surprises, aren't you?"

"well, you know me: spencer reid- man of mystery."

𖥸

"why are we here?" leah asked spencer curiously.

he had driven to a graveyard. it seems morbid, i know. but just wait until the end of the chapter- trust me.

"well," spencer smiled a bit, "there's a few people here you haven't visited in a while and it turns out i might have a question to ask them."

leah looked at him confusedly. of course, she knew this place was the place her parents were buried so long ago. but why would spencer bring her here? and what did he want to "ask" them?"

they walked over to the graves and found them laying next to each other, a dead flower laying in between the two. leah was surprised the flower lasted that long.

spencer kneeled in front of the two graves, and leah looked at him, raising her eyebrows in confusion. "what are you-"

spencer put his index finger up to her, as a way to ask she stop talking. so she did, curious to hear what he would say.

"mr. and mrs. gray," he started. "i know i've never met you, and i sadly will never get the chance to, but i thought it only fair to introduce myself. i'm dr. spencer reid, i work for the fbi in the bau with your daughter. we're friends- actually, really, really good friends. we had been for a while. but there was a point in time where i thought i lost her. and- i guess that made me realize how in love with her i was the whole time."

by this point, leah was already tearing up. she knew what he was doing.

"and when she came back, i was the happiest i had been in my entire life. we began seeing each other and eventually became boyfriend and girlfriend. that was over a year ago, until just a few weeks ago, i asked her to marry me. although i know you can't actually answer me, i hope you're listening and you give me your blessing to marry your daughter. because with her..."

spencer stood up and looked at leah.

"...i'm the happiest man alive. i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her."

leah walked quickly towards spencer, her vision blurry from the tears, hugging him tightly.

"you didn't have to do that," she whispered.

"i wanted to," he responded, starting to tear up himself. "i hope they give me their blessing."

as if on cue, petals from a cherry blossom tree that stood close to the graves began to fall, surrounding them. they looked up to see the pink petals falling on top of them.

"trust me," leah smiled. "they definitely did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.3K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
4K 209 6
"He loved her so much that it almost took his breath away." | book 2 | seasons 4-5 | | tw: blood, murder, all the yucky stuff in the show [and smut...
3.1K 45 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
197K 3.4K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...