𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙬𝙖�...

By bettyslovetriangle

READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave... More

TEENAGE DIRTBAG up now!
✧PART 1 - EVERYTHING I WANTED ✧
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii
━━━━ a message from leah (kinda prologue to chapt xxiii)
━━━━ xxiii
━━━━ xxiv
━━━━ xxv
━━━━ xxvi
━━━━ xxvii
━━━━ epilogue
✧PART 2 - SIX FEET UNDER ✧
━━━━ letter 1
━━━━ letter 365
━━━━ letter 397
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ letter 489
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)
life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG! (coming soon)
big dreams
prob the last update ever on this story, btw read teenage dirtbag up rn

━━━━ xvii

1.3K 39 21
By bettyslovetriangle

"SO YOU GUYS are going to be there, right?" jj asked leah through the phone.

"of course we're going to be there," leah responded. "why do you keep asking? this is like the third time in the past 2 days."

"just wanna make sure!"

leah laughed as she hung up the phone, saying a goodbye. david rossi was throwing a party at his mansion tonight to celebrate his release of yet another book, and all of the agents were on top of the guest list. in fact, they were the guest list.

leah walked downstairs, already in a nice black cocktail dress for the party.

"hey," spencer smiled at her from a seat in the living room. he was wearing a striped shirt with a tuxedo jacket over it, reading a book from the shelf. "you look amazing."

the two had been living together for 6 months now. i know, time really flies, doesn't it?

"hey!" leah ran over to him (thank god she was wearing flats instead of heels.) "you look amazing as well."

spencer stood up and hugged her. even after almost 2 years of dating, they were still in what the cool kids call the "honeymoon phase." and if we were being completely honest with ourselves, they would never leave that phase.

"you ready to go?" leah asked.

spencer took a deep breath in. he seemed...nervous about something. "yeah, whenever you are."

and so they left. they hopped into spencer's car and began driving to rossi's. spencer put in a mixtape that leah and him had made for their car rides, and leah rolled her window down and felt the wind hit her face as they drove.

of course, teenage dirtbag played first. how could it not?

and then a few others played: paper rings by taylor swift, still into you by paramore, moonlight by future islands- most of them love songs that leah loved that reminded her of spencer.

(LOL I MADE A PLAYLIST FOR THE GUY I LIKE AND THERE WERE LIKE 5 LOVE SONGS LMAO- and yes i sent it to him and i'll do it again 😤. UPDATE: JUST CHECKED THE PLAYLIST [i named it his name btw] and some honorable mentions of songs i put on it: 34+35 by ari, can't help falling in love by elvis, night changes by one direction, this town by niall horan, line without a hook by ricky montgomery and this side of paradise by coyote theory. so yeah😀 ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY )

when they finally arrived, most of the team was already there. emily and jj were sitting and talking at the island table together, derek and penelope were dancing and laughing, while hotch and rossi were pouring drinks for themselves.

"hey guys!" leah announced as her and spencer walked in.

the team exclaimed their "heys!" and "hellos!" and jj quickly stood up and rushed over to the two.

she pulled leah in for a tight hug, not wanting to let go.

"leah! spence!" she yelled. "so glad you guys could make it!"

"of course we're here, jj," leah raised her eyebrows with a smile on her face. "i've told you like 50 times that we'd be here. so what's up? what's so important that we needed to be here?"

"oh!" jj looked a bit...nervous? for what though, leah didn't know. "nothing! just wanted you two to be here, is all. you are my best friends after all!"

although still suspicious, leah let jj's somewhat odd behavior go, and went on to enjoy the party. she mostly stayed with spencer for most of the time- sometimes splitting off and talking to the others. she, emily and jj talked a lot about how cute derek and his new girlfriend, savannah were. (I KNOW THE TIMELINE'S MESSED UP, I KNOW EMILY WOULD BE GONE BY NOW BUT I WARNED YA IN THE INTRO OF THIS BOOK THAT THE TIMELINE WAS MESSED UP SO HA.) savannah wasn't at the party tonight, but she had been to their work building to drop some lunch off to derek- where they all had the pleasure of meeting her.

and then she drank a bit with penelope and derek morgan convinced her to dance one song with her. as did aaron, and as did rossi.

something felt a bit...off, though. like something was...missing?

leah looked around the first floor of david's house. finally, she reached the glass door that lead to the backyard and the gazebo/pool area. looking outside, she saw spencer sitting by the side of the pool with his pants rolled up to his knees, the bottom half of his legs in the water.

leah smiled, and opened the glass door, and walked over towards him.

"hey, you!" leah called out as she walked over to the side of the pool where spencer was sitting.

spencer turned around to look at her, and smiled. "hey, leah."

"everything okay? why are you out here alone?"

"everything's fine, don't worry. i was actually just about to grab you, there's a pink moon tonight."

leah's jaw dropped. "what do you mean 'a pink moon?'"

"well, it's april 26, which is the first full moon in april. every full moon of each month could have a different tint of color depending on when it happens. in april this year, the moon is actually a supermoon, meaning it'll shine much brighter than usual- and since it's in april, the moon will be pink."

"that's... awesome!" leah squealed in excitement. spencer stared at her, laughing lightly.

"i knew you'd like it. it's about to come up over those trees, too." spencer pointed ahead of them towards the trees that grew just on the other side of rossi's fence that surrounded the backyard.

"oh my god!" leah was super excited. she had always loved the color pink, although it wasn't her favorite. still, she doesn't recall ever seeing a moon that was any color but white or gray!

and they waited and watched as the pink moon rose over the trees. it was gorgeous.

leah grabbed spencer's hand in hers, and she didn't want to be anywhere else right now. all she cared about was him, the moon, and the billions and billions of stars that shone in the dark sky. she leaned her head on his shoulder as they stared at the moon.

"look!" leah pointed. "a shooting star!"

spencer smiled, he had seen it too.

"did you make a wish?" spencer asked her. "i did."

"i thought you didn't believe in anything that wasn't science?" leah smirked, looking up at him.

"yeah, yeah- but i trust the stars, you know? i may not believe in the ideologies of zodiac signs and astrology and whatnot, but i've wished on shooting stars since i was a kid. granted, before tonight i've only seen 2."

"what did you wish for when you saw those stars?"

"well, the first one, i was 10. i think i remember wishing to graduate high school at the top of my class. not only did i do that, but i did it years earlier than anyone else in my year."

he took a deep breath and smiled.

"and the next one was not that long ago. it was about a month or two after you... 'left.' i used to sit on my couch and stare at the window until i hopefully fell asleep. i saw the shooting star and i wished..."

"what did you wish?"

"that you would come back. and i knew it would've been impossible. i thought you were...you know... but yet here i am years later and you're right here, next to me. and i couldn't be happier."

leah smiled, wiping a stray tear from her eye. she sat up straight and wrapped her arms around spencer, kissing his cheek lightly.

"but back to my question," he continued. "what did you wish for, leah?"

"well, technically i'm not allowed to say," leah started, smirking. "you know what they say- if you tell anyone your wish, it won't come true."

spencer shook his head and jokingly scoffed, looking away.

"but i guess i'll make an exception for you."

spencer looked back at her, making eye contact.

"i wished for happiness like this forever."

"again? didn't you wish for that on our first date?"

"hey! you heard me when i made that wish?"

"well, yeah, babe, you said it out loud, of course i heard you!"

"fair enough... hey, that reminds me...first you wish on a coin, and then you wish on a star? damn, spence, einstein isn't going to be happy you're putting faith into a belief instead of science."

"hey, what einstein doesn't know can't kill him, it's not like he isn't already dead."

the two laughed for a bit, before spencer stood up and held his hand out to leah to help her up. she took his hand and he lead her over to the gazebo and pulled his phone out of his pocket, playing... you guessed it... "teenage dirtbag" by wheatus.

the two were laughing as they danced to the song together, spinning around. the two might not have noticed how close to the pool they were. after a few more spins, the two slipped into the pool, completely submerging under the water.

they both came up to the surface and laughed, catching their breath. leah wrapped her arms around spencer's neck and he spun her around, both of them still in the water.

when the song finally ended, leah pulled spencer in for a kiss (as couples do) and whispered something to him.

"you are my happiness, forever. you're what i wished for. you're always what i've wished for."

the two finally left the pool, both soaked head to toe with water. spencer looked around the backyard quickly, before noticing a few towels. he ran over to them, quickly checking the pockets of his pants, making sure nothing he had got completely damaged. he pulled his wallet out of his left pocket and surprisingly, most of the money wasn't that wet. moments later, spencer ran back to leah with towels, both of them wrapping it around their bodies to stay warm.

"that was fun," leah laughed.

"it was, wasn't it?" spencer smirked.

leah nodded, smiling.

"leah," spencer started.

"for the record, you're my happiness forever too."

leah smiled at him. boy, she was really in love with him. the only thing that would make this night better now is-

"you've been my happiness for a long, long time leah," spencer...continued???

"every morning, i think about you. every night, i think about you. every damn second of every day, i think about you."

"you were all i thought about for months before that incident, and when you came back, those feelings...multiplied. you are the light of my life- the pink moon if i dare say."

"i'll spend all my next coins and all my next shooting stars wishing for you. because at the end of the day, you're all i want- all i need."

spencer pulled an item out of his right pocket and knelt down. leah's heart stopped.

"you are the best thing in my life."

he took the box and opened it, revealing a gorgeous diamond ring.

"i'd be lying if i said i haven't had this ring for at least the last year of our relationship. i bought it a few months after we started dating. i don't know how to explain it, but i just knew- and i think you did too, that we were bound to be together forever. i-i just couldn't imagine my life without you, leah. i've lost you once, and it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me. i never, ever, want to lose you again. so- i guess what i'm asking is.."

he took a deep breath.

"leah gray, will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.3K 30
𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙙...
4K 209 6
"He loved her so much that it almost took his breath away." | book 2 | seasons 4-5 | | tw: blood, murder, all the yucky stuff in the show [and smut...
73.2K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
55.2K 804 17
spencer meets a girl on the run. he finds out she was kidnapped and escaped her captor. as hard as he tried not to, he fell for her. there was no way...