𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙬𝙖�...

By bettyslovetriangle

READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave... More

TEENAGE DIRTBAG up now!
✧PART 1 - EVERYTHING I WANTED ✧
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii
━━━━ a message from leah (kinda prologue to chapt xxiii)
━━━━ xxiii
━━━━ xxiv
━━━━ xxv
━━━━ xxvi
━━━━ xxvii
━━━━ epilogue
✧PART 2 - SIX FEET UNDER ✧
━━━━ letter 1
━━━━ letter 365
━━━━ letter 397
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ letter 489
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)
life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG! (coming soon)
big dreams
prob the last update ever on this story, btw read teenage dirtbag up rn

━━━━ xii

1.4K 51 10
By bettyslovetriangle

a/n: sorry for the wait, here's the rest of the book <3

"GOOD MORNING, MORGAN," leah walked in with a smile on her face as she placed her bag down on her desk, taking a seat. "how are you on this fine morning?"

"i'm...good," derek said with a confused look. "what's got you so happy?"

"can i not be happy before 10 in the morning?" leah smirked at him.

derek just laughed, shaking his head at her. leah looked over to spencer, waving at him. he smiled up at her.

around an hour later, leah looked over to hotch's office, waiting for him to come out so she could talk to him. as if on cue, hotch walked out and into the break room to grab a cup of coffee. leah quickly got up and followed him.

"hey!" emily asked her. "where are you going?"

"i'll be back soon!" leah waved goodbye to the agents and followed hotch into the break room.

"wonder what that's about," jj looked in leah's direction with a questioning look.

"yeah," spencer responded. "so, you guys ready for some fun facts?"

𖥸

"hey hotch," leah entered the break room. hotch turned his head to look at her. "can i talk to you?"

"of course, gray," hotch poured his coffee into his cup. "meet me in my office, i'll be there in two minutes."

leah smiled and nodded, leaving the break room and walking towards hotch's office, not looking at the rest of the agents. as she walked by, though, she could hear spencer telling the team random facts. 

leah sat down in the seat in hotch's office, waiting for him to return. she was a bit nervous, she hoped that hotch would understand that their relationship wouldn't affect their job, and she was honestly terrified to see his reaction as a whole. he was like a father to her, she cared so much about what he thought.

hotch walked in and took a seat in his chair, across from leah. "so, what is it you want to talk about?"

"w-well," leah started stuttering, her face flushing a bit. "um, well- you s-see, i-"

"you can tell me anything, gray," hotch said, a look of reassurance on his face. "you know that, right?"

"yes, yes i know. i'm just a, uh- a bit nervous is all."

leah took a deep breath before continuing.

"well, you see, aaron- um, me and spencer recently started seeing each other, and- we actually made things official last night. so, i- we wanted to let you know that our relationship will not influence our work lives, we promise."

hotch gave leah a look of... surprise? he was surprised he didn't see it before, it was obvious the two had feelings for each other, but it wasn't clear that they were actually seeing each other.

"okay," hotch gave her a small smile. "i know you guys are professional, you wouldn't let this get in the way of work. i will, however, have to give you some paperwork to fill out."

"of course," leah smiled, standing up. "thank you, aaron."

"i'm happy for you, leah."

leah smiled his way and he smiled back. she opened the door to the office and started walking towards the team- spencer was still speaking to derek, garcia, emily, jj, and even rossi was out of his office. she didn't know how spencer managed to convince all of them to listen to him go on and on for 10 minutes.

"...overall, the number of pathogens spread throughout a handshake is frankly disgusting, so you guys can never judge me for not wanting to shake someone's hand," spencer had just finsihed when leah walked over to them.

"what are you guys talking about?" leah asked, suppressing a knowing smile on her face.

spencer turned to look at her, when derek replied. "pretty boy here was just going on and on about pathogens and whatnot."

"yeah," jj laughed a bit. "how it's safer to kiss than to shake someone's hand."

"oh, really?" leah looked at spencer, tilting her head, questioning his facts.

"yeah," spencer kept his smile in, knowing what was going to happen next.

"huh," leah said, "surprised" by the fact. she then shrugged her shoulders and walked closer to spencer's chair, grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

some audible gasps were heard from the team. after a few seconds, the two pulled apart and tried to stay as in character as they could. leah walked over to her desk, which was next to spencer's

"w-what just happened?" garcia asked, her mouth agape, moving her finger in between the two agents who had just kissed. leah looked up at the team to see their reactions; jj and emily had audibly gasped, derek and rossi's eyes were widened.

"what?" leah asked the team. "he said it was safer."

spencer looked down at his desk, trying his hardest to suppress a laugh. he failed though, as a slight chuckle audibly left his mouth.

the team looked over at him now, and leah sighed, laughing.

"babe," she whined. "we were supposed to keep it going on longer."

the team looked back at leah, all of their eyes widening even more.

"wait," derek stared at her. "'babe?'"

leah stood up and walked over to spencer's chair once more, wrapping her arms around his neck. "yeah, morgan. jealous?"

"no way!" emily smiled, surprised. "it's about time you two got together!"

leah and spencer smiled up at the team, seeing they all now had huge smiles plastered on their faces. except for penelope, who's jaw was still on the ground in surprise.

"leah gray!" penelope laughed. "how could you not tell me!"

"i'm sorry, pen," leah giggled a bit. "if it makes you feel any better we just became official yesterday."

"yeah, and we wanted to surprise you guys!" spencer said. "you know, catch you off guard? i'm just surprised none of you noticed when we first started going out."

"when did you start going out?" david asked.

"around a month ago."

"wait, what happened to that other guy?" jj asked leah. "oliver?"

"oh, we went out once but- i don't know, i guess i realized there was only one guy i wanted and it wasn't him. so i thanked him for the movie and told him we should just stay friends, and he was okay with that," leah replied.

"yeah, she dumped a british man to be with me," spencer teased. "has anyone ever done that for you, morgan?"

the team laughed, and leah hit spencer's shoulder playfully. he looked up at her, laughing, and leah leaned down once more, placing a kiss on his lips.

they could get used to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 764 25
re·clu·sive /rəˈklo͞osiv/ adjective avoiding the company of other people; solitary. When Vega is forced to work alongside her scholastic rival, she c...
867K 15.5K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
9.1K 143 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE😍
1.5M 27.1K 32
𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠�...