dsmp little oneshots

Da TauruSataN

SFW! Just Some Age Regression Based One-Shots Of The Dsmp โœ‹โœ‹Means Maybe Do Not Read While In, Or Trying To Ge... Altro

๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒธ๐ŸฆฉFluff Shots๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ‘Ranboo & Karl๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Tommy & Tubbo๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Fundy, Wilbur & Niki Nihachu๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Wilbur & Karl๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Skephalo๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Amputee!Reader & Tubbo๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸคšAngst Shots๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ‹๐Ÿ‘Tommy & Youโœ‹๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘โœ‹Technoghost, Phil & Wil๐Ÿ‘โœ‹
โœ‹Ranboo & Wilburโœ‹
๐Ÿ‘โœ‹Karlnapity๐Ÿ‘โœ‹
โœ‹Tiny Tommy & Tubboโœ‹
โœ‹Little Fundy & Tubboโœ‹
๐Ÿ‘Dadza & Reader๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Tommy & Wilbur๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘โœ‹Bench Trio + Wilbur & Georgeโœ‹๐Ÿ‘

1.4K 19 6
Da TauruSataN

When To Read-Can Be Read While Small Or To A Small But There Are A Few Parts To Maybe Skip.

T.W./C.W. Mentions Restricting Eating And A Couple Cusses In Passing

~~~1563 words~~~

Title-Meetup

Type-Toss-Up Between Fluff And Angst

Little-Tubbo, Wilbur

Big/Caregiver-Ranboo, Tommy, George

Other Notes; SassyInnit, Amazing 😍

Tommy's P.O.V.

I woke up to Ranboo cleaning up in the kitchen like the bossman he is.

I roll over to check my phone, see that it's 8:30ish and decide to just get up for the day.

I roll off of the air mattress that we've been staying on. We are using them because we stayed up late last night fixing up the other room for Wilbur and George. We didn't want to put any more effort into anything bed related so we just blew up some air mattresses, threw them in the living room, and called it a night.

At 3:00 in the morning.

I take my blanket with me and walk towards the bathroom for my morning pp.

Once I'm done with that I walk out and try to go to Tubbo's room to get my things because that's where we're storing it all for now.

I get stopped on my way out by a set of arms grabbing me and turning me back around towards the bathroom.

"Oi!" I hear his shout from next to me, "wash your hands.".

I grumble and turn around and wash my hands quickly because I need to get dressed and ready and Tubbo probably needs the bathroom too.

I quickly wipe my hands on the blanket to dry them off, I'm just in my boxers and an old t-shirt, as I rush down the short hallway to the room Tubbo had just recently come out of.

I open the door and walk in seeing all of the signs that Tubbo had fallen asleep little last night, probably because of the stress of needing to have everything done by 3:30 pm the next day. ( Today )

I walk over to the pile of mine and Ranboo's junk and sort through it to find my toiletries. I grab my bag and what I hope are pants and a shirt.

I peek down the hall and see that the bathroom door is still closed, implying that Bee-Boy himself is still in there and that I have enough time to pick up his little things so he doesn't have to.

I grab what I can and stuff it in the little mesh bag he keeps on his closet door knob so he can get to it easily when he's little but still out of sight out of mind for when he isn't.

I look extra hard for another paci as I know that he has like 30 of them but usually shuffles through the same three or four.

I get it all together and into the bag as I hear the bathroom door open and all senses of peacefulness and calmness I had went straight out the window.

I drop the bag on the dresser and make a mad dash for the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind me and throwing everything on the counter.

I sort out the clothes and everything else and slip on the shirt. You know the shirt.

I pull out my toothbrush and put a fat glob of Ranboo's toothpaste on it. Why? Because I didn't want to dig out mine from the bag. It was hard enough finding the toothbrush.

I brush my teeth as I finagle some basketball shorts onto my body, then spit out the toothpaste as I tie them up. I rinse the brush off and leave it to dry by the sink.

I grab my dirty clothes ( Which I Am Now Realizing He Did Not Have ) and the little bag and run back to Tubbo's room to put it all back. I open the door and jump over the bed to get to the pile and plop everything on top.

I turn around to see a half-dressed boy which startles me a bit. He just looks at me and says, "Holy fuck man I thought you were a murderer.".

"Oh piss off, "I reply quickly, "it's not the first time that's ever happened."

I turn and leave him to finish changing, leaving the door open on purpose.

I get about halfway down the hallway and I hear another shout from Toby.

"DDDOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!"

I grumble at him as I turn around and close the door before heading back to the living room to grab my phone again and then see what Ranboo is doing and what help he needs.

He just says that he has it all under control.

Probably because of Mr. Bee-Boy last night. I don't know, I went to bed after them but they might've stayed up later once I fell asleep.

I sit down at the island and scroll through my phone and see a text from Wilbur saying that the plane just took off. It must have been sent while I was still asleep because I didn't hear it go off.

I decide to get up and get a glass of water to settle my rumbly tummy for a bit. I look through the fridge on the way to the cups that Ranboo had just washed so it doesn't look that suspicious when I just drink stuff instead of eating breakfast.

I get up and close the fridge after pretending to grab food for a minute and grab a cup from the drying rack.

"You're washing that."

Ranboo calls after me.

"I know, I know," I respond.

Just then Tubbo walks in and asks us how we're doing and if Ranboo got any sleep last night.

"Enderman don't need sleep," I grumble as I set down my cup and walk out of the kitchen and into the living room picking up the beds and dragging them into the spare room.

George's P.O.V.

We get off of the plane and I shuffle Wilbur through the airport and over to baggage claim to get our stuff. That took about 45 minutes.

While we were waiting for our bags to come around I shot Toby a text saying we landed and would be there shortly seeing as it was his house we'd be invading.

I also send a text telling them that Wilbur is still little from being freaked out on the bumpy plane but I send it to Ranboo instead, seeing as he is the OG caregiver.

We get our stuff and call an Uber to the airport exit we were near and hop in.

I had to get everything to fit in the trunk which was a struggle but I got it eventually, then I buckled Wilbur in and sat in the front seat hoping Wil wouldn't notice the strange look the driver gave us.

Ranboo's P.O.V.

About an hour after Toby had gotten the text that the plane had landed I heard a knock on the door.

Now if the tensions weren't high enough they just went way upppp when they had walked in.

Wilbur was clearly little and based on Toby's face he gave to me I think it's safe to assume that I should've told him beforehand. But you can't go back soooo.....

"Hello," I say to George and Wilbur hoping to get a response. "Hewo!" Wilbur answers quickly and George follows shortly after with a "Hey, Thanks for letting us stay!"

"Of course man! That's what the Streamer House is for...streamers!" Toby cuts in, to which we chuckle lightly and then carry on, ya know, carrying things in.

Once we get everyone settled and the house thoroughly toured, that's when I take Wilbur, and George goes to nap for a bit in the guest room that we'd prepared for them the night before.

Tubbo's P.O.V.

"Why didn't you tell me that this was a thing?!" I said in a hushed tone, "I didn't get anything at the store yesterday."

"Well, then we can go to the store now," Ranboo had suggested, "they have plenty of stuff for this."

No shit man

"But we can't take Wil with us and Tommy won't watch him."

"Tommy can watch him, it'll be fine," he reassures me. "Ready?"

"Aight, Tommy, we're heading out for a bit, watch Wil for a little bit yeah? Great thanks." I say quickly as I rush to keep up with the long-legged boy in front of me.

We get to the car and I hop on the driver's side and get going.

he gets to take care of Wilbur as he is little and honestly somehow even cuter than before even though his physical appearance is the same at the moment

Tommy's P.O.V.

What the fuck man, I don't know how to do this. Ranboo was always on the call with us when Toby was little so I was just there as 2nd favorite, in case Ranboo needed to go for a minute. Now, this is just a dick move man. I've never done this in person before. FUCK

A/N

I Kind Of Gave Up Halfway Through If You Didn't Notice. I Have Some Ideas For How To Continue This. If You Want More Let Me Know, I Could Make That Happen For You :)

<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

4.3K 57 19
This is a Tommyinnit x Reader. Only fluff, no NSFW. Cause he is still a minor.
356K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
38.1K 582 52
Will there be fluff? Yes Will there be angst? Definitely Will there be oneshots that go from one to the other (fluff to angst and vice versa)? Absolu...