The Ghost

By Goddessamonghumans

Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No... More

Prologue
1. how pissed are you at me right now?
2. What kind of mother are you!
3. I know all this, I am a graduate.
4. It is time to begin the naming ceremony.
5. Welcome, welcome
6. hah I caught you
7. Fina-fucking-ly
8. ON HER BIRTHDAY
9. You've been a bad boy
10. THE INITIATION STOPS NOW
11. I love you G
12. What happens if I kill her?
13. What is the initiation?
14. Mark, are you busy?
15. "YOU FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!"
16. My turn to reveal to her!
17. Her initiation
18. Where have you been
19. My Comeback
20. I trusted you
21. Ghost's secret weapon
Character List
22. The plan
23. NO MORE
24. BULL-FUCKING-SHIT
25. I'll just kill them both
26. We are safe
27. Domino, Jackson
28. The blank faced sister
29. Next time I kill you
30. Idiots
31. Domino and Rosie's turn
32. Fear me
33. I'm bored
34.
35. follow their lead
36. you forgot who raised me
37. She moved all of them out!
38. She just fucking died for G!
39. He's...
40. G! Don't!
41. So... you're Mark's... boyfriend???
42. YOU BETRAYED MY SISTER!
43. You created me
44. plans
45. I will protect my family.
46. too easy
47. The darkness
48. Enjoy the pain!
49. The Ghost
50. Stay safe G, I'll always love you
51. Le Renard
52. Half Birthday
53. You're Fired
54. The Video
55. Rogue
56. Questions
57. Jacques
59. She might kill me
Character Questions
60. Rebrand
61. Massacre
62. Is she...
63. A nice long chat
64. Friend
65. Life's not fair, kid.
66. Losing you
67. The Show
68. Heirs
69. Sisters
70. He's gone
71. No more hugs till I've had a shower!
72. I promise
Epilogue
A/N Editing

58. Scars

893 41 20
By Goddessamonghumans

A/N this chapter gets very dark and has suicidal thoughts if you don't feel comfortable reading this I will be putting a short summary at the end.

Dream/memory

The Ghost's POV

Lonely. Sitting in the clubhouse all alone, that's how I feel. It's been 2 years since I was sent to this damned school. I haven't had a single person to talk openly to.

Tears start rolling down my face as I reflect on how abandoned I feel. Each group of 12 year olds do their best to take care of me, but I'm not allowed to talk to them about anything. When I try to bring up emotions or tell them what my name is they shut me down.

I just want someone to talk to! If I don't get someone soon, I might just end it all.

Suddenly, the sound of bus brakes screeching up to the main building can be heard all over the campus.

All of the students recognize the sound as the newest students arriving and excitement, sadness, and worry surround the students already there.

No one is more excited than me as I race towards the building to finally meet other girls my age who I can actually talk to. I get to choose my friends!

Studying each girl climbing out of the bus, I assess their potential, their skills, and their demeanor to see who would get along the best with me and challenge me.

One girl looks up shyly and waves at me. I immediately decide that she will be my first pick.

Suddenly a hand is covering my mouth and a teacher is whisper yelling in my ear, "You were told not to see them yet!" Then I'm dragged by my ear down the hall to the torture rooms.

The teacher then grabs a whip and a knife from the wall, cuts my shirt off my body, and secures me to the stocks. I know what's coming next so I do my best to separate my mind from my body, but it doesn't work. The moment the whip hits my skin a searing pain travels through my nerves. I do my best to hold in my screams of pain to stop him from hitting any harsher.

The teacher whips me until my back is in complete shreds. He stops to ask me if I'd learned my lesson, but the pain in my back is too much and I can't respond, so he continues whipping into the muscles exposed.

Eventually I blackout, but I had counted at least 50 whips to my skin beforehand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flash open and I'm still in the stocks, but my back has been bandaged and I can hear soft voices talking behind me. I hold in any movements past my normal sleep and listen intently to what they say.

"She's the strongest we've ever gotten and she's only a 7 year old." The teacher who whipped me says.

"But she's a rebellious little thing isn't she. None of the other girls have fought us on the rules as much as she has." A different voice mutters.

"Still she managed to be awake for 53 whips to the back without groaning once. She could be the ultimate weapon. I mean she is the Banshee's daughter." The teacher replied.

"I don't care how ultimate she could be, if she continues this rebellious streak we may have to terminate her."

"Well now that she will have other girls her own age, maybe she'll be able to control herself better."

"Fine, when she wakes up take her to the orientation with the other girls her age and give her a strong painkiller. We don't want her scaring the other girls just yet."

A door sounds like it opens and closes, but I snap my eyes shut and keep myself looking natural to make sure the teacher doesn't know I'm awake.

I stay like that for 20 minutes before I fake snapping awake in paranoia. The teacher jumps from his chair and releases my body from the stocks to allow it to fall to the floor.

Holding in my pain I stare blankly at the teacher as he tries to hand me pills. We stare at each other for 5 minutes before he gets the message and stops trying to offer me the pills.

Suddenly a darkness surrounds me and I find myself in the auditorium after a long speech from the headmaster. He had explained what exactly the school was to the new students and was calling me forward to do a demonstration.

I walk forward confidently, but slowly. Each step strains my raw back, but I refuse to let it show.

The headmaster calls two other students off stage who pull an older man onto the stage and then announces that he and I will fight to the death.

It was obvious that the man hadn't eaten or moved in a while and that this won't be a hard kill, but it will scare the other girls.

Angry with the obvious ploy, I glare at the headmaster while I jump over the man and use my momentum to snap his neck.

I stare out into the crowd to see who will meet my eyes and see 4 girls, including the one who noticed me earlier. I decide immediately that I will take her and two of the others who can meet my eyes fearlessly as my friends.

My eyes snap open, and I instantly sit up on my bed looking to see if I'm safe or not. A small tear falls from my eye at the dream I just woke up from, but then a knock on the door tells me someone is outside. Confirming it's Tyler, I allow the door open, so he can bring my food in.

"Put it on the table," I tell him, stripping my shirt off, to change into more professional clothes. Tyler does as told, but when he notices the scars on my back he gasps.

"Wha... wha... what ha... hap... happened t... to you?"

It takes me a while to realise that he's talking about the scars on my back, but when I do, I roll my eyes. "You think I willingly became a killer? No hun, I was made into this fucking monster through years of torture and training. These scars on my back have been there since I was 7 and have grown since then."

Tyler's jaw bobs up and down while he processes, but I don't give him a chance to recover, "The Ghost you want dead so badly started when she was 5. She never had a choice on whether she was going to kill others or not, but she did try to find outlets that don't involve killing when they were forcing her to kill everyday.

"The year your dad was killed by her, they did something so terrible that she snapped. I never heard her say what it was, but I knew that it had to have been worse than every form of torture she'd gone through from whipping to rape.

"She took on every job she could that year and even stole some from the others. It was crazy, but the worst part was, with all the killing she was doing, she couldn't stop to watch the victims anymore. She used to pick and choose which people she was willing to kill, but for one year she killed anyone in her path." I told him my story.

I wanted to see how he would react, but to be honest I was hoping he'd changed his mind. I'd been working with him for a week now and I'd already decided I liked him as an assistant so he should know the whole truth soon.

Tyler just stares at me blankly, "I don't fucking care what the hell they did to her. If she's so fucking miserable then why doesn't she just kill herself and get it over with?"

My anger surges at his words as I grab his neck banging him into the wall, "Just because you think you know the full story doesn't mean shit! You should NEVER say those words EVER AGAIN! Do you understand me! If you wanna know the truth, she has things to do and people to protect. She hasn't outlived her purpose just yet." I growl in his face before throwing him to the floor.

He scrambles to the door and away from me in fear. I breathe a sigh out, collapsing to the floor in exhaustion despite having just woken up.

Maybe he's right. Maybe killing myself will end everyone else's pain. I just wanted to save the people I love.

Summary

Galaxy dreams of the day she finally got to meet the other girls while she was still at school, but gets whipped for trying to see them early. Then the headmaster makes her kill a man in front of everyone before letting them decide who to make friends with. When she wakes up she tells Tyler a bit about what happened to her and to Ghost in the hopes he'd change his mind. Unfortunately he tells her that Ghost should commit suicide and after throwing him out she can't help but agree with him.

A/N

I just want to say that while I did write Tyler's words, I would never say that. There is nothing in this world that would ever make me think that about someone. Suicide is never the answer!

If you ever need to talk to someone message me! Or a friend or someone you trust. I am NOT a professional or anything, but I am willing to lend an ear.

For those you who need it the American Suicide prevention line is 1 (800) 273 - 8255

Please contact someone for help if you ever feel like this.

On a lighter note my brother is getting married this weekend so I am going to have another chapter up within the next 2 days, so I'm not trying to write while at the wedding (cuz I would).

Also I was thinking of adding a "chapter " purely for your questions to the characters, what do you think?

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
64K 1.4K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
44.6K 1.1K 25
She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silently, she fights her own battles and trie...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

261K 4.9K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...