Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

One

2.8K 83 76
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

You stare into the sky as it starts to rain. The rain begins to splatter and pick up speed, beginning to soak you.

"Fuck..." You groan.

"Being homeless is amazing!" You squeal, your words dripping with sarcasm.

You make a magic bubble around you to redirect the rain so it won't continue to soak you.

"Well, shit..." A voice that sounds oh-so-familiar comes from behind you.

At the sound of the voice, you jump and immediately drop your magic, causing your rain shield to fade away.

As you turn around, you see the familiar face that matches the familiar voice.

You stare in shock, completely lost for words.

"U... Un..." You stutter, trying desperately to piece together a sentence.

"U-Uncle... Nick?" You stutter in a whisper, finally managing to find your words.

You leap up and run towards him, making a new bubble to include Fury this time. You throw your arms around him with him accepting your hug. You stay in the embrace as tears run down your cheeks.

"I thought we lost you..." Fury whispers sadly as a single tear of his drips down your neck.

"Did- Did she...?" You ask quietly.

Fury's grip tightens a bit as he whispers, "Yeah, kid. She's gone."

You start to cry harder as you hug Fury quite tightly for a while.

"How long have you been on the streets?" Fury asks softly after a long silence.

You pull away from the hug and look down in embarrassment.

"Since the accident..." You quietly admit, your eyes start to well up as the memories flood your mind.

Fury gives a sad smile and takes your hands before giving them a little squeeze.

"Well then, I have a few people who can help a lot of your problems." He soothes with warmth in his voice.

You look back up into his eye with confusion evident in your face as your eyes continue to well up.

"You'll see." Fury softly answers your thoughts.

Fury leads you out of the alley and along the sidewalk towards the car but stops before you reach it and turns to you.

"I still can't believe it, Y/N." He shakes his head in disbelief.

You nod slightly, "I can't either. I thought I was the only survivor..."

After you and Fury get in the car, Fury whispers something to the driver, who then nods before driving off.

When you get out of the car, Fury leads you to a tall building.

"Well, here we are. Welcome home, Y/N." Fury motions at the building.

Shocked, you look up at The Avengers Tower.

You gulp, "But-"

"I am allowed to bring in recruits." Fury chuckles.

You look at Fury, your eyes shining with a big grin on your face.

I can finally have a home again...

Your smile falters a bit, "B-But what about Mr. Stark?" You ask timidly.

"Details, details." Fury brushes it off.

You look over and see a smile on his face which offers the reassurance you desperately needed, making your smile come back.

You two head inside and go into the elevator, staying silent for a bit.

You suddenly speak up, "I-I can never thank you enough for giving me another chance."

Fury looks over at you with a soft expression.

"Now, why wouldn't I give my best and, honestly, weirdest agent another chance?" He jokes, a failed attempt to receive any laughter from you.

Fury gently takes hold of your shoulders.

"Look, you couldn't control it, Y/N." He reassures softly, "You've always done your best. That's all I ever ask of you."

You give a faint smile with Fury smiling back.

"You're always so tough with everyone else, and although I know what you meant to my mom, why have you always been so nice to me?" You inquire.

Fury lets go of your shoulders before facing forward.

"Just what you said, your mom and I meant a lot to each other. We were just like siblings and looked out for each other. Regarding my 'toughness' towards people, tough love is what I call it, being an asshole is what others call it, and a few think I carved my heart out with a knife." He responds, earning a chuckle from you, making him glance over at you and smile.

The elevator dings as the doors open. Fury walks out with you following close behind.

You notice a man with blond hair and a shield next to him. As soon as Fury notices him as well, he walks over to him.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the one and only Steve Rogers, our Captain America." Fury smirks.

Steve looks over at Fury and chuckles lightly.

"I have an important announcement, so I need you to get the others to the meeting room." Fury commands.

Steve nods and walks away.

You and Fury go into the meeting room to wait until everyone comes in and sits down.

"Took you long enough, but anyway..." Fury motions to you, "This is Y/N. She's joining you as an Avenger."

"Um, excuse me...?" Tony's tone seems almost offended at the thought of Fury adding someone to the team.

"You're excused." Fury states, to which Tony rolls his eyes.

"I decide who's welcome and who's not welcome as an Avenger." Tony scoffs.

"Well, in case you forgot, S.H.I.E.L.D. created The Avengers so we can recruit whoever we want. Y/N used to be an agent making her a valuable asset." Fury states.

"What's so special about her anyway?" Tony questions.

"Her mother and I... we were close..." Fury quietly admits, though only you can sense the pain in his voice.

"Y/N is like family to me, so I'm always concerned for her safety, which is why you all need to know that I'm trusting all of you with her safety. Especially you, Tony. I'm putting a lot of trust in you, so try not to fuck it up." Fury states.

"Why me?!" Tony exclaims.

"Because you claim to be the leader and call all the shots." Fury smirks.

"Well, if I have that massive responsibility, what else makes her special?" Tony questions with an eyebrow raised.

"A bonus that may make you want her on the team is that..." Fury starts but looks at you for approval. Once you nod, he continues, "She has powers."

"Well, welcome to the team, Y/N," Steve smiles sweetly.

You smile back, but just before you're going to thank him, Tony cuts you off.

"Ugh... Fine, whatever..." Tony sighs, "The Little Witch can show you to your new room."

"For the last time, it's Wanda!" Wanda snaps, obviously annoyed, making you wonder how many times he's called her 'The Little Witch.'

"Fine, whatever keeps a lid on your powers." Tony taunts.

"Tony, stop," Steve warns.

"Okay, okay, okay. Wanda, can you show Y/N to her new room?" Tony gives in.

"No problem!" Wanda smiles.

"Actually, Director Fury, can we talk quick?" You request.

"Sure." Fury nods.

You two walk over to the corner of the room, away from all the others.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. So, thank you so much for giving me some redemption." You express.

"Of course, Y/N. I'm glad I found you." Fury replies.

You smile, "I love you, Uncle Nick."

"I love you too, kid." Fury smiles back.

You give Fury a quick hug before walking back to the table. Wanda walks over to you, locks arms with you, and starts leading you down a hallway.

"She needs new clothes, Tony." Fury mentions once you're out of earshot.

"Take her shopping too!" Tony calls out after you as you two get further down the hallway.

Soon, you and Wanda reach your new room.

"Ta-da!" Wanda motions around the room.

"Whoa..." You breathe out, your eyes big as they stare in awe at the beautiful room that's now yours, "It-It's so amazing... I mean, I'm not surprised at how I'm reacting based on how I was living."

Wanda raises her eyebrows, "Oh?"

"I've been homeless for six years, ever since-" You stop yourself mid-sentence.

I don't want to talk about the accident now...

"Since?" Wanda inquires before instantly adding, "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I have absolutely no right. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"It's okay, Wanda. I was going to say 'since I was fifteen.'" You lie.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Y/N!" Wanda exclaims, concern evident in her voice.

"It's okay. You know, I actually don't know that much about you guys since a homeless person doesn't really have the resources to know that much." You laugh.

"Well, you have plenty of time to get to know us." Wanda smiles.

"I'm glad you're here now, and if Director Fury thinks you've got what it takes to be an Avenger, you must be one badass!" Wanda adds, making you laugh.

You take a quick shower and borrow an outfit of Wanda's. Then you two leave the tower to go shopping.

After a while of choosing many outfits, you two return and take your bags to your room.

Once you two have put away your new clothes, you go downstairs. When you do, Tony comes to find you.

"Alright, kid-"

"I'm actually twenty-one." You interrupt Tony.

"I'm still calling you kid," Tony smirks.

"Fine... what is it?" You roll your eyes, half amused and half irritated that he thinks of you as a kid.

"I want to see what you're capable of, so we're all going to the compound tomorrow for me to test your physical skills as well as your powers." Tony answers.

You wake up the next morning and jump out of bed, full of excitement.

A moment later, a knock comes at the door, but they open it without a reply, and Wanda walks in.

"Oh, Y/N! I didn't know you were awake, so I was going to wake you up. I'm so sorry!" Wanda apologizes, clearly embarrassed.

"It's fine, don't worry!" You reassure with a smile in hopes to make Wanda feel better.

Wanda sighs in relief, "Thank you. I'm glad you're not upset with me."

"I could never be," You comfort with a smile.

You hum happily as you walk to your closet and grab an athletic outfit Wanda helped you pick out the day before.

"Well, you seem happy." Wanda comments in amusement.

"I am! I'm so excited! I can't wait to prove I'm capable, strong, and I may want to show off a bit." You confess with a light laugh, and Wanda lets out a small chuckle too.

Wanda leaves so you can finish getting dressed. After you have, you sprint out to the Quinjet where the others are. You get in, eager to prove yourself to the Avengers, especially the stubborn Tony Stark.

Once you arrive, Tony doesn't waste any time and leads all of you to the training room.

"First, you'll fight without using powers, then demonstrate your powers outside," Tony explains.

You nod, "Okay, I can do that."

"You'll fight her first," Tony informs as he points at a redheaded woman.

You recognize the redhead as Agent Natasha Romanoff, Fury's best agent.

She walks over to you with a smile, "I don't think we've been properly introduced or introduced at all. I'm Natasha, but you can call me Nat." Natasha introduces herself.

"I've seen your file and heard so much about you, but it's nice to meet the real you, Nat. I'm Y/N." You introduce yourself as well.

Natasha raises a brow.

"All good things." You defend, holding your hands up in surrender as she lets out a light chuckle.

You two stretch and wrap your fists before going to the center of the room.

"Ready?" Natasha checks.

"I was born ready." You chuckle, causing Natasha to breathe out a laugh.

You two begin to fight, both getting some good hits in causing both of you to become a bit sweaty.

After a bit of consistent fighting, you dodge one of Natasha's punches and quickly grab her wrist, then kick her in the stomach and tackle her to the ground before pinning her firmly to the mat.

Fairly quickly, Natasha headbutts you, causing you to lose your grip, giving her enough time to roll onto you without much resistance allowing her to pin you.

After some struggling, you're finally able to wriggle your arm out from under you.

"Good try." You struggle to speak due to Natasha's arm pressed firmly against your throat.

Immediately after your words leave your mouth, you grab Natasha's wrist and punch her face with it. While she's still in a daze, you roll over, pinning her again as you pin her arms above her head.

Eventually, you release your grip and get off of Natasha before helping her up.

"Wow, you've got some skill. Did you learn all of it at S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Natasha asks, a little in shock that you're able to overpower her twice without using your powers even once.

"N-No, I learned some of it from my mother..." You stutter a bit, sadness evident in your voice.

"Hey, are you oka-?"

"Good fight, kid." Tony interrupts Natasha, "But Nat pinned you for long enough to call it before you pinned her again."

"Well, I guess Nat and I need to fight more often." You sigh, shaking Natasha's hand, relieved that you don't have to answer her question.

"Sounds good. You actually give me a slight challenge," Natasha scans the other Avengers, "unlike them." She smirks, making you chuckle.

"You seem like a worthy enough opponent." A voice you've never heard before remarks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.5K 110
[ 1/ 3 OF THE KUZNETSOV TRILOGY ] 𝘎𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘒𝘶𝘻𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘷, 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶�...
66K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
54K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...
109K 4.6K 100
𝟏𝟖+ *𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲*𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫*𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...