๐™„๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š? - ๐™ง...

By riizuno

"So they're... dating?" ... Going to a new highschool i probably least expected falling for some volleyball p... More

ยก one
ยก two
ยก three
ยก four
ยก five
ยก six
ยก seven
ยก eight
ยก nine
ยก ten
ยก eleven
ยก twelve
ยก thirteen
ยก fourteen
ยก fifteen
ยก sixteen
ยก seventeen
ยก eighteen
ยก nineteen
ยก twenty
ยก twenty one
ยก twenty two
ยก twenty three
ยก twenty four
ยก twenty five
ยก twenty six
ยก twenty seven
ยก twenty eight
ยก twenty nine
ยก thirty
ยก thirty one
ยก thirty two
ยก thirty three
ยก thirty four
ยก thirty six
ยก thirty seven
ยก thirty eight
ยก thirty nine
ยก forty
ยก forty one
ยก forty two (end)

ยก thirty five

1.9K 42 8
By riizuno

"I'm— just gonna go into my room" you knew it probably would have been for the better if you ignored the both of them, well mostly him but you didn't want to start anything, especially since you were a bit into a rush so you just went straight to your room.

Your mother didn't say anything. She also knew that keeping silent would keep any trouble away from now, at least for your and her safety.

She knew how he abusive he was, but she still didn't know about the fact that he hit you too.

"What? I don't even get a 'Hello'?" Your mothers 'boyfriend' said as you stopped walking.

You turned around slowly, trying not to seem as annoyed as you already are from him.

"Hello" you gave him a fake smile to which you just earned an annoyed 'mhm' back.

As you just stood there waiting if he wanted anything else you took a look at your mother, she just looked away.

To be fair you were a little disappointed, not really in her, but you thought that she was better than letting that guy back in her life again after you thought it was finally over. 

Even though you and your mother haven't had the best relationship in the past you still care for her, and deep down you know that she somehow still cares for you, she is still your mother after all.

You started walking to your room once again after you were sure that he didn't want anything else.

As soon as you closed and locked your door, your turned on your pc and went to check if Kenma was online, it didn't really surprise you that he actually was.

You tried to call him but he didn't answer. After several failed tries you decided to text him.

Ken

You

Please pick up

Come on ik youre playing rn dont ignore me

Man I'm sorry okay? Can we just talk for a sec I'll explain everything

You saw that he read the messages and went to type something but ended up just leaving you on read.

Fuck, i knew he was pissed. But that bad?

Suddenly you heard someone calling you and to your luck, it was Kenma. You quickly accepted the call and already felt like something was lifted from your chest.

"What do you want?" Kenma said pissed. In his defense, he had every right to be, he thought that something really bad had happened and was worried about you.

"Well hello to you too" you said trying to cheer him up a bit. "Okay listen, im sorry for basically ignoring you and I know that doesn't make it any better but you weren't the only one I wasn't responding to." You tried to justify yourself as you hoped that he wouldn't get any more mad. Guess you were wrong about that.

"Yea I know, you didn't ignore your little boyfriend, that's for sure" he scoffed.

Well, fuck.

You thought of things to say to not make this situation any more bad so you had to fight the urge to ask him if he was jealous but you'd knew that only would worsen it.

In the past Kenma always worried about you a bit because you were important to him, its the same the other way around. He was, and still is really important to you so you'd knew that you have to fix this somehow since he knew about Suna and that he was the reason why you weren't talking to him as often as you normally did in these past few months.

So you explained basically your whole night and a few things that have happened before to him. Since you never really told him about Suna you had to start from the beginning, you have told him how you met, spent time and every little detail of the drama you went through.

"Okay wow" he sighed.

Your face dropped a little since you didn't expect that for an answer.

"Im sorry. Please don't be mad Kenma, I just-." You wanted to justify yourself for your actions once again but you just decided to keep silent for now and wanted to let him talk.

"Mad? Why the hell would I be mad?" He said as you heard a small laugh from him.

What..? Why is he laughing

"Im just a bit sad that you didn't tell me and that I had to find out from a fucking video on insta of you and Suna Rintarō basically making out" He continued as your eyes widened and you letting the back of your head hit the chair. 

The video. 

You completely forgot about that, and the fact that he most definitely saw it when everybody else did.

But wait..

"Wait how do you know Suna? I never mentioned his full name." You were a bit confused on why he suddenly knew his name, of course it could be because of the video going around but it sounded like he knew him.

"Well first of we played against them once, they're good. I don't like to admit it, but that bitch is good at reading people and almost made me go crazy" he complained at Suna's analytical trait but you had to let out a small laugh.

"But I also know him because of — what I thought was his girlfriend — but I guess now ex."

"What? You know Desiree too? How?" You were full of questions. What did Kenma have to do with all this? And if he knew something, why didn't he speak to you about it?

"To be honest I don't really know details, Kuroo just told me once that there was some drama going on when we had the match against them but I didn't really care at that time, sorry" he said, lowering his voice a bit and now being a bit curios too.

After the both of you talked for some more to the point where everything was explained you decided to call Michi since you owe her an explanation too. You took your phone and your headphones and dialed her number as you laid on your bed

Unlike Kenma, Michi picked up the second you called her as if she was only waiting for it on her phone.

"Finally I was waiting for you to call hoe" Michi said, admittedly you had to smile a bit.

At least she's not that mad I guess

"So tell me everything, how did the date go, why that dramatic ass text from you and then the photo? I need some context here girl." She laughed, not being mad a tiny bit.

So you went and explained everything once again, of course with leaving out some details that only you and Suna should know about.

You and her were just now talking about random stuff and how she can't believe that all of these things actually happened. Until you heard a knock on your door.

You just thought it was your mother wanting something, "Wait a sec Michi" you muted yourself, "Yes what is it?" You asked as you expected an answer from your mother. Instead you just got another knock. You unmuted yourself and told Michi that you had to go and that you would call her back, so you hung up, went to your door and unlocked it.

You opened it and saw no other than that abusive bastard. Your facial expression dropped immediately. But since you wanted to avoid any trouble you still tried to be as nice as possible.

"Can I help you with something?" You said backing away since he was coming into your room even though you wanted him to leave as soon as he walked in.

He didn't say anything and just closed the door and leaned against it. You heard the lock turn and immediately felt your heart speed up.

"I- uh where's my mum? She needed me to do some things for her." You said trying to get out of this situation. But he wouldn't let go.

"She's sleeping, she's had a long night, let her rest a bit."

This bastard-

He started walking towards you and you kept backing up further until the back of your feet hit your bed and he forced you to sit down by tightly grabbing your arm.

Not once have you looked him in the eye, he would've probably liked it too much, but you were terrified too, you didn't know of what he was capable of.

"You know" he started as he bend down a bit to your ear "you look so fragile sometimes, it amuses me" he chuckled.

Everything felt like it was going in slow-motion, you couldn't move or say anything. It was like you were frozen.

With one hand still tight around your arm, his other hand started going further at places you wish to not be touched by him.

"Stop" you were able to choke out and tried pushing him away, but he did not listen.

You thought of multiple things you could do to free yourself from him at this moment, and if it was planned, your phone went off next to you.

Someone was calling you.

Rin<3

Not once in your life were you so relieved like in this moment. He looked over to your phone and you felt his grip on you loosen a bit so you used your chance and pushed him off of you.

You quickly accepted his call and hoped that he was going to leave you alone since he probably didn't want anyone to know that he is abusive towards anyone.

"Hey babe i think I left my jacket there, can I get it? I need it for todays practise. Kita texted and-" he began as you interrupted him.

"Your jacket? Yea no problem I can bring it to you, I'll be there in 10" you said while standing up, grabbing his jacket and unlocking the door.

You felt that he wanted to grab your arm once again but he stopped himself since he heard your mother as you opened the door and left while still on the phone with Suna.

Your mothers boyfriend was mad, and you knew that. You needed to find a way to avoid that, you had enough drama in your life at this moment, you didn't need someone assaulting you in your own house too.

You knew you had to talk to your mother, or else it wouldn't get any better, but for now you hoped you were safe, just bringing Suna his jacket and once again acting like nothing had happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.8K 25
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU โ†ณ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again
86.3K 2.9K 23
"You're not Samu" "If you wanted to speak to Samu, you should've called Samu's phone." Suna x Fem Reader Haikyuu AU Mainly fluff I made this story a...
160K 4.2K 37
"๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ?" warnings เณƒโ€โžท -language -fluff -smut -alcohol and drugs will be used/mentioned โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš Suna Rinta...
46.4K 1.2K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...