¡ sixteen

"Hey Uhm you're sure you still want to go?" Suna asked you as you both still were on your way to the twins house, "they can be really annoying when they're drunk, and as I know the twins they probably have some people over besides the volleyball team".

"Yea no it's fine" you said quietly because you didn't want to be around many people right now.

"I just don't want you to be uncomfortable" he said looking over to you while still walking.

'God this boy-' you thought while smiling to yourself.

"It's okay don't worry, we're already there anyways" you said as you both walked up the driveway to the twins house and heard some loud music coming from their living room, there were some cars parked outside that you didn't recognise, so Suna was probably right about other people being there.

"Are their parents never home? Doesn't seem like the first time this has happened" you laughed.

"Yea they're kinda busy and are away almost every weekend so the 2 dumbasses use this as an opportunity to be even more dumb" he said almost annoyed.

You wanted to knock on their door when Michi already opened it with a kinda shocked face. "Uh hi- I didn't know you were with Suna?" She almost asked with a smirk on her face.

"Well I'm here aren't I? Just like you wanted" you said as she hugged you, "but thank you for telling me that there are other people here" you added ironically.

"Sorry heh" she said nervously rubbing her back "I knew that if I told you, you wouldn't have come so forgive me please"

"Let's just.. go in" Suna said.

You noticed that his mood changed as soon as we got closer to their house, but you didn't question it because he probably didn't want Atsumu and Osamu to get on his nerves.
You three walked into the living room and saw some people sit in the kitchen including Kita, Aran and some dudes you recognised from school.

In the living room was a drunk Atsumu and a slightly tipsy Osamu with some girls and guys you also recognise, probably second and third years.

"Y/N, SUNA YOUCAME" Atsumu said while not being able to form sentences and slurring his words together.

You just laughed it off while Suna sat down on the couch. You sat between Osamu and Michi, Suna sat across from you.

You were just talking to Michi and laughing for a bit, as always. Every once in a while when you took a sip from your drink you glanced at Suna and noticed that he looked at you too, but you just brushed it off.

"OKAY, let's spice this up a bit" Osamu said as everyone was looking at him, "let's play truth or dare" he said while Kita and Aran joined the room.

"What are we? middle schoolers?" Atsumu said, slowly sobering up a bit. At least he could talk normally again though.

"Ts I don't care, come on it's fun" Aran said sitting down next to Suna.

"Give me an empty bottle" Osamu said, "whoever it lands on first gets to spin the bottle for the one who has to pick truth or dare".

Of course you knew the rules of truth or dare, you just never played it at a party, nor did you even go to parties. You weren't the type of person to go out every weekend or go party. But when you did because Michi forced You, you enjoyed drinking, not too much though. You knew your limits.
As you took a sip from your drink Osamu spun the bottle and it landed on Atsumu.

"YES, okay let's get this going" he said as he took the bottle and began to spin it.

You looked around at everyone sitting in the living room and saw Suna just looking at his phone, but putting it away quickly, you didn't know why until you realised that the bottle stopped at Suna.

"Suunaaaa" Atsumu sung his name and laughed, "truth or dare?"

Suna rolled his eyes, "truth" he said bluntly.

"Oh come on don't be boring, pick dare, else I have to ask about Des-" Atsumu said as Sunas eyed widened and he interrupted him.

"Fine yes I'll pick dare" he said quickly.

Ask about what or who
What did Atsumu want to say that Suna changed his mind so quickly
Nevermind just zone back in again dumbass

You zoned out in your own thoughts, again.

"Well well, what can i pick you to do" Atsumu said rubbing his index finger and thumb over his chin, acting as if he's thinking, which you knew, would be something new.

"Oh god Atsumu just pick a dare" Kita said annoyed.

"Okay okay fine." He said pouting, "I dare you to.." he paused a bit and smirked looking at Suna first and then you, "kiss y/n".

WHAT STOP NO WHAT NOW

You panicked in your head.

Your eyes widened and you looked over to Suna who doesn't seem to be too bothered about that dare, you looked over to Michi and she held back her laughter knowing that you hate her for bringing you here.

Everyone was silent and waiting. Suna shrugged and just said "ts fine", you could swear he had a small smirk on his face.

"Woah I didn't expect you to do it for real but k go for it I guess" Atsumu said laughing and being a bit shocked over Sunas answer.

Suna got closer to you and leaned down a bit, "is it okay for you?" He said softly whispering, but loud enough for only you to hear it, you just slightly nodded.

He put one of his hands on your cheek and the other on your waist as he closed his eyes, you followed his lead and closed yours too. You put one hand on his neck. He leaned in closer and kissed you. He just gave you a small peck at first, but when he pulled away and looked in your eyes he quickly kissed you again, not caring about the others. You were kinda surprised at his actions and were a bit unsure at first but then you relaxed and kissed him back.

You didn't know for how long, it felt like the time stopped. It wasn't your first kiss, but it felt like it was right for the first time. In that moment it was just you and Suna and no one else.

After he pulled away again he caressed your cheek and sat down on his seat right across from you, just smiling and smirking to himself. You were also smiling. You didn't even realise that everyone was looking at you. You came back to reality and heard some people rambling and overheard some people talk about you

"Who was that"
"I don't know but Desiree won't be too happy about this"
"Yea right"

'Desiree? Who's Desiree'
'What did just happen I'm-'

Michi snapped you out of your thoughts, she quietly screamed at you "WHAT WAS THAT HUH" she squeezed your arm.

"Ow" you pushed her arm away slightly, "I don't know I just-" you tried to form sentences but you got interrupted by Atsumu almost screaming at Suna and punching his shoulder.

"DUDE" you and the others looked over to him, "oops that was a bit loud" he said a bit quieter. You continued talking to Michi trying not freak out about what just happened.
You didn't know what Atsumu said to Suna because of the loud music, you just assumed he teased him again.

"You know Sumu," Suna said loud enough for everyone to hear, "a Japanese legend says that if you shut the f#ck up you wouldn't be so annoying" he said throwing a pillow from the couch at his face. Everyone including you and Michi laughed at his comment.

Note: heya:3 I hope yall liked this chapter, I wanted to spice things up a bit.
I'll try to update the story as often as I can, I'm just very stressed rn bc of school so pls don't pressure me, thx ✌🏼🥴🔫