𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜�...

由 YourFellowChristian

Living in the mountains was a perfect life for you and your family. You lived happily with your family and no... 更多

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
✞ 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ✞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍
❀༻ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ༺❀

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

6K 180 60
由 YourFellowChristian

"Brother!" Terruco exclaimed in relief. Seeing the boy in the orange kimono sitting there. She ran to his side and kneeled down next to him. You and Tanjiro walked up to the two kids. The boy looked up at you and asked who you were.

"I'm Y/N L/N. And this is Tanjiro," You said motioning your hand to the burgundy haired boy next to you. He smiled warmly at the two and waved at them. "We are both demon slayers." Tanjiro came in front and crouched down.

"You hung in there really well. Can I see your wounds?" He asked. There was silence for a moment. Until the boy held a hand up to his face and had begun to sob. You gave the poor boy a soft smile despite not seeing you and came to his right side and rubbed his back comfortingly. He seemed to calm down slightly. Tanjiro then went into his pocket and lifted up something that was wrapped in paper with a piece of twine.

"The ointment here is really amazing!" He exclaimed. "Our master gave it to us for an occasion like this." He then proceeded to open up the package and open the can.

"You know what's funny?" He asked as he went to use his finger and put some on his finger. "Our master wears a Tenko mask." He the applied the ointment onto the boys leg carefully and gently.

"Really?" The boy asked as he looked up to his side to face you. You nodded your head with a soft smile.

"Mhmm! It's as true as ever."

Tanjiro went to wrapping the boy's leg in a cloth and tied it perfectly.

"There you go!" Tanjiro said. "Is it better now?"

"Yes!" The boy nodded his head. Tanjiro did the same and soon his face turned serious. You knew now that it was the time to get serious. Since there was still a demon on the loose inside the house. And from what Tanjiro had pointed out, there could be more inside too.

The boy hesitantly went on and explained what had happened. He talked of how the demons had snatched him from his siblings and later on, other demons had begun to argue amongst themselves on who would eat him. He told of the demon who had drums forming all over him had lost and one of them was left behind. He picked one up and hit it. Tanjiro curled his index finger and rested it upon his chin in thought.

"A demon with drums. That guy. He said i think something about... marachi."

"Yes thats right!" The boy exclaimed recalling the words spoken to him by the drum demon. "I don't know what it means but he told me that."

"Caw! The term marachi refers to the owner of a rare type of blood!"

You squeaked and fell back upon hearing that familiar crow of Tanjiro's caw.

"H-How did he get in here?" You asked pointing to the bird and looking up at Tanjiro. He seemed just as startled as you but shrugged his shoulders. The kids freaked out and cowered into each other.

"Hahaha! What's that look? I'll teach you respect!"

"Woah woah take it easy." You said waving your hands up and down in a way that seemed like you wanted the bird to calm down. Tanjiro picked up his fellow bird-friend and looked at it.

"When you say type of blood, what do you mean by that?" He asked.

"The blood of all living species can be broken into types, you see? The more scarce the blood, or the more uncommon it is, the more desirable it is to demons. Well you see, in terms nutritional value for marachi, it is at least a hundred humans." Your eyes widened upon hearing the crow say this. It did make sense. There are different types of blood so you've heard. And many are uncommon.

"A marachi is like a bountiful feast for them. A true delicacy for all ages."

Tanjiro took a sniff of the air and his eyes widened. You noticed his face seem to change to a serious and worried one. You had a feeling that you knew exactly what he was thinking.

He smells the demon coming closer.

You turned around to face the boy, "We're gonna head out. Keep calm. We are going to take down that demon." You put a hand onto the boy's shoulders. You looked to your side and saw Tanjiro crouch closer to Terruco.

"Terruco, listen to me, your brother is really worn out at the moment, so watch after him alright?" She looked up at him with fear. He placed a finger to his lips.

"Once we leave this room, use the drum to change areas. Just like your brother has been doing. If you hear anyone or anything coming close. Strike that drum to remove yourself from danger. We promise to come for you. I can follow your scent back, once we do, we'll call out both your names so you know its us," He placed his hands upon both their shoulders. "Can you do that for us?"

They looked at each other for a quick second and looked back up at the both of you and nodded their head. A sense of fortitude set in their orbs. You and Tanjiro stood up and faced the doorway where you could now hear the loud stomps of the demon.

"Damn insects..." Your ears perked up to the sound of the deep voice that echoed throughout the hallway of the mansion. The demon peaked it head out from the left side of the doorway. The bloodshot red eyes that screamed danger in your mind. He came out and stood facing the two of you. You took your sword and drew it, causing the sound to ring through your ears. Tanjiro followed pursuit and pointed his blade at the demon.

Time to finish what we started.

"So infuriating." The demon struck the right drum twice.

I know fully well that the drums on his shoulders rotate a certain way. The left one rotates left. And the right one rotates the room right.

You anticipated his moves and used your footing to rotate with the room.

I know how it all works. However, after Miss Tamayo healed me and Tanjiro, my bones haven't been fully healed. My broken ankle still hurts everytime I move, and my ribs hurt like hell. I know Tanjiro feels the same pain I'm feeling. I've seen the pain on his face. When he reaches up around his chest. This really sucks. I'm in so much pain right now I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up much longer. We shouldn't dive in to attack now, I'm afraid that if I charge forward, a flash of pain will make me falter. Then if that happens... I'll be torn to shreds.

You quickly jumped up nearly dodging the big claw attack that swept under your feet. The room changed at the same time. Just as you landed, you noticed the demon quickly strike its belly. Your eyes widened and you quickly jumped on the nick of time, however, when jumping, the invisible claw scratched your leg. You winced in pain, but kept going.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked as the room was flipped once again.

"Yeah I'm alright!" You reassured him. He nodded his head slightly and dodged another claw attack.

I can't help but imagine the most awful things! You jumped in the nick of time from another claw attack that went straight for the both of you and Tanjiro.

No! You mustn't think like that! You and Tanjiro will make it through. You are strong! Tanjiro is strong! You can do it!

You landed onto the ground and clutched your sword tighter in your grasp. Holding the sword in a specific angle that was also showing you being in a defensive mode.

"I've been able to survive this long," You started. "I know I have what it takes! Whether it's today, or tomorrow...! I can assure you this! Without a shadow of doubt in my mind!" The demon growled in facing your direction. Tanjiro was watching you and couldn't help but admire you. The way you reflected the very definition of determination. You seemed rather calm, but he could sense your aura, and you emitted bravery and courage. His lips tugged into a small grin. He was proud of you. So very proud.

"I will not yield!"

The demon hit the drums and you kept on turning and turning. You felt your rib crack, you winced but kept pushing on. The room eventually turned to the doorway being below you. You and Tanjiro reacted quickly and grabbed a lantern that was from the ceiling. Holding on tightly.

Come on think! What can I do?

You looked up a over you while hanging onto the lantern and noticed the familiar invisible claws coming your way. How were you both supposed to dodge this? You both let go and fell down. Tanjiro's feet hit the doors and they flew out from it's hinges and fell down into the dark abyss beneath. You tried to grab onto the ledge but couldn't seem to grab a hold of anything.

"Y/N!" Tanjiro exclaimed your name and grabbed your hand before you could fall down to your possible death. You felt a small yelp escape your lips as his warm and calloused hand grabbed onto yours and held you for dear life.

"Y/N! Grab onto the ledge up there!" He yelled down. You did as he ordered and lifted your arm up and grabbed onto the ledge. As you did, you quickly lifted yourself up onto edge. Reacting quickly, you helped pull up Tanjiro with all your might. Thankfully you managed to get him up. He quickly thanked you before the room flipped once again. Tanjiro looked towards the demon.

"Hey you! What's your name?" The demon looked at the checkered demon slayer. He hesitated before speaking, "It's Kyogai (Idk if I spelled it right)."

"Kyogai," Tanjiro repeated the name. "Listen, I am not giving you that child! I won't bend to you! It's futile."

Kyogai stopped as his eye twitched. Somehow looking like he was in deep thought.

"I will get that boy... and reclaim my rightful place among the twelve Kizuki!"

The twelve Kizuki! You thought but then felt the room rotate and claw marks going everywhere. He began to strike faster and faster by the second. It was almost unreal. The both of you were falling everywhere. More like going around in circles in mid air.

"This is making me dizzy! I think I'm gonna be sick!" You exclaimed as you gagged and quickly held a hand up to your mouth.

"It's okay Y/N! Just hang in there!" Tanjiro yelled back to you as you kept on flying everywhere. The room seemed to stop just in time. You looked below you to see many sheets of paper scattered all over the floor. You used your footing to try and step on the gaps in the floor and keep from stepping on the paper. Tanjiro did the same.

I've got it. To keep from being in too much pain, use a breathing technique to keep yourself from being in as much pain right now. Take small shallow breaths...

You did as you thought and took the small breaths. Already feeling like the pain was going away. You looked over at Tanjiro who had begun to evade all of the claw attacks that the demon was using. Kyogai seemed to notice this and began to get even more angry.

"Tanjiro! Wanna do the honors?" You asked as you just dodged to the side in the nick of time from the attack. He looked at you and nodded. He took a deep breath in.

Total concentration, water breathing,

He leapt into the air faster then the eye could see.

Ninth form, Splashing Water Flow Turbulent!

He raced towards the demon. He took note of the thread that straightened up.

"Kyogai! Your blood demon art was truly incredible!" Tanjiro yelled. Kyogai looked in surprise at the burgundy haired boy. He didn't get to say anything after before Tanjiro's blade came hurdling forward and slicing the head clean off. The head then rolled off to the side. Tanjiro landed on his feet and took a deep breath in. But he immediately regretted it and hovered over in pain. Holding a hand over his chest.

I took a deep breath by mistake! He feel down to his knees in pain.

"Tanjiro!" You called out in worry and rushed to his side. You dropped your blade and wrapped your arms around him, but in a gentle and caring manner. His face flushed a shade of crimson red at this. Your arms released him to which he immediately missed as you took his chin in your fingers and looked over him to make sure he wasn't bleeding or anything out of the ordinary that you didn't see before you both came.

"I'm alright Y/N." He said as he put a hand on your shoulder. You gave him a warm reassuring smile. He smiled back at you.

"Boy... girl..." You raised a brow and turned to see Kyogai and his head on the floor already turning to ash. "Answer me..."

"Did you really think... my blood demon art... was incredible?" Tanjiro looked down. As if thinking for a moment before speaking.

"I truly did... however," He turned to face the demon who was turning to ash. "I can't forgive you for killing people."

"... I see..."

You looked at the demon. His blood demon art really was incredible. You had never seen anything like it before. But still, he killed people. But you could sense guilt in the demons eyes. You looked down at the demon with sadness and pity.

"Oh Tanjiro! We need a blood sample." You stated. He nodded his head and grabbed one of the extractors. He threw it and once the extractor landed into the flesh, it began to draw blood. You looked in awe at the device.

This can dramatically extract blood when applied like this, You thought. You walked over and took the device and examined the blood inside. But seeing it in action proves how crafty Yushiro really is!

Meow!

You raised your eyebrows hearing that. You turned around and looked to see a small cat with a box on its back.

"A cat?" Tanjiro asked. You looked at the blood extractor and back at the cat. "Oh! You're the one who's going to deliver this to Miss Tamayo, right?" You asked the cat. Not that it could respond. You walked over to the cat and kneeled down in front of it. You opened the box and bag inside of it. You placed the device inside and closed the box.

"Good kitty. Take care now." You smiled as you lightly pet the cat. The cat then turned around and walked in another direction. It meowed again and soon turned to dust. You looked in shock and amazement.

Oh, I was told that under Yushiro's spell it would be invisible until it meowed. And then vanish when it would meow a second time. Incredible...

You then remembered that the kids were still hiding somewhere. You looked at Tanjiro with worry.

"Tanjiro... the kids!" You said getting up quickly and going out to find the children with him alongside you.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.1K 518 17
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 - 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 "𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦...
525K 22.2K 83
You were the fourth daughter of ymir, exemplifying the pureness of the world, the only child of her's that marley express extreme devotion, 2000 yea...
1.3K 488 38
Mother nature, outraged by the kidnapping of her child, ravages earth. Sending it into a state where nature has taken over, and animals are evolving...
3.4K 58 35
"I think demon slayers resemble a lot to dandelions. At the peak of their beauty, instead of drying out like other flowers they decide to scatter in...