Hide & Seek Marriage (Complet...

By AngelTweet

Two strangers or Two Soulmates One is Fire other is Water. One is emotional other is over practical. One enjo... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Epilogue

Chapter - 6

7.1K 528 121
By AngelTweet

"Swara please say yes. Trust me it will be fun. Niagara is so beautiful." Ayesha was again trying to convince her. They both have returned to their home and Swara was busy in packing her cloths in small pull over. She had somehow controlled her racing heart which was filled with fear.

"No Ayesha, I have to go to Radhika Aunty's home over weekend. They were calling me from long. Also, Nikhil's parents were asking me to visit them." Swara lied folding her dress. Swara had lied to her friends about her weekend plans.

"But why on this weekend?" Rupali sulked, three girls were going to Niagara over weekend, but Swara denied joining them.

Swara shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you going direct from office tomorrow?" Ayesha asked.

"Hmm" Swara hummed.

'Hey Kanhaji, please be with me tomorrow. I don't know what is going to happen.' Thought kept her awake for entire night.

In morning, Swara was getting ready to go for her office when her phone beeped with notification, '6 pm Dundas Square. Black Porsche.'

She kept on looking at the message she received from private number. It did not take much time for her to identify sender of the message. Her heart filled with extreme hatred for her on paper husband, but more than hatred it was feeling of helplessness engulphed her bringing tears in her big doe eyes. Thinking about his threat she gulped heavily.

'I have to do this for my family. I cannot afford to lose this job.'

'Why does he want me to accompany him on weekends? What is he gonna do with me? Will he take advantage of this situation? No, I will not allow him to do anything with me.' She moved towards kitchen and filled one zip lock bag with red chilli powder. She kept it in her purse.

Swara and Ayesha entered office, after punching their id cards Ayesha pointed out, "Hey you need to take that elevator to go on 38th floor. Other elevators don't have permission to go there."

"Yes... I am gonna miss my seat" Swara scrunched her nose.

"Nope you are not. You will be seeing our sexy boss every day, so you won't miss anything and anyone. Have fun girl." Ayesha winked before entering in elevator.

'I hate him' Swara gave tight smile.

Swara came on sunshine floor, the floor was busy as usual. Brittany showed her new cabin and helped her with initial set up.

"Swara, every day at 10:30 you need to give brief to Mr. Maheshwari. He is damn punctual so 10:29 be at his cabin's entry door. You will have 15 mins for update and take his suggestions. Then you need to work on feasibility check for his suggestions. You can work with me if you need any guidance." Brittany gave her idea about her day-to-day routine.

"Sure Mam" Swara nodded her head.

"Hey, don't call Mam, call me Brittany. It's Canadian working culture" She responded with smile.

"And one more thing, Amanera is Mr. Maheshwari's pet project. He is tough to convince as well as due diligent with work, he knows in and out of everything about work and processes. So be careful. Sometimes he becomes too much demanding." Brittany shared her wise words.

'Everyday 15 mins and on weekends full day. I hate to see his face. My all days are going to get spoiled' Swara shook her head masking her face with professional smile.

Soon it was 10:20, Swara grabbed her laptop and moved out.

Since it was her first day Brittany took her towards Sanskar's cabin.

'Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari. CEO' was written in gold on glass door.

"May I come in Mr. Maheshwari?" Brittany asked politely.

"Yes" cold voice of insider gave shudders to Swara's spine.

She followed Brittany to enter in cabin. It was huge cabin painted with white and grey colour of walls. She could see Toronto's skyline from the glass wall. There was huge wooden desk in middle and behind desk it was her contract husband working and typing something on his Mac.

"Good morning Mr. Maheshwari" Brittany wished and Sanskar raised his head to look at two ladies standing in front of him and one of them was his legally wedded wife.

"This is Swara, she works in my team. And she would be updating you every day about designs" Brittany did her job of basic introduction.

"Go ahead." Sanskar encouraged.

Swara connected her Mac with smart TV and soon TV started displaying designs. Since it was first day Brittany explained about updates. Sanskar was asking questions on every sentence which earned Swara's attention.

'Ohh Kanhanji... Brittany was right... he knows in and out of the project. He is too much attentive.' Swara's praised in her mind.

Sanskar also asked for few changes which Swara noted down in her notepad. 'These are really valuable suggestions. That means he is not like the one who is sitting on this chair just because of his inheritance.'

"Mr. Maheshwari, I have another meeting. I will be taking your leave" Brittany concluded.

"Yes sure." Sanskar nodded his head.

"Swara, once you are back on your seat, let's connect and get these changes accommodated on designs as plan-B" Brittany suggested.

"Sure" Swara mumbled and kept on staring Brittany's retiring figure. 'Please wait Brittany. Don't leave me alone in lion's den.'

"Are you planning to stay here for rest of the day?" Sanskar's cold voice broke her stance. "I need those changes by EOD." He went back to his seat.

"Yes Sir" Swara mumbled.

Swara started winding up when she heard mobile ring. She did not look back.

"How is she? Did you tell her I am coming today?" Swara scrunched her eyebrows hearing his smooth voice.

It was for the first time she could feel calmness in his regular cold tone.

Without wasting any further time, she came out from his cabin. 'With whom he was talking to?'

'Was he referring to any girl?'

'Does he have any girlfriend?'

'Looks like yes... he has huge girl fan following'

'But then why he did this contract marriage?'

'Also, he said we would be going somewhere?'

'Is he going to meet his girlfriend?'

'That means did he forget?'

'Yuppy... that means I don't have to go with him!!!!'

'I love you Kanhaji.... Thank you thank you thank you so much.'

Rest of the day Swara was feeling relaxed thinking of a possibility of not accompanying Sanskar. It was 5:30 pm when she started packing her stuff. Her phone beeped with notification again from private number. 'I hate late comers.'

'Kanhaji I hate you' Swara closed her eyes tightly with irritation.

Swara reluctantly searched on google maps to go to Dundas Square.

Since it was Friday eve, this place was full of crowd. There was on band performing, some enthusiastic souls were matching their steps along with song. People were roaming and eating around in short enjoying their start of the weekend.

Swara was waiting when one black Porsche came and stopped in front of her. Driver, dressed in formal suit came out and took her pull over while opening back seat door for her with other hand.

She bent to look at Sanskar who was sitting and was typing something on his Mac not bothering about her presence.

"I will take care of it, Mam" Roger assured with small smile. He was very well aware about the girl standing in front of him, he was his boss's legally wedded wife even though it was just on paper.

Roger moved towards the back to keep her pull over in trunk.

Swara thought for a moment and then sat on the back seat keeping enough distance between them. She looked at Sanskar from corner eyes. His Jimmy Choo perfume hit her noses trills.

Sanskar was busy with his Mac, he was oblivious to her presence beside her.

Roger closed the door and moved towards driving seat.

Within few minutes they were on highway. She kept on looking at Sanskar from corner eyes, he was busy in his work, sometimes typing something or attending calls or ordering his subordinates, except that there was deadly silence in the car.

"Wh... Where are we going?" Swara asked in whisper but her words fell on depth ears.

'I hate him. Arrogant, Jerk.' Her nose buds flared with frustration.

Temperature of the car was quite low, Swara started shivering feeling chillness. She rubbed her shoulders to create some warmness.

"Yes, I want these details ASAP" Sanskar was ordering on call.

"Cheww" Swara sneezed.

Sanskar gave her death glare, turning his eyes from his Mac Screen. Earlier he was on video call with his offshore team.

"Cheww" she sneezed again due to cold.

He muted himself.

"I don't like anybody disturbing me. So just shup up" Sanskar shushed her.

"Cheww" she sneezed again due to cold. "It's too cold over here." she stammered.

"It's your problem not mine" Sanskar responded in deep tone.

Next time, Swara covered her mouth to supress her sneeze, which turned her eyes teary. 'Heartless, Arrogant Rakshas.'

Soon Swara realised they were out of Toronto downtown, leaving behind busy roads and high risers.

'Red chilli powder. Packed'

'Pepper Spray. Packed'

'911 on speed dial. Done'

Swara was retrying to recollect her preparations for next two days to save herself from monster sitting beside her.

She turned her focus to look at greenery spread across the farm fields. It was spring and most of the farmers were working in the farms. Her lips stretched with small smile looking at nature's wonder.

After one more hour of drive, their car crossed huge iron gate. And Swara's eyes widened looking at huge mansion standing in front of her maintaining its glory. She had never seen such a big house anytime in her life.

Roger stopped the car at the entrance and came out to open the door for Sanskar, another security guard also came to open door for Swara.

Swara came out but her eyes were not flicking looking at magnificent architectural design.

"Follow me" Sanskar's words fell on her ears when he passed her.

She started following him.

"Hey Sanskar." Julia, an old caretaker of the home, in her late fifty's welcomed them. She stared at Swara for a moment.

"Where is she?" Sanskar asked not bothering her inquisitive stare at Swara.

"In her room" Julia replied with smile.

Sanskar took stairs whereas Swara halted on her spot.

"Do you need any invitation?" Sanskar asked sarcastically.

Swara huffed with irritation while clenching her fist and gritting her teeth.

She followed him upstairs.

"Stay here for a moment" Sanskar asked when they were near the room door.

'Why did he bring me here? Who is inside? Is he trying to force himself on me?' Swara's mind was running with endless thoughts. She opened her purse to check pepper spray bottle and at that moment Sanskar came out from room.

"Come inside" Sanskar ordered. He scrunched his eyebrows looking at pepper spray bottle in Swara's hand when she was checking it in her purse.

'Unbelievable' Sanskar rolled his eyes shaking his head. "You don't need to give yourself so much importance." He pointed out at the bottle.

"Come" Sanskar demanded opening the door again.

He moved inside, Swara took few steps inside following him. There was one lady sitting on armchair facing her back towards the room door.

Swara widened her eyes when she saw Sanskar going on his knees in front of lady.

"Will you not talk to me?" Sanskar asked, again his voice was filled with calmness.

There was no reply from the lady sitting in front of him.

"From last one month you are giving me this silence treatment. What should I assume?" Sanskar asked again, but the lady was busy in her own world of reading book.

He shook his head for a moment taking deep sigh.

"Ms. Me... Swara come here" He asked politely.

"Swara" cheerful yet melodious voice boomed in the room. Lady turned swiftly to look at her back.

"Ohh my Kanhaji... finally you listened to me... my child is here" Lady folded her hands.

****************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 824 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...
376K 13.9K 38
"I am pregnant," I blurted. "What???" Harish and Kavya shouted in unison. "Hey kiddo, you gotta lose your virginity to be pregnant," Kavya said. I...
723K 33.9K 52
*Book 1 of YOURS series* Jiya lost hope on love when her boyfriend got married to someone else leaving her devastated. Maan who fell in love with Jiy...
68K 2.4K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...