Only For You

By 4moneynot4Life

Riah had her own reasons on why she never dealt with dudes involved inna streets but when HE showed up it was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42

37

20.3K 691 1K
By 4moneynot4Life

Thursday
August 18th
@2am

Riahs pov

We arrive at the Park and immediately see alot of cop cars and bodies getting put onto stretchers.

"Stay inna cah imma be right back"

"Bu-"

He immediately gets out the car, locking the doors and walk over towards one of the ambulance cars.

*ding ding*

I pull my phone out my pocket seeing Demetrius had texted me.

D🤟🏾🖤@2:10pm
Wya? You ight ??

Me
Yea im with Jay rn you okay?
@2:10am

D🤟🏾🖤
Yea have Jay drop you off at Adrien house cuz ion wantchu in nun thats going on rn
@2:10am

Me
Imma be coo
@2:10pm

D🤟🏾🖤
Im fr riah ik you wanna ride by Jay but you needa make sure you stay safe too
@2:11am

Me
Ok Demetrius I am
@2:13am
Seen

"Is Johnny okay?" I ask Jaymar as I looked up from my phone seeing him start up the car.

He doesn't respond instead pressed the gas all the way to the hospital, that im guessing the EMTs had told him Johnny was at.

@2:30pm

We arrive at the hospital and walk into the doors. Jaymar walks over to the receptionist, asking her where Johnny was being held and the lady gives him a room key and we walk towards the door.

"Johnny?" Jaymar says unlocking the room door. Opening it revealing Johnny on the hospital bed.

"Hannin big bro" Johnny answers turning his head towards us as we walk in.

"You dumb ass nigga" Jaymar stands beside his bed staring at him in disappointment.

"Ha, oh well" Johnny responds, shrugging his shoulder with a smile.

I sit down on one of the chairs in there and then Johnny looks over at me saying, "You got a bitch in hea? Make sure she ont set chu up".

"Thats why you finna die no-"

"She not like these otha hoes out hea she a rida fareal een gotta worry bout ha" Jay inturpts me.

"Aw well if he say so den my bad li girl" Johnny says chuckling and I roll my eyes at him and sit back down.

"Where dey shoot you at?" Jaymar asked pulling a chair next to his bed and sat down on it.

"Got me in my legs and my arm niggas can't aim fa shit" Johnny answered shaking his head and removing the cover to show his legs all bandaged up.   

Then Damaris and this otha nigga bust into the room.

"Damn is you niggas okay" Jaymar said clutching his gun in his lap.

"JOHNNY YOU DUMB ASS BOY WHAT THE FUCK IS ON" Damaris started screaming and all Johnny did was laugh.

"Look man, it is what it is I did what I had ta do" Johnny answered and Damaris looked at him like he was dumb while the other dude just held his head.

Jaymar shakes his head and then askes, "You figure out who Thomas was talking to onna phone?"

"It was them one niggas who hung wit Marco. Cuz when I pulled up I seen him smoking wit a group of dem niggas, just chatting it up" Johnny answered.

Jaymar nodded his head and then said, "You better hope they give yo ass bond", before shaking up wit him.

"We know who sent Thomas so whats da next move?" The other dude that came in wit Damaris asked snatching his gun out his side.

Jaymar looks over at me and I looked back, already knowing what they were finna go do.

Jaymar gets up and motions for me to follow him as he leaves out the room. I get up and follow him out seeing the boys just stare at me.

"Riah-"

"Boy you bet not he trynna take me home" I had cut him off.

"Ion want you-"

"I don't care im sliding witchall" I waved him off and begand walking back into the room.

"No you not" He grabbed my arm and started walking me towards the exit of the hospital.

"Stop playin Jaymar fareal" I said feeling myself beginning to get angry because ian want him to do this without me.

"Get off me before I throw a tantrum innis mothafuckin hospital" I continued as we walk outside.

I snatch my arm from him as we got close to his car.

"Im not going home im staying witchall"

"You not gon be going home u gon be wit Adrien nem"

"Ja-"

"Riah cmon trust imma be coo ian finna let no nigga kill me yet"

"YET?!"

"At all. Now cmon"

He gets into the car and I just stand there.

Im not getting in this damn car

"Ri-" He immediately walks over to me and I try running away but he catches me by my hair and picks me up, throwing me over his back. I start kicking my legs around and begin hitting his back.

He opens the backseat doors and force me inside immediately locking the doors once he finally gets me in and then he gets into the drivers seat.

"Boy if you drive off I promiseee I will crash this car" I said punching my fist into my hand.

He drives off and I try reaching for the wheel and he slams the breaks and begins spazzing on me.

"STOP ACTING SO FUCKING CHILDISH I TOLD YOU IM GON BE IGHT I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING ION NEED YOU TRYNNA BE BY ME ALLA TIME I GOT MYSELF ION NEED YO FUCKING HELP"

"Wow" is all I could say. I just sat back in the seat and watched him drive out of the hospital parking lot and get on the rode towards Adriens house.

Bet

@3:25am

We arrive at Adriens crib and I get out of the car, slamming the car door and he immediately pulls off.

I walk onto the porch and began banging on the door. After 3 knocks nobody answered so I pull my phone out to text one of them.

"OPEN DA DOOR" I heard Adrien scream from the other side of the door so I turn the knob and it opens.

"Wassup sis" Adrien leaned in for a hug but I pushed him out the way and walked my way towards the hallway closet. I grabbed me cover and then collapsing on the couch. 

"Damn who shit in yo cereal"

"Stop talking to me" I respond and then just closed my eyes.

Jay just blew it forreal bitch better not even call my phone.

@12pm

"Riah...Riah get up" I woke up seeing Demetrius in my face and I immediately grab him and hug him since I haven't seen him since he was in the hospital.

"Getcho yo ugly ass offa me..and do you got work today?" I removed my arms from his neck and laid back down, shaking my head no.

"Jaymar outside for you" He told me and I turned around facing my face towards the couch.

"Damn yall got into it or sum"

"He said he don't need me beside him and he only need himself so"

"Daaaaammnnnn.....you want me to tell him youn wanna talk to him"

My dawgg

"Please" I responded still laying down and facing the couch.

"Gotchu" Right after he said that we hear a loud bang on the door and I already knew who it was so I hop up and run into the bathroom before Demetrius answered the door.

"Where she at man"

Ion hear nothing for a good second and then next thing you know Jay was outside the bathroom door shaking the doorknob, trying to get in.

"RIAH CMON" he yelled and ian respond.

Demetrius snitch ass

"RIAH YOU GON MAKE ME BREAK THIS FUCKING DOOR"

"Wooahhh chillll" I heard Demetrius say as he laughed.

Next thing you know Jay bust open the door and my eyes got wide, scared the fuck outta me.

"HOW THE FU-"

"BROOOOO THIS NIGGA JUST PICKED THE LOCK WIT A DAMN BOBY PIN WHERE THE FUCK HE EVEN GET THAT" Demetrius started busting out laughing and I tried my hardest to hold mines in but I started laughing too.

"Cmon Riah"

"Bitch ian going nowhea witchu iah have my momma come get me" I replied pushing past him.

"If I said cmon you cmon you undastand dat?" He snatched me by my neck and whispered in my hear in a serious tone making me wet.

remember you mad at him

"Wellllll im finna justtt goooo take this trash out reall quickk" Demetrius immediately runs outside not grabbing any trash to take out.

"Get off me bi-" I was cut off by him pinning me against the wall.

"Watch yo mouth" he said looking me dead in my eyes as he hovered over me.

I looked away from him and then he lets me go.

"Now cmon" he demanded walking towards the front door.

"Why you won't just leave me alone you said you betta by yoself so keep it that way" I said and he stopped walking and just stood there.

"You think you finna be treating me like yo hoes a sum? Nigga do you know who I am? I could careless bout a nigga fareal" I kept going as he turned around towards me and just stood there, staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"We gon talk inna cah cmon" He said ignoring everthing I just said and walked out the door.

He got me fucked up

Few minutes later

"UGHHHH FUUUUCKKK" I moaned loudly in the backseat of his car as I was on top of him hopping on his dick.

"What was you saying earlier?" He said grabbing my butt as he fucked me back.

"Ooohhh myy-" I threw my head back with my eyes in the back of my head as he started thursting himself in and out of me at a quick pace, feeling my walls tighten.

"Mmhmmmm what was allat shit you was sayin huh?" He said smacking my ass hard and then gripping one of my titties with one hand and gripping my thoart with the other.

"Jayyyymaa-" I started shaking feeling myself beginning to squirt as Jay continued to fuck me.

"Ouuu fucckk get up" He moaned but It felt so good and I really didn't want to so I started hopping on his dick again and I felt myself begin to cum again and bite down on my lip.

"OHHH MY GOODDD mmmm" I screamed feeling myself cuming even harder this time and wrap my arms around his neck, hearing him moan in my ear  as I continued to ride.

"Awww shii-" he forces me up and I see some of his nut shoot out all over the car.

I bring my head down and lick my insides off of his dick and then bring him into my mouth feeling him touch my thoart, making him throw his head back and groan.

I start slobbing on his dick hearing him moan as he quickly nuts again and I swallow his kids.

I bring him out of mouth and lick my lips and he grabs my face and brings me up into a tongue kiss.

Wha- youu freak bitch

We stopped kissing and just sat in the back seat, both out of breathe.

"Even doe I been stressed lately and said sum shit I shoulda never said, I do need you Riah I love you fareal" He said looking over at me.

"Youn need me you just want my pussy" I replied rolling my eyes and looking away.

"I need her too" he said grabbing me by my neck pushing me back on the seat as he kissed me again. He then trailed his fingers down my stomach, towards my vagina and began fingering me as we were still kissing. With me moaning into his mouth.

Me being mad at him didn't even cross my mind anymore.

Yall i know I made her folddd fasttt I knowww did it on purpose🤣🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
728K 25.9K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
2.1K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...