𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 ➵ 𝐓𝐚�...

By loverzhrt

17-year-old, omega Takemichi just wanted to have a boring, avarage life, having a girlfriend, cool friends wh... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭!
Omegaverse exp.
Chap.2
Chap.3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Not a chapter srry:(
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8

Chap.1

6.5K 190 48
By loverzhrt

Hi!i tried my best,this is the first chapter!building feed back is welcomed!Opinions are welcomed:))(srry for any grammar mistakes)
How do you like this story so far?

Everything's white that's one thing for sure. But it's a comforting white, the white that you jump into at winter, giggle and grin stupidly whilst you catch a cold but you don't care because it was the time of your life.
It's pretty too, the kind of white Takemichi would dream about dying in, or getting married in, or just having a fun time with his friends.

His friends...does he have friends?
He can't remember...no he doesn't want to remember. But the blurry memories force their way through out his mind, and he can't help it.

Hm, a fairly tall redhead, who has a funny looking hair, white hairclips on both of his sides.He grins at him like he's santa, or some hot chick who just asked him out. But a playful glint still lingering in tha warm, gray pair eyes of his.

Then there's a boy, that one actually looks kinda familiar to the boy's credit, a blonde just like Takemichi himself, he's had blonde shoulder-length hair, and those piercing, dark eyes that caught Takemichi's attention immediately. But his eyes weren't exactly cruel, what you would suspect from his looks, no, not really, they were more like a plea for someone to save him, Takemichi wanted to cry. The boy did look absolutely beautiful. He felt pity towards the boy, knowing somehow that he's got a hard case hidden in the blonde.

And then another blonde boy appears on his mind, mentioned boy has a black undercut, his hair looks so fluffy, and oh god, those seafoam eyes, Takemichi kinda wishes he could finally understand their connection. He looks like the guy who would've have a sweet laugh. Or a guy who Takemichi would absolutely be besties with, and have a freaking great time with. Sharing clothes, argue over the smallest, stupidest things, play fight(where he suspects thta he would totally loose). But no, he still can't seem to indentify the sympathetic stranger.

Then there's a real light blondie, almost white, he looks divine. Not the fashionable and dressy type, he looks serious and humble, plus his dark emerald eyes that can look into your soul. They fit well together. The mystery boy has heels, actual heels! But they add a bit of more highlight to his height. Takemichi doesn't know him either, but he feels this instant connection through responsibility. He feels infinite responsibilty towards the boy. This boy does look worn out too.
Maybe a promise?

So many more and more familiar faces show up, all smiling kindly at him.

"Takemic-y!"

"Take-"

"Ta-mi-"

"Mitchy!"

His eyes snapped open, trying to adjust to the light shining into his face.
There were multiple distressed faces above him, some crying, some just simply in his face, some shouting and ordering people around, and there was one who looked like he was emotionless, no expression on his face, nonchalant to Takemichi.

Ah, he remembers, he's in a middle of a fight, gathering his courage up to stand up for himself. "Takemitchy?" A voice calls out, histerical, Chifuyu " Hey, partner, look at me," he begs, and softly cups his face with trembling hands. Chifuyu starts sniffing, the big, fat tears are rolling down his cheeks as he carried on locking Takemichi in his embrace, as if Takemichi was made of glass. It made him feel a bit special, knowing how much he mattered to his partner.

Oh right, he got roughly shot in the stomach.

He was currently lying in the dirt, fighting to stay alive. And of course on the verge of completely bleeding out in the progress.

Hah.

"Oi, Takemitchy!" Mikey, oh dear Mikey, dear stupid Mikey who's just as miserable as Takemichi is," What the fuck happened?" He was upset, well understandably. He was also on the verge of tears, but he kept up the tough guy act, Takemichi doesn't even know who did he do that for. For Takemichi, or himself?
"Mikey-kun," the blonde murmured weakly, a bit of blood dripping on the corner of his mouth, waterly staring at the Toman captain.

Adrenalin suddenly rushes through his beaten up body, giving him his determination back
right away, and he settles on a decision.

Bip bip bip

Huh?-I groan as I open my eyes,my clock is going to damage my (poor) ears if I don't turn it off. As I slowly try to reach out to it while trying to get back my vision, and gather up enough power to craw out of the comfy bed.

Bam!

I pushed down that noisy thing, I don't care I just wanted it to stop, hearing it make contact with the floor, loud earpiercing noise echoing, as it broke.
I think back to my dream, ' What a weird way to start the morning'
I internally scoff, and as I turn on the shower my reflexes quickly came to life, and I yelled out
"FUCK!"
Real loud.
It was cold water,and my skin froze,literally.
I was quiet dizzy,and blind.
I hurriedly turned on the hot water,and placed my body under it,it felt nice.
I opened my eyes,and looked around.
My naked reflection stares blankly at me back.

Damn,I look like shit.

My bleached hair was a mess even though I had straight hair, my face was slightly sweaty(i's summer, not suprising),and my eyes were somewhat red, crying all night was most definitely a mindtearing thing to do for the night. In additional I felt like shit.
I'm not a morning person, okay?

Not a suprise there, but still.
Anyways, while I get out of the shower, and stand in front of the mirror I see my eyes have dark circles under them, and my freckles are starting to become visible.
I should've gone bed earlier last night, but mom was all up on making my life miserable, and just couldn't seem to know when it's best to let things go.
Well it can't be helped.
I steadily started to gel my hair to its style.
It came out kind of slumped.
I go out to my wardrobe and put up my uniform.
I walked down on the stairs, and made my way to the door.

I started walking down to the school.
The only thing I really like about my house, is that the school is in the neighbours. Being all alone most of the time in a family house is a lot less fun than it sounds, especially when you're a people person like I am.
Luck Iguess.
I arrived at the school, finally.
As I walked to the entrance i saw Akkun.
He was the first in general.

"Morning, Takemichi!"he said with slightly sleepy voice.
I come to the conclusion that I wasn't the only one who stayed up late, and hooked an arm around Akkun's shoulder.

"Good morning!" I yawned, and smiled at him goofily.

"The others?"I asked and started walking with him to our first class.

"No clue, Takuya said he's out sick and Kazushi is on vacation."

"Really? I get it that the summer break is in a few days, but isn't that a bit too soon?"

"Maybe, but hey at least one of us is not so poor"he said and started going up on the stairs.

"And Makoto?" I raise an eyebrow, and put down my bag on my chair, already pulling out my homework.

"Well, he should come I think" Akkun said, and gave me his copy worthy homework, as I chewed on my pen for a minute.

"What is our first class again?"I questioned and looked at Akkun.

"Math" he told me, giving me 'I know it all' look.

"I hate Math, how can you not?"

"Too bad, you still need it for a degree?"

"Shut up" Groaning, I press on the p, as I faintly slap him.

"The truth hurts, doesn't it"he smirked and the door opened.It revealed Hina,she quickly sat down to her seat, and looked at us.

"Hi guys!"she greeted us, and started packing out her math books.
"Ohayo!"murmured Akkun, and turned back to me.
"Ohayo, Hina!"I said cherfully, pressing a quick kiss on her cheek, as she blushed.

While I talked with Akkun and Hina the teacher arrived, and put his stuff at his table.
He begin to explain today's lesson and started to write on the board.

Bam!

The door was slammed open, and Makoto fell in. He was kind of sweating, his face was flushed, his hair messy and he was breathing real fast. His shirt was half done, just like his pants.
That would've been me, if I overslept my alarm.

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE" he shouted, and bowed in front of the teacher.

"What happend Makoto?" the man asked and finished his 1st lesson.

"I overslept sir" Makoto said somewhat calmer than earlier.
"It's okay, just don't do it daily" he said,and turned back to the board.
"I won't!"Makoto assumed and rushed to his seat.

"Hey" he greeted us, and packed out his things.
"Hello, Makoto-kun"I said with a knowing smirk.
"Don't look so cocky" he hissed under his breath, and focused on the class.

It was lunch break,it was like it would never come.
I'm starving!
Me and Hina quickly put our food down to a table,and start to chat. The others unhurriedly one by one get to the table and start to dig in.
"I met a girl on the train"she said slightly grinning."She was quiet nice to say the least. We became friends, and she invited me to the cinema."
"Really? Whats her name?"I asked,and looked at her.

"Emma. Emma Sano. Oh,and I asked if I could bring my boyfriend with me."
"Me? How so?"I asked slightly suprised, if she went to a hang out with someone, in general she would go alone.

"She mentioned that she would also bring her boyfriend"
"Oh,t hat's understandable if I think about it, so when is this hang out?

"Tomorrow"she said like the simplest thing in the world.
"Aham"I reply,and look at her.
"8 pm"
"What are we watching?"
"I don't know,a romance movie she said"
"Mhm"i hummed,whilst chewing on my lunch.

"When should I come to your house?"I asked and put down my fork.I'm done.
"Around half eight?"
"Thats okay."
"Should i come fancy?"
"Come how you want!" she said and stood up to take her empty platter back.
I followed her and put down my stuff too.

"Which cinema?"
"(Insert cinema name)"
"Okay"

~At night~

I was preparing to go to bed,when my phone rang.
Who would call me at 10:35 pm?!
I took my phone out of my bag,and looked at the caller.It was my mother.
I quickly went through my day,did I do something that i could get scolded for?
No i didnt,i was an angel child this whole week.
Than i remembered,she didnt come home tonight.

"Yes, mother?"
"Oh,hi Takemichi honey,i wont come home till wednesday,something came up.If you got in trouble,call me alright?"
"Okay,mother,ill see you wednesday"
And she hung up.
In all those years,i learned one thing.Dont ask mom when she doesnt come home,its something i dont wanna know.
Its not like shes around that much either.Sadly.

After that,i put my phone to the charger and went to the bathroom.

I washed my teeth and went to bed.
I put the covers over my lower body,and shifted to a comfortable position.
I fall asleep.

I hope you like it!
Take care<3
1108 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.3K 35
but what would you do if i went to touch you now? what would you do if they never found us out? theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lower...
113K 6.7K 86
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...