Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Intern Prep

8.5K 178 84
By AnimeEagleScout

Next Morning

Izuku woke up first and noticed the 3 females currently on him.

'Pepper.' Izuku thought feeling guilty before his higher brain function remembered he wasn't in Tony's head anymore.

The sleeping forms of the 3 girls had been cute. Katsumi could deny it all she wanted but she was adorable when she wasn't sneering.

Ochako was like a kitten. A slight pur of her snoring.

Mei had been a heavy sleeper when she actually slept.

'Jesus you three are beautiful.'

"You aren't getting out of this without an explanation." Katsumi groaned out.

"You heard that?" Izuku said.

"Your muttering is actually really informative." Mei said "I fell asleep after you taking notes."

"Now about the damn hole in your chest." Katsumi said.

"Let's just say I need an upgrade." Izuku said.

"Are gonna die?" Ochako asked.

Izuku put a hand on her head. "I just need time." He said "But we need to get to class."

"No one leaves this bed till you tell us exactly what's going on." Katsumi said.

"Paladium leak." Izuku said.

Mei had looked at the port and said "What could have over taxed the core where it melted? It's supposed to go cold when a core fails right?"

"I went too far and paid for it." Izuku said "I can fix it but I need to get to my lab. But first we need to go to class."

"If you need help just ask." Ochako said.

"Mei Hatsume Incorporated is at your service." Mei said.

"No way your keeping me away you bastard." Katsumi said.

Izuku nodded and they finally got up.

Class 1-B

Shinso had walked to her seat.

"So the Class Traitor is still plotting with the quirkless one." Monoma said.

"He's training me." Shinso said. The faint sound under her desk had drawn attention.

"Are those...Grip Strenghteners?" Tokage asked.

"Must follow schedule to letter." Shinso said.

"Atten-tion!" Vlad King shouted walking in. "Monoma take your seat, Tokage put your head back on your shoulders and Sit up Shinso."

"Yes sir."

"Kendo?" Vlad asked.

"All Students present sir." Kendo said.

"Good now onto today's schedule." Vlad said listing off a few things.

The Support Department would be sitting in to see how their quirks functioned and any equipment currently being processed could be set.

Tomorrow the students would be picking their hero names.

"I expect you all to be giving your best..." A glance to Shinso "And keep yourself civil with the other classes." Turning to Monoma.

"The purple Traitor definitely is getting friendly with the Quirkless Wonder." Monoma said.

"Shut it." Shinso said.

"What was that private?" Vlad asked raising his voice slightly.

"Midoriya had offered to help me after I lost." Shinso sighed. Not really wanting to tell Sensei.

"Definitely must be interesting 'help'." Monoma said "So did he take you up on that offer you had said in front of everyone?"

"I am not having any form of sex with him." Shinso said.

"Well remember you are here to train to be heros not to fraternize." Vlad said "I'm sure most of you understand you won't last long if you don't show any improvement."

Shinso had covered her face with her hair. 'Why did that jerk convince me to actually take the hero test?'

Time Skip

Izuku had carried the cases Mei had with the gear she had finished.

"How much gear did you bring?!" Ochako shouted.

"Just the 20 projects Zuzu had wired me I already finished." Mei said.

"20?!" Was a response to a lot of the class.

"Yep I'll finish the rest when project Bleeding Heart is done." Mei said.

Izuku looked at Mei and rolled his eyes "Alright Mei you wanna lead this one or you want me to do the introduction?"

"Call then up and I'll explain my babies." Mei said.

"Class 1-A is getting all the good gear." Monoma said.

"Kendo." Izuku said.

A pair of gloves were handed to her.

"Stark Industries flex poly with titanium mesh offers the size alteration you need and the protection you want." Mei said "With the material and the proper reinforcements they are strong enough to stop a bullet or 12."

Kendo slipped them on and activated her quirk. "AWESOME! Thank you."

"Tetsutetsu." Izuku said.

"This is a blood scanner housed in a arm band." Mei said "Using Stark Industries 'Masculine Iron Shot' it can inject a steady supply of new iron to counter your loss."

"Why would it need to be continuous? I can just store my iron." Tetsutetsu asked.

"It doesn't matter how much you have your body still uses it." Izuku said in a nearly perfect Aizawa impression "You still need iron to function your body is gonna use your reserves passively."

"Oh." Tetsutetsu said "Thanks bro."

"Push the button near the thumb for a quirk boost." Mei said as she helped put on the gauntlet.

"Momo, Shoko, Katsumi." Izuku said.

Their new costumes were handed out and they left to change.

"Ojiro." Izuku said.

"Behold Mei Hatsume Incorporated multifunction Tail Tool." Mei said with what looked like a flail.

Ojiro put it on and with a few experimental flicks was able to turn it from a flail to a hook to a lockpick.

"Sweet."

"Toru." Izuku said.

Mei had held up a briefcase and dramatically opened it.

Lights shining from the corners revealed:

"Gym shorts?" Toru asked.

"Tap the button on the waste." Mei said.

Toru did and the entire thing disappeared when the lights turned off.

"OHMYGODITSPERFECT!" Toru shouted.

"Internal fiber optic light strands allow a transition between invisible and visible with a press of a button." Mei said "Your original idea wasn't possible with the small amount we had to work with but it is laminated and can handle water."

"GPS chips galore." Izuku said "Also a chirp function if it is ever lost."

"All with a press of a button." Mei said holding up a key remote.

Toru had tackled Mei in a hug.

Izuku had started but was interrupted by the blasts of Katsumi flying over.

"I love it!" Ochako said.

"Try the boots." Izuku said.

"The extension spring is an improvement on the old one." Mei started.

"By alot since this one won't shatter the second you fall further then 100 feet." Izuku started.

"You hush." Mei said "The new model use a mix of Electrical Drag, Kenetic Absorption and a gyroscope to orientate you to upright whenever you fall."

"Give em a try." Izuku said.

Aizawa nodded and Ochako rocked back on her heels and started running forward.

At the end of the run she activated her quirk and flew into the air.

Ochako moved through the fake city area with the support kids taking notes.

"Woohoo!" Ochako screamed.

"Bring it in!" Mei shouted.

Ochako had swandived towards the others and flipped over landing on her feat as sparks formed around her.

"Sup extras!" Katsumi shouted.

"It's so comfy!" Shoko said as she also walked out.

"Stark Industries Carbon Nanotubes combined with Infernos patented Inferno-Retardant achieves a fireproof yet breathable fabric." Mei said "Also there's a pack of Capsaicin gum in the pockets."

Katsumi pulled it out and was about to try it when Izuku stopped her. "That shit has 8 times more Capsaicin then a ghost pepper. I suggest you hold off until the actual combat testing."

"Your Equilibrium Pack is still in the works." Mei said to Shoko.

"What about that thing we talked about?" Momo asked.

"Still working on it." Mei said "But I swear I will find a way for you to wear more clothes."

"Fishnet." Shinso said under her breath.

"Speak up private!" Vlad shouted.

"Fishnet sir!" Shinso shouted.

Momo had put a finger to her chin. "That might work."

"Is Midoriya's super intelligence an STD?" Mina asked "Cause if so meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes."

"It's not." Katsumi said flatly but Shinso had shouted she hadn't slept with him.

"Please get back on topic." Aizawa said.

"Right." Mei said looking though her Inventions.

"Sato." Izuku said.

"This is a wrist mounted glucose counter." Mei said "No need to repeatedly inject for testing."

"Sweet." Sato said slipping it on.

Izuku held up a ball wrapped in paper. "This is about 10 daily doses of sugar in a compact ball. I call it the Rumble Ball. It's a mix if brown, kain, Granulated and a hint of syrup. This baby is gonna get some results so only use it when it's safe to test."

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Sato said accepting the candy nuke.

"Anything else?" Aizawa asked.

Mei had looked and said "Nope. Anyone have any issues?"

"Hey leave some for the rest of us!" One of the Support students said.

"Yeah not all of us are the only astronaut in the worlds booty call." Another said.

"Well I do eat that ass alot." Izuku said with an evil smile.

"I've been to space too." Mei said.

"Alright onto the exercise." Aizawa said "Teams of 4 vs 4. Each team will require trying to capture the other team."

"Do we get to pick or is it random?" Izuku asked.

"Ask to speak maggot!" Vlad shouted.

"Today I will allow picking. Each class will get 5 captains and tey will require to pick 2 from the opposite class." Vlad said.

"I call Shinso." Izuku shouted.

"Hu?" She said.

Field

It was Izuku, Shinso, Komori and Sato.

"Alright were going against Monoma, Kendo, Momo and Tsu." Izuku said flipping through his secondary notebook.

"Oh you guys have a Kodai?" Komori said.

"Yeah." Shinso said "That damn notebook has been a pain since my torture sessions started."

"Quiet you." Izuku said.

"Where's your armor?" Sato asked.

"In the shop." Izuku said.

"So you really are Iron Man?" Komori asked.

"Yes." Izuku said adjusting his gauntlet.

"So we're going into battle with a girl that talks to mushrooms, a at risk diabetic, a quirkless slave driver and me." Shinso said.

"Look I have a plan just trust me." Izuku said.

"They have a chick who can make anything and a dude who probably copied a bunch of quirks!" Shinso shouted "You have a damn Frisbee!" Gesturing to the shield "We're up shiitake creak!"

"Good one!" Komori said.

"Trust me-" izuku said pulling his jacket up and pulling the cords.

"Just follow my lead." Izuku said

Sorry if this turned out a little bad but I wanted to slow down a bit. Show izuku still hesitant on jumping back into the armor  so he's trying some different stuff.

Yes izuku up the cloak tech from the Christmas party in a jacket and he's using the projector shield.

And before anyone asks:

The shield runs independently of the main reactor and yes it is a hardlight shield. The fact agent Colson has a wrist mounted one and the fact Tony uses it in endgame he could build one.

Anyone wanna guess what I plan to give Tokoyami and Shinso? Here's a hint: one flys one is really tiny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 22.3K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
217K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
47.1K 762 7
้ŽๅŽปใธโ”†DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
20.3K 229 12
there is a boy name katsuki bakugo that bumped into a boy that names izuku midoriya this story contains: Smut gay (bxb) flirting omegaverse bottom...