Young Age KNJ 18+ ✔

Door SirDaddyJoon

Written by SirDaddyJoon Yes . I'm her boyfriend ! I-I will responsible . - Kim Namjoon All members of BTS ha... Meer

Introduction
1
2
Creator
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

15

280 3 0
Door SirDaddyJoon

⚠sex
⚠dirty talk .

Still Namjoon POV

"Oh shit ." I said slowly . My dick hard . We not doing sex since Miso was born . Why suddenly my dick hard ?!

She was laying down and looking phone.

I can see her breasts and panties . I locked the door .

"Hey baby ." I pretended like nothing happened .

"Hey husband ." She called me .

"Where's Miso ?" I asked .

"Sleep ." She replied and still looking phone .

I take her phone and put it at table .

I go top her .

"Why this baby suddenly wearing sexy clothes huh ? Want daddy fucked ?" I smirk . My face was really closer with her face .

"Yes daddy . I'm horny ! We not doing sex for a long time ." She said .

I kiss her lips softly .

"Daddy . Can you fuck me ? I'm needy !" She moans .

"Yes sure babygirl ." I said and naked her . I naked in front of her too .

"Wet for daddy ?" I asked and hold her pussy .

"Ugh fuck . Fuck me !" She shout .

"Shhh ." I said . I shoved my dick roughly make her shout .

"Daddy !" She shout .

"Shh . We're not alone at here , baby ." I said . I moved fast .

"Ughhh daddy . Yes ." She moans .

"Fuck ! I miss your fucking pussy !" I said and go rough .

"Daddy ! Ugh slow ." She moans loudly .

"No . I miss you so bad ! Let's do a second child baby girl ." I said and start kissing her neck .

"Ugh daddy . Please . Stop . I'm hurt ." She said .

"No . I don't care . You want or not , you need to finished it . You make me horny baby ." I smirk and continued fucked fast .

"Daddy ! Ugh ! Stop moving !" She shout and I quickly kiss her lips .

"Shhh . I warn you . They will hear ." I said and continued fuck her .

"Bite your bottom lips !" I said as I moved my dick in and out fast .

"Ughhh fuck baby . Your pussy still same like before !" I said and kiss her stomach .

She hold my hair .

"Answer my question . Who are your daddy ?" I asked and smirked .

She quiet .

"Answer it or I do more harder ." I whispered .

"K-Kim ughhhh N-Namjoon . Ughh ! Fuck ! Yes !" She shout again make me slap her .

"What daddy said ? Don't shout or moans loudly . Now your punishment is this ." I said and moved my big dick so hard ! I fuck her so bad .

"Ughhh shit ! Stop it . Please . I will cum soon !" She moans .

"You can't cum . Make me cum first ." I said .

"Daddy . Fuck . I need to cum !" She holds my body and whispered .

"You can't darling . Make me cum first ." I smirk .

"It's hurt to h-hold i-it !" She can't said properly because my dick still moving .

"Stop !" She push me .

"How you dare push your daddy ?" I fuck her more deep .

"Now . Don't . Moans ." I warn .

I go more fast , deep and rough .

"Ughhh yes daddy . Yes ." She moans . She enjoys now .

"Now . Said what you want baby girl ." I whispered .

"I want you daddy . Ugh !" She put her head back as a pleasure .

"I know you like it . Right ? I miss your body , your touch and your fucking little pussy !" I shoved more deep .

She gasp so loud .

"Ughhh ! Stop daddy . I need to cum ! Please !" She want to cum .

"Nope . Help me first . Mine is not coming yet . Just enjoy it baby . You not got this since Miso was born ." I smirked .

"This is the time we will do again like before baby . I miss you so badly now !" I enjoy .

"I hurt , daddy . Let me cum please . It's hurt to hold it !" She cry .

"Don't cry baby . Just enjoy alright ?" I stretch her hair .

"R-red ." She said make me worried . Red is the word to safe her . I tell her before she pregnant .

I take out my dick and I worried . She cum .

"B-Baby . You alright ?" I look at her .

"I c-can't feel my legs !" She worried .

"Shhh . It's okay . I-I'm sorry . I'm sorry . I'm horny . Sorry !" I hug her .

She keep crying .

"Don't cry please . You make me feel worried ! Sorry . I'm sorry ." I kiss her forehead .

"Okay . We stop yea ?" I asked and she nods .

"I will accompany you here . Sleep okay ? You will be better ." I smiled make her smile with a nod again .

I take her clothes and help her wear it . Same with me .

I lay down next to her and hug her .

"You so good , baby . I'm sorry again okay ?" I stare at her .

"It's okay . I love you ." She said as I kiss her lips once .

"I love you too . Forever . You and Miso was my everything . Okay ?" I hug her tightly until her felt asleep .

I just stare at her beautiful face .

My left arm still hugging her , while my right arms busy playing her phone . Just spot check . She always spot check my phone so can't i ?

She not save another guy number . She just save my number and the family members .

"Oh wow . Now she save my number daddy huh ?" I shocked . She save my number like that !

"It's okay . Let me change mine ." I take my phone and save her name from wife to baby girl .

Suddenly someone knocked the door 3 times .

"Come in !" I said and he open the door . It's Jungkook .

"Namjoon ! Come . Dinner is ready !" He said .

"Go first . I need to wake her up first . Miso already wake up ?" I asked .

"Yea . She was busy playing with Jhope and the others ." Jungkook said with a smiled then he leaves .

"Baby . Hey baby ." I called her .

"Yes ?" She said in sleepy tone . It's cute .

"Come . Dinner ?" I said .

"I'm sleepy ." She replied .

"Please ! Your husband hungry !" I pout make her chuckled .

"Okay . Come on ." She said and pull me . We go downstairs and saw Miso sit at Jhope's lap . The others also already sit at their seat waiting for us .

"Sorry . We late !" I said and sit next to Jhope .

"It's okay ." They said .

"Why Miso ?" Jhope asked . She looks like don't want to sit with Jhope .

"I want to sit and my seat ." She replied .

"Oh . Okay ." Jhope said and put her down with a smiled .

She sit next to Y/N .

We eating and talking so much .

Until .

"Dad . Can I asked you something ?" Miso asked make us chuckled because the way she asked is so cute .

"What is it ?" I asked back .

"Why you hurt mom ?" She said make me shocked . When I hurt Y/N ? I didn't remember .

"Yah . You hit Y/N ?" Jin asked .

"Yah you crazy ? I'm not so dumb to hit my own wife . When I hurt her ?" I asked Miso back .

"Just now ." Miso said .

"Just now ? I think you saw something wrong ? Because mom was sleep before we dinner ." I explained .

"No . I wake up from sleep . I want to go downstairs and I didn't saw anyone . Then I heard mom shout from your room , dad ." She said make me and Y/N blushing .

"Oh shit ." Suga said .

"Uh . I-I'm done eating . Y/N . Come ." I said make them laughed . They understand what Miso mean it .

"Ugh . So embarrassing ." I said slowly when I walked to kitchen .

"Sorry but I hear it ." Mr.Kim said make they laughed again .

"Miso . Your dad not hurting mom . He give a happiness ." Mr.Park said .

"Dad . Don't teach her a disgusting thing . She just 5 years old ." I said from kitchen make they laughed again .

"Why you need to feel embarrassing ? She your wife right ? Everyone will do it after married right ?" Tae asked .

"Duh . You kidding ? In front of Miso ?" I asked back make them chuckled .

"Why they both keep make me jealous ?!" Jimin mad .

"Dad . Help me find a girlfriend ." Jimin grumbled make me laugh again .

"I will help ." Mr.Park reply .

"What do you mean happiness grandpa ?" Suddenly Miso open the topic again .

"When you grow up , you will understand ." Mr.Park said .

"Oh okay ." She smiled .

"Ugh ! I still feel embarrassed . Why Miso hear it ?!" I grumbled .

They laughed .

"Dad . Can I sleep ?" She asked me .

"Yea . Of course honey ." I said with a smiled . She runs to upstairs .

"Okay . Now we can open the topic clearly ." Jin said .

"Yah . Don't ." I said and drinks my water as they chuckled .

"Where Y/N ?" Suddenly Mrs.Jung said . I just noticed she gone .

"Y/N ?" I finding her .

"Yea ?" She said from couch .

"She there's ." I said and sit at my seat back . Next to Jhope . I accompany them eat .

"So when you will make a second kid huh ?" Jungkook said .

"Yah . You keep asking me . How about you ? When you will have a girlfriend ?" I raised my eyebrows .

"Why it's so hard to have a girlfriend ?! How you tackle Y/N ?!" He grumbled make me laugh .

I feel . I feel guilty with his question .

"I-I . I-I need to shower yea ?" I said with a fake smile and go to Y/N .

"I will come back later . I shower first ." I said and stretch her hair . I go to upstairs .

End Namjoon POV

Jung kook POV

He didn't answer my question .

"Guys ? I asked a wrong question ?" I asked them .

"We don't know . Maybe . He looks like don't want to answer how he tackled Y/N ." Suga said .

"It's okay . We asked him later ."

Skip ~
After 15 minutes , we saw Namjoon come to couch and sit next to Y/N .

"I can't !" Tae grumbled from kitchen suddenly .

"Why ?" We asked .

"You remember ? They . Aish . They just a classmate and student you know ? H-How they can . How they can married and happy like this ?! I need a tips duh !" Tae said make us chuckled .

"I don't know . Come on . We sit with them and talked with them ." Jimin hit Tae's shoulders and we go closer to them . They was busy watching television . Namjoon's head at Y/N's shoulder and they holding a hand .

Namjoon looked sleepy .

"Yah you sleepy ? Go upstairs ." Suga said .

"No . I want accompany Y/N watching television ." He said and smiled .

Then the parents also take a seat .

"Yah . Why you not answering my question ?" I asked .

"What question ?" Namjoon raised her eyebrows .

"How you tackled Y/N ?" I asked .

"No . I will not answer it ." He said .

"Why ?" Tae asked .

"You know what i did right ? I will not tell that again ." He said and he keep watching television .

"What you did ?" Jimin that sit next to him asked .

"Please don't asked here . Dads and moms are here !" He whispered . We hear it .

"Why ? We hear it ." Suddenly my dad said .

"Aish . No . I will not tell that ." He said .

"They know all about you . Why you want to keep it ? Tell us ." Jhope said .

"They don't know how I met Y/N right ?" He asked again .

"They know . I already tell them ." Jin said .

"Yah . Aish ." Namjoon grumbled . Y/N already slept at his shoulder .

"Why ?" Jimin asked .

"You know I raped her right ?" He said and he noticed that he said in front of parents . He closed his mouth quickly and he pretended like nothing happened .

"Why ? They already know about that too ." Suga said .

"Who tell ?!" He mad .

We point to Jin .

"Aish . You can't keep it as a secret ?" He mad again .

"Namjoon . Don't blame them . We forced him ." Mr.Min said .

Namjoon calm down . We know he feel embarrassed .

"So ? You already got the answer right ? How I tackled her . So that the answer ." He said and take out his phone .

"We're sorry ." We said in same time .

"It's okay . Just don't make me remembered about that stupid memories again ." He said and keep looking his phone .

"Why you said it as a stupid memories ?" Mrs.Kim asked .

"Mom . It's . It's a disgusting thing I do you know ? That time we still student . School student . You kidding ?" He sighed .

"How about the others girl you got ?" Jin asked .

"Yah . Don't asked it here ." He mad .

"What do you mean with other girls you got ?" Suddenly my dad asked .

"N-Nothing ." He said .

"Yah . Tell us . We are your family ." Mr.Kim forced .

He quiet .

"I already said . Namjoon is playboy before so what you think ?" Jin said .

"Wait . So it's mean you have a sex with others girls before Y/N ?" Mrs.Jung asked .

He quiet .

"Yah . They asking you ." Tae said make Namjoon nod slowly .

"Oh . I just know about that ." Mr.Jung said .

Namjoon just quiet . Maybe he feel embarrassed .

End Jung kook POV

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

21.6K 903 11
"Blindfolds on and clothes off" *Mature Content This is going to be a Short smut story
173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
6.2K 96 102
Written by SirDaddyJoon If you love me , why you asked for break up ?! Just tell me ! At least I know my fault ! Please . - Kim Namjoon (BTS) Kim N...
22K 444 22
Written by SirDaddyJoon "I just said to you , i want to married you . Just yesterday ! And you ? You just play with my feelings you know ?! I'm so s...