ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 33

3.2K 176 347
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author: Music Recommended? 🎶👀🎶

VERY LONG UPDATE CAUSE I'M BUSY NEXT FEW WEEKS! HAPPY YOU ANNOYING ASH??? 🙄😂😒

Note: Ash. Is my shameless friend.

*wipes dramatic sweat* I'm tired!

Ash: Thanks, no thanks. 😌😆😆

Author: Shameless. 😒

Jk: 🙄🙄🙄 Lazy.

Ash: IKR. She is. 😒 Now let me cry about the fact that I don't have pizza.

Author: CAN YOU LIKE FOR ONCE NOT DO THIS TO ME?? 😑😑😑
(Lol you don't have pizza 😝)

Jk: No? What makes you think... I would listen to that? 🤣🤣🤣

Author: My delusional heart! My bad! 😑😑😑

Rm: Thanks Kookie! 🤧🤧💔

Author: 😒😒😭 Now go away everyone and lemme start the chapter! )

¢~¢~¢

"So... How do you feel? Just tell me if my torture is inadequate... I'll make sure to add cherry to its top!" Lin Shin threw the claws aside as he took a seat looking ruthlessly at the duo.

"The others here dont even need it... Tsk! Look at their poor vulnerable faces." he said with a wicked satisfaction. He picked up a lash and hit them all forming red marks all over their bodies

"YAH! STAY BACK! DON'T TOUCH THEM!" Taehyung shouted struggling to free himself from the bonds. Despite all the immense pain he kept struggling because he was restless to see his friends and love in pain.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!" Lin Shin shouted back.

"You think death scares me? Go ah-"

"NO! NO! NO TAE PLEASE!" Lisa shouted at him to stop arguing. Her eyes were filled with tears... More like she was begging him to not do something which could take him away from her. Taehyung looked at her with a soft gaze... "Please for me." she softly said while sobbing. Taehyung looked at Lin Shin in anger and then looked away.

Since Lin Shin held a huge grudge, Taehyun was tortured the most. So much that he wasn't even in his consciousness anymore. Lizzy was constantly tearing up while the others were in no better condition. Lin Shin was tried because of the torture he did to others but very satisfied with his cruel acts.

"You are such a traitor Lin! YOU ARE A SHAME TO WARRIORS." Jhope shouted at the malicious beast with pure hatred, his blood boiled in anger and eyes were as red as fire. If fire was to be measured against his anger the entire castle would be in flames.

"You think I care Jung Hoseok?" he responded with no shame.

"What the f*** do you want???" Jino shouted at him.

"Exactly! Why the hell are we here!" Robert looked at him with anger.

By now Taehyung and Taehyun both were not in their consciousness because of losing a lot of blood.

"I wanted my money and revenge from this kid..." he said grabbing Taehyun's hair and making him look towards him with his eyes still closed and body covered in blood and sweat.

"I don't care about what our lady wants... She can do whatever she wants with you people... I'm done!" he pushed away Taehyun's face and walked out of the cell.

"Hobi!" Jisoo cried out loud and tried to moved toward Jhope who was at a distance from her. The tight bonds prevented her to do so.

"We need to get out!" Robert spoke.

"How?" Lily questioned.

"I'm not sure but one thing I can say is... This 'lady' he just talked about is good to no one."

"We need to save our prince!" Jino spoke.

"Jungkook is in danger too!" Jhope exclaimed.

"Taehyun! Tae! Please wake up!" Lizzy tried to wake up taehyun.

"Taehyung get up! Please! Answer me." Lisa tried to make sure Taehyung was alright.

Both of them were not responding which made Lisa and Lizzy even more worried and upset. There were moments of silence... No one dared to break it.

Jisoo always feared torture, war and darkness. She was shivering with fear as she just witnessed brutal torture of her friends but couldn't help. The cool wind from the cell window bars touched their bruised bodies causing more pain and discomfort to them. She was sitting silently in a corner out of her senses and scared of everything including the little movements around.

"J-Jisoo?" Jhope called out breaking the long silence, to which she just nodded with fear. "Are you okay?" she just nodded as an answer.

All their attention diverted to Taehyung who moved a little still in the tied position.

"Tae?" Lisa called out. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around in a blur vision!

"Taehyun??? Hey? Are you alright??" Taehyung asked moving which made the other's chain which was linked to it move too. Taehyun slowly moved and opened his eyes too, and looked around.

"Taehyun!" Lizzy soft said.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm okay. Is everyone f-fine?" he asked in a soft voice as he still felt the pain of the cuts.

Everyone nodded. Jisoo suddenly came back to her senses looking at Taehyung and Taehyun were ok.

"Tae! Thankgod you guys are alright!" she bursted in tears.

"Sh! Sh! Its okay Jisoo!" Taehyung spoke.

"Yeah. We're good!" Taehyun replied.

She nodded while wiping her tears.

"We need to get out!" Taehyun whispered so that no one out of the cell heard it.

"Yes. Kook and his brother are in danger!" Taehyung spoke.

"Brother? Can someone please explain this?" Jhope asked in confusion.

Taehyun looked at everyone who wanted to know everything too... It was time they knew it... So he spoke...

" I am Kim Taehyun, look alike of Kim Taehyung. I have all the powers and abilities he does. I am the first Guardian of the Yin.

About 17 years ago when our prince wasn't born... Or that's what was assumed by everyone at the dark kingdom... A replica of 8 most powerful royal family's blood was taken to create the '8 Guardians of Yin.'

We are the look alikes of their most powerful successors." Taehyun spoke while trying to hide his pain.

"It all started when... Your Highness, Emperor of the Light Kingdom, King Jungwoo met... Our Highness, Empress of the Dark Kingdom, Queen Evie.... Back then they were just teenagers like us...

Miss Evie was actually from the human world herself... Just like Y/n... She was also a student at The Academy Of Magic where she met Our Highness...

and thats how they fell in love and were chosen as each other's mate...

Everything for them was beautiful... They were happy, loved each other and life could be never better, until the Twin Princes were born... The kingdom was overjoyed...

Jeon Jeongukk or Jungkook's younger brother's existence was know to all but the fact that he was the Saviour of Yun was kept hidden for a long time... until it somehow managed to escape the walls of the light Palace where King Jungwoo and Queen Evie resited with both the princes, the birth of the saviour of the Yin, devastated everyone at the light kingdom... Everyone celebrated Prince Jungkook's birth because he was the Saviour of Yang but wanted to end the Saviour of Yin.

Nothing still mattered until....

One dark night king called our highnesses Queen Evie... and abandoned her along with Jeongukk. He kept Jungkook with himself and Jeongukk and Queen were forced to leave the light palace."

§~§~§

•'•'•

"But you love me...." Evie spoke in disbelief.

"I loved the one who I thought you were..." Jungwoo replied

"I am still the same... Same girl who you love... Same girl who loves you... Same girl who was promised to have you by her side always no matter what!" Evie walked in for a hug which was shrugged by the Jungwoo.

"You have got me a curse!"

"Its not a curse! How dare you call it a curse!" Evie shouted.

What she heard next left her heart broken into a million pieces.... Something she was always feared...

"You will have to leave!"

Distance... From the one she loved from all her heart. From the one who was all she ever wished and prayed for.

"And-d go w-where?"

Were the only broken words which left her mouth followed by soft sobs and heavy tears.

"To where you belong! Away from here." Jungwoo spoke.

"You love me! Dont leave me! I love you!" She cried.

"I dont love you... I used to love you! You should take this curse and go Far away before I-"

Their voices echoed in the dark and isolated court with tears and soft sobs covering the entire room.

"Stop! I dont want to hear it. I dont wanna hear how inhumane you have become. I am going. You will never get anyone's love... All the people you love will never love you back. This is the curse I give you... My love!"

Evie walked away from him leaving no sign of anyone else's presence.

"I'm sorry. I still love you."

Was the last thing Jungwoo whispered which was heard by no one except the never ending emptiness...

'Emptiness in the room or in his heart...?'

•'•'•

§~§~§

"The Queen had very less time to safely make out of the kingdom because everyone were thristy of the blood of a cute little 4 months being who just stepped into this world... Unaware of how cruel this world was.

With the help of a kind witch she made out but... She never went to the dark kingdom herself... She didn't know how it was gonna be like and she had to protect our Prince at any costs.

Even though she was unenlightened of the fact that she was the daughter of the Emperor of the Dark world... She managed to survive on her own for a month until Jeongukk's uncontrollabe powers started to get her unwanted attention.

Soon it was known that Jeongukk was the Saviour of Yin. The Emperor of the Dark World quickly made his way to meet his daughter and grandson and then... Queen Evie was got to our Palace where me and the other Guardians lived.

Both the emperors of the Light and Dark world made an agreement to get the origins of both the prince's existence and past erased from everyone except the royal family member's minds for the safety of Yin & Yang. Everyone including all the Guardians forgot it... Like it never happened...

And it all became an unmemorable nightmare..."

¢~¢~¢

To be continued....

(Author: Hello! Hello!! So.... How was the teaser 1 reveal? 😌😌🤣

Except for a few unanswered questions...

Everything about the duo's history part is cleared... Right?

Any Questions you still think I should cover about their past except...

" How does Taehyun remembers it all when none of the other guardians do? "

Then, let me know here - - - -

before I put the next chapter!!!!

Liked the back story??? 😌😂👀

See you later, alligators! 😂❤️😝)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.5K 48
A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story turn into a tragical one? I hope you lik...
386K 22K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...