The Mighty Force

Af tylerstormx

Four siblings born from a distant planet were sent to Earth when their father, Caldor, was executed by the au... Mere

Authors' note
Chapter 1 Caldor's Decision
Authors' Note
Chapter 2 Grown Up, Caldor's children
Chapter 3 Grown Up, Caldor's Children Part 2
Chapter 4 Heritage
Chapter 5: Manifestation
Chapter 6: Seth Ex Savage
Chapter 7 An Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 8 The Embodiment Of Decomposition
Chapter 9 A Destructive Battle, Diana Vs Dan
Chapter 10 Gordon initiates an attack.
Chapter 11 The Knight Of Bloodshed
Chapter 12 An Extraterrestrial Attack
Chapter 14 The Firstborn, Meet Your Eldest Brother
Chapter 15 A Big Battle Insues
Chapter 16 Adding Fuel To The Blaze
Chapter 17 Is Blood Thicker Than Water?
Chapter 18 The Beggining Of A New Alliance
Chapter 19 Seth's Persuit
Chapter 20 Kendall Coleman
Chapter 21 Unprecedented, A Duel Breaks Out
Chapter 22 Follow Your Moral Compass
Chapter 23 Escape Seth's Ship
Chapter 24 An Intimate Session
Chapter 25 Hail Of Tragedy
Chapter 26 Hail Of Tragedy Part Two
Chapter 27 A Devistating moment
Chapter 28 The Turbulent Storm Continues
Chapter 29 Self Introspection
Chapter 30 Regrouping: Coming To Terms With The Past
Chapter 31 An Attack At The Time Square
Chapter 32 An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 33 A Light In The Darkness
Chapter 34 A Powerful Bond
Chapter 35 An Iron Body
Chapter 36 Your Greatest Strenght Can Be Your Downfall
Chapter 37 United We Stand
Chapter 38 It's Not The End of The Road
Chapter 39 A Looming Threat

Chapter 13 A Ferocious Adversary

66 10 12
Af tylerstormx

Sam landed on the cold, frosty surface of the Arctic. He fixed his gaze on the mountain with a stern expression. He approached it hurriedly, and once he stood before the wall and touched it, it opened. He trudged inside the dark entrance while the opening sealed him into the superstructure.

With the help of the L.E.D. lighter, he navigated his way to the ancient scoutship. When he came across the scout ship, he ascended the ramp door and hurriedly walked inside. Once he got inside, B-22 scanned his body. When the artificial intelligence concluded its analyses, the lights turned on while he went to Gordon's capsule. When he stood in front of the tube, his brows furrowed so tensely that he wished to splatter Gordon's brains with just a glare.

"B-22, release him from the cyro-stasis state."

"Affirmative."

The ice particles began to break down, slowly revealing his head, toes, and body. His hand began to twitch while his eyelids wrinkled. He fidgeted and opened his eyes. He arched his brows since the air mask concealed his smirk.

"Son of Caldor, tell me, what brings you here?"

Sam punched the capsule glass with the lower side of his fist, "I'm not here for a chit chat!"

Gordon raised his hands in surrender.

"Ooh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"I'm not screwing around! Were you the one who sent those scout ships to New York?!" Sam exclaimed angrily as he slammed his fist on the capsule again.

"What attack are you rambling on about?" Gordon inquired, shocked.

"Do not play dumb with me, Gordon. I know that you are the one behind this attack. Did the Codexians put you up to this?" Sam stated as he once again slammed his fist on the capsule.

"As you can see, son of Caldor, I am the most elite warrior in Codex. For this reason, the Council entrusted me with the responsibility of apprehending  you weaklings myself." Gordon stated with pride in his battle prowess.

"As if, I mean, look at you, you got your ass handed to you by your best friend's kids," he chuckled.

"That may be true, but a warrior must fail before succeeding. I will strike when you least expect it. Don't underestimate me because if you do, I will creep up from behind and sink my teeth into your neck."

"Psssh, I'll believe it when I see it," Sam said arrogantly.

"Be that as it may, but don't you have a threat to deal with, you unruly brat?" Gordon retorted.

With furrowed brows, Sam fixed his dreaded gaze at him.

"This is not over," he commented before walking away.

While he did that, Gordon called out to him.

"By the way, how will you deal with a threat that you're unfamiliar with?"

He turned to face him and answered, "Unlike you, my family has my back."

"When your siblings fail, you know where to find me," He cackled.

Sam clicked his tongue and walked away.

********************

New York City

Austin Penthouse

"Well, I guess that's it for the world, " said Harrison.

He and Dan looked at the news from Sam's flat-screen T.V. Dan had a drink in his hand. The beverage's golden hues made it all the more mouth-watering as bubbles soared up to the white foam coating the liquid.

Diana entered the living room from the kitchen with her cell phone in her right hand.

"Do you guys know where Sam is?" She inquired

"Nope, I thought he was at work," replied Harrison.

"Unfortunately, Jonathan called the company, and they said he was not there. Then, we called him dozens of times, and he still didn't respond," replied Diana.

The three momentarily turned their attention to the screen and watched. Sometime later, Dan came up with a suggestion, "Honestly, I think that we should go out there and kick some alien butt."

The two looked at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"Did you lose a couple of screws when I kicked ya ass?" Diana inquired with her arms placed on her hips.

"First of all, you didn't kick my ass. I kicked your ass. Secondly, sweetheart, if there had to be someone who lost a couple of screws, that would be you." he pointed at her.

She rolled her eyes while he continued speaking, "And don't you forget, we have godlike abilities... We're gonna give these aliens a run for their money."

"Okay, smart guy, even if we agree, I doubt Sam would approve," Harrison said.

Immediately, his wide grin contorted into a stern expression. He glared at Harrison and said, "Why? Is it because he's rich?"

"You gotta stop living life with a chip on your shoulder, dude," replied Diana as she shook her head.

His face lit up even more, like a time bomb ready to rig. He clenched his teeth and growled. Then, he pointed at her and raised his voice, "Sam's not the boss of us. We are the strongest beings on this planet. If you two wusses wanna hide behind his back, you're more than welcome. As for me, I am amped up for a fight!!!"

"He kinda has a point," Diana replied as she looked at Harrison.

"Okay, but there's one problem; I can't fight," replied Harrison.

"You can't be serious right now. Didn't you give Gordon a hard time when you duked it out with him?" Dan inquired.

"Well, that was just pure luck, I guess," he replied with a shrug.

"Nah, that's just a random ass excuse. I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it."

"You know, for an adult. You give horrible advice," Harrison said while he held his chin.

**********

Chaos rampant across the district of Midtown, screams harrowing all around, accompanied by a set of wavering hands. A collision occurred as a fleet of cars dashed into each other with unstoppable speed.

From the sky, three space pods descended toward the city's grounds. The thrusters exerted a tremendous gale, circling a small portion of the spot on the tar the ships would soon land on. When the pods anchored the ground, the thrusters were turned off. The rear-ramp doors descended as a group of soldiers marched out with plasma canons latched into their hands. They donned black and silver space armor.

Meanwhile, sirens filled the streets with ear-piercing bellows as a fleet of police cars stormed the streets with incredible pursuit. The fleet of police cars pulled up in front of the spacecraft. Soon after, a group of police officers burst out of their vehicles and stood behind them, aiming their guns at the space soldiers. Lieutenant Gable Chadson moved forward; he positioned a speaker only a few millimeters from his mouth and gave an order.

"My name is Lieutenant Gable Chadson. Although we may not have met before, we are the police force. Kindly, please cooperate with us peacefully to avoid any unwanted confrontation."

"We only answer to our superior," replied one of the space troopers.

"Then, may I have a word with your superior."

The trooper contacted their leader through an earpiece.

In front of the second pod, which was positioned between the other two pods, the soldiers formed two lines after making contact with him. For him to pass through, they paved a route. Once they did, he stepped out of the pod and looked around.

"So, this is Earth, such a fascinating environment."

He strolled through the passage that his soldiers had carved for him. He confronted the lieutenant head-on. Lieutenant Chadson centered his attention on the cryptic symbol on his platinum breastplate. The emblem was chiseled in a diamond shape, and two S letters were forged inside. The S letter on the right was placed only a hair above the S letter on the left. The initials represented his name, Seth Savage Ex.

Lieutenant Chadson tilted his head up to face him. Although fear coursed through his veins, he managed to mask it confidently.

"Are you the one responsible for these men?"

Seth took off his helmet and placed it aside.

"Yes, I am. Who might you be?" He inquired with a deep, rumbling voice.

"I am Luitenant Gable Chadson, and I'd like to address you concerning the current state of things. The arrival of your ships has brought forth panic amongst our citizens. And no other vehicle other than a car is allowed here!"

Immediately, Seth's eyes narrowed. He slightly bobbed his head to the side, striking fear in the Luitenant's heart.

"So Luitenant, suppose I refuse. What will you do?" The deep pitch of his voice sent shivers down the Luitenant's spine. He stuttered as a response; the hand that held the speaker shook violently.

"We'll be forced to take you down!" He stated.

Seth hoisted him with ease after firmly grabbing onto his neck. The other police officers aimed their guns at him from behind.

"Put the Luitenant down, or we will shoot!" One of the police officials commanded from behind.

Gable's body slammed hard on the ground after Seth flung him away. Seth then took off his gauntlet and pointed a clenched fist at the official who called him out. He blasted three quarts of crystals in his direction. When the series of crystals pierced through his neck, blood gushed out wildly.

"No one tells me what to do!"

In response, the other police officers opened fire on him. The only impact that the bullets had on him was a tapping sensation at the base of his nerves, failing at the slightest to graze him. He muttered as he hurled out thirty quarts of crystals in their direction. Each officer received multiple quarts of piercings through their neck.

He then turned his attention to Gable, transforming his right limb (wrist) into a long blade that stretched down to his knees. The blade was made of crystal material, and just as Seth was about to impale him, Dan came from behind and launched a fireball in his direction. He was repelled toward the nearest building by the ball of fire.

Seth's soldiers were baffled by what they saw. To find the perpetrator of this despicable assault, they turned around to look in the direction of where the assault came from. Turning in that direction, they noticed Dan, Diana, and Harrison standing apart. They activated their plasma attacks and raised them toward them.

Diana then raised her hands and ejected a barrier made of decomposing matter. After that, she released a purple haze through her hands. The intangible element seeped out of the base of her palms and spread all around the soldiers. The haze caused the armor of the soldiers and the matter of the plasma cannons to corrode. Soon after, the soldier's organic tissues began to decompose. The troopers fell to the ground, and eventually, they matured into corpses as mushrooms grew out of their flesh.

When Seth collided with the building, he fell on his back and looked up to face the ceiling. As he rested there, he rubbed his gut and chuckled.

"Well, I'll be. I didn't realize that Earth had such ferocious warriors," he reflected.

Then, he crawled up to his feet and dusted himself. He trudged out of the building from the opening he carved through by his landing. He faced his foes with a menacing glare as the three looked at him from a distance, anticipating his next move.

"Crystal Dash!!!"

He punched the ground, causing a line of crystals to sprout out from the ground. The crystals advanced to them while continuing to grow. Eventually, the crystals towered over the three.

Quickly, the three dispersed while the line of crystals advanced past them. Harrison was the first to launch an attack on Seth. As he charged at him, he clenched his fist, which morphed into a giant fist of rocks. Once the latter was a few inches close, he attempted to strike him on the left side of his face. Seth used the back of his forearm to deflect the blow in response. He then delivered a punch to Harrison's abdomen. Afterward, Seth smudged his elbow against the backside of the young lad's neck. He fell on his knees after the impact of that attack and eventually lay flat on the ground.

Dan then emerged from behind and threw a fireball at him. Unfortunately, Seth perceived the attack coming from a mile away with the aid of his blade. He utilized the crystal blade as a barrier after it reflected the ball's reflection. Meanwhile, Dan slid under the ball of flames when it deflected to him. He got up to his feet and jumped in the air. He attempted to land a roundhouse kick, to which Seth responded by blocking the attack with his right forearm.

Seth pushed his leg away using his forearm and attempted to punch Dan. Dan blocked the attack with his right elbow. However, things became dire when Seth was finally able to land a powerful jab toward his jaw. When his fist came in contact with his jaw, he nearly lost his balance as he was on spaghetti legs.
While he struggled to maintain his balance, Seth delivered an uppercut to his jaw. At this, the force of the uppercut propelled him upward. He was then thrown to the ground after Seth grabbed his leg.

From behind, Diana emerged and tossed a car at him. Seth responded by cutting it in half with the blade. After that, she launched air-pressure projectile attacks. He shielded himself with the crystal blade when the projectile attacks struck it.

"Why didn't his blade rot away when it came in contact with my projectiles," she pondered.

As she drew closer to him, she continued to deliberate until she concluded.

"Of course, that explains everything. This guy can manipulate crystals. And crystals can withstand an incredible amount of force."

She then attempted to kick him with a flying kick. While soaring in the air, Seth shockingly landed a turning kick to her gut. She collided against the ground after the impact of that attack. She flipped herself back up to her feet and tried to land a hook punch to his jaw. His response time was so quick that he grabbed her fist and landed a hook punch toward her jaw. Since she was dazed, he kicked her in the chest for the finishing blow. The impact of his kick sent her flying until she hit the side of a car.

A few minutes later

Sam arrived at Midtown, at the same place where the scuffle took place. Fortunately, the police arrived, and people started gathering up, discussing what happened as he walked around the area that would soon be dubbed a crime scene. He caught sight of Diana's leather jacket neatly placed on the ground. A recording device was neatly placed on the garment when he got there. He grabbed it and put it on his ear as he listened.

"If you wanna see your siblings again, meet me outside the Earth's atmosphere. Yours sincerely, Seth Savage Ex!"

He turned to face the direction of the arctic circle and swallowed a lump.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
151 64 10
poems. Book cover credit :- @infernalbiitch
10.8K 112 50
This Is An Aarmau Story Where Aaron Meets Aphmau And She Makes Aaron Feel _____ ! You'll Find Out What Happens Between Them And How They Fell For Ea...