🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins

1.2K 63 19
By brownboiiii

(extra added in the end)

6 months later.

Adraniel's Pov:

I cleaned the counter annoyed, as a customer spilled his drink all over it.
Like damn dude if you can't hold all that drink calm the fuck down and stop drinking.

It's been 6 months since I'm on earth , ripped off my title and powers.
Elijah visited me sometimes but he is also lessening his visits due to my father's new rules that are quite strict.
He was shocked but then he laughed about my job as a bartender.

I wonder if my father knew about me , an angel , working in a bar in this slutty costume. I bet if he'd known he will be furious as hell. But it was him who said to find a job that pays me well.
But then again it also proves that he really doesn't cares for me to even look out for me.
I get paid 10$ for an hour means 7200$ a month , I guess if no cutoffs made, so it was good a job
The bar was really famous and one of the place where only riches come , so my pay was really high as expected from a place like this.

Few months ago I was so much into my human disguise that I would forget that I'm an angel. I think just because my power aren't there that does not means I'm no longer an angel. I still have the angel's charm, my aura is kind and powerful too.

I was so into my aggressive wiping that I didn't paid attention to my surroundings. A little buzzer went off and I jerked in surprise. Every staff member went into sudden frenzy. I frowned in confusion, what was happening?

They started cleaning the tables ,the floor and in few minutes the bar was shining.
Paul came out and was inspecting everything then he looked at me.

" Addy boy you are new so you stay behind the counter Shanaya and Madylene you take their table, everyone I don't want any problem , ok?! " With that he went inside his cabin.

I was confused what was happening few of the customers who were rich and famous were only left while most of them were driven out of the bar.

I glanced at Shanaya , she befriended me the first day I came here.
She had long black hair , coffee coloured skin. She was extremely Gorgeous might I add.

" What's this ruckus about?" I asked her.

"It's the sins! They are coming so we need to be well prepared they come here once a month !" She explained. I frowned , who were the sins?

"Who are the sins?" I asked.

"They are group of seven brothers , they all are extremely handsome and are filthy rich . The people call them the seven sins because they are seven and their job kinda relates to the biblical sins and they look so hot that you can't resist them!" She explained.

I nodded.

Humans are really weird calling them something the dont even know about.
Don't they know that the seven sins are extremely deadly demons that are capable of wiping countries in a single snap if they want. They are ruthless monsters and ehh I'm an angel obviously I despise the entire demon kind and vice versa. Humans are naive, they don't know the dangers of the supernatural that lurk around them. I'd obviously save them if I encounter demon cause now that I lost my angel powers ,I'm not visible to demons as an angel but that does not means they're not visible to me.  Wait a minute!! No No No No No.
I shook my head.
I was told not to indulge with demons again ,I knew what happened last time.
I kept working on the counter lost in my thoughts.

I was just cleaning the machines when they entered.

Shanaya wasn't lying when she said they are extremely handsome.
The seven brothers were extremely hot and mouth watering . Each had a sharp jaw and were extremely tall and they were irresistible to not stare at.  All of them were like Adonis. They looked so handsome and I cant help but stare at them. They all had this weird energy around them that made them look dangerous but yet I don't what , like maybe Eccentric?

A weird sensation ran through my entire body sending chills down my spine. I felt like my heart was tied with a string and was being pulled out of my chest.

As horrifying as it sounds this feeling was pleasant. I found my entire body going warm. My mind ran like a bell as if signalling me something. I get this feeling when there was a danger, or something nice or bad or anything coming up. But it was specified , at the moment I can't tell what it was. Whether something good was coming , something bad or some danger.

My eyes fell on the tall, lanky male. He had a light coffee coloured skin , his hairs were silky black and his eyes , I could tell their colours from far apart but they looked so alluring. My gaze fell upon him and he looked so hot in a tuxedo. It seemed impossible to take my eyes off him. He stopped talking to his brothers as he too rubbed his hears and then looked straight in my direction but I was hidden by the dispensing machine.

His grey eyes which I now saw properly seem to glare in confusion in my direction. His jaw was sharp and his cheekbones were high. He stared at my direction and then shrugging went with his brothers.

My heart was beating very loudly and I looked down to see myself hard . I blushed in embarrassment.
No !! Bad Adraniel! Bad Adraniel!

I shook my head and drowned a glass of cold water down my throat.
I stared at the group as they all sat at the corner in the vip booth.
As I heard from Shanaya, the oldest was William who was famous businessman ,he had a bad temper. But now as I stared discreetly at them from here I tried to study all of them by my own.

Wiliam , whose picture Shanaya showed me along with the others sat in the middle. He almost looked like he could kill anyone with that annoyed and sour expression on his face. He really looked like someone pissed in his coffee this morning. He had a permanent frown on his face and his face would go red from time to time as his nose would flare in anger as something his brothers said. He was dangerous. If I were to give them the names of real seven sins I'd give him wrath.

Then there was Pierce. He was an actor/model. And as I observed him, he really looked so, so out of his brothers. Its like he had an ego as big as the empire state building. He would roll his eyes at something his brothers did. He'd constantly touch his hair or reapply makeup I assume. He constantly texted someone on his phone and it was obvious that he wasn't like others. He was obsessed with himself. I'd give him Pride.

Ezekiel , he was the co-owner of a very successful bank with Greyson as the other co-owner.

As I observed Ezekiel , he seemed weird to me. He would constantly look at his brother with this.....longing look? Like he was jealous or something only for Greyson to pat him. I noticed the little action, since my eyes were sharp.
To be honest it looked Like Ezekiel had a little bit of everything his brothers had.
Ezekiel had a had long hairs bit they were died in black, brown, blond and brunette shades. It was like a gradient, he ahd a shade of his each brother in his hair. He had his beard style like William but then again all of them and it same. He had his ears pierced like Pierce and they wore matching earrings. The rings matched with Greyson. I'd definitely give him Envy.

Greyson , he was Greed. I could say without thinking. He stared at his brothers Weirdly when they talked about their money or financial stuff. He'd often say something which would annoy them and they'd tell him " shut up you're so greedy!"

Gaston was a famous five star celebrity chef and owned famous hotels across world , one of them being the famous Bonheur du soir' . He practically inhaled a the food that was being sent to their table. He was Gluttony.

Sebastian the youngest of them was also a model , but I heard he didn't even had to work hard for that he just got what he wanted while he slept and laid around. And that's what he was doing right now. Instead of drinking , Sebastian laid there passed out on the couch , but he wasn't completely asleep cause he'd give answers and ask questions by suddenly jolting awake . He was sloth, no doubt.

The last but not the least, not at all the least. The one who seem to capture my attention , despite all of them being handsome and hot he certainly caughr my attention. I could say I already was developing a tiny little crush on him.
By the looks of him, it was strange. Unlike his brothers I couldn't read him.
That only gives the answer as it itself that he'd be list cause he owned bars and pubs. But I couldn't say he'd have anything regarding list ignoring his hot body who every girl lusts over and lusty eyes that mesmerized me.

I was busy serving drinks to a man who came up to the bar when I smelt it .
Ghe familiar scent of ash and burning meat and my head snapped towards the door so fast it would have snapped, as two person or I should say two demons entered the bar.
They were extremely pretty and looked very beautiful. Obviously angels are extremely gorgeous and breath taking because of the divinity in us , we were celestials afterall. But demons, other than Lucifer and fallen angels all the demons were and are hideous and looked like monsters.

Demon high lords would shapeshift or change their appearance because of their power but under it they looked hideous.
Were they high demon lords , both of them?
They both were somewhat alike maybe they were siblings , who am I kidding all demons are like arrogant siblings. They both were something different. They had this aura that said mess with us and you'll regret being born
They moved as they owned the place and sat with the sins in their booth.

The irony two demons sitting with seven human brothers who call them the sins. I rolled my eyes and decided to stay as low as possible. I didn't have anything to worry about but being caught but still I have to be cautious.
So I went to my locker and sprayed a decent amout of my perfume to hide my natural sweet angelic scent.
I went back to working and observed the two demons who seemed really friendly with the sins which was weird.  They talked to them respectfully?!?

Demons were ruthless arrogant creatures who knew nothing but chaos.
I turned to Matt another co-worker of mine and asked him curiously.

"Who are those two ?" I pointed out to those two demons. He looked over and realisation struck his face as he figured who I was talking about.

"Oh them. They're  Cassandra and Carnel Smith , they are very close family friends to the Castle family. " He informed me I nodded.

Obviously demons and their desire on staying on top . As they saw a successful family they latched onto them. I scoffed mentally.

Matthew and Alexandra Daddario as Carnel and Cassandra Smith

After few minutes , Shanaya came back panicking.

"Shit shit shit shit !" She sai panicking as she started keeping the bourbon bottle and glasses down.

" What happened?" I asked as Matt wiped his hands on a rag.

" Mr Castle says he wants a cocktail , he is bored by the usual bourbon!" She panicked.

"There are seven Mr Castle there Shanaya!" Matt rolled his eyes.

"Lucien asked for it , Addy you make it you make the best cocktails!" She said pointing to me.

I gasped.

"Me ??"

"Yes go on start working!" She pushed me to begin.

"But Paul said I had to stay low. Why can't Matt make one?!" I asked.

"I said ,YOU, make the best cocktails . Come on chop chop."
I started making the most popular cocktail I accidentally discovered.
Paul said I had magic in my hands as my cocktail was one of the best he ever tasted. He wasn't the only one, the customers often preferred my cocktail over anything else.

I started making a Negroni , mixing the stuff and serving it in a glass and decorating it. I gave it to Shanaya who looked pleased by the looks of drink.
Few minutes later she came back with an empty tray and a stoic expression. I paled and started thinking of all the worst case scenarios.

"What happened ? Did he not like it?" I asked getting a bit nervous.
She looked at me and then the biggest shit eating grin appeared on her face and she squealed .

"He loved it , he said he never had a Negroni so delicious before . He asked if I made it but when I told you the new guy made it he became so delighted. He wants to meet you because he obviously knows you are new because it's the first time he had a Negroni here!" She said in a single breath.

I stood there watching her dumbfounded.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go!" A weird nervousness set in me. There were two demons among them. I didn't know whether I should go with her or notm
Well as long as I'll be discreet they won't know.

" You know Lucien owns this place and he comes here regularly but he never had that so he was pleased and when I told him it was a new worker he wanted to see his new employee himself!" She explained.

"He owns this place??!" I asked baffled. She laughed.

"Oh honey this is not even one percent of what he owns. He owns bigger clubs and bars than this!" She said. I took a deep breath before going out of the bar.

I dusted off my revealing clothes that showed my milky white thighs and feminine waist. It covered my nipples but still I was basically naked from sides and back.

I heard there laughter and a little bit of their conversation.

" I can't believe Axel is Nyx's soulmate. Can you believe that?!" I think this was William.

"To be honest I don't know if Nyx telling the truth to Axel was the right thing? I mean yeah he's his mate and they are being couplet together. Letting Axel know about us was , quite risky. " This was Gaston I think?

" To be honest. Didn't really expected that I'd see the little bat there." Someone said sleepily and I think this was Sebastian.

" Axel is the CEO of a literal Brand. Obviously you'd find them on a fasion show."

I took a deep breath and then knocked. The chatter died down and I entered the booth smiling politely.

As my eyes met his , I swear I turned into a puddle of mush. His dark grey eyes bored into my light grey ones.
His eyes were so dull and soulless until his eyes set on me. It was like a blazing fire set in his eyes as he saw me. Weird , how can I know if it happened because of me. He stared at me with something I'd call Intrigue. I shook my head and smiled at the Nine people there. When I had entered everyone started staring at me.

The Seven brothers were watching me intensely like I had killed their cats or something. Even the asleep Sebastian had woke up and was glaring at me. Dude calm down, your brother called me here. And he's practically checking me out.
He eyed me up and down and then smirked,  that smirk sent tingles down my spine.

"Oh what do we have here ?" His deep voice made my knees buckle.
I regained my posture and greeted him with a smile trying to be less awkward.

"Good evening Mr Castle!" I smiled at him politely and he smirked back sexily at me.

"So you are the new employee at my bar huh? I say I'm quite impressed with your talent as well your looks . Your hands have magic in them , love. I never tasted a Negroni this strong and delicious, which by the you look as well !" He licked his lips and eyed my thighs.

" Luci, behave " William had warned him with a weird look in his eyes and then rolled his eyes at his brother.
The others were smirking at me.
Others looked at me with the same interest, like I was a prize , their prey. They were damned I could tell. Even though the presence of demons here , I still can sense purity in human souls. But these seven , it was first time I couldn't even feel if they even had souls. They were like hollow manequins.
Except William , he had this warm or I'd say a light aura around him. But still they all seem to be cautious. The demons though, they just blankly stared at me with disinterest. I think they can't figure out I was an angel.

" Well I hope Paul gives you a nice pay?" He asked and I nodded smiling.

" Well I say you should get more I'll ask Paul to increase your pay and here have this as a tip! " He fished out a 100$ bill and handed me. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Sir you don't have to , I'm an employee . It's my job!" I tried to resist but one look from him made me shut up.

"No I absolutely insist ! Keep it sweets!" Now that nickname in his deep seductive voice made me blush.
I nodded and excused myself to leave , when the girl Cassandra stopped me.

"What is that sweet smell on you?" She asked. I mentally panicked but didn't let my panic surface.
I turned around ,

"Ugh it's ugh mah-my new Cologne!" I stuttered in a hurry to leave.

"Yeah so? what is the name I quite like it." She said persistent to know the name of the cologne smelling me.

"Hmm I'm familiar with that scent, it's Dior Sauvage isn't it?" Pierce asked and I mentally thanked him for saving me unknowingly. But still he had that glint in his eye that said he did it Knowingly and purposely sending me an acknowledging look .

" Yeah sir it is !" I smiled at him.
The girl left my arm and let me go but with narrowed eyes.
I released a breath I didn't knew I was holding.

"We'll meet again , darling !" Lucien said making me blush like a tomato.
I left the booth like my as was on fire , and I heard his deep laugh behind followed by others.
Even walking to the counter I could feel his eyes as he checked me out.
I looked at my watch to see my shift was over.
I quickly changed and left the bar.

I walked down the alley and spread my wings and flew away .
As I ascended I saw someone well Lucien as I could make out looking above .
He couldn't see me right ? He was a human afterall.

I flew back to my home and landed on the balcony.

I saw Eleanor sitting on the couch eating a tub of ice cream . She was
probably watching 'friends'.
She saw me and rolled her eyes.

"Do you see that ? Its called a door and we humans use it to walk inside a house !" She scoffed as I entered the balcony and stretched out , spreading my wings hitting her upside down.
I smirked.

"Bitch!" She muttered and threw a spoon at me which I dodged.

Did I tell you she knows I'm an angel? No , well hear me people.

Hear me a I tell my most embarrassing coming out story.

Flashback

4 months back , Eleanor was on her usual dayshift. I thought it would be extremely smart of me to walk around butt naked with my wings spread out . I mean , it has been a long while since I let my body parts get free air and sunlight.
I was dancing on some song and I didn't hear the front door opening. She had her own key.

"Sorry Addy I forgot something , I'll be just on m- aahhhhhhhhhhhhh! " She screamed loudly .

I hurriedly turned around and covered my boy parts using my wings .

She looked at me horrified.
I was scared myself , I didn't have my powers so I couldn't wipe her memories.
I tried to stutter out some excuse when she bursted out laughing.
I looked at her confused.

"Fuck!!! bitch your dick is so small" She cackled like a old hag and I turned deep red in embarrassment.
What in the actual fuck , she saw my wings and what she pointed out was my dick?!??!
She stopped laughing and came towards me.

"And seriously , cosplay?" She said laughing.
I frowned at her.

" Where did you buy these beautiful wings? " She asked as she moved forward to touch them but I stepped back and they moved a little.
Her eyes widened.

"Those are fake , aren't they?"and she asked warily as hesitance and suspicion clouded her eyes.
I sighed, no point of hiding I think.
I retracted them back on my back and they appeared as two giant wing tattoos on my back.

She gasped.
"Tho- those are real?" She asked shocked.

I nodded.

"You bitch!  you are a motherfucking angel?!?!" She screamed.
I looked at her terrified that she will tell someone.

"Eleanor look please don't tell anyone , if someone finds out I'm as good as dead or a circus animal!" I pleaded.

She scoffed and looked offended
"You seriously think I'll rat you out , you are my best friend for godsake!" I sighed in relief.

"Can I see them?" She asked and I hesitantly nodded.

I slowly unveiled them and she looked at me in pure amazement.

She moved to touch and she touched my left wings and stroked it lightly, I moaned.
She immediately retracted her hands thinking she hurt me.

"Sorry our wings are extremely sensitive !" I said sheepishly.

" Wow just wow you are so beautiful Adraniel ! " She said and I flushed as she praised me.

" Can I wear my clothes?" I asked embarrassed that I was still naked. she laughed and nodded.

"So that's why you and Elijah would just dissappear for months and then return out of nowhere ?" She asked and I nodded.

"What are you the angel of and what are you doing on earth?" She asked curious.

"I am the angel of love and relations , I haven't actually found my true identity yet and did something extremely stupid so I was exiled out of heaven by my own father who happend to be the king of Angels , I have to stay on earth ripped of my title and powers until I find my true purpose. Stupid isn't it? " I explained and she gasped.

" So you are telling me you are not only an angel but a fucking prince??? This could not get any better! " She laughed.

" You seriously find it hilarious don't you? "I asked annoyed and she nodded.

" It's like those books I read on wattpad!" She mumbled.

" What?"

" Nothing " she smiled.

" Wait a minute you were more surprised to see my dick rather than my wings?" I asked her shocked.

She nodded I rolled my head 360° groaning loudly.

" Girl what is wrong with you , do you need therapy or what?" I asked frustrated but she just smiled and shrugged.

"Right now I'm getting late you will tell me more about it when I come home and don't worry your secret is safe with Mommy !" She winked and left .  Mommy???

That's how I ended up telling her everything , she was very accepting and didn't utter a single word about me to anyone.
In the end we both bitched about my father.

I gave her a locket of my feather as a protection charm so she would be safe , she was a human afterall.
To this date I'm disturbed that she was more fascinated by my dick compared to my wings.
5 and a half inches limp wasn't that small, was it?

I shook my head and sat on the couch.
She looked at me and then paused her show.

"What is it?" She asked concerned as she saw my tensed body.

"I encountered two demons at the bar, they caught my sweet angelic scent"I whispered and she gasped.

In a minute she was on my lap searching for any injuries on my face and asking if was alright.

" I'm okay Elle it's just the girl stopped me and asked me what cologne I wore , means she was suspicious " I told her and
she nodded.

" I suggest you take tomorrow off and rest and be safe hun!" She said kissing my head , she cared for me just like Emanuel and Emily. I missed them.
I prayed daily so they could hear me. I didn't knew if they could or not.

After getting fresh and changing into my boxers , I  slipped under the covers waiting for sleep to wash over.

Soon sleep overtook me and I slept with a smile on my face as I dreamt of my home and family.

The next day when I woke up I spent my entire day at home cleaning, doing meditation, reading and resting. I don't know why but I was feeling restless.

It was like someone was watching me but not from around. It was like someone was watching me from somewhere else.

First I thought maybe mum or the twins or Elijah but the feeling I get when they watch over was warm. This feeling I had left me bothered. It was hot and cold at the same time and it'd sent shiver down my spine.

Third Person Pov

As Adraniel watched the television from under his covers , a dark cloud  invisible to Adraniel and humans ,floated outside the window. It took a humannlike figure with seven pairs of different coloured eyes. The other six eyes closed and the dark grey eyes glowed and turned menacingly towards the window.

The figure entered the apartment forcefully through the window and spread over the ceiling.

A weird chill ran down Adraniel's spine and he looked around himself in confusion.

He was feeling hot from inside but the temperature outside was cold. A pungent smell of rotten meat hit Adraniel's nose making him gag.

He covered his mouth and looked around.

The shadow on the ceiling watched him like a hawk , it piercing gaze went unnoticed by Adraniel. He got up and searched for the source of smell.

The smell seem to be coming from inside the house.
He gagged as the bad smell filled the room again as wind flowed in the room from the window.

Adraniel got up and looked outside only to gag at the sight.
Below his window was a black dead crow , maggots crawling all over its bloody body.

Adraniel gagged and the smell so pungent it made him cry . He slammed the window shut and ran to the bathroom to puke.

The shadow followed him in and gazed at his actions. The shadow kept watching him until the sound of door opening for its attention. When it sensed a human entering it slowly crawled out of the window and escaped.

The shadowy figure flew away and stopped at a huge property at the far end of the city .
The property was huge and comprised of  7 small mansions merged into one giant conglomerate of mansion.

The house was the lair of the infamous seven sins. Each mansion was modified accordingly to the sins.
The figure like a snake came down from the sky to the vast simming pool where the seven brothers sat, unbothered by their nudeness.

The grey eyed man, Lucien Castle smiled subtly as the shadow stood beside him and took a form of male.

His skin was dark and two dark bluish coloured horns protruded out of his skull. His eyes were black and he only wore a loincloth to cover himself.

Carnel Smith in his demon form

(Not my art. Picked from Pinterest. Credits to owner)

The male hissed as he stood in the middle of the pool and kneeled till his chin was touching the water.

The seven brothers acknowledged the presence of the demon and Lucien smirked.

" Any news why an angel is working in one of my bars as a human, Carnel?" Lucien asked , his expression stoic and his eyes filled with rage at the thought of spy angels .

"Yes , my lords. It appears the angel had no idea I watched him for hours. Perhaps he's new or still doesn't know how to use his powers. I think he might be visiting but he's living a girl, human." Carnel said  making Lucien frown.

Sebastian whose head was submerged under water and was probably asleep surfaced and stared at Lucien.

"Chill down Luci. I think we should stay back until the 'fairies' make any moves. If they're spying on us, which by the way when they do not? They're obsessed with us.
They can't send us back to hell even they know that. If they does something , well Gaston I hope you know how to make chicken wings from angel wings?" Sebastian joked making the others laugh.

"I don't get it sometimes. You guys and your Paranoia. Not like some angel can win against you. You're the seven princes of hell" Daniel said as he walked in carrying a tray of Martinis.

He dropped his pants and slowly climbed in the pool.

Pierce would whistled causing the human to flip him off.

"Reserved" Daniel said as he let William hug him closer .

"Fiesty human. You know we demons can kill you with a single slash of our claws?"  Greyson said smirking as his hand turned into black pointy talons.

"  I lost the count a long time ago but  I think you have said it enough times yet can't do it. Cause if you did William will claw out your ass." Daniel replied smirking  causing William to smirk and nuzzle into the human'sneck.

" I think I won't mind the idea of William and I together in a bed." Greyson retorted causing Daniel to blush and growl in possessiveness.

"He's mine. Go fuck another one of your brother."  Daniel growled making the others laugh.

"Why don't we a just fuck you instead? What a puny human can do?" Lucien smirked as he said this.

"Will!!  They're harassing me again." Daniel said pouting to his boyfriend.

" I mean Is not mind if we organized an orgy again like last time. " William smirked at his boyfriend sending him to another shade of red.

"I'm done. I'm officially not talking to you!" Daniel said as he moved to walk away only to get pushed into Williams' chest.

" Fine fine my love. Oii! If anyone says another word to my baby I'll cut your dicks off your body." William warned jokingly.

Their banter continued but Lucien seem to be in a deep thought. He couldn't figure out why the hell all of a sudden he was too obsessed with he angel boy.

He has encountered angels before and as long as they don't disturb him which they usually don't he doesn't gets involve with them too. And unlike other angels who smell like someone had put too much of that choking flowery perfume ,this particular angel smelt different.
A good different.

Suddenly Lucien was intrigued. He was intrigued in the angel boy.

Something in the boy drawn Lucien to him. Lucien smirked as dark twisted thoughts filled his mind.
It had been a while since he played with an angel.

He smirked and stared at his house.
He had to made accomodations for the angel to stay with him.
And he also has to buy many things he'll need to take care of his guest.

The boy was not taller than 5'10 , I think a 6 feet coffin would suffice after I played with him, Lucien thought chuckling.
Working in his bar might be the first and last biggest mistake the angel did.

Lucien weaved the threads of his dark and twisted fantasy he would get involved in with the angel when he caught him and when he'll be done he'd put the angel out of misery Lucien would make him got through.

Lucien Castle , one of the real seven deadly sins. One of the seven princes of hell and a top ranked demon who was a fallen angel. He was cruel and ruthless and he despised angels and heavens with all he had .

But as he planned on what he'll do with the angel, Lucien can't help but feel, remorse?

Was that remorse what Lucien felt? The thought of doing something bad to the angel suddenly made Lucien's heart beat faster. When he'd first saw the angel his entire body lit up in warmth.

Lucien and his brothers had spent years of their life in hell's hottest pit that'll melt of a humans skin but this warmth,it seem to come from his chest , somewhere from his heart.

It was like his heart was tied with a string and was being pulled out but in a good way. He can't help but feel , nauseous . He couldn't help but feel annoyed by the idea of this feeling.
He decided he would go and observe the little angel by himself.

With that , Lucien gulped down his glass of Martini and stood up to leave.

"Go Lucien!" Ezekiel shouted as Lucien started to walk away .

That made him stop and turn around to face his brothers.

They wolf whistled at him and he smirked.

"Take a photo it'll last longer." Lucien said smirking.

"I think we had more than a picture if you know what we mean" Gaston laughed.

"Won't be surprised if we found him on pornhub or something." Greyson joked making all of them laugh.

Lucien sighed at his brother's annoying behaviour.
They can intolerable sometimes but he can't leave them. They were the seven sins,

They were born on the same day , they shared a room , the same crib, the same toys, they even shared lovers and he can't help but say despite being a demon that yes , he loved them.
They really weren't brothers since they were made of celestial matter and we'll they were demons. There were no relations among demons.

They did what they want. Lucien rolled his eyes and went back to the pool.
Maybe he'll stalk the boy later. For now , he'll just enjoy his brothers company for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Edited and just to let y'all know. Shits gonna turn more dark and twisted now.  I have some sinister ideas to add. I don't know if I should even write them but ehh who cares, skip if it gets too much.    👍🙂👍

As if isn't the devil's number on the chapter named devilish grins. Is he tryna tell me smthng lol?!😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.2K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.1M 64.6K 37
It's the final showdown. The Shifter is done playing games. The war reaches its peak. The fate of the universe is at hand. And Lucifer finds himself...
123K 9K 59
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 3) The Seven Deadly Sons have lost their brother and have chosen to choose different paths. But their loss was just...
257K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...