Crazy Affection

By iam_selcouth

What is difference between love and affection? Affection is fondness of someone and what if this affection b... More

Disclaimerโšก
Meet and greet with cast ๐Ÿคฉ
1. Love at first sight โค
2.SECTIONS ๐Ÿ˜‰
3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S ๐Ÿ˜Š
Author's note 1 โœ
4. Falling for them....๐Ÿฅ€
5.Just weird...๐Ÿค”
6.Drooling over.....๐Ÿ˜Š
7. NEWBIES ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
8. PARTY Preparations ๐ŸŽ‰
SOLVE THE MYSTERY 1 ๐Ÿค”
9. What happened at PARTY?? ๐Ÿป
10. Party over.๐Ÿฅ‚
11. Invitation + Revealed ๐Ÿ˜‘
11. Sometimes sorry isn't enough! ๐Ÿ˜ข
A day to remember for Sartikians! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
12. Thank you Alaaya....๐Ÿฅบ
13.Shifted or not?? ๐Ÿ˜•
14. Fates....๐Ÿ’”
15. Finally we met!!! ๐Ÿ˜„
16. Just go to hell !๐Ÿคฌ
18. I hate you!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
19. SLAM BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
20. LIE OR DIE๐Ÿ”ช
21. Home sweet Home๐Ÿก
22. Oh nooo!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
23. It's not like that!๐Ÿฅฒ
24. Ready for the date! ๐Ÿ‘—
25. Aww!! โค
26. Is it true? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
27. Shimla notice ๐Ÿ“Œ
28. The Untold Crises ๐Ÿ’ธ
29. Jealous Alaaya?? ๐Ÿ˜œ
30. Shimla! ๐Ÿ—ป
31. The shimla story ๐Ÿงญ
32. Club? ๐Ÿป

17.Feeling high!! ๐Ÿท

188 25 33
By iam_selcouth

'Hey girls someone is messaging me to come outside hostel at 9:30 pm.' Sehmat said to Ahaana and alaaya.

'So go.' Alaaya said chewing the gum.

'He/she said with you both in midy or bodycon' She completed.

'I will not come' Ahaana said.

'I am also out then.' Alaaya said.

'Please girls.......pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee............pleasshhhhsseeeeeee' Sehmat said with a cute face which can't get ignored by them. So they agreed.

At 9.20 p.m

Outfits

The three girls seeked out of the campus. They all were having pepper spray in their clutches. Their was a car standing and the driver asked to sit inside the car. Then suddenly someone hugged alaaya from back. Sehmat and Ahaana didn't noticed the boy and sprayed the pepper spray on him. Which made a burning sensation and irritation in his eyes.

'Fuck you girls!!! What are you doing?' The boy asked.

Alaaya recognized the voice of that person.

'Ayush??' Alaaya asked guessing him.

'Yes babes it's me. And my eyes are burning.' He said in a pain.

'Ufff I am so sorry baby!' She said rubbing his eyes softly which made it better.

'So,you were the one who was messaging me?' Sehmat asked with a doubt.

'I texted you hottie' One more boy said. Sehmat turned around to see and that boy was Vihaan.

'What the actual fuckkkk' Sehmat screamed and just then Ahaana noticed Kabir.

'Sit in the car.' Kabir ordered all of them.

'nope we'll not' Sehmat screamed.

Vihaan held her by her wrist and pushed her inside the car.

'Ughhhhh what the heck is all this where are you taking us?' Ahaana asked.

'Sshhshhh' That was all ayush did.

'What's your age?'VIhaan asked.

'18' Sehmat said.

'18' Alaaya said.

'Same' Ahaana said.

'Cool!! Now it's gonna fun baby.' Vihaan said keeping his hand on sehmat's lap which made her uncomfortable.

'Don't think that I will marry you as I am 18' Sehmat said.

'We reached!!' The driver said.

It was triology club in mumbai.

'Why have we came to club?' Ahaana asked.

'Are you all gonna sell us?' Alaaya asked in a panic.

'Yes baby' Ayush said.

'Hehhhh Leave us you all pieces of shit.' Three girls started screaming.

'Ugghhh......You had breakup na so we are here to cheer your mood.We will not sell you.' Ayush said.

'Uh....okah but how did you got to know that I had a break up.' Sehmat tried to interrogate.

'That doesn't matters.' Vihaan said.

They all went inside and the bouncer didn't stopped them.

'Why did the bouncer didn't stopped us?' Alaaya asked.

'Because my uncle owns this bar.' Ayush replied.

'Oh okh' Alaaya replied.

People were dancing on random bollywood party songs.The smell of alcohol and cigarette was spread all over the bar.

'Yo uncle wassup?' Vihaan asked to the bartender.

'I m fine.What would you like to have?' The bartender asked him.

'I will have a Cognac.So guys what will you have?'He asked us like he drinks everyday.He might be who knows.

'I will have a Martini.' Ayush said.

'Umm.....One Cosmopolitian.' Ahaana ordered and Sehmat gave her a How-do-you-know glare.

'What??' Ahaana asked to Sehmat.

'Nothing' she replied her back.

'Kids the drinks you are ordering are very alcoholic.'The bartender tried to make them understand.

'Ayy we are 18 and we can drink whatever we want to!' Alaaya said in a drunk voice.Just then all noticed that she already had 3 shots of vodka.

'Ohhh MY......my.....Is this you alaaya??' Ahaana asked her in a shock.

'What happened girl??' Alaaya asked in a drunk tone again

'Baby nothing ok?Stop drinking now.' Ayush said controlling Alaaya.

Just then Alaaya pulled Ayush to the dance floor.

Alaaya and ayush started dancing on the beat.

Breakup song
Breakup song
Dard-e-dil ki feeling strong

The beats were still going on. Meanwhile others-

'What would you like to have Sehmat?' Vihaan asked with a brow raised.But poor Sehmat don't know much about drinks.

'Ummm.....can I have a glass of water?'She asked hesitantly.

Kabir, Ahaana and Vihaan started laughing on her as she ordered just water in club.

'Why are you laughing?I can even drink your Cognac. ' She said to Vihaan.

'Girl!! You'll be not able to handle Mojito and you wanna drink cognac?' He asked her.

Sehmat didn't listened him and drank 3-4 glasses of cognac.Which made her high.And now she also dragged Vihaan to floor.

Alaaya and Sehmat-

Angrezi chidiya ke khaatir ,
Desi dil mera tod diya maine chhodd diya usse chhodd diya.
Uski kaali kartooton ne uska bhaanda phod diya maine chodd diya,Usey chodd diya.

Now Sehmat and Alaaya also dragged Kabir and Ahaana who were enjoying their drinks.

Ahaana be like- Dil pe patthar rakh ke,
Mooh pe makeup kar liya!

Alaaya- Ho dil pe patthar rakh ke,
Mooh pe makeup kar liya!

Sehmat- Mere sayyian ji se aaj maine,
Breakup karliya!!

All girls together- Mere sayyain ji se aaj maine,
Breakup karliya.
Subah savere uthke maine yeh sab kar liya!!!
Mere sayyian ji se aaj maine,
Break up karliya.

Vihaan and Ayush be like- Hum ko bin bataaye,
Tuney yeh kab kar liya?
Arrey hum ko bin bataaye,
Tuney yeh kab kar liya?

Then Kabir too joined them- Tere sayyian ji se kaahe,
Tuney breakup kar liya?
Tere sayyian ji se kaahe,
Tuney breakup kar liya?

Sehmat- Subah savere uthke.......Bashhhhhhh!!!

Crowd in club- What was that noise?

DJ- Sorry for the inconvenience but the speakers aren't working.

Sehmat screamed in a drunk tone' Fuckkk your Triology club.Come baby.'She said dragging Vihaan.

And all went behind both of them.They both were sitting alone in the car,holding hands and close to each other.

'You know what?'Sehmat questioned him in befuddled way.

'What?'He said normally as he wasn't drunk.

'It felt so alone without you in past two years.Like you became very special for me in just two days and then all that tragic things happened.I totally lost you.I know I am talking like adults but....' Sehmat was saying something till then Vihaan smashed his lips on her.

_________________________________________________________________

Guys I know you all might be thinking that they are just 12 graders but you all won't believe me that in my school 12 graders goes to clubs and enjoy drinks too.I hope you love this chapter.

DO VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW US.
TAKE CARE
-Twinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
708K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...