Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

bonus chapter +3

15.1K 367 158
By dontworryboutit123

"I needed this." Sienna mumbled as she takes another shot to the head. "We've been working our ass's off all year. Somehow made it through our first semester of college and start ground work on the label at the same time."

"This was a much needed Vacation."Natalia agreed as we made our way towards the V.I.P lounge her fathers club in Russia.

It was their year to host the holidays. We spent thanksgiving in New York and Christmas out here. I was glad that we got out of New York for a couple of months... even though I was freezing my fucking ass off.

" Nat."Tessa catches our attention as we walk into the lounge."Who is that blonde bombshell all over Viktor."

Blonde what now all over who now.

"That bitch."Natalia sneers, placing her glass onto the counter. "Yeah."I speak up stepping in front of her."Who the fuck is that bitch and why is she all over my boyfriend?"

Natalia pauses for a moment before turning looking at me."Thats his ex, Irina. The bitch was manipulative as hell and had him fucked up for a long time before you came."

I was sixteen when I meet Viktor and he was seventeen, so that relationship could've been a year or two before me.

"Well then," I turn around to see her with her hands on my fucking boyfriend. " this bitch is about to find out that she's been replaced.

I tossed my pin straight hair behind my shoulder, took a swig of champagne ,and marched my ass right over there.

"Excuse me," I said sweetly.

Irina turned around and faced me. She was...cute. A true Russian bombshell, but I was the Italian beauty.

The one who rode her ex's dick every fucking night and she was going to find out.

"We haven't meet yet,"I place my hand out."Alexandria De'Luca and you are."

"Oh lord." Vadim grinned knowing exactly where this was going.

"Irina Volkov."She runs her ice cold blue eyes up and down my body. I lowered my hand seeing as she completely ignored it.

How disrespectful!

"I'm Viktor's ex, and you are?" I smile sweetly at her as I step a little closer."I'm his girlfriend." The smug look on her face dropped a little bit before she quickly remasked it. Irina turned towards Viktor who had a clenched jaw and was gripping his whiskey glass tightly.

"Really Viktor,"Irina scoffs." Ты мог бы сделать лучше, чем эта итальянская шлюха." She spits out as he raises his brows at her insult.(you could've done better then this Italian Slut.)

"Italian slut."Alessa repeats in english, coming up to my side."How original." She tilts her head as we observe her.

"Irina you have no room to be calling anyone a slut you manipulative bitch."Viktor stood up. "There's a reason why aren't together. "

"Don't come up into my fucking club and disrespect my fucking girlfriend, when you couldn't keep your fucking legs closed."

Oh. He's getting fucked good tonight

Natalia lets out a chuckle as Irina stomps her foot like a fucking five year old. "Stop acting like a child every time you don't get your way Irina. It's a turn-off."

"Shut up bitch." Irina spat into Natalia's direction.

"Make me you pinch faced cunt."Natalia stepped up to her."I've been waiting to beat your ass for the longest time. Give me a reason to hit you."

"Alright babe."Gianni came up and pulled Natalia away from Irina. Natalia flipped Irina her middle finger as she got pulled away with a lopsided grin. "Maybe next time."

I walked up behind Viktor, placing my hands along his shoulders. "Viktor, I can give you everything you want and you know that." Irina states as she stares me down.

A dark chuckle bubbles out as I walk in front of him, meeting her face to face. Viktor was quick to snake his arms around my waist and bury his face into my neck.

Steam was practically coming out of Irina's ears as she stared me down. "Babe," I speak to her in a soft tone, a bit of a threat underplaying it." I give him everything and more every fucking night."

I could feel Viktor's smirk of approval on my skin as I continue on. "You could watch if you'd like, watch how good I make him feel. How he moans my name every fucking night while your not even a thought in his mind."

I pull away from him, reaching out to grab a blonde curl." Next time you touch what's mine,"My grip tightens on her, causing a whimper to come from her red painted lips. My lips brush against hers as I speak. "I'll slit your fucking throat."

I release her hair with a yank, watching her fall on her ass. "Виктор, ты мог бы намного лучше, чем эта русская шалава." I smirk over my shoulder as I crouch down in front of her. (Viktor, you could've done much better then this russian skank)

"I did do better." He pulls me up and into his chest."Get out, Irina."

Irina scrambles from the floor quickly. Once she's on her feet she stares us both down."You'll regret this Viktor. Don't come crawling to me when she gets bored of you."

I bark out a laugh.

Like I could ever get bored of him

As she walks towards the door, Natalia grabs a shot glass and throws it at her. The glass came in contact with the back of her head— shattering on impact.

"Like he would ever want your tired pussy again."My hands shot to my mouth to cover the laugh that was begging to come out.

Vadim on the other hand as barking like a fucking hyena from his spot on the couch. "Bye Ivanka."He sang out, purposefully butchering her name.

Once Irina was out of the room, Viktor grabbed my hand and led me to the office just above the lounge.

I was quick to turn around, crossing my arms over my chest. "Why didn't you push her off?"I asked.

Irina looked a little too comfortable touching what didn't belong to her.

"She literally just started pushing up on me when you walked into the room."He stalked towards me like I was his prey. A predatory smile playing along his lips,"You're not doubting me are you?"

No.

"Never." I replied, reaching for his shoulders as he stopped in front of me. "Good,"He picks me up, guiding my legs to his waist. "You don't ever have to worry about me leaving or cheating"

"You should know this already Alexandria."

"I do." I roll my head back as he throws my hair behind my shoulder. I feel his hot breath hovering over my skin while he scrunches my dress up to my waist.

His calloused hands slid up my thighs, grasping at my Lacey underwear and slid them down.

I spread my legs open as he brings his thumb to rub my throbbing clit. "Mm." I hum out, feeling him trail kisses down my skin. I remove in hand from the desk and place it on his head, guiding him where I needed him the most.

"So greedy." He bummed along my skin when he reaches my bare thighs. "How bout you shut up and eat me out." I tilted my head to the side, a smirk playing in his eyes.

"I like it when your mean."

Viktor gets turned in by everything I do... i'm not surprised.

The first flick of his tongue had me arching my back. He started off slow, so torturously slow, my clit throbbed with the need for him to speed up.
"Fuck." I moaned softly as he took his time, his tongue sliding up slit as if he was tasting me for the first time.

"Please, Viktor." I plead out, shooting my hands through his hair. "Faster."

"I love it when you beg too." He kissed the sides of my thighs teasingly. I let out a groan of annoyance when he continues my actions.

"Beg for it." I narrow my eyes at him when he looks into mine with an innocent look.

"Please, baby." I whine trying to grind my soaking pussy against his face. "I need it so fucking bad." A semi-satisfied look flashes in his eyes.

"You can do much better than that, firefly." He sucks on my clit, his mouth wrapping around my nub. "Fuck Viktor." I whine at his teasing."Please, I need your tongue buried deep inside of me."

"If that's what you want." I feel his smile against my lips.

Fucking prick.

His tongue darts out, flicking against my clit at a fast pace, feeding into my needs. He sucked on my clit while slipping a finger inside of me.

"Oh fuck." I throw my head back, one hand gripping his hair as he buries his face in between my thighs. "Another please." I beg, feeling his hum of approval travel through my core.

Viktor obliges me in tow more fingers. I had already felt so full with his curling three inside of me. " I want to try four. Can you take four ?" He asks.

My eyes almost bulged out of my sockets. Three was already more then enough but four. I would pass out from the pleasure.

"Do it." He slids in a fourth finger.

My mouth hung open as I get him stretching me out. "Oh my fucking god, Alex." He moaned into my clit." Just relax baby, you're too tight."

I relaxed my muscles and began to take deep breaths. "Much better." Viktor coos as his fingers begin to curl and pump inside of me. My walls clenched uncontrollably as my legs started to shake.

"Shit." I rasp out feeling orgasm come close. His tongue and fingers worked at the same pace. "You're making a mess all over the desk." I could hear the the taunting smile in his tone.

My thighs were slick with my juices as he fucked me with his tongue and fingers." I can't." I whimper, my toes curling in my boots as I clench the desk. My body was on fire as his fingers pumped in deeper.

"Yes you can." Viktor's fingers plunge deep inside of me at a quicker pace. My stomach caved in when he reached that one specific spot.

Stars blurred my eyesight as I came hard in his fingers. "Good girl... such a good fucking girl."

A moan rips from my mouth as my legs start to shake intensely. "Fuck it feels so good."

I came down from my high, sweat sliding my back from the intensity of it all. "Shit." He laughs as he pulls away. I look down to see him staring at my wet thighs and the juices pooling in the table.

"Shit." I repeat followed by a light laugh.

Viktor stood up and walked towards the drawer, pulling out a cloth to help clean me up. He gently cleaned me up before taking care of the desk.

I let out a small mewl as he slid my underwear up my leg. "You'll get more when we get home." He promised. I bit my bottom when he pulled me off of the desk and fixed my dress. " So much more."

I darted out, pulling his face to mine. He moaned into the kiss, digging his nails into my skin as I pulled at his hair. He pulled me towards his body, I felt his hard dick against my stomach."You sure you want to wait?" I tease, licking his bottom lip.

"No." I was quick to drop to my knees and unbuckle his jeans.

His dick was nice and hard when I pulled it out. Precum spilling over his tip. I darted my tongue out, tasting the salty substance on my tongue. I wrapped my lips around tip teasingly.

"Alexandria." He warned roughly.

I looked up at him with an innocent bat of my lashes. "What?" I ask before repeating my actions of licking and kissing his tip.

I moved down his dick inch by inch, taking him in my mouth slowly. His groans filled my ears as he fisted my hair. "Alex stop fucking playing with me."

I ignored him, swirling my tongue around his thick dick. I bobbed my head up and down slowly, feeling his veins along my tongue.

"Fuck it." He grunted out and slammed into my mouth, causing me to moan around him. "Fuck yes." He gritted out as he repeatedly slammed into my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down meeting his rhythm.

Hot tears burned my eyes as his ruthless actions affected the back of my throat. My mouth was getting stretched due to his size and my thighs were getting slick with my arousal... again.

"Shit." He breathed out as I swirled my tongue around his tip."Such pretty little tears running down your face."

"You look so beautiful when you cry."

Oh my god just fuck me already.

"I love making you cry from my dick." Oh the evidence of that statement was hardening by the second in my mouth. "Fuck, keep sucking."

I obliged him, sucking him hard as my hands covered what my mouth couldn't. A moan left my throat as I felt him twitch inside my mouth.

"Are you going to cum in my mouth?" I teased, licking his tip."I've been a good girl, haven't I?"

"Such a good girl." He responds, rubbing my cheek with his palm." Finish." He commanded.

With a few more licks of my tongue and bobs of my head, he came fast and hard in my mouth. My hair getting punished as a result.

"Fuck, baby."He pulled back, tapping his tip on my lips. The access cum smeared on my plump lips. His thumb came down and cleaned me up.

"Suck." I followed his command as he shoved his thumb into my mouth. "Always a good little slut for me aren't you." I nod my head as I release his thumb.

"I fucking love you." He brushed his nose against mine."I love you too." I peck his lips softly, tasting the both of us on each other's lips.

When he was done getting fixated, he wrapped his hands around my waist and walked me out of the room.

"I can't wait to fuck you nice and good when we get home." Viktor whispered in my ear, squeezing my ass softly as we walked down the stairs.

I couldn't either.

HEY BESTIES!!!

How are we today or night depending on where you are? Did you guys enjoy this bonus chapter?

I feel like these are making up for the lack of smut I had throughout the book lol.

Xoxo, Alexis.

Oh!!! The next story that will be updated is Their First Mistake tmr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.4K 37
Damara Romano is labeled Angelo della battaglia (Battle Angel) for good reason. She's the walking grim reaper in her words. She's cold. She blocks ev...
880K 16K 42
Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is. Damion Russò: 24, Italian mafia don, c...
44.3K 1.1K 46
ROSES AND RAVENS BOOK 0.5 Her life has never been easy, constantly being lied to she had to grow up early. Never could she have thought that the peop...
197K 3.8K 34
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 A 16 year old girl, shy, smart and bullied. Everyone at school hates her, even her twin brother. He hated her for the death...