The Unexpected

נכתב על ידי KayDahDon

" Shit was so unexpected, who would've thought that this was going to happen?" What's Going To Happen, You M... עוד

CHAPTER 1
FACECLAIMS PART I
FACECLAIMS PART II
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
NOT A CHAPTER ❗
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Not A Chapter📍
CHAPTER 10
FACECLAIM PART III
Sigh😣
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hear me out🗣
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
😗
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Listen ...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Listen
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
PSA❗
Sorry not sorry
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
PSA😩❗
Chapter 32

CHAPTER 5

7.6K 310 25
נכתב על ידי KayDahDon

Kehlanis's POV

" Ouuu, girl how do know satan? I peeped y'all " Leasandra said as we entered the bathroom.

Seeing that we were the only ones in here, I quickly headed towards a stall.

" Honestly, I don't know him. I didn't even know his name, never seen that man a day in my life" I said shutting the door, grabbing my wipes outta my purse. I started wiping down everything before placing toilet paper around the seat.

If you guys doesn't do this, y'all nasty.

" Really, looks like y'all know each other very well" she said

" Mmtch, this was my second time seeing him today. I bumped into him earlier at the gas station, nothing major" I said flushing the toilet before getting out the stall and going to wash my hands.

" Hmm, the way he was eyeing you. Looks like you might getting you some tonight" she said smacking my ass and winking at me.

I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

•••

Jania's POV

" UGH...b-babyyy " I said as I threw my ass back at Malakai.

We're currently in his bedroom that he has in the back of his office.

We had a couple of shots, I've lost count. And we just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves so here we are.

I looked at the clock seeing that it was now nearing 1AM, damn it's been 3 hours since we've been at it.

" Damn ma, yo shit wet as hell" he said grabbing my hair pulling me up and choking me with his other hand.

" AHH, Dad-ddyyyy...I'm gonna cum" I moaned feeling a pit in my stomach.

" Hold it mama " he grunted sucking on my neck. I started shaking feeling him thumbing my clit, pounding into me harder.

" Da-daddyyyy...I can'ttt, it's to-ooo m-muchhh" I moaned trying to run.

" Why You Running? Hmm, this yo dick right? Take dat shit baby, c'mon take it" he said laying me flat on my stomach, going deeper into me whispering in my ear.

"AGHH, B-BA-BABYYYY...I- " I moaned out loud squirting still trying to run.

" Uhnt uhnt, did I tell you to cum? Hmm? " he grunted pinning me down going harder and faster.

" Answer me" he said choking me.
He was fucking me so good, I couldn't even form a sentence.

" I'M S-SOR-RYYYY DADDY" I moaned out loud crying. " Turn around " he said getting up stroking his piece.

I stayed still trying to recover causing him to smack my ass hard then flipping me over on my back.

" Since you don't wanna listen tonight, I got you" he said slapping my clit causing me to moan and arch my back off the bed.

He got between my legs lifting one over his shoulder while the other was straight down between his legs.

A/N: basically ✂️

I tried to scoot back because I know I'm going to tap out in this position " Ba- " I got cut off by him slamming into me.

" AHHHHH...D-DADDYYYYY" I moaned out loud trying to push him away which was no use cause he smacked my hands out the way and started pounding into me harder making sure to go balls deep.

" Stop. Tryna. Run. From. Me. And. Take. This. Fucking. Dick " he said each word pounding harder causing me to clench my walls around him.

He grabbed me by my throat looking deep into my eyes " I love you mamas" he moaned leaving his mouth hung ajar.

I knew he was about to cum for the 5th time tonight. " I love you too da-daddyy" I moaned clenching my walls again.

" You going give me a daughter? " he asked me speeding up his strokes causing me to grip the sheets. " YESSSSS, FUC-KKKKK RIGHT THEREEEEE" I moaned out loud throwing my head back.

"SHITTTTTT...JANIAA FUCK" he yelled cumming deep inside of me causing me to squirt then I blacked out.

•••

Kehlanis's POV

After handling our business in the bathroom, Lea dragged me towards the dance floor because they started playing dancehall music.

Now yall are probably wondering what do I know about that well...my mom is originally from Saint Thomas.

So y'all know I had to show my ass on the dancefloor.

I heard the DJ put on  "Baseline" by Konshens Lea pulled out her phone already knowing what type of time I'm on.

Couple of songs later, the DJ switched on "WIFI" by Dexta Daps as I'm slow whining I felt someone get behind of me.

Causing me to turn my head a little bit to catch a glimpse of who was behind of me.

It was the dude that I bumped into earlier, welp I think it's time to give him a show...No?

•••

Sincere's POV

I'm up in the VIP section getting cross faded then I saw a crowd starting to form in the middle of the dancefloor surrounding some female, I couldn't really tell who though.

But shorty got one hell of a waistline, damn.

I grabbed my bottle of Hennessy deciding to go down there to get a better look, as I got towards the front of the crowd. The DJ switched the song causing shorty to kick off her shoes.

I don't know what was going on with me but I couldn't help myself, something told me to get behind her. Probably was the liquor and blunts talking to me, shidd I listened though.

As I got behind of her, she turned her head a little bit getting a look at me causing me to realize it was shorty that kept bumping into me.

She grabbed my arm and started pressing her ass harder against me causing me to grip her waist.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish mamas" I leaned over whispering in her ear slightly biting it. Feeling myself brick up.

" Who said that I won't? " she said as she grabbed the back of my neck as my hand gripped her thigh.

I spun her around before grabbing her neck " Tryna slide with me later ma?" I asked her rubbing on her ass while she was looking at me biting her lips. The things ima do to this woman.

" Let's go now " she said rubbing on my dick. " Go and tell yo friend that you leaving with me tonight " I said smacking her ass. Her shit fat.

" Come and meet me in the VIP section, when you're done" I said slowly backing away from her biting my lips looking at her up and down.

"Okay" she said blushing before turning around walking towards her friend that was dancing on Osiris basically fucking on the dancefloor.

I made my way towards the section to tell Kaleb that I'm ready to go.

TBC...

•••

Heyyyyy yalllll 🤘🏾

I'm trying to write as many chapters as I can, bare with me yall

Had to rewrite this like 6 times 😭😥

Anyways, don't forget to vote & comment

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

46K 1.4K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
621K 23.9K 73
ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"... ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ...
292K 13.1K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...
307K 11.7K 76
" 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. "