King of the O ( A King Von St...

By QueEnZeldaa

Balancing a career & family life isn't hyped up as it seems to be. The faster the money comes the quicker the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Extra Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an Update!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chaper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaper 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Special Chapter!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ( We BACK!)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an update!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
What Characters look like
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 49

595 29 19
By QueEnZeldaa

                                                                         Check in. ❤️‍🔥

#LLKV💙🥶

Author's Note: I know I have a lot of people complaining that it takes me a long time to update! I'm sorry 🙃 I'm 24-years-old, working a full time job, and I'm in graduate school full time. Most of my days are pretty full and the only free day that I have is on Sunday's. I don't have any pre-written chapters and normally it takes me about 45 minutes to write a chapter. Thank you to everyone who has been patient with my unscheduled updates and I will try to get on a schedule! Are y'all still down for a Part 2 (younger days) for this story?

Leah's  POV:

"Maybe we should go and see if everything is okay" Nicki asked once more as Jasmine's screams flowed throughout the house.

"No, let him be the one to handle this" I said.

My attention was cut short, as Jessica strolled throughout the house with her suitcase.

"Where are you going?" I asked weirdly.

I knew it was a risk having her here, as the situation between her, Von, and Jasmine was Rocky; but she was once my best friend. I still had that bond with her. She was the only thing that made me feel comfortable after my accident. Jonny wasn't back yet , and I couldn't bare to tell him over the phone.

Her eyes bounced between Nicki and I before she opened her mouth.

"Von wants me to leave" she said.

"About time" Nicki mumbled.

I shot a glare her way before she turned around to drink a glass of water.

"Why would he do that? I asked.

She was the only person keeping me contained, after my accident. Everyone was wrapped around Jasmine and her needs.

"I kissed him"  she mumbled.

Nicki started to spit up some of the water she had.

"You did what?" I questioned Jessica.

Her eyes widened as she looked over my face, "I kissed Von, but I really didn't mean too" she said in a hurry.

My eyebrows pulled together tightly "how is that even possible? Did he kiss you first?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes" she said unhappily.

My eyes glanced up the staircase as I heard a glass being broken.

"Why would he do that?" I asked before she could question my worried eyes.

"He wouldn't do that" Nicki said.

Jessica rolled her eyes as she looked at Nicki "it's not like he hasn't before" she explained.

"You're really going to believe her?" Nicki questioned.

My wondering eyes scanned both of their faces.

Obviously, she came here to complete a mission that doesn't include repairing your friendship Nicki stated.

Jessica's voice grumbled, "what would you know? It's not like you haven't always been jealous of me anyways."

Nicki's laugher burst through the kitchen, "jealous of what?" She questioned.

"I just don't trust you as far as I can throw you" And believe me, I can't throw very far. Nicki said.

I sighed, as I was getting too tired of them going back and forth.

Jessica tighten her lips together for a moment as she chose her next words carefully, "I didn't come here to break up anyone's happy home" if that's what you want to call it."

No, "but adding a little more drama too it would be good enough for you Nicki said.

"That's enough!" I yelled towards them both.

They both stopped in the moment as silenced filled the room.

A small smile creeped into my jaw line as I noticed the screams had stopped from upstairs.

Nicki and I eyes meet as if we were both thinking the same thing.

Her smiling eyes soon turned into anger as her eyes shot back towards Jessica.

Part of me understands why Nicki has doubt. But Jessica was also my friend, who I felt as I had abandoned five years ago. But then she was the one who abandoned my bother when he needed her the most.

"Maybe I should speak to Von before you leave" I mumbled.

"What?" Nicki yelled.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic stance.

"No, I wouldn't want to cause anymore unexpected drama" Jessica said.

"You can't cause what's already there" I mumbled.
———————
Jasmine's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the darkness surrounding the room.

Something heavy was surrounding part of my body.

My eyes glanced next to me, as Von was facing my way letting out snores.

A small dared to cross my face as he looked peaceful.

I slipped from under his grasp with ease, as I tiptoed towards the bathroom.

My figure glanced in the mirror, as this was the first time I had actually looked at myself.

"Horrible" I thought to myself.

Both on the inside and out.

"How could I try to take life from myself when I had three little people who desperately needed me?"

I shook my head as I ran my fingers through the knots of my hair, placing it in a messy bun.

I grabbed my toothbrush as I brushed slowly.

A fainted cry caught my attention, as the baby monitor sat next to the sink.

My heart melted as tears threaten to fall.

Although, I've heard King cry in the last few days that I had myself locked away; along with stress voices trying to calm him, today was the first time that I've actually heard with the need to settle him.

I placed my toothbrush back down, as I slowly creeped out of the bathroom once more, gratefully making it into the hallways without waking Von up.

The hallway was clear, although I could hear laughter from downstairs.

My feet moved across the hall into Kings room as he laid inside his crib.

I was sure that he was growing much faster than the rest of my babies.

Without a second thought I wrapped his body in my arms as his eyes met mine.

He was already five months and my heart couldn't take it.

"Hey baby" I whispered as he smiled at me.

For a moment I was afraid he would have forgotten my voice.

I rubbed my hands through his curls, as his body stretched in arms.

"Nothing can ever compare to a mother's love" a voice boomed through the doorway.

A voice I thought would have been long gone.

"Why are you still here?" I asked as I kept my back towards her.

"To think this could have been all mine, if I wanted it" Jessica mumbled.

I could hear the hit of challenge in her voice.

"I use to think you couldn't handle the lifestyle that Dayvon lived" She said as her footsteps appeared closer than I liked.

I rolled my eyes softly as I put the baby back inside the crib.

My eyes finally met hers as I turned around.

I glanced over her body, as she was still beautiful.

For some reason I felt a hit of jealousy run across my body.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"Leah, invited me to stay a little longer" I guess everyone can't receive the healing treatment like you. She laughed.

I thought of Leah, as I realized I had abandoned her too.

"You guys have cute kids" for a moment I thought I would have to take up mommy and wife duties, "Von didn't seem to disagree with that idea either" she whispered.

"What?" I questioned.

"What are you doing in here?" Von said from the doorway .

For a moment, she tried to figure out who he was speaking too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.9K 126
𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥...
20.7K 590 13
this feels like home now... come in and stay here. king von x black o.c. imagines! smut, oneshots, and overall otf imagines here!
167K 10.2K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...