His Dark desires

By soul-in-piece

A dark love story of a dangerous mafia falling for his enemy's daughter .. Vansh Rai shighania is a name of f... More

Prologue
Devil
Angel
Way To Meet
Dark Infatuation
His Babygirl
Madness
Dark Fae
Deadly Obsession
Wicked Desires
His Threats
Crybaby
Perfect Addiction
Escape ?
Possession
Merciless Beast
Fear
India
Hotel
The Night
Father
Teaser
Love Or HATE ?
Challenge
Mystery
Past !

Sadist

3.6K 308 238
By soul-in-piece

" Ahhh .... "

A loud voice echoed in the room .., A person tied with chains .. his condition is worst ..

" Speak !! " Came a dangerous voice .

" Do ... Whatever ., You want VR ; but I will not tell you . " The man said .. still groaning in pain ...,

" You like it ... Hard way .., Don't you ? " Vansh asked .. his Maniac eyes darkened at the audacity of this man .

" Angre .... " Vansh shouted .., indicating through his eyes he smirked !!

Soon ... Angre ., Left the place ..,

Coming with throne chair .., he forcefully made that man sit on it !!

" Ahhhh .. "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh ..... "

Taking his wimp ... Wrapping around his hands ..

He continued ... To beat him mercilessly his eyes were dark .., It was like he was possessed of killing him ...

" Ahh .. p-please ., I will tell you . "
The man whispered ..his condition is worst ., Blood is lurking out of his frequently ., Added with Old wound his whole body is cover in bruises ..

" Who send you ? " He asked .. his eyes red ., In fury ; his calm yet .. dangerous voice send shiver through that poor ... Man .

" M-micha-el J-acks-son .. " he whispered ., Till now he was like a lifeless body ..

" That bloody ... Coward ., Dared to send his man in my ... Territory . "

A maniac smile ... Spread on his lips ., It was cruel !!

" Angre cut his Manhood ., And parcel to his boss ... Leftover body feed to my pets ..they are hungry . "
He said and smirked .. Evilly .,

Cleaning himself .. he walked out of the basement ., Soon he missed the metalic smell of blood ., It was giving him extreme pleasure !!

Pouring himself .. Wine he leaned in the leather chair his muscles Relaxed
, A lunatic smirk .. still spreading on his lips ..

" Boss ... Work is done . " Angre come into the view ., Bowing his head he said ..

" Well done ... Angre " came his deep voice .., he looked towards angre he wants to say something ... Motioning from his eyes he gave him permission to speak !!

" Boss ... This Micheal Jackson ., Is doing partnership with our enimes so that he could gives .. Us a ultimate lost .., collecting local gang from western state ., And as per the resources ., He is undergrounded ., His man's were the only one who's lurking around as his spies . " Angre said .. and looked towards his Boss who's still smirking .. cruelly , he should be angry and he's smirking !!

" Let him do .... I'm waiting for right time to strike ., And Angre Two can play the game . " He said still siping his ... Wine !

" Ok Boss . "

" Angre ... Do one thing for me ., Gave me the full history of Ms Sharma . " He said .. his eyes having different glint of madness ..

" Sure boss .. I will be there with report in one hour . " Angre said and hurried himself outside , he better know Not to question his boss don't know when he kill .... Him !!

As vansh took a last sip of .. his wine ., He muttered under his breath ., Sinisteraly ..

" Mi divertirò così tanto con te ..
bambola "

( I'm going to have so much fun with you .... Doll . )

--------------------

The hustle bustle of office ... Is full on active mode ., Why not ? When Vansh
Rai Singhania Is there !!

Riddhima .. looked at the file in her hand she has to meet ... Mr Raisighania ., For the project she's handling ..

But the Man ... Intimated her a lot ., His entire being screams dominance and dangerous aura around him !!

Whatever happened in the night ., She still can't forget that horrible scense !
She wants to tell someone about it ., But then decided not to ; it can be tenderous prank .. Too !!

She reached towards his cabin .., opening the door she came across him

He was sitting at the opposite side in a big classy ... Chair .,

She took a deep breath to calm her racing heart ..

" Ms Sharma ... Do you want to stay there standing all day . " He asked his voice cold .. and filled with intensity turning around he come across her standing at the entrance !!

She looked at him confused .,

How the hell did he know ?

That I'm here !!

As sensing her thoughts ., He answered with smirk lingering on his devilish face .

" Your smell ... "

" Huh ? "

" Ms Sharma .. Nice perfume . " He said .. and looked towards her who's whole face was red due to embarrassment ... looking like a tomato !!

He chuckled .. at her antic ..

" Good morning .. Mr Raisighania "
She said .. forced a smile to him .

" Good morning ., Ms Sharma ., Do you have any work . " He asked his voice sharp .. and deep !!

" Yes .. I have to discuss some pintouts from you . " She said and walked towards him sitting in the chair beside him ..

" The budget of project ... Will be in millions Mr Raisighania . " She said as she show some reports ... While he hummed in approval .

Just .. then her gaze fall on the newspaper kept at the table ...

" Yesterday at night ... We found brutally murdered Man's ., Their body organs were plucked out from them mercilessly .. This case look like a serial killer As in their body..
" Mine " was printed with dagger ., Without eyes .. As per the resources they were local gang goon . "

She read ... The last night memories ., Floated in front of her eyes. ., These are the same man who was gawking at her last night ... With their lusty gaze !!

Abruptly stood up from her .. chair ., She cupped her mouth in fear ..

His eyes ... Snapped towards her ., Sensing her abrut behaviour ., He understood the matter .. A lunatic smirk formed on his Devilishly handsome face !

" What happened .. Ms Sharma ?
He asked ... With the tint of innocence in them ., His deep voice ., Lacing with maniac glint .

" Mr Raisighania .. they are the same M-man' s ... " She whispered still looking at the newspaper ., Slowly backing towards .... Unknowingly stripped her leg .., Earning a Ankle sprain !!

" Ahh ... " A painful gasp escaped from her lips .., She tried to stand but failed miserably was about to fall !

But a strong arms .. protectively wrapped around her saving her from falling down ., She looked at him ..

Only to meet ... With dark brown hooded eyes which was always blank with cold expressions ., But today there was some ... Another emotions in them .., which was very deep to look at !!

" Are you okay ... Tesoro " he asked his voice deep and husky ., Reflecting care in them ..

( Sweetheart )

" I think ... I sprained my ankles . "
She said ... Her eyes boring into his ., Forgetting everything !!

" Clumsy ... You are ! . " He muttered gritted his teeth in anger .,

Tears Prickled in her eyes .. due to the unbearable pain ., Clutching his coat in her tight grip she shut her eyes In
Pain !!

Without ... Any warning he lifted her in his arms .. Earning a gasp from her !

" What are you doi... " She didn't complete her sentence due to his dark angry heated gaze ., Which was warning her not to deny him !!

He walked towards the sofa .., Adjusting her on that he sit beside her !

She stirred uneasily .., when he took her legs in a firm grip and put on his thighs ; she tried to resist but he didn't even bludge from his place ... Instead glare her from his dangerous hooded eyes ...

He held my calf .. Removed my silhouette ..

His fingers ... Sensually worked on her soft milky legs ..In a circular motion ..

She bit her lips ..As his sensual touches were doing something to her ...

Something sinner !!

He assessed her Ankle slightly ., Which is sawallon ., A hissed escaped from her lips .. while he stared at her intensly his deep hooded orbs ., Were
Reflecting some unknown emotions !

His hold on her tightened ., While she leaned towards him clutching his coat in a tight grip ..

" Ahh .. " A shriek escaped from her lips as he twisted her ankles in a circulating motion !

She opened her eyes .. when she felt his rough hands caressing her ankles .
She stiffened when realised , their position she didn't even realise ; when she lean her head towards his stoned chest ..

" How are you feeling ... neonata . "
His deep husky voice send shiver through her spine ..

( Baby girl )

As he stood up from his seat ., Fixing his clothes ..,

" Good .. " she said timidly ., She's still under the effect ..

When she looked at him ... Saw something flash through his eyes ..

Making her shudder ., But not in disgust but in some unknown desires !

He stared at her intensly .. for sometime ., She didn't meet his gaze ..

Without saying anything .. he walked out of the cabin ., Closing the door behind her with a thud !

She come out from her zone ..., Taking deep breath she kept her hand on her chest ., To calm her racing heart !!

Muttered slowly under the breath !!

What was that ?

He surely do some black magic on me !

______________________________________

To be continued ...

How was the chapter guys ? Do tell me your views ..!

What do you think about the story ?

You guys .. completed the target better then my exceptation ., 🤦😂
I didn't even write the chapter but when I saw .. I wrote this chapter in the speed of Marothon .. 🤧😁😁

Target

Vote - 120
Comment - 150 ( apun ko bahut sare comments mangta .. 🤧💃😂 )

Till then
Bye 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 12K 34
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
15.8K 657 13
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
290K 23.6K 51
♛ The Mafia King & The Royal Princess ♛ "You are always being so optimistic, bright and cheerful." He says, staring at me intensely with his magical...
11.5K 417 38
As we all know opposite pole attract like that they attracted towards each other He hated her for being his replaced bride and she also hated him for...