One hell of a killer rabbit...

By Chimera_Regarion

What if Nezu wants to bring back the civil war game and prepared a little surprise for his students on top of... More

Usagi
The hero who cares!
Join the dark side! Where do I sign up?
MiNe!
All to according to plan! WHAT PLAN!!!
You want me? ME?!
Preparation
War day 1: I got my menbers back! Now listen carefully!
War day 1: Let's announce our presence!
War day 1: "I want to be with you! TAKE ME!"
War day 1: Let's play with some more heroes, shall we!!!
War day 1: They are not that dumb!
Quite the good show!
That's my bunny!
War day 2: Evil Caterpillar!
War day 2: Your class is plain stupid! I know!
War day 2: Is he serious?
War Day 2: Better but still not worth my time!
War day 2: Leaving bread crumbs behind!
We heard you loud and clear!
War day 2: I am simply one hell of a bunny!

Plan FAILED!

4.7K 189 30
By Chimera_Regarion

Everything that can go wrong will go wrong!

How very true that one is!

I had a perfect plan!

The perfect number of villains to keep the heroes in training busy and a nomu at my side not to mention my team by my side too.

So where did it go wrong?

Didn't I get their quirks right?

No that wasn't it!

I watched them before. UA had some footage of their entrance exam. Watching it helped understand their quirks and learning how they move around. Then after hacking into, it a little bit more I could just access the security footage feed. Thanks to that I watched them grow as a team and I hated it!

I hated seeing Bakugo getting soo much attention from All Might and then it hit me. Thanks to Sensei I knew that All Might's quirk is called OfA. AfO told me everything he knew about it including its story. It was a quirk with a will of its own. That much was clear to me.

Now after watching and suffering at Bakugo's quirk every single day until around 11 months ago, I knew that his quirk has changed. He was stronger and faster than he was before. It looked like an enhancer quirk but that couldn't be true since I knew the pain of his explosion. There was only one logical explanation for that. He was the ninth user of OfA.

Did I underestimate them?

That wasn't it either!

Did my team fail?

No. I have completely confidence in them!

So, what happened then?

I would say sheer dumb luck!

Nothing that happened can be explained without saying that someone must have cursed us this day.

So if you ask me what went wrong that day I would say: Everything!

First off, I told Kurogiri multiple times how he needed to group them and send them to a specific area but he made the mistake and let one escape. That one student changed the outcome completely!

Then there were the villains that got way to easily defeated buy the hero in trainings. To be quite honest that surprised me. They were just simple kids and they had years of fighting experience and still failed.

Then there was my team. Toga ignored me and went stabby stabby on Thirteen which I couldn't scold her because she did a fine job but Dabi and Shiggy went after Eraserhead and he was playing with them as if they were toys. Which lead me to calling Kurogiri in order to teleport a nomu there.

After that I let the nomu go after the hero. If it weren't for Bakugo he would be done for. Still, I couldn't believe that he didn't realize who I was. It's not like I was wearing a mask or anything other than my suit that was made out of a special material. Thanks to the material used it was not as stiff but stretchy and fire proof as well as bullet proof. On top of that it would keep me warm at all cost and cool me down if I was too hot. A truly great investment!

Now let's just say that the angry Dandelion went after the nomu and I got my twin daggers and went after Eraserhead. He was one hero that was worth my time. His fighting techniques are unique on its own and I always wanted to go against him to see if I could get him wrapped up into his own scarf. I was inching to get my fingers on it. A floating scarf that was something else. It also can withstand a lot of different quirks. One of the best weapons one can get and I wanted one. Naturally I would either dye it blood red or black.

I loved my daggers! A sun symbolizing what I could have become a true hero on that was living in the daylight. Then there was the moon for the lost soul I was. Forced to knife in the shadows and run after the sun in order to hunt it down to shine brighter in the sky than ever.

But my daggers weren't all I had. Normally I wouldn't even use them only for special heroes. For the other unworthy lots, I had my twin guns again one in a light design and one in a black one.

Since I hold Eraserhead very high seeing as he was a hero that was not in the limelight and his quirk being called evil. On top of that he was fighting quirkless too. Needless to say that I thought of him as a true hero and he was my personal favorite one. So, I went after him with my daggers in order to buy Kurogiri some time to warp all of us out.

That never happened.

So, as I was now fighting Eraserhead and dominating our fight without showing my true potential, the kid that ran away came back with help.

As if that was not enough, All Might came in busting my nomus and this was the moment I needed to accept defeat!

Me: RETREAT!!!

I jumped back from Eraserhead and basically screamed that into the earbud I had. Kurogiri immediately brought me back to the bar where I began waiting for the others. First came Toga and then I waited and waited but only Kurogiri returned.

Me: Where are Shiggy and Dabi?

I only got a shock of Kurogiris head. It was enough to know that he had no chance in bringing them back. Something must have happened and I wanted to know what stupidity both of them did.

Toga: We can't leave them! We need to go them!

Me: We will! Tell me what happened?

Kurogiri: I got you back first since you were in the most line of danger. Then I went and brought Toga back. By the time I was back Dabi was in a fight with his brother.

Me: That air head! I swear if I say retreat, I mean retreat! *sigh* and let me guess Shiggy went after Bakugo?

Kurogiri: Yes.

Me: Do you know if they got injured?

Kurogiri: Dabi wasn't. Eraserhead had him in his scarf but Shiggy was met with six bullets fired at his chest by Snipe.

Me: I'ma kill that hero!

Toga: I will cut his hands off him!

Me: I do you one better! I will use him as a living training subject for my shooting practices.

Toga: Ufff! Your aim is way more terrifying!

Kurogiri: I am sorry!

Me: It's not your fault!

Toga: What do we do now?

Me: Let me think about it!

Whit that I went back to my room and ordered them to stay low for the moment until I got somewhat a plan in order to bust them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
563K 21K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
351K 13.8K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
1M 30.6K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...