𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝

By TrusfratedJeonBooty

A Normal Oneshot book where the maknae like of BTS are your brothers. They can be anything ; Mafias, CEOs, De... More

Okay....
A/N Note
J.JK - Meeting Him
J.JK - Meeting Him Pt.2
K.TH - Scared
P.JM - Sick
OT3 - Hello
OT3 - Hello Pt.2
K.TH & J.JK - Period
K.TH - Failed
OT3 - Misunderstanding
J.JK - Kidnapped
P.JM - Little Space
OT3 - Angry
K.TH - Jealous
J.JK - Bullied
J.JK & K.TH - Adopted
K.TH - Needed Love
J.JK - Paralyzed
P.JM - Girlfriend
K.TH - Mansion Rules
OT3 - Vampire
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting Pt.2
J.JK - Lost
OT3 - Wisdom Tooth
Announcement
K.TH - Rescue
J.JK - Shots
K.TH - Slapped
J.JK - Babysitter
P.JM - Cuddles
J.JK - Babysitter Pt.2
K.TH - Gun
J.JK - Betrayed

OT3 - Heart broken

1.4K 34 66
By TrusfratedJeonBooty

Suggested by @Yashipaul2002
Jungkook : 23
Taehyung : 24
Jimin : 25
Y/N : 17

Hey I'm JeonKimPark Y/N . I have three brothers and a boyfie . His name is Jaehyun and we've been togther for a few months now . My brothers are really over protective but they don't go too overboard with their behaviour.

Recently Jaehyun has been behaving weirdly . He has been ignoring me and says that he is too busy to hangout with me . I'm starting to get really suspicious of him .

He was a new student at our school and he hung out with me for about a month and I caught feelings for him but he confessed first . I obviously said yes and we started dating . Oppas weren't really thrilled to know that I was taken by a boy I met a month ago but eventually they agreed.

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a bucket of water on my head making me scream

Y/N : AHHHH

Taehyung : Wakey Wakey Buttface , we have to get ready for school . It's already 7:00

Y/N : WTF CLASS STARTS AT 7:30 OH NOO

I immediately got up and git ready as fast as I can . It was now 7:25 . I knew I won't make it but better late than never . I quickly ran downstairs

Y/N : Bye Jimin oppa , I'm late

Jimin : What do you mean? It's a Saturday.

Y/N : Wha?

Jimin : Yea see

He said showing me his phone . And sure enough , it was a Saturday. I was fuming knowing that some kimchi obsessed idiot woke me up for no reason .

I marched over to his room with a frying pan , courtesy of Rapunzel- I mean Jin Oppa . He was singing like a maniac and I spanked his flat ass with the pan causing the Alien to scream like a high pitched 3 year old girl getting a shot in her badonkadonk .

Taehyung : BITCHHH MY BOOTY

Y/N : Oh shut up , it's not like it wasn't flat before

Taehyung : This the thiccest ass you've ever seen you jealous Rat

Y/N : Me ? Jealous? Says the person who literally said that they are jealous of my chubby cheeks.

Taehyung : Get out before I stuff you under my bed , forcing you to listen to all my melodious snores .

Y/N : FINE *walks out while flicking hair in Taehyung's stolen Gucci*

I was feeling a bit bored so I decided to go meet my next target .Jeon Chungus

I went in the room and saw the muscle bunny wearing a bunny costume while trying to look cute in the mirror . I quickly jumped on top of him from behind making him fall on his Bunny costume belly . I kept on jumping and kicking his helpless ass and he was just rolling on the floor , rethinking his life decisions.

I took some scissors and chopped of his bunny tail making him shriek .

Jungkook : W-what did you do to Wizzle?

Y/N : who is Wizzle?

Jungkook : The mfing thing that you just chopped off .

Y/N : You gave a 2% part of a costume , a name?

Jungkook : Yes . Why'd you kill it?

Y/N : I'm going to Jimin oppa , i miss the feeling of being with a human .

Jungkook : You tellin me that I ain't a human?

Y/N : Exactly. Use this type of brain in exams as well and maybe you wouldn't get a 4/100 next time .

Jungkook : Gotta take this brat away from Yoongi Hyung before she kills us all .

I went to my precious Jimin oppa and hugged him while sitting on his lap .

Jimin : What's wrong baby?

Y/N : Taelien Oppa woke me up for no reason .*pout*

Jimin : Awww my little innocent baby , it's not like I didn't see you smack a flat butt with a pan and cut off a bunny tail .

Y/N : but they deserved it

Jimin : I know they do . Next time call me to join .

Y/N : Yessss

We were just talking, when I got a brilliant idea. I remembered that my best friend IU unnie just came back from a 2 year trip from Japan . I decided to have a get together with her since it's been a long time .

Time skip

Y/N : Heyyy unnie!!!

IU : Hey Y/Nie

Y/N : I missed you so much .

IU : I missed you too . Wanna go to Hey Stob it park?

Y/N : Yea sure .

Time skip

IU unnie went to get some cotton candy and I was just roaming around when my eyes landing on a couple making out . I looked closer and then I realised that it's jaehyun

Y/N : JAEHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jaehyun : Oh hey Y/N enjoyed seeing me make out ?

Y/N : how could you cheat on me?

Jaehyun : pshh you really thought I would like you? I was just playing with you . I was hoping to do more than just kiss you but your stupid brothers came in the way so I needed a girl who can satisfy my needs .

I couldn't believe what he just said . I've never been so heart broken before . I slapped him and ran away . I bumped into IU unnie who was looking at me with a worried expression.

IU : Y/N why are you crying?

Y/N : U-unnie , h-he c-cheated on me

IU : WHAT? How dare he

Y/N : I thought Jaehyun loved me.

IU : Wait Jaehyun in your now ex boyfriend?

Y/N : Yea why?

IU : Oh thank god you broke up .

Y/N : Unnie how could you say that ?

IU : Y/N-ah he was a playboy in my school in Japan . He got expelled because he made 2 girls pregnant. He's been playing with girls ever since he reached 6th Grade . It wouldn't matter if your relationship worked out because he is already the father of 2 kids from different moms who doesn't even know that their dad exists .

Y/N : W-what?

IU : I know you're upset , I'll drop you home so that you can refresh yourself

Y/N : O-ok unnie

Even though I'm glad we broke up , i was still heartbroken . I really want to just go home and get comforted by my Oppas . Even tho I'm a complete brat , when it comes to things like this , we are really caring towards eachother . IU unnie dropped me at the house and I went in expecting to see some random chaos but everyone was on the couch minding their own beeswax .

I think they saw my tears as well but they just ignored it and went back to their phone . Now I'm even more depressed. I just ran to my room while sobbing.

Jimin POV

Jimin : Guys , s-she was crying

Taehyung : she's probably lying . We have to keep the prank going

Jungkook : Actually Tae , I think we should go check on her . She was sobbing so much . I think something happened in the get together .

Taehyung : now that you mentioned it , I am a bit concerned . Should we call IU Noona?

Jimin : I think we should

We called IU Noona and we heard the whole story . That bastard cheated on her and even had the guts to date her in the first place after getting 2 girls pregnant. We really wanted to ruin his not so perfect face but right now our first priority was Y/N.

We rushed to her room and saw her crying on her bed which broke our heart . I slowly went to her and hugged her

Jimin : Shhh it's ok princess , it's alright , we're sorry baby .

Taehyung : we'll kill him for what he did don't worry

Y/N : You killing him isn't going to make me forgive you y'know?

Jungkook : Y-you we're crying a second ago

Y/N : Bish I knew you guys were pranking me , just wanted to guys to feel a lil bit of guilt .

Jungkook : Junahhhabhahhsbhbsygagagb YOU STINKY BUTT

Y/N : AT LEAST I CLEAN MY BUTT AFTER I SHIT , YOU CANT EVEN REACH THE TOILET PAPER WITH YOUR STUBBY BUNNY HANDS .

Y/N POV

And the next thing I knew , I was getting tickled by a Jamless short stack , an alien with a flat butt and a very stubby bunny without a tail

The End

This chap was so lame lmao . Idk how to write these types of chaps very well since I don't watch much ffs where this type of situation occurs so I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected .

Vote or I'll cut your bunny tail 🔪

Word count : 1427

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.4K 32
[ COMPLETED ] You have always known all of your brother's friends right from childhood. But what happens when one such friend, the so-called best fri...
6.4K 143 14
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...
95K 4.3K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
123K 6.2K 91
This story is about seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old sister Y/n. Y/n is intelligent and stubborn, the youngest in the family. Despite her...