𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦...

Oleh _jass_write_

β€’"When others of her age were having a normal life, busy fantasising this young girl gave her everything to c... Lebih Banyak

ABOUT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
WRITER'S NOTE
SECRET REVEAL
Please Read

Chapter 20

1.9K 161 22
Oleh _jass_write_

Nandini put down her phone and was quite angry and sad. She glared at Kabir, Kabir turned around and was gulping.

Nandini - (to Kabir in rage) Is it so important for you to meddle in? huh? Can't you just shut up?

Kabir - (stuttering) I don't think I wronged you. Stop glaring at me. Please.

Nandini - Really? YOU......

Manik - (sweetly) Nandiniii.

Nandini turned her face to Manik. Her anger vanished but she was sad now.

Manik - what happened?

Nandini - Dad wants me to attend a business meeting instead of him! This is not acceptable! He said he... he has something else to do, but why me...????

Manik - Oh..

Nandini - (turned to Manik) What...what do you mean by oh? huh? Help me out.

Manik - Help, how? You know very well that no one can persuade uncle of his business matters. He will only do what he thinks is right. You have no other option but to go and seize the deal. All the best! (winked)

Nandini - (scoffs and turned to Kabir) You.... forget it. I am not going.

Kabir - Let's see!

Nandini glared at him again while Navya elbowed him.

ON MONDAY,

At the cafeteria, Manik, Nandini, Kabir, Navya, Alia, Mukti, Abhimanyu and Dhruv were having a meal. It was around 12 pm.

Mukti - So, Nandini. What are your plans?

Nandini - I am not going. Once dad will get that I really will not go there, he will go himself. Simple (shrugged shoulders)

Alia - Nandini, I still didn't get one thing. Why are you avoiding these when you have to do it after a year or two?

Nandini - (smiles) That's because..... I am just not used to attending meetings to present our designs and seize deals. Alia, I have been doing business since the age of 16. I would go with Dad to attend meetings but only when someone wants to deal with us and not when we have to deal with others. I have been designing since the age of.....14... I think. I just need this degree so that my work is legal. Do you think, I need a degree when I have been already doing the work of an architect for these many years? And also, the best reason is.. dad is great at seizing deals.

Alia - oh...

Nandini - So, how many of you are attending the seminar? (all raised hands) Great! Let's go together. It will start at 2:30 pm.

All - OK.

By 2:30 pm, everyone gathered in the seminar hall. It was a four-hour-long seminar. Nandini, Manik and their friends took a seat near the exit door. Nandini was attending the seminar only because she didn't want to go attend the meeting.

The seminar started with speeches, a business personality was to come by 3 pm. Nandini already started to get bored.

Nandini - (whispers) Navya, Navya.. Pass me the water.

Nandini was drinking water when she suddenly choked at what she saw. It was Manish! Manish is that business personality. Manik patted Nandini's back as she was choking while their friends kept looking at Nandini and Manish.

Nandini - (whispering to Manik) What is he doing here?

Manik - (whispers) How would I know?

Nandini - What about the meeting then?

Manik - Uncle is too determined to send you to the meeting this time.

Nandini - (firmly) Fine, I will also not go then. If he doesn't care about the deal, I also don't care.

Kabir - What are you acting for? I know you have already got the file and have already read it!

Nandini glared at Kabir, Navya elbowed him (but this time with more force), and he turned!

Kabir - Ouch!!

Navya - Can't you just shut up?

Manish texted Nandini "45 minutes are left. Go! It will take you half an hour to reach there if you will drive at the maximum possible speed. I am not going"

Nandini texted "I will not. Also, I am not even having any formal wear with me right now. It's not right dad.... "

Nandini was getting tense.

Manik - If you are this tense, why don't you go? Because uncle will not go. For sure!

Five minutes passed.

Nandini - (frustrated) (to Manik) Give me your car keys....

Manik - Ahhhbbb.. My car is at the service centre!

Nandini - (more frustrated) Just this was left!

Kabir - (with a smile handing over his car key to Nandini) Here!

Nandini - So, you are finally useful.....

Kabir - (his smile wiped) Selfish! Mean!

Nandini bent down and walked out of the hall. She started to run after checking her watch. She was surprised on reaching the entry gate. Her office staff was there with her whole outfit.

Nandini - (to staff) You guys here?

A Staff - Sir texted us a few minutes ago to get your outfit ready. Here. And here's the file. It has all the papers you have read. (handing a bag). Now, you should go and change.

Nandini - (loudly) Huh? (looking around then in a low voice) Ahhbbb... I better change after reaching there.

A Staff - No way! You can't do that!

Nandini - Why?

Staff - Ms Nandini, you see. What impression will you leave if you reach go there late and then even use the party's changing room? Please...

Nandini - (sadly) Fine. But have you brought my sunglasses and all those accessories?

Staff - (smiling) Of course. Here (handing over a bag)

Nandini - Thank you. (left) By the way, who is going to join me?

Kabir came there.

Kabir - (from behind) You are still here! Fast! Get lost! (Nandini glared fiercely) I...I... mean go.. go fast!

Staff - Ms Nandini, Astha is going to join you. She is already there.

Nandini - Why? Why? Why? why? why Astha? She is not experienced in meetings at all. Why?

Staff - We can't do anything. Mr Manish planned this.

Nandini - (mumbling)He has planned my funeral actually! When planning all these things why not plan a car also? Forget it. (to staff) Thank you. Bye! (left)

Kabir - All the best! You will get it, girl! (left)

One of the staff - Why does she need sunglasses and other things as if she is going to disguise herself?

Other staff - You are new that's why you don't know. She uses them a lot to disguise herself and that to avoid the media and the public.

Nandini changed and applied some light makeup.

Nandini - (to herself) Thank god, there's no one around at this hour. I can leave a bit safely. (checked her watch) Oh no! Only half an hour! Go! go! go!

Nandini went out and ran directly to the parking lot. Got into the car and drove at the maximum possible speed (within the speed limit)

Within 25 minutes, Nandini reached there. Hand over the keys to the guard to park the car, met Astha and went in. At reception,

Receptionist - Good afternoon. How may I help you?

Nandini - Good afternoon. We are from Ahluwalia Firm.

Receptionist - Oh. Ahluwalia builders. Just a minute Ma'am.

Nandini - Sure. (smiled)

The receptionist called one colleague and asked Nandini and Astha to follow the colleague who will take them to the meeting area.

Nandini was full of confidence. She had that walk, that attitude, that face, that look of a professional. She was brought inside the hall. She went in after thanking the colleague.

Nandini - (with a gentle bow) I am sorry to keep you waiting. (looked straight) Mr Kapoor..., Nice to meet you.

Mr Kapoor - Nice to meet you too, Ms Nandini Ahluwalia. I never thought Mr Ahluwalia will send you here for the deal when you have no experience in attending meetings. I was hoping for him to attend this as he is quite experienced and the deal is big. Looks like he is looking down on us and his rivals for this deal.

Nandini - (smiles) Of course not, Mr Kapoor. Mr Ahluwalia will never look down on anyone neither dealers nor rival architects and builders not even a newbie. When it comes to work, no one is more professional than him I think. And don't worry, I am not that unprofessional and easygoing. I just hope..... you are not looking down at me. (smiles)

Mr Kapoor - (smiles) No, no. of course not! In fact, I am expecting so much from you.... after all, you are Mr Ahluwalia's daughter..... Fine. Please take your seats. (after everyone settled down) Let's start the meeting. We will go in alphabetical order for turns. But not the Firm's name but it's the Representative's name.... Since we have four groups here, Mr Aakash you first, Mr Ankit you second, Mr Karan you next and then Ms Nandini you. Let's start!

The meeting started....

Everyone was presenting their best work since it was a really big project of building a hotel.

All were listening carefully, Mr. Kapoor was not showing any reactions, just some slight nodding.

Finally, it was Nandini's turn. She stood up and presented the work in the best way. The design was quite innovative and was designed by Manish and Nandini.

Mr Kapoor still showed no reactions and just nodded.

Nandini finished...

Mr Kapoor - Thank you to all of you for sharing your designs. We will have a half-hour discussion and then will announce the final decision. All the interested parties can wait outside, eat and drink something, please be comfortable.

Everyone left while Mr. Kapoor and the department heads stayed there for discussion.

Astha - Ma'am, what do you think...

Nandini - (smiles) Who knows? Just be confident and let the best win.

Nandini was having a juice while Astha went to the washroom when Karan approached Nandini.

Karan - Hello, Ms Nandini.

Nandini - Hello! (smiled)

Karan - Your work was really amazing. It was very innovative and new with great design. I think.... you are the one who designed it. I personally found it the best.

Nandini - Thank you.

Karan - Welcome..... Ahb... Let's have a toast.

Nandini - Sure.

They raised a glass and gave a toast to each other. After a few minutes,

Karan - By the way, What about exchanging numbers..... I.. I mean, we belong to the same field maybe we will get a chance to work together.

Nandini - Sure. Here's the card! (handing over the card)

Karan - (after looking at the card) Which one's yours?

Nandini - (sighed and smiled) None. We will only meet for business so, I think it's better to share professional numbers. Also, Whenever you will have to meet our company, I think there's no chance I will be the one meeting you. So... (smiled, then went and sat on the sofa)

Astha came back.

Mr Kapoor and his team came out. They were having a straight face. Everyone gathered around them.

Mr Kapoor - (sighed) Everyone's designs and presentation were great. We all appreciate your efforts. Hope we will get to work together in future. (To Nandini) Let's discuss the contract and process, Ms Nandini. (smiled)

Nandini - Thank you, Mr. Kapoor.

Mr Kapoor - My secretary will send you all the details of further meetings. Looking forward to great work.

After some time, everyone left. Nandini first texted Manish then Manik then Kabir. Manik and Kabir informed their friends. Manik called Nandini but she didn't answer as she was driving. Nandini dropped Astha at the office, met Manish and had a little celebration and left immediately.

At 7 pm, Nandini reached a restaurant, made reservations asked all her friends out. Everyone came there, everyone brought chocolates for Nandini while Manik and Kabir brought bouquets. All congratulated them. They enjoyed it well and then went back to college. They were quite lucky to reach college just a minute before the gate closed. Nandini was tired and immediately went to sleep.

It ends here.

Hope you will like this chapter. Please like, comment and share.

Thank you for your votes, and comments on previous chapters.

Your writer,

JASS

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

512K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
20.7K 2.3K 40
Manik and Nandini found themselves in long, unhappy relationships. Manik had been married for 9 years and was in a 3-year relationship before that, w...
91.2K 2.7K 14
| WARNING | MATURE CONTENT & DARK NOVEL 17 year old Nandini is a normal girl, she's simple, caring and definitely not out of the ordinary. Well unti...