Classroom of the Elite: Unexp...

By KingpinRisette

Soooooooooo after reading so many COTE fanfics, I got inspired to create my first one so I am very sorry if i... More

Note
A true Devil
Bitter Betrayal
Imperfection
Weaknesses & Strengths
Surprising Summer
Mysterious Coincidence
Faithful Discovery
Sacrificing One's self
Broken Chains
Acceptance
Demonic Angels
HOLY MY QUEEN!
Villainous Faces
I made a new book!
Y2V4.5 illustration leaks
Dealing with the Defectives
Shining Darkness
Torture Time...
Taking out the trash
Fixing Witnesses
Gambling Life and Death
Striking Mayhem
From Bad to Worst

A lesson called Agony

1.1K 71 40
By KingpinRisette

Ayanokouji POV

After getting my wounds healed again, the four of us left the infirmary and walk back to the classroom. I'm surely going to get bombarded with questions of concern and worry from the others but I'll let these three handle them for me.

Suddenly, the bell rings.

"Class ended already? That's surprising." Chiaki said.

"Well after what happened earlier, the news already spread to the other class like flies. It also got to the second-years and third-years as well." Satsuki said.

Maya then got close to me and whispered...

"Do you notice it too?"

"Yeah."

Now that class ended early, we were getting some unnecessary attention from the other students as we walk past them. Most of them were second-years and the looks they give us are very unpleasant.

'Great, now I'm known around the whole school. This is gonna be a long day.' I thought.

"Hold it right there." A random second-year shows up infront of us. I think I've seen him before with the older Horikita.

"Yes? Is there something you need, Senpai?" Chiaki asked.

"I do actually. I'm gonna need to borrow our victim here." He said as he looks at me.

"Come with me, Ayanokouji. I don't have all day." He starts to walk away, assuming that I would follow him.

For obvious reasons, I didn't move a muscle. The same goes for my girls as I felt they were ready to defend me.

He soon realize that I wasn't following him so he turn around and glared at me.

"I told you to come with me. That's an order." He started to get demanding. Like I care about what he feels.

I ignored him and walk away and the girls follow, also ignoring him.

"You wanna do the hard way, huh? Fine, then." I continued to walk away.

"The new school director was right. You are very difficult to handle...white room student."

The moment I heard those three words, I stopped dead in my tracks. That man sure moves fast, revealing the white room at some random student. I wonder how many students he told other than Sakayanagi? I'll have to deal with them soon.

"Now I finally got your attention. I can't believe those words would break your composure." He said.

I turned around and see him with a wicked smile.

"Go back to the classroom. Tell them I went back to my room already." I said directly to the girls.

Even though they're worried about me, they know me well enough that I can handle this myself so they silently nod and left.

"Is there something you need from me?" I asked.

"I don't NEED something, I WANT something. Now come with me." He demanded.

"No thanks. It's much better if you tell me right here, right now." I said, making that wicked smile of his disappear.

"Do you even know who I am?" He asked while starting to get furious.

"I don't know and I don't care." I replied.

That seems to be his breaking point as he was going to punch me in the face but I immediately dodge it.

"A fellow second-year bullying a first-year. You're such a pathetic nuisance."

I heard a familiar female voice from behind. I was about to turn around but she puts her arms around my neck a second time.

"Nice to meet you again, Kouhai-kun." She said.

"Don't you have better things to do, Kiryuuin?" The second-year asked.

"I do actually, until I saw my precious Kouhai-kun here dealing with trash like you, Nagumo." She said.

'Nagumo, huh? The one who will be the next student council president for the next school year and his plan was to give students certain freedom in order to make the school into more of a meritocracy. Atleast, that's what Kiryuuin-senpai told me earlier. ' I thought.

"Tch. This wouldn't have happen if you just follow my orders from earlier, Ayanokouji." He then turned his attention into Kiryuuin-senpai.

"And as for you, don't stick your nose on other people's business." He said while glaring at my Senpai.

"And here I thought you don't have the slight interest to get involve in this. You even rejected my offer to rule this school." He added.

"I can do what I want so don't make me laugh, you piece of trash. Besides, you and your plan of meritocracy are nothing but piles of shit, just like your entire existence." Kiryuuin-senpai said as she wraps her arms around me even tighter.

I don't know what's the history between these two had but all I know for sure is that Nagumo really hates Kiryuuin-senpai.

"Now, how about you leave the two of us alone? Your stench is starting to stink up the place. Shoo! Shoo!"

The way Kiryuuin-senpai treats Nagumo really pissed him off that it looks like he wants to beat her to a pulp just by looking at his fists and his very furious face but managed to hold it off.

"This isn't over, Ayanokouji." He said as he turned around and walk away.

"Stupid bitch." He muttered.

Once he was out of our sight, the other second-years started to disappear as well. I can only guess that they all work for him.

"How did you do on your part, Senpai?" I asked.

"It's already in my room, waiting for us." She said as she showed me a photo on her photo as proof. She did her job well.

After she showed me the photo, She suddenly kissed my left cheek. This was...interesting, to say the least.

"Consider it as a reward for being an interesting Kouhai." That was unnecessary but I'll take it, I guess.

She then got close to my ear and whispered...

"Don't worry, I'll give you more than a kiss in the near future so look forward to it."

'She is one seductive Senpai.' I thought.

"I see. Thank you for that, I guess." I replied.

"Good boy, now let's head to my room. I can tell that this is going to be one interesting first date." She said as she grabs my wrist and drags me away.

While I'm getting dragged by my beautiful Senpai, I took out my phone and made a quick text to Satsuki.

3rd Person POV

Ike and Miyamoto just got out of the Chairman's office.

"Man, that was tiring. I hope I don't have to do that again." Ike said.

"Relax, atleast we managed to carry out the task boss has given us." Miyamoto said.

"We almost got expelled, you fuck! Damn that Ayanokouji, the next time I see him I'll crush his head with a pipe." Ike said.

"I doubt that would happen when she has a goddamn bodyguard named Satsuki Shinohara." Miyamoto mocks Ike.

"Shut up!" Ike punched Miyamoto in the face.

"Ow! What the--"

*Ring *Ring

"Be quiet! Kikyou-chan is calling me! Maybe she'll finally accept my confession!" Ike shouted.

"You wish." Miyamoto said while wincing in pain.

Ike picks up the call.

"Hello?"

"Ike-kun! It's an emergency! Meet me at the fire exit immediately, okay?!"

"Kikyou-chan, chill out for a second. No need to freak out."

"I'm sorry but there's no time to waste! Please hurry!"

"Allright sure! I'm on my way!"

"Thank you, Ike-kun! I hope I can make it up to you."

"No need, Kikyou-chan. I'm okay."

"But I want to! Maybe you can...you know...do it with me."

"Woah woah woah! Seriously?! I'll be right there!"

"Better hurry okay?!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Ike ends the call.

"What's gotten you all fired up?" Miyamoto asked.

"Sorry man! I gotta go to my Kikyou-chan!" Ike ran off, leaving Miyamoto alone.

"Sheesh, Matsushita is much better. I mean, have you seen her body? Damn, I want her to step on me so bad."

Someone taps on his back.

"Huh? Who's tha--agh!"

Before he could finish, he was injected with a syringe by a certain someone.

"What the...what's with the...pig mask..." Miyamoto started getting drowsy and eventually, passed out.

Meanwhile

"Kikyou-chan! I'm here!" Ike shouted as he made it to the fire exit.

Kushida was nowhere on sight.

"Kikyou-chan? Are you hiding somewhere? It's safe now. It's just me." Ike said but no one responded.

Ike tried to call her but she wasn't answering and it only led to voicemail.

"Dammit, where is she? Kikyou-chan! I'm here! Where are you?!"

Suddenly, his arms got restrained by two figures who were wearing pig masks.

"What the fuck?! Hey, let go of me!"

He tried to fight back but failed miserably as he got injected with a syringe.

(A/N: Like this.)

"What did you do to Kikyou-chan?!" He shouted.

"Shut up." The mysterious person then punch Ike so hard, it knock him out cold before the serum took effect.

Two days later

"H-Huh? Where am I? What the hell is this?" Ike woke up but in a different position he didn't imagine to be in.

"Ah, you're finally awake." The masked figure said from afar.

"He-Hey! Let me go! Untie me now, damnit!" Ike shouted as he tries to break the rope he's tied up in.

The three masked figures then showed themselves infront of him.

"Scary, isn't it." One of them spoke up while walking close up to Ike.

"That voice...wait...don't tell me..."

The figure took off its pig mask, revealing a girl that he's very familiar with.

"Sh-Shinohara?" Ike has never been more terrified until now as she saw the last person he wants to be with alone.

Flashback

Shinohara POV

"How many times do I have to tell you all? He's going to be fine so stop worrying."

When Maya, Chiaki, and I went inside our classroom, we were suprised to see everyone was still here and the moment they saw the three of us, they immediately bombarded us with questions.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, that knife from his hand..." Horikita said. I'm suprised that she's very worried about him.

"It's fine, Horikita-san. The nurse is currently taking care of him so it's all good." I replied.

"By the way, where did the two went off to? I wanna give them a piece of my mind." Maya said while cracking her knuckles.

"There were taken to the chairman's office with our Sensei and let me tell you how PISSED she was at Ike and Miyamoto." Miyake-kun said.

"Speaking of the chairman, what is he even thinking? They should've been expelled for what they did but noooooo, a three week suspension is much better." Hasebe-san said with a hint of sarcasm.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and see that I got a text message from Kiyo.

"Capture Ike and Miyamoto immediately and bring them to my room. Be extremely cautious and do not get caught."

So it finally begins.

"Let's just go home everyone. It's been a stressful day." I said as I went to my seat and grab my bag. I gave Chiaki and Maya the signal so they also grab their bag and we left the classroom.

"So how do we get started?" Chiaki whispered.

"You still got the stuff we needed?" I asked.

"All prepared inside my bag." Chiaki said.

"Good. Let's go change our clothes first." I said and they nodded.

'I hope this works.' I thought.

Flashback end

"What the fuck?" This fucker's reaction was all I needed to see.

"Hello Ike." I showed him a smile that didn't reach my eyes which made him even more terrified.

"Seeing you in this kind of state is quite an enjoyable sight, don't you think?" I asked.

"No...no no! Help! Someone!"

"Awwww, look at him. Screaming his heart out, hoping someone would find his perverted ass." The person on my right then took off her mask, revealing Maya with a sadistic smile.

"Satou?! What the hell did I do to you?!" Ike shouted and Maya responded with a kick to his face.

"Ow!" I already see blood on his face. Quite a nice sight.

"You know what you did." Maya said in a dark tone.

"You think you can get away with this?! Don't you even know that there are security cameras everywhere?! All of you are busted!" Ike started laughing maniacally which pisses me off so I kick his stomach, resulting in him falling backwards.

"Sorry to ruin your little parade, but we're not idiots like you." Chiaki said while unmasking herself.

"I don't believe it for a second that the cameras were doctored to show dummy footage so I went with this instead." Chiaki showed a can of black spray paint.

"What the--aghh--ack!" Chiaki sprayed the paint on Ike's face.

"Stop it! Just What do you want?!" Ike asked while Chiaki and Maya got the chair back up.

"We want answers." Chiaki replied.

"What answers?! I don't know what you're--agh!" Maya gave him a kick to the face again.

"Maya, relax. As much as I want to beat him to death, we need him awake for now." I said while calming Maya down.

"I'm sorry but what he did to Kiyotaka was very unforgivable." She replied.

"I know how you feel but don't worry, we'll give him the beating he deserves when he doesn't cooperate with us." I glared at the piss-stained pervert.

"Hey. You." I said.

"Wh-What? You won't get anything from me, uggo! You hear me?! Nothing!" I haven't heard uggo word in a while now. It's pretty nostalgic to be honest. Too bad this had to happen.

"We know it wouldn't be that easy so we're just gonna have to force it out of you! That sound good to you?" Chiaki smiled cheerfully.

"Try me bitch!" Ike tried to bite Chiaki's arm but she move away quickly.

"Yowie wowie! We got ourselves a fighter over here! You know what that means... " Chiaki said as she delivered a knee to his stomach, making him vomit blood.

"Aaahhghhh!" Ike cried in pain.

"Hey, eyes up here." I slap him gently to get his attention.

"Ike."

"Wh...what?"

"I want to play a game."

Oh boy. My sadistic side is starting to come out. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 712 11
Story for Kiyotaka and Honami enjoyers! :D (Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite, all rights go to Syougo Kinugasa! I am a mere fan of the...
16.4K 328 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
5K 146 3
A FanFic where I write whatever the fuck I want. ©Shogo Kinugasa & Tomose Shunsaku -Classroom Of The Elite is a light novel series written by Shogo K...
89.3K 2.7K 12
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...