Shining Darkness

Flashback

Ayanokouji POV

"Annndd done!" Hoshinomiya-sensei said as she wraps the last bandage.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked. Ofcourse it does, I got multiple wounds on my right and and a stab wound on my left. I shouldn't say that.

"Just a little bit." It didn't really hurt that much as I've faced far more gruesome moments than this.

"Ooohh~, are you trying to impress your beautiful nurse by acting all manly, Ayanokouji-kun?" She asked seductively.

"Not really." I said in a flat tone.

"Ah! You're breaking my heart!" What a weird teacher.

"I'm still confused though." I said.

"About what?" She asked as she went back to her normal state.

"I still don't understand why I had to take my clothes off." I said.

"It's for research, my dear Ayanokouji-kun~! As the school nurse, it's my job to check the physical state of the students of all years." Yeah, I can tell that's a lie.

"Plus I'm still shocked on how muscular you are. Do you work out often?" She then starts poking my body. Great, another Ichinose.

"Look how hard you are, Ayanokouji-kun. Your Nurse is very impressed~." She said as she slowly crawls towards me.

"Sensei? What are you--" Before I could finish, she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shhhh...let your nurse take care of you from now--"

*Ring *Ring

"Dammit! Who's interrupting our private time?!" She got mad because she was about an inch of kissing me before getting cut off by a call.

'Thank you for calling, whoever you are. Now's my chance to escape.' I thought.

3rd Person POV

"Hello?"

"You better not try to do something inappropriate to my student, Chie! I brought you there to treat him, not seduce him!"

"What?! How did you--I mean, what are you talking about, Sae-chan? I would never steep that low."

"I knew it was a bad idea calling you."

"Boooo! You're just trying hog him by yourself!"

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not like you. Now put Ayanokouji on the phone."

"No! He's not fully healed yet so he's mine for today."

"That's it, I'm coming over there."

"Oh no, you don't!"

"Too late, I'm already here."

"Eek! Sae-chan?!"

Chabashira-sensei ends the call.

"And where is my student?" Chabashira-sensei asked.

"He's right here, I didn't do...anything..." Hoshinomiya-sensei looks from behind and Ayanokouji was nowhere to be found.

"Great, now my meal--I mean my patient is missing! Yeah, that's it!" Hoshinomiya-sensei said while smling.